[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i think op should be banned
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 10:54:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I wear sandals in warmer weather.

You gonna come up to me and tell me not to?
Only the gheys worry about other men's fashion.
Weird flex, but ok.
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 11:00:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
i think op should be banned
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 11:01:56 PM EDT
[#4]
You should worry about what goes on in the kitchen.  Trust me
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 11:08:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree 100% with the OP.  I fucking hate looking at people's ugly feet.  There is no such thing as pretty feet, even on the most beautiful women.  Feet look like something that belong on some alien creature.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 11:09:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Dude you look at people's feet while at a restaurant? Yeah, the flip-flops aren't the problem.

You should be looking into the eyes of a fine woman and occasionally looking back over your shoulder to see where the fuck your fajitas are at.

Wait, I just realized something. I always assume people have clean feet like me. If you're assuming everyone has toejam that probably means you need to spend more time washing your feet every day in the shower. OP has nasty feet.
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 11:10:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 11:15:11 PM EDT
[#8]
I have a solution, most of you won't like it though.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 11:19:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 11:34:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 6/3/2019 11:43:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Lol

I'm sure you know dust is 98% dead skin.

So open toe shoes increase the foot skin in dust!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why is OP letting people touch his food with their toes?
Lol

I'm sure you know dust is 98% dead skin.

So open toe shoes increase the foot skin in dust!
No I don’t believe you. Please provide proof.
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 11:46:18 PM EDT
[#12]
This young lady in this video can put her bare feet anywhere she wants to as far as I am concerned and like I said, I am not a foot guy!!

Whitesnake - Here I Go Again '87 (Official Music Video)

Tawnie!  One of the hotties of the 80's
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 8:12:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
In before the foot fetish guys (or am I too late.)

Going to the beach, pool ok fine otherwise spare us. Women are different, they can wear flops assuming they’re not fat and disgusting. If so please keep the piggies covered.

To the life of me, I cannot see the sexual appeal of (women’s,) feet at ALL. At best they’re accessories of an attractive women who has manicured feet in sexy footware.
View Quote
I suppose, I too can make an exception for public swimming pools.

Link Posted: 6/4/2019 8:16:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
No open toe shoes allowed though, right!
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 9:02:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Are closed-toe sandals/flops acceptable?

Link Posted: 6/4/2019 9:09:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Steel toes or go home.
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 9:10:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:u
I saw a dude on a motorcycle wearing flip flops the other day. I don't think he thought that through.
View Quote
I used to do it on my gsx-r all the time. Quick trip out for lunch, no problem. Flip flops, shorts, t-shirt.

Dress for the crash, and all that, but there's nothing better than riding a motorcycle on a hot day in shorts and a t-shirt. Just don't crash.

Somehow I survived my youth.
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 9:39:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 10:26:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Dusk before Dawn
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 10:36:25 AM EDT
[#20]
I understand the OP.

Nasty ass feets, stinky motherfuckers. Nobody got time for that shit.

I cannot grasp the thought process of someone that wears sandals or even fucking flip flops on an aircraft.

It's a place where you honestly could be required to run for your fucking life and folks are wearing whatever catch me-fuck me pumps, flip flops, 3 inch fucking heels.

Yea, I'm old and white and wear light hiking shoes when utilizing any public transportation.
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 10:40:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No shoes allowed at all.
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 10:48:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I gotta admit, women wearing sandals is a complete turn off for me.
View Quote
I’ll bet men wearing sandals does the truck though...
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 10:56:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Summer wear when I'm not going to court/depositions/meditations/etc. consists of shorts, short sleeve button downs, and...................flip flops (and occasionally boat shoes).   It's THE summertime office wear.
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 10:59:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I saw a dude on a motorcycle wearing flip flops the other day. I don't think he thought that through.
View Quote
Don't go to Saigon then
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 11:00:09 AM EDT
[#25]
OP is an anti-social narcissist who probably takes his dog to restaurants.
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 11:03:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Open toe footwear is utterly disgusting!!

I dont want to see your hairy toes, nail fungus or toe jam!

ESPECIALLY WHILST EATING!!!!!!!!

Not only are open toe shoes unsightly, they are a health concern as well!!

Most eatery's and storefronts have a sign stating- "No shoes, No shirt, No service"!!

Its a health hazard people, FUCK!!!

Do people really think that by just having a thin rubber sole between your bare feet and the ground makes it all better?!

I say NO!!!

Your foot is still BARE!!!!

