Link Posted: 8/15/2023 7:24:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 7:49:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 7:55:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The NF NXS 2.5-10x42 MilR is about to get even more popular.
View Quote

Damm man, I used to have this scope and it was great! I never should've let it go if I knew what they'd be going for now because I wish I had it back, and not for cloning but just because it's a great scope. Traded it for a 1-6x LPVO in a moment of weakness
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 7:59:14 PM EDT
[#5]
PSA is about to fuck all over my money situation.

How much is this going cost?

Link Posted: 8/15/2023 8:08:29 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

LOLZ
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 8:52:18 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/15/2023 9:26:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I finally saw the pic. Is there a single accurate thing on that DD Mk12? I'm not seeing one at all. Maybe the mag?
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 9:30:50 PM EDT
[#9]
...maybe I'll find a use for that extra Nightforce in the closet.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 9:40:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
In before the pedantic whingeing of the cloners.
View Quote

Good. More for me.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:08:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I believe the PSA parent company, JJE, owns Advanced Armament Corp.

I think they bought the IP and name after Remington closed the doors.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't believe there is any suppressor stuff going on with PSA and AAC's ammo manufacturing nor the new AAC suppressor guys doing anything with ammo.

I do have my old SDN-6 with the new AAC suppressor guys getting it turned into a Ranger 7 though

I believe the PSA parent company, JJE, owns Advanced Armament Corp.

I think they bought the IP and name after Remington closed the doors.

Ah, so JJE owns both AACs...American Ammunition Company and Advanced Armament Corp.

Must be fun keeping that straight when it comes to business management
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:11:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Damn it @Jman_JJE @PalmettoStateArmory my wallet can only take so much! I just bought a Sabre AR10 and now you post this?! You're going to cause a divorce.

Not for me, but for someone, I'm sure.

What barrel are you using?
Legit PRI toob or your own make?
Looks like it's has the step for the AEM collar? Will it come w/ an AEM brake and collar for those of use w/ AEM5s?
Will the upper be sold by itself or only as a full rifle?

I would say stop making such cool shit but I'd be wrong for doing so. Please keep doing it.
https://i.imgur.com/cm4iKLa.jpg

ETA: as an aside, what giraffed neck SoB set up that scope?
View Quote

Want
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:03:56 AM EDT
[#13]
My mk12mod0 only has original parts but the supressor. I wasn’t able to get an original
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:18:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

None, none more black.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:19:03 AM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

I was planning on getting a DD Mk12 until I saw this.

Any reason this PSA wouldn't be a great long range setup?

What's the most magnification I could put on there while still looking like a clone?
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:58:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

What's the most magnification I could put on there while still looking like a clone?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

ultimately it's going to boil down to the barrel and barrel only.  It's the only real thing that will affect accuracy.

edit* - well optic as well but and optic can't overcome a poor quality barrel.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:03:43 AM EDT
[#17]
lol..

..they're going to spamming the MK12 form as if they really have one.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:07:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Was it common to use an lpvo on these guns?
View Quote

Nope ... they were SPRs ... they used medium powered scopes ... now the NXS 2.5-10x24 looked like an LPVO but it wasn't ...
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:07:12 AM EDT
[#19]
I need one to go with my Mk 12 Mod 1.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:07:41 AM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

That is not clone correct ...
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:12:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uhh that furniture isn’t clone correct at all.  I mean DD makes nice guns but that’s not clone correct.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/147863/D3F575C9-D45D-44C3-94DC-55F80E93DC76-2920674.jpg

That is 100% a marketing mark by DD and everyone knows it ... except maybe you ... but that is NOT a proper Mk12
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:17:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That is 100% a marketing mark by DD and everyone knows it ... except maybe you ... but that is NOT a proper Mk12
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:29:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I believe the 3.5-10 Leupy, likely stolen from an M110 or the like, is going to be the highest magnification scope for a GWOT or earlier Mod 0 clone.

It's what I have on mine

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:38:35 AM EDT
[#24]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://media.tenor.com/7pikdD_H8ekAAAAM/joke-not-getting-the-joke.gif

Tell me how that is a clone correct and proper Mk12 by DD ... do it ... you will fail ... for one ... DD never had a hand in building and spec'ing out Mk12s accept the gas block ... they never built a Mk12 ... they decided to make an 18" rifle gas gun and slap the Mk12 monicker on it because ... marketing and sales for the uneducated ... some of you are proving to be such regarding DD's Mk12 (again, not a bad gun but that gun is a far cry from a proper Mk12).

