Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:56:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I posted this in another thread, but I'll leave it here too..

A lot of guys here are out of touch with reality and live in an echo chamber. There are also a TON of guys here that have never touched a woman, let alone try to understand one.

Many don't realize that Mary, the church going, conservative suburban soccer mom driving her 3 kids to school in an 80k dollar SUV, with the perfect cookie cutter home and clean-cut husband, John, that she swooned as a senior in college, working his upper middle-class job to provide for his family, has a secret or two that hubby doesn't know about.

Yeah, that is right. John has NO clue of Mary's past. Mary has never and will never speak of her wild past of her late teens where half her time was spent with her ankles pinned behind her ears. Her catholic parents will never know, her husband will never know and sure as hell her kids will never know her secret.

Yep, she had an abortion, and she is OK with that because it was in her "previous life". She is making up for it now by raising her wonderful children in a beautiful home and going to church with her conservative family every Sunday with a smile.

How do you think Mary feels or votes? I mean, she wouldn't have this great life if it wasn't for her abortion. If you guys think I am in left field here, then you're living in a fairytale world.
View Quote

Those people around here were mostly Democrat voters for years.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:56:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Point is, I don’t have a big circle of friends and I know a bunch that were pissed about the Roe v. Wade thing.
View Quote

You need better friends, or an even smaller circle

Seriously, RvW was just another excuse, but it had very little to do with changing voters' minds. If those voters were that sensitive, that emotional, that on-the-fence, and that clueless as to the actual ruling, I doubt they even know what the "R" stands for on the ballot to begin with.

And, if guys are pissed about the ruling, they are either pissed because their liberal significant other is ranting and raving at them or they're afraid guys will end up having to pay 18 years of child support because they're too damn dense and lazy to put a fucking condom on their pecker.

How about we still just have too many damn apathetic voters who think they're conservative or patriots, but too damn lazy to get off their ass and go vote.

ROCK6

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:56:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
When you win the court case, you lose.

-GD
View Quote

By some of GD's logic, we better not with any 2A cases in the SC. WE'RE GONNA LOOSE!!!
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:57:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Look at most women's social media and say the two arent linked with a straight face
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:57:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

No.  We can, and have repeatedly throughout the thread, answered your question.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

... and the reason I asked it the way I did was to include the last link in the chain: showing (not guessing) that this *happened.*

Everything is a mess.

Is exit polling stating that this was the motivating factor for many/most women, insufficient?  If so, I'm not sure what proof you'd  accept.  Or what proof you believe is ordinarily available in analyzing political science questions.

Turnout analysis, segmented by sex and age and previous midterm participation, might help.

Yes.

I asked something that can't be answered. I asked it in the easiest way possible for people to answer ... it doesn't even require empirical analysis to answer it in the form I gave it.

The reason I asked a question that can't be answered is *because people are saying that the one caused the other.*  They're saying the one caused the other - when they can't answer the question.

No.  We can, and have repeatedly throughout the thread, answered your question.

The only way I can think of where you could believe this, is if you did the classic "the author said the curtains are blue because he's depressed" kind of reading to what I asked.

I asked for people to fill in the blank in the specific way that would causally link the two and make the conclusion unavoidable.

For those who have tried, I have interacted with them as if they tried.

You are expecting a physical science's level of conclusiveity for an answer to a social science question.

No, I wasn't and am not.

I have asked for a syllogism as an answer because I wanted it in the coherent form - rational. Not empirical and not as social science answer. Sometimes, a thing is just what it is on it's face.

Which doesn't ever exist.  There are too many confounding factors.

However, that is not the same thing as saying that an answer to the poly sci problem doesn't exist.  Here, one does, and that appears to be that the repeal of Roe drove increased pro-abortion leaning women to turnout in this election vs previous midterms, in multiple jurisdictions, and those women predominantly voted D.  Again, there are confounding factors.  There always are.

ClayHollisterTT's point upthread about fixing the electoral process is a must, and one of the largest confounding factors to determining causation for these election results.

