Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/12/2022 7:59:34 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:03:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Good for them. I did support them recently and am about to grab a dagger probably.

I thought the 5.7 was an odd choice compared to 45 or even 40 for the next dagger. I never shot 5.7 though, so Iay be missing out.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:04:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I was excited to see that
Kinda want one
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:05:17 PM EDT
[#3]
DAGR slide incoming ...
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:08:43 PM EDT
[#4]
What is it?
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:08:55 PM EDT
[#5]
MP5 tomorrow?
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:10:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
MP5 tomorrow?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:11:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Still waiting for the PSA Type 56 (AK) spiker.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:15:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Good for them. I did support them recently and am about to grab a dagger probably.

I thought the 5.7 was an odd choice compared to 45 or even 40 for the next dagger. I never shot 5.7 though, so Iay be missing out.
View Quote
If I had to guess, they saw what ruger was doing and wanted their own competitor, and then Covid hit and everything got severely backlogged. They probably wanted a 5.7 pistol into market much sooner than they got it, arguably one of the worst times now, but it's been developed the costs have been sunk, so they might as well.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:16:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Make with the AK-102s already, PSA.  
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:24:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:26:55 PM EDT
[#11]
How much was the JAKL
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:30:39 PM EDT
[#12]
When are they going to make a STEN?
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:34:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:35:48 PM EDT
[#14]
They need to make an M5gery
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:36:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The JAKL released a few days ago, and today the Rock 5.7 dropped!  It's good to see new stuff!
View Quote

Yep, can't wait to get my hands on a Rock.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:37:13 PM EDT
[#16]
I’ll buy a rock if it comes with a threaded barrel.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:37:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
MP5 tomorrow?
View Quote

Pretty sure that was an April fools joke
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:38:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
MP5 tomorrow?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:49:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’d like a Smith & Wesson Model 76 clone that takes Sten mags.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:52:23 PM EDT
[#20]
PSA > *
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:52:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:53:41 PM EDT
[#22]
They need to make an AK12
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:53:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Saw the 5.7 email. Almost broke out my credit car then saw 23 round mags. Yeah, PSA won't ship that to nj.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:55:36 PM EDT
[#24]

Found my next purchase
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:00:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Would like a really short jakl upper in 300meh for one of my SBR lowers.
Maybe soonish. Maybe laterish.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:03:15 PM EDT
[#26]
How much was the 5.7? Since they don’t show the goddamn motherfucking shit ass bastard pissant motherfucking price if the fucking goddamn piece of shit is out of stock!

God I fucking hate websites that don’t show their goddamn motherfucking price just because a fucking thing is out of stock. Why the fuck would you not show the goddamn motherfucking price on your stupid fucking shit just because it’s out of stock? I want to know the goddamn price. I don’t give a shit that it’s sold out great it’s sold out fine show me the fucking price you assholes.

Add this user story fuckwits: as a user, I want to know the fucking price of something you are selling even if it’s out of stock.

Why is this a problem for so many gun related sellers? If it comes back in stock and the price is changed, fine. The price changed but at least I have a fucking idea of what it was selling for.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:04:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd bet if they made a 56 clone they'd sell like mad (I'd rather have the non spiker as IMO it's a better bayonet and removable to use as a knife but any type 56 will do).

You can get most flavors of Eastern block AKs currently through various means, but you cannot get the 56/NHM/MAK 90s anymore and IMO they were the best of the AKs.

YMMV
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:07:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
How much was the 5.7? Since they don’t show the goddamn motherfucking shit ass bastard pissant motherfucking price if the fucking goddamn piece of shit is out of stock!

God I fucking hate websites that don’t show their goddamn motherfucking price just because a fucking thing is out of stock. Why the fuck would you not show the goddamn motherfucking price on your stupid fucking shit just because it’s out of stock? I want to know the goddamn price. I don’t give a shit that it’s sold out great it’s sold out fine show me the fucking price you assholes.

Add this user story fuckwits: as a user, I want to know the fucking price of something you are selling even if it’s out of stock.

Why is this a problem for so many gun related sellers? If it comes back in stock and the price is changed, fine. The price changed but at least I have a fucking idea of what it was selling for.
View Quote

$500.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:08:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I'd bet if they made a 56 clone they'd sell like mad (I'd rather have the non spiker as IMO it's a better bayonet and removable to use as a knife but any type 56 will do).

You can get most flavors of Eastern block AKs currently through various means, but you cannot get the 56/NHM/MAK 90s anymore and IMO they were the best of the AKs.

YMMV
View Quote

PSA Spiker
I'm just waiting like a spider.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:12:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

PSA Spiker
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV

PSA Spiker

@PaladinM1911

DAYUM, I didn't know that was a thing. Will be getting 1, TY!
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:16:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:17:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I have a feeling that it will be one of their more popular AKs.
@PaladinM1911

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV

PSA Spiker

@PaladinM1911

I have a feeling it will be one of PSA more popular AKs.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:18:19 PM EDT
[#33]

What ya gonna do when the sun don't shine
And the moon don't come up right on time
What ya gonna do when the storm won't break
And the whip won't crack
And the earth won't quake
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:19:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Killing it would be making some 5.7 ammo for $10 a box of 50.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:19:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Legality of folding stock in this climate? Looks cool anyway. Seems about $400 too high to me though.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:20:00 PM EDT
[#36]
5.7x28mm seems to have the SS197SR discontinued  recently. Which sucks this is a round i use often at the range without using up my SS198’s or SS195’s
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:26:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV

PSA Spiker

@PaladinM1911

STFU with that until we get ours!
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:28:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV

PSA Spiker

@PaladinM1911

Sorry.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:37:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Killing it would be making some 5.7 ammo for $10 a box of 50.
View Quote

I bought 5 cases from psa when they had American Eagle for $11.99 a box.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:39:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:41:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:45:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I’ll buy a rock if it comes with a threaded barrel.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:47:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

YMMV
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV

@PreemptiveStrike
Educate me
Why were they great? I have a wasr63 SBR and M85pap SBR
I need a more traditional AK
@ me
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:49:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:49:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/136710/A757C022-2F68-4146-A900-7707C6F4EB82_jpe-2381884.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/136710/A757C022-2F68-4146-A900-7707C6F4EB82_jpe-2381884.JPG

Love STENs but hate the mags (and most other single feed mags).

The S&W 76 already uses great mags.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:59:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
How much was the 5.7? Since they don't show the goddamn motherfucking shit ass bastard pissant motherfucking price if the fucking goddamn piece of shit is out of stock!

God I fucking hate websites that don't show their goddamn motherfucking price just because a fucking thing is out of stock. Why the fuck would you not show the goddamn motherfucking price on your stupid fucking shit just because it's out of stock? I want to know the goddamn price. I don't give a shit that it's sold out great it's sold out fine show me the fucking price you assholes.

Add this user story fuckwits: as a user, I want to know the fucking price of something you are selling even if it's out of stock.

View Quote

Too much cussing
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 10:01:35 PM EDT
[#47]
The AK74 is also in stock.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 10:04:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sounds like a job for H&R.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 10:06:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you always this lethargic?

Link Posted: 5/12/2022 10:08:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

I just got flashbacks about the garbage Special Weapons 76 I used to own.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top