Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 5:17:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I first read that as Peter North to become NRA President.
View Quote
Choke on it anti-gunners!
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 5:18:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe he can smuggle guns to all the NRA members and have Iran pay for it...
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 5:20:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What did he get in trouble for back in the 90's, my memory is failing me?
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 5:20:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Bud!  I would STILL:

@ carguym14

Link Posted: 5/7/2018 5:21:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
A former convicted felon? Really?
View Quote
North's convictions were vacated and reversed.

All charges against him were dropped in 1991.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 5:23:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
80s...weapons and money to Iran and the Contras in South America
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 5:24:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
my memory is a bit foggy,...but this is what I remember as a teenager reading SOF magazine,...instead of the mainstream media

Communism was growing in central america

Liberals in congress cut funding to those fighting the commies

backroom deals were made to fund anti-commie warriors

congress and the liberal media found out and Colonel North took the fall

(I bet chuck schuemer and nancy pelosi really hate him)
View Quote
More like fellow travelers in congress not only cutting anti communist funding, but openly protecting communists like daniel ortega in central america, with laws and the budget process.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 5:28:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A former convicted felon? Really?

Thanks to the swamp and his being such a good team player - it's not like he was innocent of treason, he was let off hook by other traitors. Why not appoint OJ president of womens rights too?
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 5:29:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I am fine with this but Oliver North can not hold a musket above his head and say "From my cold dead hands".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.nrablog.com/articles/2018/5/lt-colonel-oliver-north-poised-to-become-nra-president/

DALLAS – Lt. Colonel Oliver North, USMC (Ret.) will become President of the National Rifle Association of America within a few weeks, a process the NRA Board of Directors initiated this morning.

“This is the most exciting news for our members since Charlton Heston became President of our Association,” said NRA Executive Vice President and CEO Wayne LaPierre.  “Oliver North is a legendary warrior for American freedom, a gifted communicator and skilled leader.  In these times, I can think of no one better suited to serve as our President.”
Does the NRA president actually have any power? Does this really matter?
I am fine with this but Oliver North can not hold a musket above his head and say "From my cold dead hands".
With the voice of Moses (and God, too), no less.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 5:30:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Didn't he sacrifice his career to protect his men in the field?
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 5:31:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
thinking he’d be more familiar with this....Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 5:32:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 5:32:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.nrablog.com/articles/2018/5/lt-colonel-oliver-north-poised-to-become-nra-president/

DALLAS – Lt. Colonel Oliver North, USMC (Ret.) will become President of the National Rifle Association of America within a few weeks, a process the NRA Board of Directors initiated this morning.

“This is the most exciting news for our members since Charlton Heston became President of our Association,” said NRA Executive Vice President and CEO Wayne LaPierre.  “Oliver North is a legendary warrior for American freedom, a gifted communicator and skilled leader.  In these times, I can think of no one better suited to serve as our President.”
Does the NRA president actually have any power? Does this really matter?
Maybe he can do it with an AR15.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 5:34:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Am I going to have to see a thousand posts now about how Oliver North is a Fudd and that is "bought and paid for?"

As for me, it depends on whether or not he acts like a Fudd.  God, I hope not.
Same here.

Maybe he'll stand on stage with an AR and say "From my cold dead hands"......
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e9/87/56/e98756a8b75515b378aed83dbf78032d.jpg
I'd take any modern semi auto with a flash suppressor,bayonet lug,and detachable mag.............
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 5:35:13 PM EDT
[#15]
So the NRA will have a president that sold arms to Muslim terrorists.

They can eat a dick.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 5:42:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
Actually it was the 80's.

1880's.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 5:52:02 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote
He would also be familiar with this, but it would be too heavy to lift.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 6:06:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

They can eat a dick.
View Quote
The Iranians promised to do everything they could to get our hostages returned, and we didn't want Iran to come under the influence of the Soviet Union.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 6:06:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The same country that he sold the missiles to, funded and supported hezbollah.

They kidnapped and murdered this Marine.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_R._Higgins

"On February 17, 1988, Higgins disappeared while serving as the Chief, Observer Group Lebanon and Senior Military Observer, United Nations Military Observer Group, United Nations Truce Supervision Organization. Higgins was driving alone on the coastal highway between Tyre and Naqoura in southern Lebanon, returning from a meeting with a local leader of the Amal movement, when he was pulled from his vehicle by armed men who it is suspected were affiliated with Hezbollah.[1][2][3] During his captivity, he was interrogated and tortured.[1]"
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 6:07:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Didn’t North defend the ATF/FBI’s actions after Waco?
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 6:11:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
He was integral in conceiving and executing the sale of anti tank and aircraft missiles to Iranian dissidents and transferring the proceeds to rebels in Nicaragua. That second part was specifically against Federal Law written by Congress concerning Nicaragua, and perhaps larger a violation of Constitutional provisions which prevent the Executive from going to war independently in both cases. The destruction of evidence and lying to Congress came after all of that.