The barrel isn't even Mk12 spec ... lower isn't ... stock isn't ... handguard isn't ... charging handle isn't ... pistol grip isn't ... safety isn't ... EVERYTHING about the DD Mk12 except the gas block is not a proper Mk12 ...

What PSA is about to roll out is more of a Mk12 than DD ever dreamt of being a Mk12 ...
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:55:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Tell me how that is a clone correct and proper Mk12 by DD ... do it ... you will fail ... for one ... DD never had a hand in building and spec'ing out Mk12s accept the gas block ... they never built a Mk12 ... they decided to make an 18" rifle gas gun and slap the Mk12 monicker on it because ... marketing and sales for the uneducated ... some of you are proving to be such regarding DD's Mk12 (again, not a bad gun but that gun is a far cry from a proper Mk12).

The barrel isn't even Mk12 spec ... lower isn't ... stock isn't ... handguard isn't ... charging handle isn't ... pistol grip isn't ... safety isn't ... EVERYTHING about the DD Mk12 except the gas block is not a proper Mk12 ...

What PSA is about to roll out is more of a Mk12 than DD ever dreamt of being a Mk12 ...
View Quote

Grabbed a clearer pic.  Irrefutable:

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:58:36 AM EDT
[#26]
looks good!!

I prefer the Mod 1 look However
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:01:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I finally saw the pic. Is there a single accurate thing on that DD Mk12? I'm not seeing one at all. Maybe the mag?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The DD Mk12’s have always been varying degrees of sacrilegious.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:02:34 AM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/147863/D429CC8E-5431-4856-AD25-16B75AC5B34C-2921483.jpg

THAT ISN'T AN ACTUAL Mk12 ... AGAIN ... DD's Mk12 SHARE NOTHING WITH THE MK12 GUNS EXCEPT THE GAS BLOCK FROM THE MK12 program ... good grief you and some others are uneducated about the Mk12 platform ...

DD slapped the Mk12 engraving on those for marketing reasons for the uneducated fools to buy their SPR so that you can come on a board and the range and tout you have a Mk12 .... when you actually don't ... I can call a Glock a Mk12 and engrave it ... doesn't make it an actual Mk12 ...

You trying to pawn that DD Mk12 off as an actual and proper clone correct Mk12 is a slap in the face to all the people that maliciously cloned Mk12 Mod 0s and Mod 1s ... shame on you ...

Now ... you can say its a Mk12 type rifle but truly its just an 18" SPR build by DD .... nothing more nothing less ... except you do get the Mk12 roll mark which WASNT even present on MK12 guns ...
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:04:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I believe the 3.5-10 Leupy, likely stolen from an M110 or the like, is going to be the highest magnification scope for a GWOT or earlier Mod 0 clone.

It's what I have on mine

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/302703/mod_0_jpg-2921471.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's what I have on mine

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/302703/mod_0_jpg-2921471.JPG

Yup, Mod 0 has limited choices. Mod 1 opens some possibilities, 3-15x Nightforce NSX and 6.5-20x Leupold ER/T have “been seen in the wild”.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:07:07 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

THAT ISN'T AN ACTUAL Mk12 ... AGAIN ... DD's Mk12 SHARE NOTHING EXCEPT THE GAS BLOCK FROM THE MK12 program ... good grief you and some others are uneducated about the Mk12 platform ...

DD slapped the Mk12 engraving on those for marketing reasons for uneducated fools to buy their SPR ... I can call a Glock a Mk12 and engrave it ... doesn't make it an actual Mk12 ...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/147863/D429CC8E-5431-4856-AD25-16B75AC5B34C-2921483.jpg

THAT ISN'T AN ACTUAL Mk12 ... AGAIN ... DD's Mk12 SHARE NOTHING EXCEPT THE GAS BLOCK FROM THE MK12 program ... good grief you and some others are uneducated about the Mk12 platform ...

DD slapped the Mk12 engraving on those for marketing reasons for uneducated fools to buy their SPR ... I can call a Glock a Mk12 and engrave it ... doesn't make it an actual Mk12 ...

