Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/24/2021 1:13:07 AM EDT
I found this at sam's club. I think it was around 9 dollars for a 2 pack of pizzas. I liked it so much, I went back and bought 5 more 2 packs for a total of 10 pizzas and stuck them in my chest freezer. I did that because it says "limited time" item and i've never seen this brand at any other store. It has regular pizza sauce, but it also has some chili pepper sauce, and the salami is spicy. So, I wouldn't say it's overwhelmingly hot and going to make your forehead sweat, but it's got a little bit of a spicy kick to it for a pizza. As you can see, it's imported from italy. And what's really amazing about it is even the crust is good. When I eat frozen pizza most of the time, I usually don't eat much of the crust because it usually flavorless and hard as a rock. But not this pizza. My wife loves it too. And while it's definitely not the best overall pizza we have ever had, we both agree that it's better than any of the national chain pizza places like dominos, pizza hut, etc. Of course I know some higher end pizza places that are better, but it beats most of the "fast food" pizzas in my opinion. It's a pretty small pizza though. It's only barely enough for 2 adults in my opinion ( I could easily eat the whole thing myself), so if you are feeding more than that, I would make 2 at a time.

Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:15:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Look at the rich guy. Mama Cozzini's for this household. Thin crust. The way God intended Jack's imposter pizza to be at a $2.39 entry price.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:16:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I've been damn impressed with Digorno thin crust Supreme pizza.  Never seen it before and it's a square pizza loaded with toppings for $5ish.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:16:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Look at the rich guy. Mama Cozzini's for this household. Thin crust. The way God intended Jack's imposter pizza to be.
View Quote

I eat those sometimes too lol. But this costs about 5 bucks a pizza at sams and i'd take it over little caesars any day.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:18:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Problem with Sam's and Walmart is once you find something you really like they stop carrying it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:20:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Problem with Sam's and Walmart is once you find something you really like they stop carrying it.
View Quote

Walmart just doesn't put anything back on the shelf. They're low staffed from WuFlu/Quitters and their robots haven't figured out how to restock the shelves yet.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:20:34 AM EDT
[#6]
See, this is why we have rolling shortages.   People Neckbearding Samsclub pizza.    

I understand though.  I truly do.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:21:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Or change the damn packaging to intentionally confuse you like that lying Rhonda Pfister!
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:26:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Wild Mike’s

If not available in your area, well, sorry.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:26:23 AM EDT
[#9]
One thing it was funny was with the instructions. Europe and their metric system. I like how precise they are with the temperature. I was like what am I going to do? My oven doesn't have a setting for 395F! Well shit, I hope 400 is ok. But thankfully it was still very good at 400 lol.

Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:29:11 AM EDT
[#10]
The crust on those doesn't look too bad honestly.

I have a Roccbox oven and make my own dough/pizzas and wouldn't scoff at what you are sharing..

Definitely looks better than the other major frozen pizza brands.

EDIT - imgbb tossed in a an ad as a link below the image html
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:29:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Ooni koda 16.  It is the best pizza oven for the price.  You will never go back to frozen pizza again.  It isn't for everyone but if you are serious about pizza and have the means I highly recommend it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:36:50 AM EDT
[#12]
It’s no Totino's Pizza, but I guess that’ll work in a pinch
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:40:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Totino's pizza rolls have probably been responsible for more food poisoning on this planet than anything else.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:43:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

A dash of garlic salt and a few splashes of Tapatio make the party pizza better than many chain pizzas. Not the best of the pizzas, but extremely difficult to beat for the price.

