BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:35:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It’s funny to laugh at SIG USA now, but seriously, it’s a good time to buy a real SIG made in Germany with German proofmarks before the next generation catches on and drives up the price.
View Quote

Yeah, if you're a collector, keep buying the stamped guns.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:39:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's funny to laugh at SIG USA now, but seriously, it's a good time to buy a real SIG made in Germany with German proofmarks before the next generation catches on and drives up the price.

Maybe that's the OP's ultimate goal. Keep the prices down to buy cheap and stack deep.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:39:46 PM EDT
[#3]
@S-1

Was it you wanting to se the EPS Carry on my Macro?  I lost my notes about who was wanting me to post it up.

Anyway, this is the second EPS Carry, the first one was defective from aaaoptics.

Notice how the x-Ray 3 sights don’t co-witness.  I had to buy Trijicon 101HD so I can get co-witness.  The 507 sits slightly higher, so if you go with a 507 you will need suppressor height sights for co-witness.  The AmeriGlo Classic for Sig are in between HD101 and suppressor height and MIGHT work with the 507 but I see conflicting reports.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:41:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
@S-1

Was it you wanting to se the EPS Carry on my Macro?  I lost my notes about who was wanting me to post it up.

Anyway, this is the second EPS Carry, the first one was defective from aaaoptics.

Notice how the x-Ray 3 sights don’t co-witness.  I had to buy Trijicon 101HD so I can get co-witness.  The 507 sits slightly higher, so if you go with a 507 you will need suppressor height sights for co-witness.  The AmeriGlo Classic for Sig are in between HD101 and suppressor height and MIGHT work with the 507 but I see conflicting reports.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/524854/D11CB3DE-F582-47FB-B70D-532A1FEE33E6_jpe-2699355.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/524854/4274725F-1BB8-4285-804C-B244345C1FF1_jpe-2699358.JPG
View Quote

That was me. Looks sharp.

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:43:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Mines defective, it hadn't been cleaned in months and I have no rust

Just like my shit coated super doodie barrel!
View Quote

Same, and I carry daily and all day long. Been in the snow, monsoon rain, no rust.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:44:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@S-1

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/524854/D11CB3DE-F582-47FB-B70D-532A1FEE33E6_jpe-2699355.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/524854/4274725F-1BB8-4285-804C-B244345C1FF1_jpe-2699358.JPG

Hush now.  I have a bad memory but I know it wasn't you, silly!

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:44:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Are the mags for the P365 and P320 the same? I see the P250 and P320 mags evidently the seem? Never seen a P365 mag for sale but haven't looked all that hard.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:46:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bullshit you've been goading them in every thread you post.

Not true. I have not attacked a single member. I only insult the gun. Some members have attacked my sister and me but I have not returned the favor.
7 Posting topics or discussions that do the site or community harm.More specifically creating topics and or replies meant to disrupt the Site's day to day management, disrupt member's resources, or the ability of the Site to function normally. This can include but is not limited to posting overly large photos or .gif files, excessive emoticons, or the use of repetitive or overly long text strings. It can also be the posting of threads or replies, in which it appears that the sole purpose is to provoke other members, or to damage the image and/or reputation of the site.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:46:19 PM EDT
[#9]
@SpankMonkey

I don't get the SIG hate from you. It was Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 that put Glock to shame in the freezing and mud test.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 3:18:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
@SpankMonkey

I don't get the SIG hate from you. It was Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 that put Glock to shame in the freezing and mud test.
View Quote

I don't hate SIG. I love my Sigs. But the P320 and P365 have problems. Period. SIG makes great rifles. If they last the test of time we will see. Hopefully they will.

People get bent out of shape when I insult their favorite gun. The P320 and P365.

@sierra-def
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 3:23:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Same, and I carry daily and all day long. Been in the snow, monsoon rain, no rust.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mines defective, it hadn't been cleaned in months and I have no rust

Just like my shit coated super doodie barrel!

Got a defective P365 too. Carried nearly every day for maybe 3 years, never had do to any maintenance and no rust and always fires when I pull the trigger.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 3:33:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Got a defective P365 too. Carried nearly every day for maybe 3 years, never had do to any maintenance and no rust and always fires when I pull the trigger.
View Quote

I flew on a 737 MAX and it didn’t crash. But when a company has a culture of bribery, lack of quality control, and puts profits ahead of everything, the consequences will manifest for somebody. Hopefully somebody else.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 3:36:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

For years I've listed to how superior the SIG P320 and P365 is. After spending just a couple months looking at the youtube vids, talking to the guys who shoot with me and looking at their guns. Its clear Sig has a problem and their QC has been slipping. Until you guys stop living in denial they are not going to get back on track.

