Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 7:48:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Powerful way to end S6...  I wish there was more.
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 8:08:14 PM EDT
[#2]
It looks like the seasons are only 10 episodes now.
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 8:21:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It looks like the seasons are only 10 episodes now.
View Quote

Which is really annoying.  Bring back 24!
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 8:32:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Is this really the last episode of the season? This has to be the shortest series of all time now. I feel like it just started picking up. How is it over?
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 10:42:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep, just 10 episodes.

Be nice if they even did something like 13 episodes like premium cable shows.

So far as I know there's been no word on a Season 7 but there is supposed to be a movie, which is usually not a good sign for a show's future. It sure seemed like they were doing a lot of tying up in this episode. And if this is the last season, I agree, strong ending to it.
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 10:47:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Wife and I said it seems like they wrapped up the series with a 2hr 2 episode finale vs. the rumored movie.
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 11:03:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Wife and I said it seems like they wrapped up the series with a 2hr 2 episode finale vs. the rumored movie.
View Quote

I'd say that's definitely possible.
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 11:22:51 PM EDT
[#8]
I hope they have a wrap up season and not this. It was a good episode.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 6:16:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I way behind on this show (only in Season 2). They're supposedly in the Philippines, yet in every bar scene there isn't a bottle of San Miguel to be seen!
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 6:31:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I way behind on this show (only in Season 2). They're supposedly in the Philippines, yet in every bar scene there isn't a bottle of San Miguel to be seen!
View Quote

The early season were shot in Cali, later seasons branched out to better locations (Europe, Jordan)
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:19:36 PM EDT
[#11]
If this is the series finale why did they need to write out Clay for another show when he was in 8 episodes. I’m sure they could have had him finish out ST and partake in the movie if that’s all there is.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:45:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If this is the series finale why did they need to write out Clay for another show when he was in 8 episodes. I’m sure they could have had him finish out ST and partake in the movie if that’s all there is.
View Quote

I suspect likely because of scheduling with Max Thieriot and his new show (it is actually his show so he's also got a lot of behind the camera responsibilities to deal with in addition to acting in it) and, probably because it may or may not actually be the series finale.

The writing staff likely knows their show is on the knife edge (has been for a while from what I've seen) and wanted to write a conclusive story line in the event it wasn't renewed. If that's what they did, I appreciate them for being good writing staff that wanted to give the fans closure. It's immeasurably annoying when a show gets cancelled on a cliffhanger or with open/unresolved storylines. Two that immediately come to mind are Southland and Last Man On Earth. I could probably dig up a bunch more if I went through my library.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 10:18:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I suspect likely because of scheduling with Max Thieriot and his new show (it is actually his show so he's also got a lot of behind the camera responsibilities to deal with in addition to acting in it) and, probably because it may or may not actually be the series finale.

The writing staff likely knows their show is on the knife edge (has been for a while from what I've seen) and wanted to write a conclusive story line in the event it wasn't renewed. If that's what they did, I appreciate them for being good writing staff that wanted to give the fans closure. It's immeasurably annoying when a show gets cancelled on a cliffhanger or with open/unresolved storylines. Two that immediately come to mind are Southland and Last Man On Earth. I could probably dig up a bunch more if I went through my library.
View Quote
Great analysis, this would be my take as well - I bet this is actually how it is.

It would bother me if it didn't get renewed - this has been a great favorite (show) of mine for years, but I understand the American public is now different - and certainly more different - from me and my own tastes; I'm getting older and I am old school.

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 2:58:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Great analysis, this would be my take as well - I bet this is actually how it is.

It would bother me if it didn't get renewed - this has been a great favorite (show) of mine for years, but I understand the American public is now different - and certainly more different - from me and my own tastes; I'm getting older and I am old school.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know that it's the American public being different, just look at what a success Maverick was. It's a "classic formula" movie. I think it's mostly Hollywood trying to dictate to the consumer what they should consume.

Hollywoke hates boys and our toys.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:19:23 PM EDT
[#15]
I agree that it seemed like a wrap-up episode, right up until the very end when all of DevGru came in for Bravo 1.

Also, I really appreciate that the writers are able to show what war does to war fighters without just coming off like stereotypical liberal dick-sucks.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top