The idea that he's put at the top of a Conservative organization is just another self-inflicted wound. And of course some people will defend him no doubt even though it's clear as day what he did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He got jammed up for 'lying to Congress' for not divulging information on the Iran-Contra affair.
He was integral in conceiving and executing the sale of anti tank and aircraft missiles to Iranian dissidents and transferring the proceeds to rebels in Nicaragua. That second part was specifically against Federal Law written by Congress concerning Nicaragua, and perhaps larger a violation of Constitutional provisions which prevent the Executive from going to war independently in both cases. The destruction of evidence and lying to Congress came after all of that.

The idea that he's put at the top of a Conservative organization is just another self-inflicted wound. And of course some people will defend him no doubt even though it's clear as day what he did.
Yeah pretty much.  Stupid divisive choice when we should be working to broaden and expand gun ownership.    Kind of does not matter, CEO has the real power as others have said.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 6:15:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The Iranians promised to do everything they could to get our hostages returned, and we didn't want Iran to come under the influence of the Soviet Union.
View Quote
So the defense is "We sold arms to Muslim terrorists because they told us they would release the hostages that Muslim terrorists took in the first place"? How did that work out?
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 6:19:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So he lied to a group of liars. Meh.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He got jammed up for 'lying to Congress' for not divulging information on the Iran-Contra affair.
So he lied to a group of liars. Meh.
Caught lying to Congress?  LOL.  That's like some getting caught giving someone a blowjob in a whorehouse.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 6:22:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

They can eat a dick.
View Quote
You should take your own advice
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 6:45:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Rex 84, short for Readiness Exercise 1984, was a classified scenario and drill developed by the United States federal government to detain large numbers of United States citizens deemed to be "national security threats", in the event that the President declared a "State of National Emergency". The plan was first revealed in detail in a major daily newspaper by reporter Alfonso Chardy in the July 5, 1987 edition of the Miami Herald. Possible reasons for such a roundup were reported to be widespread opposition to a U.S. military invasion abroad, such as if the United States were to directly invade Central America.[1][2][3] To combat what the government perceived as "subversive activities", the plan also authorized the military to direct ordered movements of civilian populations at state and regional levels, according to Professor Diana Reynolds.[4]

Written by Oliver north..
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 6:53:13 PM EDT
[#26]
I laughed out loud

The NRA just named one of the most infamous gun runners in the world to be its president https://t.co/Bw8xLICqly pic.twitter.com/iPN6iYxRl0

— Los Angeles Times (@latimes) May 7, 2018

Eric Holder?

— bigbenis (@b_sniffer) May 7, 2018

Eric Holder?

— select o speed (@selectospeed) May 7, 2018

Eric holder ?

— Lori (@Lori60771217) May 7, 2018

Eric Holder?

— That Guy (@jbjamesbeckwith) May 7, 2018

Eric Holder? https://t.co/JlUmzvv62p

— Mo Mo (@molratty) May 7, 2018

Eric Holder?

— cpl scrap (@scrapp_usmc) May 7, 2018

@EricHolder?

— Leeroy Jenkins! (@TheColossus) May 7, 2018

Eric Holder?

— Mike Benedict (@mikeyb3102) May 7, 2018

Eric Holder?

— Mike #NeverSettle Letalien (@Coach_Crash) May 7, 2018

You mean Eric Holder?

— Mr. Shepard (@JShep33) May 7, 2018

Wow, @EricHolder ?

— Jack Thompson (@rovingwaves) May 7, 2018

Eric Holder is the new NRA President?

— Bryan (@Rabidcow1) May 7, 2018

Eric Holder is the new NRA president? That seems unlikely.

— Sean Elkins (@SeanElkins) May 7, 2018

Really? Eric Holder got the job?

— Michael Spacek (@MichaelS1966ms) May 7, 2018

Oh?

Who knew Eric Holder was in consideration for the job. ¯_(?)_/¯

#MAGA ???? #Trump #tcot #NRA #2A #DeepState = #DOJ & #FBI https://t.co/VkhISVFerH

— VotingFemale (@VotingFemaIe) May 7, 2018

Eric Holder is the new NRA President ??