Watch. This guy is PRO SIG. Just posted yesterday.

If you are brave enough.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qYomwaEdL0
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your buddies must be manatees

For years I've listed to how superior the SIG P320 and P365 is. After spending just a couple months looking at the youtube vids, talking to the guys who shoot with me and looking at their guns. Its clear Sig has a problem and their QC has been slipping. Until you guys stop living in denial they are not going to get back on track.

Watch. This guy is PRO SIG. Just posted yesterday.

If you are brave enough.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qYomwaEdL0

Lol no you didn’t.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 3:36:39 PM EDT
[#14]
"Tom Taylor, SIG Sauer’s chief marketing officer and executive vice president of commercial sales, succinctly summed this up: “SIG Sauer is an American company, and our firearms are 100 percent manufactured in the USA. Beyond that, and an even lesser known fact, is that SIG Sauer ammunition is made in Arkansas, while SIG Electro-Optics are made in Oregon.”
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 3:36:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I don't hate SIG. I love my Sigs. But the P320 and P365 have problems. Period. SIG makes great rifles. If they last the test of time we will see. Hopefully they will.

People get bent out of shape when I insult their favorite gun. The P320 and P365.

@sierra-def
View Quote

No, they don't. They don't have any more "problems" than any other brand.

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 4:00:46 PM EDT
[#16]
I work for a pretty large agency and we carry the Sig 227 as our primary and the 365 as a backup/plain clothes carry.  I work mostly plain clothes so I carry the 365 everyday.  I personally like the 365 and haven’t had any problems from it or the 227 after firing well over a thousand rounds out of both.  Having said that, I’ve carried Glocks in different flavors as well and own several and like them.  

I say all that because when we first got our 227’s we did have problems with them and we had to turn all our mags in to get replaced and that seemed to solve the problem.  They delayed the issuance of the 365 because of problems with the first batch we got.  As a whole, our agency has had some rust issues and our firearms guys always tell us to make sure we clean and wipe down our guns especially if they get a little wet from rain, humidity, etc.  We are also told to take our mags apart from time to time and clean and lube them as well because of rust.  I just look at these things as normal maintenance things that I do to all of my guns.  Again, I like my 227 and 365 and trust them daily with my life, the same as I do with my Glocks and my Smiths that I also own.  Along with my rifles I have.  If I can’t trust it, I don’t own it but yes the 365 will rust at least some do.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 4:49:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Bruh.
It's time.

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 4:54:54 PM EDT
[#18]
This is GD:

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 5:02:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Can Goatboy create an algorithm that prevents OP from creating these stupid threads? Or should he just get a GD ban?
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 5:02:30 PM EDT
[#20]
I love my sig 226. But OPs hate for sig will keep me coming back to watch this shit show
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 5:03:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I love my sig 226. But OPs hate for sig will keep me coming back to watch this shit show
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 5:04:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Honestly just wish this guy would FOAD.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 5:08:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why you hate freedom?
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 5:12:04 PM EDT
[#24]
I work outside on the coast and carried my P365xl in the heat and humidity here until the 1st of July last year with no signs of rust. Then I switched over to the Hellcat for the remainder of the summer. No rust issue with the Hellcat either.

Just recently gifted my Hellcat away and picked up a regular 365 for summer carry and to consolidate to one platform. Now that will be the one that gets soaked regularly this coming summer.

Never had a rust issue carrying anything before, and never wiped anything down other than cleaning after shooting. I did drop a little oil in the mag release of my Shield periodically as I've seen that that area is prone to rust on them.

We shall see.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 5:13:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nah, he's harmless.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 5:16:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

This single sentence tells me everything I need to know about you and your opinions.
View Quote

Word
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 5:18:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Can Goatboy create an algorithm that prevents OP from creating these stupid threads? Or should he just get a GD ban?
View Quote

@Birddog1911

Pro SIG video just for you. Video dropped 45 mins ago. Enjoy.
The First Of Its Kind And You NEED TO SEE IT Icarus Precision PMM Comp

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 5:24:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Coc 7
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top