Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 6:40:03 PM EDT
[#1]
It's implicitly secular to ask people to be politically dissonant from their religious morality.

Morality =/= pRiNcIpLeS
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:22:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I honestly don’t have a dog in that fight really. Not one of my primary concerns. Doesn’t affect me. But I do think in my state we lost what could have been a major victory because of it. We had a republican woman who was this close to finally unseating the democrat senator that has been in power for like 30 years. It was a tight race. The democrat incumbent refused to debate or rebut any of the republican challenges. All the democrat did was pump CONSTANT radio and tv commercials about losing women’s rights blah blah blah. I really do think if not for that we could have taken a bunch of seats back. Your opinion may vary
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:06:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I honestly don’t have a dog in that fight really. Not one of my primary concerns. Doesn’t affect me. But I do think in my state we lost what could have been a major victory because of it. We had a republican woman who was this close to finally unseating the democrat senator that has been in power for like 30 years. It was a tight race. The democrat incumbent refused to debate or rebut any of the republican challenges. All the democrat did was pump CONSTANT radio and tv commercials about losing women’s rights blah blah blah. I really do think if not for that we could have taken a bunch of seats back. Your opinion may vary
View Quote

If a woman is too stupid to realize the repeal of Roe helped both sides of the debate, then they don't deserve an opinion.

Pro abortion states will perform more abortions.
Pro life states will do less, possibly none.
States that didn't bother to address the issue now need to put it into law.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:08:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Doesn't matter at this point. America is in the final spiral
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:31:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Doesn't matter at this point. America is in the final spiral
View Quote

I think we are about to start our best days.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:20:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Explain otherwise why with the worst economy in half a century voters bucked the trend of punishing the ruling party?  Simplest answer is usually the best answer.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:22:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
But if we just allow murder to happen then we will win!!!
View Quote

We don't have any problem with killing innocent people in this country when it serves our needs... those who died would likely be contributors to our overall problems.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:30:20 PM EDT
[#8]
If you want to kill your baby, you can keep killing your baby.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:30:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Considering the amount of abortion ads I saw there must be some correlation.

I still don't entirely understand why it gets the left so fired up, even with people who would never have an abortion. But many of which I'm sure would have been on board with mandatory Covid vaccinations.

Personally I don't really care if someone wants to get an abortion. If they're willing to end their pregnancy they probably would have been a shitty parent anyways.

It just pisses me off how it's framed, as a "right" and "freedom" and "choice". No. Your   choice was having sex. Now you just want to get rid of the consequences of that choice. At least be honest about it .

Whatever. Apparently people care more about that than the shit hole the country is becoming.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:35:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I still don't entirely understand why it gets the left so fired up, even with people who would never have an abortion. But many of which I'm sure would have been on board with mandatory Covid vaccinations.

Personally I don't really care if someone wants to get an abortion. If they're willing to end their pregnancy they probably would have been a shitty parent anyways.

It just pisses me off how it's framed, as a "right" and "freedom" and "choice". No. Your   choice was having sex. No you just want to get rid of the consequences of that choice. At least be honest about it .

Whatever. Apparently people care more about that than the shit hole the country is becoming.
View Quote

The new one seems to be "health care."

I genuinely can't think of a more sinister euphemism for abortion.

They want to deny women health care!

But, as long as people buy into that narrative, it resonates and motivates.

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:53:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It just pisses me off how it's framed, as a "right" and "freedom" and "choice". No. Your   choice was having sex. No you just want to get rid of the consequences of that choice. At least be honest about it .

The perversion of language is an important thing to follow.

Speaking of health care, It has been several years and I've yet to find drug regimens for Covid that you can be prescribed to recover from the illness at home. I'm not a doctor, I don't have a drug preference or pretend to speak as an expert. But you'd think they would be like "Yeah we've found these drugs work, if you have a positive test we will prescribe XYZ"
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 11:29:05 PM EDT
[#12]
I guess you missed the whole Demonrats cheat at everything? and the WHore media runs cover for them...
no one gives a shit about "roe" dude
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top