In the post you're replying to here I said it can't be answered empirically - so we're agreeing with each other.

I've been "on" about elections being secured and honest here since I saw how bad it was in 2020 and there are plenty of posts from me floating around arf on that topic.  We've joked and known about the democrat margin of fraud for a long time, but in 2020 they changed it from a margin to an endless black hole.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:58:29 PM EDT
[#6]
The flyers the Dem candidates sent out here all basically stated "Vote for us because Abortion".
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:58:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Sacrificing babies.

Tanit/Baal-Hamon/Moloch must be appeased.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So people voted for murdering babies?

Sacrificing babies.

Tanit/Baal-Hamon/Moloch must be appeased.

Our nation can't prosper if they aren't appeased.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:59:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Then get used to losing, bro.

The GOP needs to leave abortion, religion and gays alone.

They need to run as the "freedom" party. Lower taxes, smaller .gov and stay the     out of people lives.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A lot of guys here are out of touch with reality and live in an echo chamber. There are also a TON of guys here that have never touched a woman, let alone try to understand one.

Many don't realize that Mary, the church going, conservative suburban soccer mom driving her 3 kids to school in an 80k dollar SUV, with the perfect cookie cutter home and clean-cut husband, John, that she swooned as a senior in college, working his upper middle-class job to provide for his family, has a secret or two that hubby doesn't know about.

Yeah, that is right. John has NO clue of Mary's past. Mary has never and will never speak of her wild past of her late teens where half her time was spent with her ankles pinned behind her ears. Her catholic parents will never know, her husband will never know and sure as hell her kids will never know her secret.

Yep, she had an abortion, and she is OK with that because it was in her "previous life". She is making up for it now by raising her wonderful children in a beautiful home and going to church with her conservative family every Sunday with a smile.

How do you think Mary feels or votes? I mean, she wouldn't have this great life if it wasn't for her abortion. If you guys think I am in left field here, then you're living in a fairytale world.

Mary is wrong to have had an abortion and it's wrong for her to have been able to get one and I suspect most of the reasons why abortions are sought are messed up and shouldn't have happened in the first place.

It's messed up that mary thinks and acts the way she does and did on this topic, and it's wrong to base our society off how she thinks and acts.

It's no different than basing our society off the morals and actions of people in the insane asylums for criminals.

They need to run as the "freedom" party. Lower taxes, smaller .gov and stay the     out of people lives.

The world is not what you say it is merely because you say it.

You can't answer the question either, even though what you just posted means you have to be able to. Unless you're content to just assume.

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:00:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Voter turnout & exit polling will have the likely answer(s), but abortion was definitely a motivator.

Thankful that Roe was overturned.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:01:05 PM EDT
[#10]
You are beyond help if you think it had no impact on the election results.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:05:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This. Many people, especially women (call me a sexist, but not a misogynist) don't let reason get in the way of being irrational and emotional.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reasons don't matter on this issue.  You could deliver a treatise on the necessity for Roe's repeal that would make Aristotle weep with its flawless logic, and It. Would. Not. Matter.  Women would still be disproportionately pissed off at you for getting rid of it, and would seek means to punish those that did it.

Regardless of what logic, or Constitutional principles would dictate.

This. Many people, especially women (call me a sexist, but not a misogynist) don't let reason get in the way of being irrational and emotional.

The irony is, they do that because they think their actions will lead to them getting what they want.

They're using logic. Wrongly and poorly, but they are.

Or for the more coherent ones, they're just openly willing to admit they know it's a wrongful killing the child doesn't deserve, but they don't care about that, they just don't want the child.

I've met a couple like that.

One of the ironies of life: if you so much as utter a word, you have to presume logic is true, and demand the other hearer use it. Than the very same person will turn around and try to deny rationality.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:06:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Even red states
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don’t care if we did.

It was worth it.

Dead babies vs 2 more years.

No brainer.

Except now states are amending their constitutions to allow murdering of babies.