If I come home late and the family has had dinner and I have not, I sometimes will bake a Totinos pizza. The children (errr parasites) will promptly show up to rob me of my delicious square treat.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:45:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Funny, I just threw one of those out yesterday. The first one, while decently tasty, wrecked my system so bad there was no way I'd try another. I'll stick with my modified Tombstone, poors represent.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:47:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Palermo’s is the best frozen pizza.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:48:59 AM EDT
[#17]
I eat Red Baron when I'm feeling fancy. Any more $ than that I'll just order pizza.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:49:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Any pizza is good pizza.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:49:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Funny, I just threw one of those out yesterday. The first one, while decently tasty, wrecked my system so bad there was no way I'd try another. I'll stick with my modified Tombstone, poors represent.
View Quote

Poor of ARF unite and assemble! Cheap pizzas are so cheap you can afford the extra ingredients at no cost!
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:58:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I eat Red Baron when I'm feeling fancy. Any more $ than that I'll just order pizza.
View Quote
 Red Baron used to offer a "Mexican" style pizza. It was the best of their lineup.

Most frozen pizzas seem to throw on a lot of black pepper to compensate for the lack of flavor in the toppings.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 2:01:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
 Red Baron used to offer a "Mexican" style pizza. It was the best of their lineup.

Most frozen pizzas seem to throw on a lot of black pepper to compensate for the lack of flavor in the toppings.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

I had one in the oven as this thread developed
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 2:05:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/425939/20210923_230020_jpg-2102631.JPG

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/425939/20210923_230020_jpg-2102631.JPG

Looks good, but I would have cooked it a couple more minutes. If the cheese is bright white, it's not done to me. I like to pull it once the cheese starts to turn a golden/light brown color.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 2:06:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Looks good, but I would have cooked it a couple more minutes. If the cheese is bright white, it's not done to me. I like to pull it once the cheese starts to turn a golden/light brown color.
View Quote

That's fair. What's funny is I already gave it an extra 5 minutes. Ovens old, might be off a little.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 2:12:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That's fair. What's funny is I already gave it an extra 5 minutes. Ovens old, might be off a little.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably, but other then your cheese needing to check it's privilege, it looks good for a red baron.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 7:01:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Any love for Screaming Sicilian here?
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 7:06:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Totino's pizza rolls have probably been responsible for more food poisoning on this planet than anything else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or blistered tongues...........

Cold on the outside, searing lava inside.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:11:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I've been damn impressed with Digorno thin crust Supreme pizza.  Never seen it before and it's a square pizza loaded with toppings for $5ish.
View Quote

I've never had that but will give it a try.  I like the DiGiorno's cheese stuffed crust 3 meat pizza.  Pretty good for a frozen pizza.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:16:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Interesting, thanks...
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:18:16 AM EDT
[#29]
This is the best frozen pizza ever made.

It's like square pizza from school back in the good old days, before they switched to Michelle Obama healthy shit.

Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:23:14 AM EDT
[#30]
No such thing as "good" frozen pizza.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:38:09 AM EDT
[#31]
I don't eat that frozen stuff since I learned to make my own pizza
https://icedrive.net/0/6byNVLvVuZ
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:45:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Pass

Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:46:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I've never had that but will give it a try.  I like the DiGiorno's cheese stuffed crust 3 meat pizza.  Pretty good for a frozen pizza.
View Quote
DiGiorno used to sell a Spicy chicken supreme. It was delicious, but I can't find it anywhere now.

Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:48:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Wild Mike’s

If not available in your area, well, sorry.
View Quote

This or Screamin’ Sicilian.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:48:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 11:54:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Any love for Screaming Sicilian here?
View Quote

I love them,  but for the price, I can get a fresh pizza from a restaurant.  The last one I bought was $10.99. The crust on them is superior to other frozen pizzas.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 11:58:15 AM EDT
[#37]
I decided to be less of a fatass and went to low carb and lower calorie. I love pizza so I started making keto tortilla pizzas with low carb wraps. The mission low carb wraps are my favorite.

Honestly a lot of it probably has to do with the 1250 calorie daily deficit I've been running for about 2 months making everything taste good, but a tortilla, some sauce (tomato, bbq, or buffalo), grate some cheese and normally top with shredded chicken or pork and some jalapenos or habaneros makes for a fast and easy pizza that is ready in under 10 minutes with prep time included. They are competitive in price and convenience with frozen pizzas. Just an idea if you're trying to be a little healthier.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 11:59:17 AM EDT
[#38]
The Detroit style pizza at various big box places is great for what it is
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 12:04:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Amy’s margherita is my favorite.
Attachment Attached File

Newman’s Own supreme is good too
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 12:11:29 PM EDT
[#40]
If you can find the brand Lotzza Motzza they make a damn good frozen pizza. I know they have them at Woodman's in the midwest but haven't seen them elsewhere.