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

Hahaha I want you to think about my big hairy toe "WHILST" you are eating. I clean mine, so it'd be no health hazard but I see how other people's personal choices could offend you so deeply. Why don't they just do what you want them to do? You know best after all.
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 11:11:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Open toed sandals are what humanity wore for thousands of years when the didn't go barefoot.
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 11:13:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I gotta admit, women wearing sandals is a complete turn off for me.
View Quote
Do you know how we know you are gay?  
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 11:19:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Stupid fucking daily threads should be banned.
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 11:22:31 AM EDT
[#30]
OP's feet.

Link Posted: 6/4/2019 11:26:45 AM EDT
[#31]
People eating in public should be banned.

10 Hours of Eating Sounds | Annoying Sounds with Peter Baeten
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 11:31:43 AM EDT
[#32]
It currently “feels like” 98 degrees here, and the temperature is only 88. It’s also partially cloudy. I’m going to wear flip-flops when I go out because I can.
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 12:52:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Agreed OP, as long as you have good looking feet I think its ok.
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 4:27:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
OP is an anti-social narcissist who probably takes his dog to restaurants.
View Quote
I dont like dogs.

We have 2 CFA Tonkinese Cats!
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 4:28:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Hahaha I want you to think about my big hairy toe "WHILST" you are eating. I clean mine, so it'd be no health hazard but I see how other people's personal choices could offend you so deeply. Why don't they just do what you want them to do? You know best after all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most eatery's and storefronts have a sign stating- "No shoes, No shirt, No service"!!

Do people really think that by just having a thin rubber sole between your bare feet and the ground makes it all better?!

I say NO!!!

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 10:55:45 PM EDT
[#36]
I don't wear open-toe shoes because they're not tactically sound.

I don't think they should be banned, but I think people should have a sense of decorum when wearing them. I know there are rugged individualists here who say "I don't care what other people think. I do what I want". They don't realize that they are neither individualists, because that's a widespread attitude, and they don't realize that they are using the same response as people who draw welfare, shoot heroin, burgle, and commit fraud. People not caring what other people think is a large part of what's wrong in this society.

But, let's get back to the non-tactically sound part. I don't wear shoes in public that are not firmly attached to my feet. If I have to attack or defend, I don't want to have to think about losing a shoe in the process. Hell, if I KNEW it was coming, I'd put gloves on too.

I'm sure some of you are thinking I'm talking about stomping on feet. Yes, that's part of it, but you're vulnerable to that type of attack even in steel-toed boots if I stomp high enough up on your foot. What I'm talking about is kicking forward, sliding across those toenails and bending them back. That's going to hurt a fuckton more than stomping on your foot. Losing your floppy shoes in a gravel parking lot is going to cost you in a fight, too.

Think about what you're doing when you're wearing those things.

It's well known that I've got some nice looking feet. Good looking toenails that are well-manicured and extend to the end of my toes, not stubby, ugly little mutant thumb-like toes with fragments of toenails that look like they're barely hanging on to the misshapen lumps of of malformed proto-human flesh they're attached to. And still, I don't wear open-toe shoes.
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 1:36:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I don't think they should be banned, but I think people should have a sense of decorum when wearing them. I know there are rugged individualists here who say "I don't care what other people think. I do what I want". They don't realize that they are neither individualists, because that's a widespread attitude, and they don't realize that they are using the same response as people who draw welfare, shoot heroin, burgle, and commit fraud. People not caring what other people think is a large part of what's wrong in this society.

But, let's get back to the non-tactically sound part. I don't wear shoes in public that are not firmly attached to my feet. If I have to attack or defend, I don't want to have to think about losing a shoe in the process. Hell, if I KNEW it was coming, I'd put gloves on too.

I'm sure some of you are thinking I'm talking about stomping on feet. Yes, that's part of it, but you're vulnerable to that type of attack even in steel-toed boots if I stomp high enough up on your foot. What I'm talking about is kicking forward, sliding across those toenails and bending them back. That's going to hurt a fuckton more than stomping on your foot. Losing your floppy shoes in a gravel parking lot is going to cost you in a fight, too.

It's well known that I've got some nice looking feet. Good looking toenails that are well-manicured and extend to the end of my toes, not stubby, ugly little mutant thumb-like toes with fragments of toenails that look like they're barely hanging on to the misshapen lumps of of malformed proto-human flesh they're attached to. And still, I don't wear open-toe shoes.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 1:37:28 PM EDT
[#38]
STOP looking at peoples feet OP.

Are you some kind of pervert?
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 1:39:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I felt a disturbance in the force farce...
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 1:43:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I say NO!!!

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote
OP....you don't get out much do you??
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 6:35:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 6:36:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Not tactically sound!!
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 6:37:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
STOP looking at peoples feet OP.

Are you some kind of pervert?
View Quote
Yes!!
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 6:37:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 6:39:24 PM EDT
[#45]
OP is disgusted by his own foot fetish and is overcompensating for it.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top