Even red states

... IMO that's one of the things that's making discussion of nullification and secession a topic that can be discussed in the mainstream.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:06:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Every single state where an abortion measure was on the ballot this cycle abortion won, including  red states like KY, MT, and KS.  

Its a losing issue, that hopefully can be contained to one cycle.  However, I think both misguided republicans "hey lets put a ballot initiative on banning abortion", and opportunistic democrats "lets put a ballot initiative on legalizing abortion" will drag this into the next cycle.

On a national level, republicans need to say absolutely nothing about abortion for, say, a year, before a major election.  The party platform should be, its a state problem now, and we'll never regulate it federally.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:06:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Wall Street Journal How We Voted in the 2022 Midterm Elections

How We Voted in the 2022 Midterm Elections
A pre-election and Election Day survey interviewed about 115,000 people who said they voted in the election or intended to. Here are the AP VoteCast results.

"The legality of abortion wasn’t on the minds for many Americans heading into the 2018 and 2020 elections with only 2% and 3%, respectively saying it was their top issue. However, since the Supreme Court ruled in Dobbs vs. Jackson in late June that the Constitution doesn’t confer a right to an abortion, 10% called it the most important. Unlike previous elections, it was Democrats that made it a top issue."

Most important issue for voters
abortion 9%
Breakdown by party:
Democrats 78%
Republicans 20%

Do you favor or oppose each of the following? A law guaranteeing access to legal abortion nationwide?
                                D%             R%
Strongly favor             78               19
Somewhat favor          42               55
Somewhat oppose       21               75
Strongly oppose          12               87

View of abortion    Share D%    R%
Illegal in all cases    8    17   80
Mostly illegal          29   14   84
Mostly legal           35    55  42
Legal in all cases    28   78   18

Which comes closest to your opinion on abortion? Should abortion be...
                                       SHARE%
Legal in all/most cases        62
Illegal in all/most cases       37

In the article, you can break it down by state and more.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:08:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You are beyond help if you think it had no impact on the election results.
View Quote

I don't think that.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:08:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

If “Mary” was in fact a Catholic, she should know that by procuring an abortion she incurred a latae sententiae excommunication. Unfortunately, she might not actually know this. Novus Ordon’t
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:09:44 PM EDT
[#17]
It's not what happened in-between the RvW decision and the election, it's what happened before.

We allowed women to vote.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:10:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
In Michigan the lines hours long in college towns voting for our pro abortion constitutional amendment (Prop 3) most definitely had an impact on other ballot races. It motivated and excelled turnout in heavy democrat areas. More democrat voters ensured we now have a democrat Governor, AG and SoS still and didn't pick up house seats we were expecting to win.

ETA I'm not disappointed Roe was overturned I'm ecstatic it was. However, to say it had no impact on other races is foolish.
View Quote
This is one where it's easy to see the impact. Less motivation to turn out in States where there are already State laws regarding abortions (for or against). But here, it was actually on the ballot.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:14:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Single women (esp young) are the bread and butter for the Democrats.  They were never going to vote for a Republican anyway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look at most women's social media and say the two arent linked with a straight face

Single women (esp young) are the bread and butter for the Democrats.  They were never going to vote for a Republican anyway.

Of course. Pandering to them isn’t going to work.

With any luck this issue will keep the leftists out of red states. Blue states are basically lost at this point.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:14:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

They voted with they way their husband thinks.

Take away the one thing that gave them their fairytale life and they will vote against it.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:16:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Every single state where an abortion measure was on the ballot this cycle abortion won, including  red states like KY, MT, and KS.  

Its a losing issue, that hopefully can be contained to one cycle.  However, I think both misguided republicans "hey lets put a ballot initiative on banning abortion", and opportunistic democrats "lets put a ballot initiative on legalizing abortion" will drag this into the next cycle.

On a national level, republicans need to say absolutely nothing about abortion for, say, a year, before a major election.  The party platform should be, its a state problem now, and we'll never regulate it federally.
View Quote

It should have always been a state issue, now it is.