U mad bro? I don’t think DD could just put Mk12 on the receiver if it wasn’t an actual Mk12, that would be stolen valor or something.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:07:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The NF NXS 2.5-10x4224 MilR is about to get even more popular.
View Quote

fixed it for you
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:08:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

U mad bro? I don’t think DD could just put Mk12 on the receiver if it wasn’t an actual Mk12, that would be stolen valor or something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stolen valor ... on a gun ... please ... it isn't an actual Mk12 ... not one bit ... do your research and come back ... if anything people calling their DD Mk12 guns as proper clone Mk12 would be stolen valor ... DD Mk12 guns were never ever never ever never ever ever ever issued in any capacity ... again ... except the gas block ...

Mk is simply designations that the military provides for adopted/issued platforms ... people and businesses have misused the Mk designations left and right for self fulfilling pride or marketing so the product sells ...
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:09:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Stolen valor ... on a gun ... please ... it isn't an actual Mk12 ... not one bit ... do your research and come back

Mk is simply designations that the military provides for adopted/issued platforms ...
View Quote

It says Mk12

Duh that means it's a Mk12
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:11:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It says Mk12

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stolen valor ... on a gun ... please ... it isn't an actual Mk12 ... not one bit ... do your research and come back

Mk is simply designations that the military provides for adopted/issued platforms ...

It says Mk12

I forgot ... its the internet so its true ... hahaha ... shows just how dumb some people's brain capacities as they can't even simply research what a Mk12 is and isn't ... lolz
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:12:02 AM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:12:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:13:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

THAT ISN'T AN ACTUAL Mk12 ... AGAIN ... DD's Mk12 SHARE NOTHING WITH THE MK12 GUNS EXCEPT THE GAS BLOCK FROM THE MK12 program ... good grief you and some others are uneducated about the Mk12 platform ...

DD slapped the Mk12 engraving on those for marketing reasons for the uneducated fools to buy their SPR so that you can come on a board and the range and tout you have a Mk12 .... when you actually don't ... I can call a Glock a Mk12 and engrave it ... doesn't make it an actual Mk12 ...

You trying to pawn that DD Mk12 off as an actual and proper clone correct Mk12 is a slap in the face to all the people that maliciously cloned Mk12 Mod 0s and Mod 1s ... shame on you ...

Now ... you can say its a Mk12 type rifle but truly its just an 18" SPR build by DD .... nothing more nothing less ... except you do get the Mk12 roll mark which WASNT even present on MK12 guns ...
View Quote

??????????
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:13:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

But of course good sir, how clumsy of me to miss that.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:13:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Stolen valor ... on a gun ... please ... it isn't an actual Mk12 ... not one bit ... do your research and come back ... if anything people calling their DD Mk12 guns as proper clone Mk12 would be stolen valor ... DD Mk12 guns were never ever never ever never ever ever ever issued in any capacity ... again ... except the gas block ...

Mk is simply designations that the military provides for adopted/issued platforms ... people and businesses have misused the Mk designations left and right for self fulfilling pride or marketing so the product sells ...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:14:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

(I’m a cloner btw)
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:15:47 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Touch grass brah
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:16:41 AM EDT
[#42]
Look at the subtle FDE coloring.

My God, it even has a toob!

I see T??????°??????????Ö??????^???Ø??????¯????B??^??? , I hit heart reacc
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:16:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:17:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is either trolling a troll or weapons grade obsession.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:18:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Touch grass brah
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Touch grass brah

DID YOU KNOW THAT BLUEGRASS IS ACTUALLY GREEN

IT'S REALLY GREEN GRASS

IT'S GREEN CARL
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:19:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

I bet you wouldn’t say that to Marty Daniel’s face.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:20:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

From Wikipedia…

The MK12 Mod 2 was produced by Daniel defense for an ultra secretive Army unit and CIA assassins starting in 2007 and subsequently offered to the civilian market in 2017. Unlike the previous Mk12 Mod 0 and Mod 1 the Daniel Defense Mk12 actually says Mk12 on it so you know it’s legit
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:22:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have Marty call me
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:23:30 AM EDT
[#49]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you thought about listing on EE?? There are tons of people looking for a genuine MK12 and willing to pay a premium for that engraving.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:24:38 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
This is either trolling a troll or weapons grade obsession.
View Quote
I'm going w/ the latter...

@subpar is doing a fantastic job right now, though, I have to give him that.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top