[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good
View Quote

Your avatar is rather…”hypnotic.”
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 5:19:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Street takeover, you half witted media tools.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 5:19:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Street racers but arrest sideshow fags? I hate the media

This is street racing
Attachment Attached File

This is shit Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 5:20:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 5:20:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Street racers actually race. I've only ever seen these people break shit and shoot at each other.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 5:20:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 5:22:02 PM EDT
[#11]
So what you're telling me is that law enforcement CAN in fact round up large groups of people....
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 5:23:49 PM EDT
[#12]
About time
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 5:23:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Street racers actually race. I've only ever seen these people break shit and shoot at each other.
View Quote

You must have never been to enough street races
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 5:26:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Sanctuary City in a Sanctuary State. I could think of a much better use for that bus and task force.

I suppose there's no sweet, sweet asset forfeiture in that, though.

Eta: Or is this a dual purpose operation?
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 5:41:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Deport those idiots, I hear midway Island is a nice place
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 5:42:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Outstanding now do mobs of dirt bikes and atvs.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 5:45:44 PM EDT
[#17]
I would say I hope they crush their cars, but that would only really impact Chrysler Capital.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 5:48:12 PM EDT
[#18]
They don't race anymore.  They get a stolen hellcat and have 3 people hanging out the windows doing doughnuts. Sometimes they crash intonother cars, people or light poles. But I don't think they actually race.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 5:48:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Ringleader

Link Posted: 2/6/2024 6:01:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Tuna no crust
View Quote

NO ONE LIKES THE TUNA HERE
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 6:02:48 PM EDT
[#21]
No victim = no crime
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 6:03:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
linky  

"Over 150 California street racers participating in an illegal sideshow event were seen shouting and moaning after being arrested by police and marched onto a jail bus.

According to the San Joaquin County Sheriff's Office, a sideshow event was taking place in Stockton and Sacramento, California on February 3.

Officials from the San Joaquin County Sideshow Taskforce witnessed hundreds of drivers block a roadway, contain the scene and make arrests at around 11.30pm"

View Quote

Good, i hope their cars are seized and destroyed.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 6:11:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Now do illegal aliens
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 6:12:58 PM EDT
[#24]
i'm just shocked the cops actually did something.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 6:14:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Now do illegal aliens
View Quote

In Sac? Most of them are probably here illegally but CA is a safe heaven for illegals.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 6:28:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Now do illegal aliens
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/6/2024 6:34:26 PM EDT
[#27]
OP title is full of AIDs.

Dipshits in stolen cars attracting attention to themselves is not "street racing."

Fuckin edgars and "392 is your credit score" types behaving like 3rd worlders is what a "takeover" is.

They deserve to have an AC130 strike called in on it and wipe them all out.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 6:35:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Wow they're serious. The part where they seized 88 cars is important because those kids live and breathe them.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 6:36:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

NO ONE LIKES THE TUNA HERE
View Quote

Streets closed pizza boi!
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 6:39:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Now do illegal aliens
View Quote

Federal issue.

States can't deport people, only the federal government can.

That's why Texas isn't tossing the illegals back over the fence 8-feet away for free but rather spending hundreds of Texas taxpayers' dollars a body to ship them to Chicago, New York, and Denver.

Imagine Texas sending illegal aliens to Yemen or Iraq instead.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 6:48:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Impounding their cars is a good tactic.  Owners have to show up with proof of insurance and current registration.  If like in Georgia, a wrecker company won’t allow you in their lot to get anything out of your car.  After you’ve meet the preceding requirements, you get a release from the pd, then you can get your car.  Daily storage fees pile up while you sit in jail, or have the required documents.  Their wrecker bill is gonna be exorbitant.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 6:51:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
linky  

"Over 150 California street racers participating in an illegal sideshow event were seen shouting and moaning after being arrested by police and marched onto a jail bus.

According to the San Joaquin County Sheriff's Office, a sideshow event was taking place in Stockton and Sacramento, California on February 3.

Officials from the San Joaquin County Sideshow Taskforce witnessed hundreds of drivers block a roadway, contain the scene and make arrests at around 11.30pm"

Not long after the first Fast and Furious movie came out, CA passed a law where they would crush the cars of anyone convicted of street racing.

At the time, I thought it was just typical, dumb politician nonsense, eg. “OMG! We HAVE to do something about those kids dancing in the streets! BAN THOSE SWITCHBLADES!!!”

I remember looking it up at the time they passed the law, and the total number of deaths attributed to streetracing in the entire country for the year, was an order of magnitude lower than the number of deaths attributed to DUI in L.A. county that month alone, and thought, if it actually WAS about safety, they should just pass a law that anyone convicted of DUI automatically gets their vehicle crushed.