We win.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:18:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

With any luck this issue will keep the leftists out of red states. Blue states are basically lost at this point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You run viable candidates in blue states with support in order to force the left to burn up resources.

Use small but viable to win resources to tie down big resources, and if you get a win, take it, and keep pushing.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:19:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

No.

Take away the one thing that gave them their fairytale life and they will vote against it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

Not around here. Suzie soccer moms have had Democrat signs in front of their houses for the 20 years I have been here.

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:19:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

No.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

If it's a fairytale, they're the villlans, waiting for their just punishments.

The old fairytales would have such women dance to death in red hot metal shoes; they were not nice about this stuff.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:20:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You run viable candidates in blue states with support in order to force the left to burn up resources.

Use small but viable to win resources to tie down big resources, and if you get a win, take it, and keep pushing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, you have to make them work for it.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:27:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Watching desantis do *well* in districts that were D+ ... what, almost 30 for WPBeach? Was surreal.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:30:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Keep your heads in the sand and keep trying to be the morality police. Get used to losing...

Bama is right...

Quoted:
Suburban white women control elections.

93% of them want abortion available in the first trimester.

If you can't accept that the majority of women are good with murdering their own child it's you, not them.

They would rather be able to kill their babies than have cheap gas.

View Quote
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:34:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Keep your heads in the sand and keep trying to be the morality police. Get used to losing...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

We should agree with you... because ...

You say we should?

Quoted:
Bama is right...

Quoted:
Suburban white women control elections.

93% of them want abortion available in the first trimester.

If you can't accept that the majority of women are good with murdering their own child it's you, not them.

They would rather be able to kill their babies than have cheap gas.

... and you know this is responsible for how the midterms have so far turned out ...

how?

You'll never be able to come up with a good answer.

ETA: also, people willing to have their unborn children intentionally killed for the heinous sin of existing can also apply that logic to others they find equally hateful for existing and push to have them unable to have a firearm or other defensive weapon. So we should give up on the 2a in this country. We don't want to keep losing.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:34:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Watching desantis do *well* in districts that were D+ ... what, almost 30 for WPBeach? Was surreal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s impossible.  His position on abortion is clear.

https://democrats.org/news/breaking-desantis-administration-planning-near-total-abortion-ban/

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:37:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Explain states like New Hampshire, Georgia, and Ohio where the republican governor significantly outperformed the republican senate candidate. In New Hampshire and Ohio it was more than 10 points.  In Georgia it was 5. You think abortion is leading people to vote for republican governors but not for republican senate candidates?

There is an explanation there.  It isn’t abortion
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:40:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Explain states like New Hampshire, Georgia, and Ohio where the republican governor significantly outperformed the republican senate candidate. In New Hampshire and Ohio it was more than 10 points.  In Georgia it was 5. You think abortion is leading people to vote for republican governors but not for republican senate candidates?

There is an explanation there.  It isn’t abortion
View Quote

Especially since abortion is a states issue.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:51:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Are we really incompetent to supply one sentence?

"roe v wade was overturned"

"Therefore we did badly in the midterms"

What goes between those that causally links them.

Will any of you even TRY?
View Quote

It’s simple. For a lot of people RvW is important. Like 2A important.
So the answer is “Republicans appointed the current ideological makeup of the court.  We don’t like the current ideological makeup of the court. Therefore we must not elect more Republicans.”

It’s disingenuous and pedantic to suggest you don’t understand this.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:51:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Millions of white suburban women who are so worried about their (and their daughter’s) “right” to murder unborn babies,  voted D this cycle, largely the same group of women who “could not” vote for Trump. Never mind that on every other policy issue they voted to totally fuck themselves (and the rest of us) over their feelings.  Republicans are fucked moving forward.

