BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 29
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 4:20:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well, it is legal in Portland.  I guess they need to call it a protest and not a road block.
View Quote

The guys with rifles last night said it was a safety check or something, "because a roadblock would be illegal."  
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 4:21:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
How come the big fires stop when they get to Canada?  They don't have climate change there?
View Quote

Talk to Fluffy about the Fort Mac fire.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 4:23:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Once you start searching, turns out there have been quite a few people arrested for arson in the last week.

sadly, I'm not enough of an internet sleuth to determine if they are Antifa or not.

just found another, arrested 9/2 Jackson county for Arson 1, Grant Winters.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 4:23:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Terrible situation. This is what I posted in the militias thread:

Throughout history any time there is a vacuum of authority (aka law and order) there is a organization that steps in to fill the void. The majority always determines what law and order is. In Portland the BLM/ANTIFA ect has become the defacto authority because the legitimate structure has abjectly failed in their duties. Because of this weakness the population is threatened and realizing there is no other option to safeguard their property and lives organize and arm to defend their businesses, homes, and families.

There is a minimal difference between a community watch and an armed militia. Its just a matter of intensity of moment. Any increase in the threat and instability causes an increase in the actions the other side are prepared to take. Until legitimate authority, accepted by both, is reestablished as recognized authority then the situation will increase  - then get ready for militias. I'm all for it. When your neighborhood is the next in line to be looted and burned the niceties and finesse of the name of the organization being used to preserve it becomes irrelevant.
View Quote

It's happening.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 4:27:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Close family friend of mine who was a fire fighter knows the replacement personally, and from what I understand your statement is not correct.
I do not know her, but I know my family friend and trust his word.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jim is a good dude.

Wonder if it is because he is calling arson and the governor is trying to keep it quiet.

The replacement ticks all the boxes for a good political officer.

Close family friend of mine who was a fire fighter knows the replacement personally, and from what I understand your statement is not correct.

I sure hope you are right. Timing of top replacement is horrible, and reflects very poorly on the state of the FM office and associated leadership.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 4:34:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Once you start searching, turns out there have been quite a few people arrested for arson in the last week.

sadly, I'm not enough of an internet sleuth to determine if they are Antifa or not.

View Quote

4Chan should have it figured out in no time.
By the way, why are all of these guys arrested for arson also meth heads? Is it just another result of poor life decisions, or does Antifa recruit meth heads as their foot soldiers?
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 4:38:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
By the way, why are all of these guys arrested for arson also meth heads? Is it just another result of poor life decisions, or does Antifa recruit meth heads as their foot soldiers?
View Quote

Antifa is recruiting felons, especially those who are violent, and mentally ill to participate in their protests.  They are paying them around $25/hour.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 4:40:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I sure hope you are right. Timing of top replacement is horrible, and reflects very poorly on the state of the FM office and associated leadership.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jim is a good dude.

Wonder if it is because he is calling arson and the governor is trying to keep it quiet.

Yeah it'll be interesting to find out what happened.

It's also possible my friend misjudged this replacement....we've all done it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 4:44:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
We have seen arson used for political gain/protest in this area of oregon before.  

This happened a year after I got out of high-school, iirc they caught a bunch of the people involved.  

They also torched a car lot in eugene as well.

https://www.hcn.org/issues/95/2949

When they burned the ranger station, they also dumped nails in the parking lot so the fire trucks would get flat tires.

Imo, this is one of the fringe groups that have globbed onto the current blm/antifa movements.    From the outside looking in, the portland protests are populated with groups who have similar but not the same goals.   Using the blm protests as a vessel to go tear shit up.
View Quote

Very good observation. Black Lives Matter is a politically untouchable cover which attracts a lot of violent people. They can do much more criminal activity and the police and DA will smile and wave if they scream Fuck 12! Black Lives Matter!  I believe Antifa would be more ostracized by the left if it were not under the BLM umbrella as fellow protesters and allies.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 4:53:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Ha!

Link Posted: 9/12/2020 4:57:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Dont take it personally. I understand its personal in this instance. Thats not the point. Its not a critical thinking issue. Its hypocritical if we are against road blocks when the enemy does it but support it when its convenient for us.

Arsonists should be shot on sight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But dont we support speeding up through illegal road blocks?

Yes. Leave your critical thinking in the back seat. Do it.

Dont take it personally. I understand its personal in this instance. Thats not the point. Its not a critical thinking issue. Its hypocritical if we are against road blocks when the enemy does it but support it when its convenient for us.

