Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/4/2024 5:44:00 PM EDT
OK, so maybe you've seen one of these threads before. I am going to place a wager for 5 individual Pmags.

I am betting that the stabber goes down for 1st degree intentional homicide.  Not anything lesser, but I am going out on a limb: Miu will be convicted as charged in the current trial.

If he's convicted of manslaughter, or anything lesser than the current charge of "1st degree intentional homicide", congrats you win a pmag. Each person that takes the bet will be tagged in the OP.

If I win, you must mail me a pmag with your username on a piece of paper in the package. Things got confusing last time and I don't even know who shorted me one.

"I'm in" must be posted to accept my bet and you will be added to the list below.

1. JamPo
2. PKT1106
3. pestilence12
4. Mblades
5. TGE

Apple River Stabbing with video

ETA: Betting is closed!! Good luck to all.

ETA 2: Looks like I lost this one boys.

Guilty of all charges, except the 1st degree intentional was knocked down to 1st degree reckless homicide.

PM me.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 5:45:27 PM EDT
[#1]
How about some more info OP. I have no idea what you are talking about.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 5:46:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How about some more info OP. I have no idea what you are talking about.
View Quote

Linked to other thread with video and article.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 5:58:27 PM EDT
[#3]
If anybody sees that as anything but self defense, they need to have their brain examined. They went after him. They were hitting him and tried to drown him. Pure self defense.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:00:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If anybody sees that as anything but self defense, they need to have their brain examined. They went after him. They were hitting him and tried to drown him. Pure self defense.
View Quote

GTFO or put your mag where your mouth is since you're so confident.

FTR HE initiated the confrontation.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:18:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't gamble. And if I did, it certainly wouldn't be with some random person on an internet forum. Or with someone who lies to themselves about what a video shows. Have a nice day and enjoy your weird thread.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:20:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Here for the
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:22:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I don't gamble. And if I did, it certainly wouldn't be with some random person on an internet forum. Or with someone who lies to themselves about what a video shows. Have a nice day and enjoy your weird thread.
View Quote

K thx bye

For the record, staff has stated these threads are protected by the same rules as the EE. If one renegs, they get banned. I have had no less than 5 pmag bet threads over the years and have lost a time or 2. I'm still here ain't I?
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:30:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Ok beast, I will get the ball rolling. I’m betting 1 pmag that it will be lesser charges at a minimum.

ETA: I’m in.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:31:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ok beast, I will get the ball rolling. I’m betting 1 pmag that it will be lesser charges at a minimum.

ETA: I’m in.
View Quote

My man!!! Let's get it.

Good luck in your wager, sir.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:36:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Even if the guy initiated the confrontation by shoving a girl that mouthed off to him, the pile-on and possible attempted murder by drowning that followed was a criminal attack and he was justified in defending himself.

Just like in the Rittenhouse case, I haven't heard of any of the people that attacked him being prosecuted.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:37:06 PM EDT
[#11]
you whut m8?
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:38:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Even if the guy initiated the confrontation by shoving a girl that mouthed off to him, the pile-on and possible attempted murder by drowning that followed was a criminal attack and he was justified in defending himself.
View Quote

So are you in or do you want to head over to the discussion thread and voice your opinion?
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:39:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
you whut m8?
View Quote

I have a pmag gambling problem.

These things are settled so easily when internet commenters have to tie their opinions to a paltry $10 mag. Plus it's just plain fun.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:41:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

So are you in or do you want to head over to the discussion thread and voice your opinion?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Life is enough of a gamble by itself. I'll watch from the sidelines.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:41:22 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm in.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:43:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm in.
View Quote

Second taker! Let's gooooooooo.

