Page / 8
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:40:58 AM EDT
[#1]
this thread is dildos and op sux a bag of dicks
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:05:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

I'm thinking Porterhouse93, Ponchsox, and 5Solas76 are all manifestations of one consciousness.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:48:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm thinking Porterhouse93, Ponchsox, and 5Solas76 are all manifestations of one consciousness.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware. Nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself - we are creatures that should not exist by natural law.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:03:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I can tell you exactly how tonight went.  Went to a place in Oldtown Arvada here in CO called the Arvada Tavern.  Its kind of like a 40ish era style restraunt.  After dinner we went to a place called Hoppers to play pool.  Have not had a picture taking moment yet.  Chill.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My guess is that the OP is a phony.  Has been since he got here and no pics are coming.  This is how these people work.  He's had a few hours of attention and that's all he was looking for.

I can tell you exactly how tonight went.  Went to a place in Oldtown Arvada here in CO called the Arvada Tavern.  Its kind of like a 40ish era style restraunt.  After dinner we went to a place called Hoppers to play pool.  Have not had a picture taking moment yet.  Chill.

Do I have to fucking drive to wherever the fuck you are and take the pic myself?
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:10:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:12:19 AM EDT
[#6]
It's all lies. I used to have sympathy for him. Now I just assume anything he posts is a lie.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:59:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware. Nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself - we are creatures that should not exist by natural law.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a little deep for me, but something's fucked up.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 11:19:29 AM EDT
[#8]
grizzledumpferdach stole OP's woman
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:22:21 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

My favorite part of being a team member is being able to have the OP's posts highlighted yellow. Makes it sooo much easier to scroll through threads to see if they have let me down, yet again. Now I don't have to stop at every pic and try to remember the OP's name.
View Quote

I was thinking the same thing as I scrolled through each page looking for a picture highlighted by yellow.

At least that way it didn't take nearly as long to be disappointed by op for lack of his chick pick that it would of had I not been a team member.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:32:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Do I REALLY have to scroll through 6 pages to try and find a pic?

WTF
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:42:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

WTF
View Quote

Will only get you pics of OP.  Only you can say if that's worth it or not.  
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:43:41 PM EDT
[#12]
I still want to know what a horndig is?  Like when a musician plays volleyball or something?
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:45:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

WTF
View Quote

there is no pic.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:01:51 PM EDT
[#14]
In on 6.  Still waiting for the pic of the "girl"
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:04:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

He has to wait for the lime in his crawlspace to do its work, just be patient.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:37:05 PM EDT
[#16]
And the fail boat steams ahead.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:17:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what I'm thinking I never get these threads.  Why brag about some chick you are seeing/dating/banging if you don't already have a pic prepared to show.

ETA: I boned/ almost married this chick... still glad I didn't

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:54:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

That's what I'm thinking I never get these threads.  Why brag about some chick you are seeing/dating/banging if you don't already have a pic prepared to show.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/mG-cw4IzDTsWM2QXOCP4tyOA_MxqfVUoPNGPf0_uN34K0g-j13FFNgdkUWva2S4yVXJjzg=s85

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/mG-cw4IzDTsWM2QXOCP4tyOA_MxqfVUoPNGPf0_uN34K0g-j13FFNgdkUWva2S4yVXJjzg=s85

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:55:43 PM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/605/902/ee0.jpg

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 4:10:47 PM EDT
[#20]
I waited until Jane posted her thoughts. Which I adamantly agree with.

Ed
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 4:14:01 PM EDT
[#21]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/605/902/ee0.jpg

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 4:27:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Summary of this thread - for the hearing impaired Arfcomers.  

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 4:42:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, that accretion of sensory experience and feelings, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everbody's nobody.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 5:23:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, that accretion of sensory experience and feelings, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everbody's nobody.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/9ba42c331559d3717649842a6fc27c49/tumblr_n15gvvwUkL1qb73tpo2_r1_500.gif

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/9ba42c331559d3717649842a6fc27c49/tumblr_n15gvvwUkL1qb73tpo2_r1_500.gif

I am a strange loop.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 5:29:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Do I have to fucking drive to wherever the fuck you are and take the pic myself?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My guess is that the OP is a phony.  Has been since he got here and no pics are coming.  This is how these people work.  He's had a few hours of attention and that's all he was looking for.

Dude we got involved in talking at the restraunt.   Then when we played pool it was just not a thought to take a pic.  Next time I go out with her I will tell you where we are going and you can go picture happy lol.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 5:35:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
grizzledumpferdach stole OP's woman
View Quote

That's not why he was banned though.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 5:36:08 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I still want to know what a horndig is?  Like when a musician plays volleyball or something?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 5:36:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Take charge and give her a to do list.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 5:43:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Dude we got involved in talking at the restraunt.   Then when we played pool it was just not a thought to take a pic.  Next time I go out with her I will tell you where we are going and you can go picture happy lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one believes you, breaux.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 5:46:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Not sure how I could have pulled this off seeing how GD hinks I am just a fucked up borderline personality basket case but I will be going out with her around 9:30 my time.  If I get he chance I will get a picture of her and I. Oh and work is going great also :)
View Quote

who are you again?????
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 5:57:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Summary of this thread - for the hearing impaired Arfcomers.  
http://i.imgur.com/Q90kPxX.gif
View Quote

Is that Fed Chair Yellen?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 5:57:56 PM EDT
[#32]
OP will deliver pics of his hot date in the exact manner he totally delivered pics of his super hot long-lost sister.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:03:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Love the avatar!  

SHERMAN
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:06:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Same.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I never use the same name anywhere.

Not even the same themes.

Same.

Yep, different logins, different passwords

ETA: OP will deliver
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:08:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Teener.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:12:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:32:50 PM EDT
[#37]
so how does one highlight the op in yellow thing?

I bet that the OP is at that house putting together the fruit plate - LOL

Red

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:05:08 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

so how does one highlight the op in yellow thing?

I bet that the OP is at that house putting together the fruit plate - LOL

Red

View Quote
Click on your name at the top, change preferences, highlight user post.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:12:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Is anyone really surprised we are still waiting on pics?
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:23:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
My favorite part of being a team member is being able to have the OP's posts highlighted yellow. Makes it sooo much easier to scroll through threads to see if they have let me down, yet again. Now I don't have to stop at every pic and try to remember the OP's name.
View Quote

How do you do that?  I am a team member by the way.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:31:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Guys come on he wants to get to know her before posting stuff about her online and demeaning pics. Oh wait... alright fuck it OP they're right where's the fuckin pics?
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:43:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Simple attention whoring.  Just like his other threads.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:45:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Imaging this is her but with blond hair
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:54:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 11:04:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 11:32:02 PM EDT
[#46]
When OP finally gets around to copy/pasting a picture that he will claim is his date, I hope he will at least try to 'shop out the penis first.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 6:51:43 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click on your profile > Change Preferences > Select Highlight Author Posts (5th down) > Click Submit
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 7:22:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 7:47:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Indeed.

So to take this thread in a more meaningful direction, here's a picture of a bass I caught in my backyard pond and as a bonus a partial picture of my left foot.

This is now a random picture thread.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 7:50:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Indeed.

So to take this thread in a more meaningful direction, here's a picture of a bass I caught in my backyard pond and as a bonus a partial picture of my left foot.

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b554/americafirst46/Mobile%20Uploads/23485748-72ac-4fb2-99a6-d123eb1a6624_zpsozxzcyxy.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed.

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b554/americafirst46/Mobile%20Uploads/23485748-72ac-4fb2-99a6-d123eb1a6624_zpsozxzcyxy.jpg

Why did you cover the fish in mud?
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top