Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:44:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Sir.....jizz soaked love letters stapled to a restraining order are not a "normal courting technique" - A judge probably
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:44:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wow
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:49:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Wow
View Quote
we're gonna see this cat on CNN after he finally snaps one day.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:52:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Those welcoming thicc thighs, dang, girl!

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:53:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Those welcoming thicc thighs, dang, girl!

View Quote
Morbidly Obese Gina wearing a "Raize the Gunt" band t-shirt and making herself ready for you:  
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:55:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow

"If you really love someone, you'll dig through their trash to collect shower drain hair to make a wig" - Quote on CNN while being stuffed in the cop car....probably
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:55:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'd midcap her.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:56:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm not gonna comment about Gina Carano.

I am gonna say this...  You know that copy/paste quote that is posted about some dude claiming his mom is like some badass trucker?  I dont know its origins, but I see it from time-to-time posted here in the middle of an intense thread, or a thread that is about to get intense.  I feel like this quote above is, or can be, in that realm.  So congrats.  You may have just become an internet celebrity.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 1:06:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 1:07:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 1:11:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Knew an F/A who did the same thing. Dead ringer for Charlize Thereon.

Then got depressed, ate and drank wine, got fat. Real fat.

5'-4"/250lbs plus. It's really sad. No one is ever gonna date her.
View Quote

5'4", 250lbs? I would fuck her skinny ass.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 1:12:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'm not gonna comment about Gina Carano.

I am gonna say this...  You know that copy/paste quote that is posted about some dude claiming his mom is like some badass trucker?  I dont know its origins, but I see it from time-to-time posted here in the middle of an intense thread, or a thread that is about to get intense.  I feel like this quote above is, or can be, in that realm.  So congrats.  You may have just become an internet celebrity.
View Quote

yeah its always odd -- whats weirder -- the guys who start the threads and mock the celebrity -- because WHY ?? -- or the dudes who get really worked up to valiantly ride to the person's defense ?

me ?  its a discussion board and i find it entertaining.   some people here are very witty and insightful.  everybody is entitled to an opinion even when i don't agree

GD being GD.   are you not entertained ??  

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 2:00:22 PM EDT
[#14]
I've done worse when I'm shitfaced and silly.   I'd still give her a mustache ride, big girls work harder.

Of course I'm probably on Doom1430's deathlist now.  

you got dibs bro, we get it!

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 2:38:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Man, this thread took a turn and not a good one.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 2:47:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

In 2 years, we will have a thread "You remember the thread where an OP called out Gina for being fat, and that simp came into the thread defending her honor, and that he still loved her?

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 3:15:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Kelly Clarkson  Disease
View Quote

Kelly Clarkson is a goddess. Would chug her bathwater.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 3:16:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
this will be read in a court of law someday as evidence.

bravo, big shoots.

bravo.
View Quote

Fuck
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 3:18:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What's the difference between Gina Carano and your refrigerator ?
View Quote

I wouldn't stick my dick in my refrigerator?
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 3:19:46 PM EDT
[#20]
She has put on a bit more than my liking, but she’s still awesome.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 3:20:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

"If you really love someone, you'll dig through their trash to collect shower drain hair to make a wig" - Quote on CNN while being stuffed in the cop car....probably
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 3:21:23 PM EDT
[#22]
I don't care, she's gorgeous. You can all step aside and I'll take this one for the team. Add another 10 pounds on her, I still won't care.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 3:22:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I've done worse when I'm shitfaced and silly.   I'd still give her a mustache ride, big girls work harder.

Of course I'm probably on Doom1430's deathlist now.  

you got dibs bro, we get it!

View Quote

Dudes applying lipstick to himself with one hand, and writing down user names on a kill list with the other
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 3:22:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

No so fast. It got awesome
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 3:23:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I don't care, she's gorgeous. You can all step aside and I'll take this one for the team. Add another 10 pounds on her, I still won't care.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 3:33:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Fucking people amaze me.  Gina is one of the sweetest, genuine women I have ever had the privilege to talk to.  She is 100% a patriot, 2nd and 1st amendment advocate, and would probably beat the brakes off any mother fucker talking shit about her.  You should all be ashamed.

Gina, if you're reading this, I still love you and I'm sorry about our misunderstanding.  I will go to my grave loving you.
View Quote
bump...

Gina is a beautiful woman blessed with a womanly figure.  The extra pounds don't phase me one bit.  She's Gina, and we love her.

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 3:46:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
bump...

Gina is a beautiful woman blessed with a womanly figure.  The extra pounds don't phase me one bit.  She's Gina, and we love her.

View Quote

Well said.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 3:47:26 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm no midcap but she still looks fine to me.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 3:49:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 3:51:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Dudes applying lipstick to himself with one hand, and writing down user names on a kill list with the other
View Quote

I think the fat Gina lovers are at the top of the list and those of us who think fit and in shape Gina is best Gina are on the secondary list
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 3:54:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
god i hope he is.

me and Morbidly Obese Gina wearing a "Raize the Gunt" concert t-shirt say to him:  come get some.

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 3:54:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 3:55:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 3:55:28 PM EDT
[#34]

Wow.

I came back to this thread to see where the discussion went.