If one can’t tell the difference between a BLM roadblock in the city during a regular day where everyone has business to do with no natural disaster occurring, and a roadblock manned by country folk in dense smoke and in the midst of devastating wildfires, then it is a sad statement of their cognitive and reasoning ability.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 4:58:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Are you equating the Antifa/BLM roadblocks with roadblocks set up by people to protect their homes? In what manner are they even remotely equivalent? There is absolutely nothing hypocritical about roadblocks set up to protect your towns, homes, businesses and lives. In your mind, how can Antifa/BLM roadblocks set up to lionize their dead saints even begin to be considered on the same level as people trying to protect themselves from others who are out to kill them?

The needle on your moral compass is way off true north.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you equating the Antifa/BLM roadblocks with roadblocks set up by people to protect their homes? In what manner are they even remotely equivalent? There is absolutely nothing hypocritical about roadblocks set up to protect your towns, homes, businesses and lives. In your mind, how can Antifa/BLM roadblocks set up to lionize their dead saints even begin to be considered on the same level as people trying to protect themselves from others who are out to kill them?

But, but they look exactly the same!  People screaming and pounding on your car and trying to drag you out for a beat down!  How can we tell the difference?!
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:06:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Well, it is legal in Portland.  I guess they need to call it a protest and not a road block.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now I find that statement by LE an absolute joke given what they allow ANTIFA and BLM to block rds pull people from cars.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:07:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Two weeks ago the Oregon state police commander was replaced. I'm better it had everything to do with the state police pulling out of Portland.
It makes the fire marshal replacement even more questionable.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:07:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The fires have nothing to do with the invasive Japanese Bark Beetles do they?

I lost five of my biggest trees on my suburban lot to those bastards.

http://mediacdn.nhbs.com/jackets/jackets_resizer_xlarge/21/212571_3.jpg
View Quote

Many years ago when I worked summer crews for USFS, the Ranger would identify diseased areas and plan harvesting units and slash burns to isolate and diminish the spread, followed by planting.

If harvesting is not done preventively then you get tens and hundreds of thousands of dead and dry standing Trees. Ripe for massive burn.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:09:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

If the towns people have a checkpoint set up and an ambulance approaches I'll bet they'll treat it differently than the BLM did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plus BLM isn't letting people through, and in some cases attacking them.

I'd still be against it, but if all they were doing is making a nuisance and letting you through after asking who you were I wouldn't be nearly as upset.

This is a state of emergency, and the police aren't doing the job likely because they don't have the manpower. It is what the citizen militia is supposed to do.

If the towns people have a checkpoint set up and an ambulance approaches I'll bet they'll treat it differently than the BLM did.
or police, or residents. But B LM doesn’t block to promote safety in a disaster. They are blocking to protect themselves while they create a disaster. In sight of dozens of police officers smiling and waving.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:09:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Now I find that statement by LE an absolute joke given what they allow ANTIFA and BLM to block rds pull people from cars.
View Quote

Nothing is a better example if what a left aligned cesspool twitter is than looking at the Multnomah county sheriff twitter feed. The vast majority of the comments are excusing the tom foolery of downtown Portland and attacking those doing roadblocks as racist white supremacists.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:11:19 PM EDT
[#18]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. LE needs to stay in their lane on this one. This has nothing to do with solving crimes or enforcing laws. This is a militia task.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/444670/lighten_up_jpg-1588560.JPG

@AKengineer

If these are mass arsonist then AKengineer is right. LE needs to stay out of this because it's their fault for not handling this right up front this is happening. They followed the orders and let CHAOS reign. Now it's up to the people to fix it.

Just wait till after the election. Things will get fixed real fast.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:12:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Nothing is a better example if what a left aligned cesspool twitter is than looking at the Multnomah county sheriff twitter feed. The vast majority of the comments are excusing the tom foolery of downtown Portland and attacking those doing roadblocks as racist white supremacists.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't forget, the current Multnomah County Sheriff is a former Portland Chief.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:14:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Some more 3rd hand info from another friend.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:15:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Antifa is recruiting felons, especially those who are violent, and mentally ill to participate in their protests.  They are paying them around $25/hour.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plus as a YouTube guy (Forever with Christ?) has investigated, the three big homeless camps in Portland are run by JOIN which is a self proclaimed ally of BLM and primarily an activist protest support organization Rather than a housing organization. His anecdotal interviews revealed if you are not on board with protesting and go through their indoctrination program then you would Not get a free shelter in the camp.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:17:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Keep in mind that's just the ones caught I would think a crime of this nature would be pretty easy to get away with so the vast majority are probably out there.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:19:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Two weeks ago the Oregon state police commander was replaced. I'm better it had everything to do with the state police pulling out of Portland.
View Quote