Edit: Brand is Brew Pub and name of pizza is Lotzza Motzza.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 12:13:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 12:17:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I love them,  but for the price, I can get a fresh pizza from a restaurant.  The last one I bought was $10.99. The crust on them is superior to other frozen pizzas.
View Quote

$10.99 at Publix.
$5 at walmart
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 12:34:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I decided to be less of a fatass and went to low carb and lower calorie. I love pizza so I started making keto tortilla pizzas with low carb wraps. The mission low carb wraps are my favorite.

Honestly a lot of it probably has to do with the 1250 calorie daily deficit I've been running for about 2 months making everything taste good, but a tortilla, some sauce (tomato, bbq, or buffalo), grate some cheese and normally top with shredded chicken or pork and some jalapenos or habaneros makes for a fast and easy pizza that is ready in under 10 minutes with prep time included. They are competitive in price and convenience with frozen pizzas. Just an idea if you're trying to be a little healthier.
View Quote

With a 1250 calorie deficit and low carb at that your going to be skinny fat

You lose so much muscle on that diet it won't be worth the effort.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 12:37:14 PM EDT
[#44]
The best frozen pizza is Brew Pub Lotzza Motzza.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 12:45:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
This is the best frozen pizza ever made.

It's like square pizza from school back in the good old days, before they switched to Michelle Obama healthy shit.

https://www.totinos.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/pepperoni-party-pizza-pack.png
View Quote

THESE ARE TRASH!

(but my family and I love 'em anyway!)
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 12:49:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I found this at sam's club. I think it was around 9 dollars for a 2 pack of pizzas. I liked it so much, I went back and bought 5 more 2 packs for a total of 10 pizzas and stuck them in my chest freezer. I did that because it says "limited time" item and i've never seen this brand at any other store. It has regular pizza sauce, but it also has some chili pepper sauce, and the salami is spicy. So, I wouldn't say it's overwhelmingly hot and going to make your forehead sweat, but it's got a little bit of a spicy kick to it for a pizza. As you can see, it's imported from italy. And what's really amazing about it is even the crust is good. When I eat frozen pizza most of the time, I usually don't eat much of the crust because it usually flavorless and hard as a rock. But not this pizza. My wife loves it too. And while it's definitely not the best overall pizza we have ever had, we both agree that it's better than any of the national chain pizza places like dominos, pizza hut, etc. Of course I know some higher end pizza places that are better, but it beats most of the "fast food" pizzas in my opinion. It's a pretty small pizza though. It's only barely enough for 2 adults in my opinion ( I could easily eat the whole thing myself), so if you are feeding more than that, I would make 2 at a time.

https://i.ibb.co/nmnVPRj/frozen-pizza-1.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/3W12H2s/frozen-pizza-2.jpg
View Quote

I recently had the same brand but it was vegetable pizza. It was delicious. Went back a week later and they no longer had it in stock
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 12:53:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

A dash of garlic salt and a few splashes of Tapatio make the party pizza better than many chain pizzas. Not the best of the pizzas, but extremely difficult to beat for the price.

If I come home late and the family has had dinner and I have not, I sometimes will bake a Totinos pizza. The children (errr parasites) will promptly show up to rob me of my delicious square treat.
View Quote
I have four parasites myself, any dad's is the best of food.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:03:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Any pizza is good pizza.
View Quote

Bad pizza is like bad sex, it may make you throw up but you still don’t turn it down
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:12:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

The best is totinos supreme with leftover sauce packs from Taco Bell. Try it!!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:24:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
( I could easily eat the whole thing myself)
View Quote

You'd only have to run like 3 hours straight to burn that off.

But with the loads of fat and sodium messing with your cardiovascular system maybe running isn't the best idea.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top