Good luck in your wager, sir.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:43:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Your seem awfully interested in this.....kinda strange.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:44:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Your seem awfully interested in this.....kinda strange.
View Quote

Meh, it's controversial and people have strong opinions. I was actually on the fence initially whether it was SD or not, but then the knife being in hand before the first shove sold it to me.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:45:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:53:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Meh, it's controversial and people have strong opinions. I was actually on the fence initially whether it was SD or not, but then the knife being in hand before the first shove sold it to me.
View Quote

The video in the OP of the thread you linked, I didn't see a knife in his hand when the first shove from the girl happened around 1:52. After she pushed his shoulder, thats when everyone else got on the rowdy bus and he was shoved to the ground in the river. Still didn't see a knife in his hand, but there was a lot of splashing and the phone cam isn't the most clear.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:53:29 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm in let's go, I'll take that bet. Not charged with 1st degree murder.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:59:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The video in the OP of the thread you linked, I didn't see a knife in his hand when the first shove from the girl happened around 1:52. After she pushed his shoulder, thats when everyone else got on the rowdy bus and he was shoved to the ground in the river. Still didn't see a knife in his hand, but there was a lot of splashing and the phone cam isn't the most clear.
View Quote

Knife can be seen at 1:41 in hand and someone posted a screenshot.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:59:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm in let's go, I'll take that bet. Not charged with 1st degree murder.
View Quote

In WI it's 1st degree intentional homicide. But you're on!

May the odds ever be in your favor or whatever they say in hunger games lol.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 7:00:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

In WI it's 1st degree intentional homicide. But you're on!
View Quote

Tomato tomato, let's goooo. You're off the rez on this one, I'll put a pmag on it!
Eta to clarify, we're talking a NIW 556/223 any gen pmag?
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 7:04:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Tomato tomato, let's goooo. You're off the rez on this one, I'll put a pmag on it!
Eta to clarify, we're talking a NIW 556/223 any gen pmag?
View Quote

Honestly it doesn't have to be in wrapper. I don't care if it's brand spanking new or not. Just a PMAG. And yes I generally mean 5.56, but I didn't clarify, nor do I care to and received a 7.62 mag in the last one lol.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 7:26:45 PM EDT
[#26]
I have no info about the case and just clicked the link to the other thread so I would know what this was about. The vertical video and screeching of the kids was enough for me to want them all dead.

I’ll take the bet.

Edit: with the caveat you’ll @ me if I lose. I won’t welch but I also probably won’t remember.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 7:30:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I have no info about the case and just clicked the link to the other thread so I would know what this was about. The vertical video and screeching of the kids was enough for me to want them all dead.

I’ll take the bet.
View Quote

Per the rules, I'm assuming you meant to say "I'm in" haha.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 7:40:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’ll take the bet.

Yes I’m in
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 7:42:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Fuck it I'm in. I just watched video 30 seconds ago and looks like SD.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 7:48:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just saw the screenshot. Yes, it was obscured by the news banner and the video progress bar at full speed.

I'm still keeping the wager. Good luck.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 8:45:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not a chance.

He initiated the whole thing. He had no reason to be near them or stay near them.

Link Posted: 4/4/2024 9:17:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Not a chance.

He initiated the whole thing. He had no reason to be near them or stay near them.

View Quote

Do we really know what happened before the camera started filming? If he was looking for a lost phone, were they fucking with him? Did they say something that might have indicated something? I don't know why someone would just go up to college kids without provocation, especially in a river where no one was with each other.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 10:05:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Do we really know what happened before the camera started filming? If he was looking for a lost phone, were they fucking with him? Did they say something that might have indicated something? I don't know why someone would just go up to college kids without provocation, especially in a river where no one was with each other.
View Quote

I'm really not sure.

Still though,  looking for a lost phone? Maybe the teens verbally bullied him, called him names, pedo, whatever, and yes they were abdolutely obnoxious AF; I had to watch on mute.  I still don't think that gives him the right to continue persuing(assuming they had physically assaulted him before filming started), therefore the start of the video and what happened prior doesn't bear a ton of weight on what led to a homicide. I know in GA I can't re-engage into an argument, or hostile situation and then claim self defense when I escalate it by drawing a weapon.