We are in a war and most people don't even realize it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:20:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

@AKengineer

If these are mass arsonist then AKengineer is right. LE needs to stay out of this because it's their fault for not handling this right up front this is happening. They followed the orders and let CHAOS reign. Now it's up to the people to fix it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. LE needs to stay in their lane on this one. This has nothing to do with solving crimes or enforcing laws. This is a militia task.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/444670/lighten_up_jpg-1588560.JPG

@AKengineer

I'm not convinced we're going to win Biden may take it and then they really put the heat and revenge our way.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:22:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The first rule of fighting is to realize when you are in a fight. Without that you are at a severe disadvantage trying to resolve a situation when the other party knows full well they mean to destroy you or force you to submit.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:23:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Keep in mind that's just the ones caught I would think a crime of this nature would be pretty easy to get away with so the vast majority are probably out there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have heard arson calls, daily, over the Josephine/Jackson county scanners; usually multiple times during the day, since this all began.  I've listened to several arrests, and several attempts by LEOs to corner/find suspect vehicles; whether they get released/charged with something else/or actually get hit with arson charges; who knows..  One, or two, I would consider normal, during a fire.  I've heard dozens, since this all began. and that's nothing to what's been going on up farther north.

Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:33:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People are stupid.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:34:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:34:58 PM EDT
[#29]
The deputy in that video on the previous page has just been put on admin leave

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2020/09/clackamas-county-deputy-placed-on-leave-after-video-captures-him-blaming-antifa-for-putting-lives-at-stake-in-wildfires.html

Sorry for the Facebook tracker....if someone tells me how to remove without breaking the link I will

Eta fixed.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:36:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The guys with rifles last night said it was a safety check or something, "because a roadblock would be illegal."  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I heard that...

Streamer CJ was in the vehicle.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:39:17 PM EDT
[#31]
I have heard of inmates close to release getting letters attempting to recruit them.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:41:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Mother Nature trying to keep the balance between the forests and the buildings using fire.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:43:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is looking like a 16-year old girl one of those boxes?  Shit, my daughter looks older than this gal.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:44:10 PM EDT
[#35]
This been posted? I must have one.

It's s drone that appears to drop Naplam

https://twitter.com/fukushimaexpos2/status/1304548466350149632?s=20

Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:44:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:49:23 PM EDT
[#37]
It's blacklivesmatter and antifa. Isn't liberalism wonderful?  Shit stains everyone of them.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:50:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Can anyone report on conditions aprox a mile east of valley view airport, Estacada?
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:52:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Fucking bullshit.  Truth gets you suspended.
View All Quotes

There's another video rumored to be the same deputy,

The comments are cancer,

Clackamas County Sheriff and Militia
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:53:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The deputy in that video on the previous page has just been put on admin leave
View Quote

I'd have to rewatch the video, but didn't that deputy say he was 20 days away from retirement?
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:57:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

We've had several cases of tweakers cutting live electrical lines around here. Once they did it to the shopping complex around the corner twice in 2 weeks. They were cutting them off the poles in Fife one time, they couldn't catch the guy until they showed up and found him crispied in the street. So with that said, what do you think they're willing to do for $50?

I'd also like to see a list of these people arrested compared to a list of who got let loose out of jail/prison this spring.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:58:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

http://twitter.com/fukushimaexpos2/status/1304548466350149632?s=20
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:59:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Oregon politicians are in the pocket of Anti_Fa.

Coming to a state near you REAL SOON.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 6:03:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Looks too sophisticated for antifags.  They would have definitely hurt themselves building it.  Comments say its forestry guys backburning.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 6:05:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sounds like a helicopter to me.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 6:07:45 PM EDT
[#46]

Hint to the others you lose all your overtime opportunities, so shut the fuck up.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 6:24:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 6:25:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Anyone still seriously think we are voting our way out of this?
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 6:28:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Looks too sophisticated for antifags.  They would have definitely hurt themselves building it.  Comments say its forestry guys backburning.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fact that they appear to be dropping it along one side of the road makes me think it’s likely that this is indeed a back burn. But I’m no expert by any stretch.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 6:33:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

But, but they look exactly the same!  People screaming and pounding on your car and trying to drag you out for a beat down!  How can we tell the difference?!
View Quote

One group will gladly let you turn around and drive away.  So that's one way to tell the difference......
Page / 29
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top