Did not see this coming.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 3:56:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Page 4 of this thread is the equivalent of a 2nd stage high pressure turbine shedding a blade, departing it's mounting shaft, penetrating the cabin, and shitposting on the laptop of the passenger sitting in 15D.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 3:56:26 PM EDT
[#36]
@fox2008

he follows gina to the laundromat, collects her dryer lint, and then takes it home to his mother's basement (not that there's anything wrong with that), and then makes love to said dryer lint whilst videoing said lovemaking.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 3:56:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

5'4", 250lbs? I would fuck her skinny ass.
View Quote
hell yeah brother.gif
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 3:58:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Page 4 of this thread is the equivalent of a 2nd stage high pressure turbine shedding a blade, departing it's mounting shaft, penetrating the cabin, and shitposting on the laptop of the passenger sitting in 15D.
View Quote
oddly specific but i reckon Morbidly Obese Gina knows her way around a mounting shaft whilst she's eating an entire box of little debbie snack cakes and a couple plates of pasta to keep her ass THICCC for me.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 4:00:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Yes, saw videos - she is about 75lb above hot now.

That said, while she was significantly larger than her prime while on Disney - it really did work for the character.  I have a hard time suspending disbelief when a waif is beating the shit out of a soldier.  She looked like a soldier with the first extra 40lbs.

One of my best friends married a former model, who went into the military afterwards.  While modeling, she had to starve herself to stay around 100lbs (and about 5' 8").  It was the look the modeling companies wanted and she made great money at it - but was miserable.    She is probably 150 now - and could easily beat my ass.  She looks like a soldier - she is a soldier.  That said, most soldiers probably have to call her sir - she will probably be promoted to a General in the next 2 years.  I think she just finished a major command position - she should be on her off rotation now.  She will either get promoted are will be out.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 4:01:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
There's probably some truth to that. Her brand is "Tough Chick/MMA Fighter" it's tough to cast her in that role when she turned herself into Chunk.

As far people making excuses about her age and being fat... That's BS, my wife weighs the same as she did 34 years ago when I married her (5'1" 110lbs) she worked construction and was very active physically until she retired from the Navy. She's now less physically active now and works an office job, she suffers from injuries from working her trade for all those years that makes exercising difficult but with some effort and discipline she still hasn't ballooned up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Im calling it now. Discovery from her lawsuit may reveal that the real reason Disney shit canned her was over her weight and the twitter posts were used as an excuse.

Imagine Disney fat shaming and terminating a woman for it or looking for a BS excuse to do it and blame her.  No PR backlash over blaming her.

Is Disney that evil? Draw your own conclusion.
There's probably some truth to that. Her brand is "Tough Chick/MMA Fighter" it's tough to cast her in that role when she turned herself into Chunk.

As far people making excuses about her age and being fat... That's BS, my wife weighs the same as she did 34 years ago when I married her (5'1" 110lbs) she worked construction and was very active physically until she retired from the Navy. She's now less physically active now and works an office job, she suffers from injuries from working her trade for all those years that makes exercising difficult but with some effort and discipline she still hasn't ballooned up.

similar story here, 33 years wife still 5'-3", 120#
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 4:01:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Yes, saw videos - she is about 75lb above hot now.
View Quote
linky to said vidjas?
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 4:02:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
BS I am a perfect example. I have never been fat but every year it gets harder. As I said the only way I can lose weight is to do extended fasting. Most people do not have the willpower to just stop eating for three weeks. I love my 34 EEs but they don't do me any favors with my waistline.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It happens when people are treated poorly and isolated from what they love to do.

Unfortunately she wasn't isolated from eating ice cream....
you have no idea how hard it is for women with big breasts to lose weight. In order for me to lose weight I have to fast - electrolytes only. I typically gain weight between the second and third week but once I get over the plateau I can lose 6-7# fasting for 21 days. So be kind to Gina. She doesn't deserve to be treated like she's a horrible person just because she isn't as sexually attractive as she was in her 30's.

Oh come on, we've been round and round with this.  "Women with big breasts" don't have some magical physiology that makes them immune to the age-old formula of "eat less, move more".

This has been proven with countless examples.
BS I am a perfect example. I have never been fat but every year it gets harder. As I said the only way I can lose weight is to do extended fasting. Most people do not have the willpower to just stop eating for three weeks. I love my 34 EEs but they don't do me any favors with my waistline.

Gonna need some pics there to substantiate.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 4:03:07 PM EDT
[#43]
This fucking thread.

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 4:04:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I think the fat Gina lovers are at the top of the list and those of us who think fit and in shape Gina is best Gina are on the secondary list
View Quote
fat Gina has money and i can close my eyes and pretend that she's still hot young fit Gina.

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 4:04:44 PM EDT
[#45]
welcome to the madness, bro.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 4:12:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 4:13:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
fat Gina has money and i can close my eyes and pretend that she's still hot young fit Gina.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Y-rPYthEGjM/U04Qo2fqj_I/AAAAAAAAF4Y/ayl8ZbH_e-E/s1600/haywire1-400-sg.gif
View Quote

If I were doing skinny Gina I would just picture her eating a shitload of pasta
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 4:14:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

If I were doing skinny Gina I would just picture her eating a shitload of pasta
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 4:15:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top