— Jaime ???????? (@Treestand_tweet) May 7, 2018

ERIC HOLDER? OMG

— Tanya Grimsley (@luvGodncountry) May 7, 2018

Wow, who knew Eric Holder supported the NRA? Congrats Eric!

— Sherri (@SociallySherri) May 7, 2018

Congrats @EricHolder! https://t.co/R5CJR6guaH

— Stephen Miller (@redsteeze) May 7, 2018

Oh, congrats Mr. Holder. I’m sure you’ll be “fast and furious” in your acceptance of this honor. pic.twitter.com/aWMvQPCKc0

— SilverPatriot (@SilverPatriot1) May 7, 2018

No doubt.

This so didn’t go the way you thought it would did it?

— Ginger Bot (@JudgeJanna) May 7, 2018
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 6:54:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Power or no power, if all it does is cause The Left to tinkle in their panties, I love it.
View Quote
out of
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 6:55:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I don’t recall...
View Quote
I see what you did there.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 6:59:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Hooray, *more* insider Republican party officials connected to CPAC, and old military brass ones who served anti-gun Republican Presidents at that.  Hooray...

As the NRA gets more co-opted, the GOP becomes more anti-gun, and gets the NRA to smooth things over with the "second amendment people" for donations & elections.  Expect more and more talk of non-gun issues, and moderation of actual gun issues, as the NRA morphs into an official organ of the GOP, much like the once-respectable ACLU is to the DNC.

The guy who 'edged out' Adam Kraut in a highly suspect board election a few days ago also had CPAC connections IIRC

Google won't turn up anything about North's stance on various important gun topics, which tells me everything about his supposed value as an advocate for gun owners.

The enemy within is calling the shots

Edit- he spoke out against the UN arms proliferation treaty.  That figures, even if the treaty is BS.  That's the only advocacy Incan easily find.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 7:00:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I was still in college when the leftists in the news and even on campus became unraveled over Lt Col. Oliver North telling Congress to eat shit.  It was beautiful.

I later met him in 2006 when he was on a book tour in J-Action-Ville NC.  I was proud to shake his hand-he's a great American.  Most of us appreciated everything he did to bring about the fall of the Ortega regime in Nicaragua by funding the Contras (who were fighting the Sandinistas) and thus push back against Soviet expansion into Latin America during the Cold War.  This, despite the Reds in the US Congress who did everything to undermine President Reagan's foreign policy of containing communism in the western hemisphere and who were sympathetic to Ortega and his leftist, pro-USSR gov't.

Added bonus:  IIRC Lt Col. North facilitated the sale of US weapons to Iran in an effort to gain release of American hostages in the ME.  Those same weapons were used to kill Iraqis in their 8 year slaughter with the Iranians.  This, while we gave intel to Iraq so they could slay the persians more efficiently.  More dead arabs and persians all around.  Now, who doesn't get wood thinking about the way he smote two (types of) muslims with one stone in a manner which furthered our interests both in the ME and in Latin America?  The man was the epitome of what being a true American really is.

Anyway, if the Contras murdered a leftists priest here and there because they were aiding the communist Sandinistas, then who the fuck cares unless you're a filthy communist?  Fuck them.

For any of you haters out there, I hope this makes you so angry you piss all over yourself.
View Quote
One of the best posts I've ever seen on ARFCOM in my 18 years here.  Fuck yeah!  Thanks for your service and telling the commie's to fuck off USMCTanker!   Fuck commies everywhere at home and abroad!
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 7:11:55 PM EDT
[#31]
This isn't the time for Laurel and Hardy at the top.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 7:12:12 PM EDT
[#32]
My father knew Ollie and was not at all impressed with him.   He considered him a pandering weasel.

He also lied to congress.

All that said, Col. North is a gifted speaker and has a very good stage/microphone presence.   I hope he's up to the job.

Men can change.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 7:15:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Oliver North the drug dealing criminal, great
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 7:20:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They can eat a dick.
Its rather ironic that you have an Israeli flag on your avatar but you find no fault in a guy who helped arm a regime that wants to destroy Israel.

Ollie will be good company to the folks at the NRA that will sell your 2A rights down the river.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 7:28:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
My father knew Ollie and was not at all impressed with him.   He considered him a pandering weasel.

He also lied to congress.

All that said, Col. North is a gifted speaker and has a very good stage/microphone presence.   I hope he's up to the job.

Men can change.
View Quote
On camera, he is everything LaPierre is not.  He could be the face we need for the NRA at this point.