View Quote

So, ban the burbz.
Get the environmentalmidgets to draft local ordinances banning new housing construction because Muh natural resources and trees and shit.
Problem solved. Problem staying solved.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:52:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Because clearly, what I posted said that I'm a chad.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you so gifted with the power of autism that you cannot read the posts in your thread unless they conform to your Mad Libs?

Funny how arf can talk about the decline of testosterone, the decline of masculinity, discuss how you ought to keep your body in shape and train, and how males in particular shouldn't be controlled by their emotions - heck, we even get questions of what to use for coffee pots with no plastic and thus less/ no bpa/etc in them...

... and yet be so pathetically weak at lifting even the lightest weight mentally.

Any damn excuse to punk out if it requires thinking.

We have nuclear scientists and engineers and literal math wizards, guys who fab cars up in their garages, and yet on this?

You’re avoiding the truth by hiding behind this air of pseudo intellectualism and pseudo masculinity.

*pseudo-chad
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:54:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Honestly, maybe Mary had a steady b/f in high school and accidentally got pregnant.  But same end result.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:55:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

They need to run as the "freedom" party. Lower taxes, smaller .gov and stay the fuck out of people lives.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mary is wrong to have had an abortion and it's wrong for her to have been able to get one and I suspect most of the reasons why abortions are sought are messed up and shouldn't have happened in the first place.

It's messed up that mary thinks and acts the way she does and did on this topic, and it's wrong to base our society off how she thinks and acts.

It's no different than basing our society off the morals and actions of people in the insane asylums for criminals.

They need to run as the "freedom" party. Lower taxes, smaller .gov and stay the fuck out of people lives.

Just don’t call it libertarianism because that will cause both parties to reee themselves into oblivion.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:04:02 PM EDT
[#38]
they don't want to blame their "moderate Republican" wives and daughters who value abortion uber alles

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:04:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Honestly, maybe Mary had a steady b/f in high school and accidentally got pregnant.  But same end result.
View Quote

Accidentally.
Yes. Slipped and fell on dick.

It's 2022. The whole equality thing...
@WhiskersTheCat we need to make an Osha training video about manual labor and the dangers of women on ladders.
They might fall on dick and get preggers on the job. Abortion on workers comp claims.
For accidental pregnancy.

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:06:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Accidentally.

@WhiskersTheCat we need to make an Osha training video about manual labor and the dangers of women on ladders.
They might fall on dick and get preggers on the job. Abortion on workers comp claims.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Accidentally.

Beware of penis
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:06:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Ignore reality, live in the arfcom echo chamber and keep your head buried in the sand.... Reality sucks...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The women you know are scumbags

Sorry

Ignore reality, live in the arfcom echo chamber and keep your head buried in the sand.... Reality sucks...

Don't OD on that copium.

PraesidiumFabrica is right - and more right wing than you.
Out-rightwinged by a Zoomer, ooof.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:08:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Why not just kill the actual welfare leaches then?
View Quote

Having your enemy eliminate themselves is less complications.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:08:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You can spout off and demand all you want but your framework is silly.  

You aren’t going to get a concrete answer.  Like I said elsewhere, you aren’t going to get sworn affadavits as to why people swung their votes.  

The game is most often won in the margins not the mainstream.  

I have said it elsewhere before.....since RVW was overturned I have seen many otherwise moderate or conservative women express their displeasure at the ruling.  The libs were already in the D camp, RvW certainly trumped the economy on the ones that may have voted for an R or stayed home.

I saw it expressed in people’s own words.  People I know.  Lots of them.

ETA-   foolsbook had most of them expressing themselves on the topic where they feel comfortable.  Most wouldn’t talk about it with men folk or have an uncomfortable conversation of differing ideas.  Yet the opinion was there on the topic.  How many more had the same opinion but never expressed it anywhere because it is a confrontational issue?  lots more

therefore I pretty much knew this was going to have a negative effect, to what degree I was of course unsure.

did the media make this mole hill a mountain?  certainly, it has been the thing that replaced the republicans are going to steal grandma’s SS.

shouting prove it is just childish.   Your demanding tone makes you the ass rather than a superior intellect.   Logic 101 doesn’t apply.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not the one who blamed the midterms on roe:

And various other posts thoroughout the thread, and that group has surfaced every other time the abort topic comes up in arf that I've seen since I started reading the site, much less since I joined.