Ah… but the people making the laws don’t street race, but they DO occasionally drive over the legal limit.

Now, IDGAF. Crush their vehicles, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their THOTs.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 6:52:35 PM EDT
[#33]
I experienced one of the sideshows in San Fran.

One person was shot, took Police over three hours to respond.  The smell of burnt rubber and the smoke is horrible.  Nothing you can do since if you get involved you are the evil white person who ends up in jail rather than those destroying property...

They need to impound cars, crush cars, etc., assuming they're not stolen which they probably are.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 6:54:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Not long after the first Fast and Furious movie came out, CA passed a law where they would crush the cars of anyone convicted of street racing.

At the time, I thought it was just typical, dumb politician nonsense, eg. “OMG! We HAVE to do something about those kids dancing in the streets! BAN THOSE SWITCHBLADES!!!”

I remember looking it up at the time they passed the law, and the total number of deaths attributed to streetracing in the entire country for the year, was an order of magnitude lower than the number of deaths attributed to DUI in L.A. county that month alone, and thought, if it actually WAS about safety, they should just pass a law that anyone convicted of DUI automatically gets their vehicle crushed.

Ah… but the people making the laws don’t street race, but they DO occasionally drive over the legal limit.

Now, IDGAF. Crush their vehicles, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their THOTs.
View Quote

What happens to the lien holders?
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 6:58:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
linky  

Link Posted: 2/6/2024 6:58:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 7:00:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/6/2024 7:02:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At the time, I thought it was just typical, dumb politician nonsense, eg. "OMG! We HAVE to do something about those kids dancing in the streets! BAN THOSE SWITCHBLADES!!!"

Ah  but the people making the laws don't street race, but they DO occasionally drive over the legal limit.

Insurance makes you whole in the event of a stolen car.  Problem is, certain desirable cars see higher insurance rates because of shit like this.  The cars are either stolen or on some repo man's shopping list.  Get Baby Momma to buy a Hellcat, make no payments, drive the ever loving shit out of it, walk away when it's destroyed and let BM deal with the bank.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 7:06:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Slide shows are stupid, it’s not street racing.

Who am I to judge? I grew up street racing in the 80’s and 90’s. 1970 Chevelle with a 396.  In the early 2000’s an R1 was my weapon of choice. Now at the ripe age of over 50 back in cars and will roll race of given the chance.

Only thing I wouldn’t do now is elude and evade if I get lit up.

Raced on the street and track.

Have to be ready for the consequences. Only time I got arrested street racing was getting caught on the bike, GSP blocked the whole 75/85 connector and no way I could exit at Spring St at over 135mph.

I can’t judge them, even when the bikes fly by me on the interstate, when I do.. I remind myself that is used to do the same thing

Link Posted: 2/6/2024 7:07:41 PM EDT
[#40]
And promptly released.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 7:18:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Arrest street racers; ignore shoplifters, car theives, public drug users, ...
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 7:21:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Probably got tipped off that one of them wasn't carb compliant.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 7:22:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
So what you're telling me is that law enforcement CAN in fact round up large groups of people....
View Quote

Preplanned operation with lots of coordination and resources.

The normal six guy patrol squad can’t arrest 150 people.

And it’s also how you get DoJ intervention when they say you didn’t have adequate PC for each individual.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 7:37:12 PM EDT
[#44]
They actually have a "Sideshow Task Force"? That's awesome. I wish more departments would work that hard to stop those assholes.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 8:00:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Doing Donuts hanging out the window in a intersection isn't racing.....

I miss the drag racing days of the 90's and early 2000's.  There were a few spot on 10 in Glen Burnie MD we used to race 4 wide..
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 8:02:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Street racers but arrest sideshow fags? I hate the media

This is street racing
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/179056/IMG_0411_jpeg-3120343.JPG

This is shit https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/179056/IMG_0409_jpeg-3120344.JPG
View Quote
This is the truth.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 8:18:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Meh. Meanwhile the 12 car crew in the middle of an otherwise unoccupied industrial park doing some 660' cash days got their runs in thanks to this large group of faggits.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 8:25:42 PM EDT
[#48]
I shudder to think of how long that took to plan and the overtime/court costs associated with it.

All that will make no difference whatsoever.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 8:26:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Did I get in before there are over 150 lawsuits against the cops? And everyone is awarded a few million?

Link Posted: 2/6/2024 8:26:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
linky  

View Quote

Meanwhile MS13 run wild and carefree.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top