Let's just hope for everybody's sake the witnesses are credible and the full truth comes out. I'll read cliff notes when the trials over.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 7:50:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Friday night bumpski
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 7:53:01 PM EDT
[#35]
shit, i’m still at work……kinda read/watched some of this.

if not too late, im in (AND BEST PART, i don’t even know which side would put me a winner or loser ??)
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 7:59:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
shit, i’m still at work……kinda read/watched some of this.

if not too late, im in (AND BEST PART, i don’t even know which side would put me a winner or loser ??)
View Quote

Lol you're too late big dog.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 8:02:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Seems the videos of prosecution witness testimony are drawing the ire of YouTube comments.

Lots of people calling out the young people. I didn't watch a whole lot, but the some of the comment are scathing.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 8:06:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Seems the videos of prosecution witness testimony are drawing the ire of YouTube comments.

Lots of people calling out the young people. I didn't watch a whole lot, but the some of the comment are scathing.
View Quote

Never underestimate the angst and free time of boomers?
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 9:07:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Never underestimate the angst and free time of boomers?
View Quote

I know. Just sounds like there was some shit going on before the filming started. That creates doubt. It could go either way.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 10:44:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
I never heard of this case until I found this thread, watched the video and immediately won a free pmag just by typing "I'm in."

But now I watched a couple prosecution witnesses and damn they're some lying sacks of shit.

Stabber might still get rung up and he might even deserve it, I truly don't know. But I do know that several of these witnesses are liars.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 8:58:28 AM EDT
[#41]
As an addendum to our agreement. I am an old guy, if the case drags on for years and I am not available for the results, my estate will not be hounded by collections.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 9:58:58 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
As an addendum to our agreement. I am an old guy, if the case drags on for years and I am not available for the results, my estate will not be hounded by collections.
View Quote

Lol they said trial should wrap up Monday or Tuesday. We shall see.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 10:08:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm going to Colaclipse on Monday and there might be a chug off. I may die. Fair warning.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 10:09:47 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'm going to Colaclipse on Monday and there might be a chug off. I may die. Fair warning.
View Quote

You'll get better.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 3:41:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Doubletap
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 3:42:00 PM EDT
[#46]
What have I done? This prosecutor is a putz. He sounds like a desperate little bitch in this play by play.

With that play by play and Miu making the first physical assault, and indiscriminately stabbing the woman Riley, as well as the guy Tony that was just trying to break it up, it should be a no-brainer.

He might not actually go down for the "murder" charge, but he's going down.

If he doesn't go down for the full 1st degree, it's only because this prosecutor has the stage presence and personality of a wet rag.

Prosecution recounts fatal Apple River stabbing
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 7:04:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
What have I done? This prosecutor is a putz. He sounds like a desperate little bitch in this play by play.

With that play by play and Miu making the first physical assault, and indiscriminately stabbing the woman Riley, as well as the guy Tony that was just trying to break it up, it should be a no-brainer.

He might not actually go down for the "murder" charge, but he's going down.

If he doesn't go down for the full 1st degree, it's only because this prosecutor has the stage presence and personality of a wet rag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFaS9UWySpM
View Quote

No caterwauling..
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 8:50:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

No caterwauling..
View Quote

I mean I'll pay up if I have to, I'm just pre-staging the excuses.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 10:38:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No caterwauling..

Lol yeah. I haven't watched video you just posted above, but in most of the witness testimony the prosecutor sounds like Frito from Idiocracy.

Link Posted: 4/9/2024 10:42:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Lol yeah. I haven't watched video you just posted above, but in most of the witness testimony the prosecutor sounds like Frito from Idiocracy.

https://y.yarn.co/c715526d-3067-4a84-a297-ee794b597119_text.gif
View Quote

I heard tell of some blind airsoft dueling at Colaclyspe. Were you involved? If so, can we be best friends?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top