But haters gonna hate.  Hating feels better to some than winning.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 7:33:33 PM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Power or no power, if all it does is cause The Left to tinkle in their panties, I love it.
https://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/icon_smile_big.gif
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 7:57:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Hooray, *more* insider Republican party officials connected to CPAC, and old military brass ones who served anti-gun Republican Presidents at that.  Hooray...

As the NRA gets more co-opted, the GOP becomes more anti-gun, and gets the NRA to smooth things over with the "second amendment people" for donations & elections.  Expect more and more talk of non-gun issues, and moderation of actual gun issues, as the NRA morphs into an official organ of the GOP, much like the once-respectable ACLU is to the DNC.

The guy who 'edged out' Adam Kraut in a highly suspect board election a few days ago also had CPAC connections IIRC

Google won't turn up anything about North's stance on various important gun topics, which tells me everything about his supposed value as an advocate for gun owners.

The enemy within is calling the shots
View Quote
Plausible and something to keep an eye out on.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 8:00:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Its rather ironic that you have an Israeli flag on your avatar but you find no fault in a guy who helped arm a regime that wants to destroy Israel.

Ollie will be good company to the folks at the NRA that will sell your 2A rights down the river.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They can eat a dick.

Yea, because Lt Col. North isn't on board with aiding our one true ally in the region.

I can support selling outdated weapons to Iran to kill their fellow muslims for eight years.  Keeps them busy while Israel receives the advanced military aid from the United States to defeat either (ETA: Iran or Iraq).

The administration was attempting to gain favor with the more "moderate" leftover elements from the Shah's regime still within the Iranian gov't.  At the time, it had only been a few years since Iran was considered "the 51st state" by much of the world.  So it didn't work.  Are you crying over dead muslims now?

Furthermore, I know you think you're being exceptionally bright by bashing the NRA but in reality, you're a simple malcontent with little to offer just the rest of your fellow travelers.  5,000,000 members aligned against the radical leftists that want to disarm you, and you choose to feed your fragile ego by throwing a tantrum over a stupid statement that didn't really say anything.  Here's a reality check for you:  The NRA hasn't called for a "ban" on anything, and they're the only thing standing between being able to enjoy the freedoms we do now, or looking at airsoft as our next legal option to owning something that looks like a firearm.

You disgust me.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 8:05:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Don't you just hate it when the loyal Americans, who hate Communists, win one once in awhile? That just sucks!
View Quote
Loyal American?!!!

if thats the case - Dear Iranians - if you are reading this meet me and my partner outside the armory, we'll get you all fixed up to terrorize Americans. No worries about legalities, we're using the proceeds to battle communism - per congress, this is acceptable, we will be branded loyal Americans, given awards, high paying jobs and a radio gig for these actions. Too bad we're not female, that would earn a presidential nomination! If thats the way it is, why the fuck should anybody obey the law?

ETA- based on current state of South America, helluva job brownie! They're doing so well they want to stay put, none of them want to invade USA! LOL.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 8:09:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Not exactly the change in leadership I am looking for in the nra.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 8:09:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yea, because Lt Col. North isn't on board with aiding our one true ally in the region.

I can support selling outdated weapons to Iran to kill their fellow muslims for eight years.  Keeps them busy while Israel receives the advanced military aid from the United States to defeat either.

The administration was attempting to gain favor with the more "moderate" leftover elements from the Shah's regime still within the Iranian gov't.  At the time, it had only been a few years since Iran was considered "the 51st state" by much of the world.  So it didn't work.  Are you crying over dead muslims now?

Furthermore, I know you think you're being exceptionally bright by bashing the NRA but in reality, you're a simple malcontent with little to offer just the rest of your fellow travelers.  5,000,000 members aligned against the radical leftists that want to disarm you, and you choose to feed your fragile ego by throwing a tantrum over a stupid statement that didn't really say anything.  Here's a reality check for you:  The NRA hasn't called for a "ban" on anything, and they're the only thing standing between being able to enjoy the freedoms we do now, or looking at airsoft as our next legal option to owning something that looks like a firearm.

You disgust me.
View Quote
"Outdated" that system wasn't outdated in 1988.

"Are you crying over dead muslims now?" Ah, why would I?

"you're a simple malcontent" you are gullible and I pity you.

"5,000,000 members aligned against the radical leftists" LoL, look up Wayne's net worth. That is your NRA money at work.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 8:10:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Ollie is a hero. He will do a great job.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 8:14:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Not exactly the change in leadership I am looking for in the nra.
View Quote
That coupled with Kraut's inexplicable and unexpected defeat at the ballot box...I think the NRA's on the way out, to live out the remainder of time as a mediocre vestigial organ of the RNC.  Reform seems impossible.