So ... I should shut up and not expect an answer ... is your demand, and your terms.

^^^^ that could be the last cell in a meme, right there.

You can spout off and demand all you want but your framework is silly.  

You aren’t going to get a concrete answer.  Like I said elsewhere, you aren’t going to get sworn affadavits as to why people swung their votes.  

The game is most often won in the margins not the mainstream.  

I have said it elsewhere before.....since RVW was overturned I have seen many otherwise moderate or conservative women express their displeasure at the ruling.  The libs were already in the D camp, RvW certainly trumped the economy on the ones that may have voted for an R or stayed home.

I saw it expressed in people’s own words.  People I know.  Lots of them.

ETA-   foolsbook had most of them expressing themselves on the topic where they feel comfortable.  Most wouldn’t talk about it with men folk or have an uncomfortable conversation of differing ideas.  Yet the opinion was there on the topic.  How many more had the same opinion but never expressed it anywhere because it is a confrontational issue?  lots more

therefore I pretty much knew this was going to have a negative effect, to what degree I was of course unsure.

did the media make this mole hill a mountain?  certainly, it has been the thing that replaced the republicans are going to steal grandma’s SS.

shouting prove it is just childish.   Your demanding tone makes you the ass rather than a superior intellect.   Logic 101 doesn’t apply.

They are neither moderate, nor conservative.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:10:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Isn't it funny how I'm ridiculous and stupid and a troll, and yet... you don't have an answer?
View Quote

Neither do you.  There is no answer to a rhetorical question.  Once again, you’re trolling.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:11:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Are you serious (OP)???   Have you heard or seen a political ad this season???   It's 90% ABORTION ABORTION, ABORTION from the scummy Dimocrats.
The other 10% is outrageous lies about how they support bipartisanship, border control, Second Amendment, funding the police, etc.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:11:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

So the answer is “Republicans appointed the current ideological makeup of the court.  We don’t like the current ideological makeup of the court. Therefore we must not elect more Republicans.”

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You just told everyone that you didn't read the thread without saying you didn't.

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:11:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

jUsT BeCoMe mOrE PrOgReSsIvE oN CuLtUrE aNd MoRaLiTy

Ok lolbert

This + "leave transkids and 'gender reassignment' for minors alone" = 2040 Republican
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:12:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Ok lolbert

This + "leave transkids and 'gender reassignment' for minors alone" = 2040 Republican
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok lolbert

Yeah, that's exactly what I said.

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:13:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

*pseudo-chad
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you so gifted with the power of autism that you cannot read the posts in your thread unless they conform to your Mad Libs?

Funny how arf can talk about the decline of testosterone, the decline of masculinity, discuss how you ought to keep your body in shape and train, and how males in particular shouldn't be controlled by their emotions - heck, we even get questions of what to use for coffee pots with no plastic and thus less/ no bpa/etc in them...

... and yet be so pathetically weak at lifting even the lightest weight mentally.

Any damn excuse to punk out if it requires thinking.

We have nuclear scientists and engineers and literal math wizards, guys who fab cars up in their garages, and yet on this?

You’re avoiding the truth by hiding behind this air of pseudo intellectualism and pseudo masculinity.

*pseudo-chad

To be autistic, I ackshually posted words that mean it doesn't matter if I'm stupid or not, the question is there whether I ask it or not.

People are pulling feelings and instinct and impressions out of their orifices and treating them like they're the absolute truth.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:14:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
they don't want to blame their "moderate Republican" wives and daughters who value abortion uber alles

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/temp-96.gif
View Quote

Hmmm.

Here's an idea:

Stop chasing, having children with, or marrying females who think infanticide is an option?

Nahhh, that'll never catch on.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top