However, without a convincing "800lb gorilla" guilt tripping amd brow beating everyone in the room, maybe some of the *actual* advocacy groups like SAF or (even) GOA can finally get some sunlight to grow on and come into their own.

It needs to be reiterated that the NRA has a large amount of "original sin" in its founding, as far as having little to nothing to do with Everyman Joe's gun rights, and everything to do with the country club.  We have swayed it a good ways from that path, but the tendency has consistently been toward elitism, with a side of creeping disarmament.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 8:34:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
Who, you mean HW Bush and Reagan?  He kept his yap shut in exchange for seeing his convictions reversed.

L.O.L.

Such stalwart and honest statesmen who value civil liberties especially gun rights, those generals...
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 8:35:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

"5,000,000 members aligned against the radical leftists" LoL, look up Wayne's net worth. That is your NRA money at work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can support selling outdated weapons to Iran to kill their fellow muslims for eight years.  Keeps them busy while Israel receives the advanced military aid from the United States to defeat either.

You disgust me.

*TOW ATGMS and HAWK missiles were hardly cutting edge in 1988.  You know who deployed a HAWK battery a few years later during Desert Shield?  The Germans.  In Turkey (before they mutinied, that is).  That's it.  The HAWK missile system was so current at the time, the US deployed Patriot SAMs to SWA and Israel instead.  Trust me when I say the Israelis weren't in any danger.  ETA:  And I never saw a HAWK battery anywhere over there.

*The TOW missile system that was LOS only was made obsolescent by TOW2B, which could defeat armor with reactive tiles.  I have seen no information that indicates we sold the Iranians the more advanced version.  Regardless, I don't care.  Israel wasn't going to be defeated by the Iranians with 2,500 more TOW missiles on a second front while they simultaneously fought Saddam's Iraqi Army.

*No, you're simple.  Period.  If you can't see that the NRA is the national-level organization that UK and Australian gun owners wished they had to lobby on their behalf before their guns were outlawed and confiscated, then it's you who is truly gullible.  Nobody said the NRA was perfect, or that it didn't need fresh management, but I haven't seen any new AWBs leave committee, either.  Maybe you can point out an example to me.  Go ahead.  Change my mind, oh Enlightened One.

*I'm sorry you're jealous of WLP's compensation.  Personally I don't care as long as I'm seeing a good faith effort on their part to put pressure on Congress to NOT let new gun control bills out of committee for a vote on the floors of either chamber.  I guess class envy is a thing here in GD, though.

During her campaign, Killery named the NRA her #1 political enemy.  Enough said.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 8:43:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

They can eat a dick.
View Quote
Total irony.  North did almost exactly the same thing Hillary did; backroom deals to sell missiles to foreign goons against the will of congress (i.e. high treason) under wink/nod orders from the president, and everyone involved likely pocketed some amount of the 'invisible' money along the way for their trouble.

Contras = Syrian Rebels
Cocaine =  Opium
TOW missiles = Stinger missiles
Iranians = Libyan Muslim Brotherhood (i.e. Iranians)
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 8:57:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 9:01:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I can support selling outdated weapons to Iran to kill their fellow muslims for eight years.  Keeps them busy while Israel receives the advanced military aid from the United States to defeat either (ETA: Iran or Iraq).

You disgust me.
View Quote
Right on Marine! Concur!
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 9:16:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Total irony.  North did almost exactly the same thing Hillary did; backroom deals to sell missiles to foreign goons against the will of congress (i.e. high treason) under wink/nod orders from the president, and everyone involved likely pocketed some amount of the 'invisible' money along the way for their trouble.

Contras = Syrian Rebels
Cocaine =  Opium
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They can eat a dick.

Contras = Syrian Rebels
Cocaine =  Opium
So, you're saying that circumventing a leftist Congress controlled by dimocRats sympathetic to the USSR in order to contain and eradicate communism on the southern border of mexico is high treason?

Do I understand you correctly?

If so, I can't fucking believe what I just read.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 9:37:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

So, you're saying that circumventing a leftist Congress controlled by dimocRats sympathetic to the USSR in order to contain and eradicate communism on the southern border of mexico is high treason?

Do I understand you correctly?

If so, I can't fucking believe what I just read.  
View Quote
No wonder take the guns first, due process second is sweeping the nation. It's a time-honored tradition - whatever it takes to meet goals. Fuck the law when it becomes a hinderance to meeting objectives.

BTW - how'd he do eradicating that communism? Seems to have spread like napalm fire on an oil field since. Where does the credibility come from?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top