BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 6:26:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We apologize for the inconvenience. This was a mix-up with C/S not realizing that only 1 of the 2 items had been shipped. They thought it was one item bundled together. This was our error and should have just shipped it to you the first time you e-mailed in, as you said. We dropped the ball. We are shipping out the backpack to you tomorrow. I am replying to your IM as well.

Thank you,

Josiah
View Quote

Thank you for the quick resolution and the honest response.

I agree that PSA is doing the Lord's work, but even the divine can slip up every now and then.

Though none of this makes up for the damage PSA has done to my wallet over the years...
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 6:26:52 PM EDT
[#2]
PSA has a lifetime customer from me.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 6:35:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn it. Now I want a flamethrower from PSA.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 6:36:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Please PM me your order number. I will get you taken care of.

Josiah
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 6:41:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I wish we could get this kind of service and response from Dead Air.

Good Job PSA (eventually )
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 6:41:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

We apologize for the inconvenience. This was a mix-up with C/S not realizing that only 1 of the 2 items had been shipped. They thought it was one item bundled together. This was our error and should have just shipped it to you the first time you e-mailed in, as you said. We dropped the ball. We are shipping out the backpack to you tomorrow. I am replying to your IM as well.

Thank you,

Josiah
View Quote

Nice!!
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 6:56:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is not a parody thread.

I ordered a flame thrower kit form them (berceuse why not) and only received half the order.  There should have been a flame thrower, and fuel back pack. These these a 2 separate items, not a product bundle or anything like that.

I ordered on 11/2, received on 11/8 not bad, but I only got the flame thrower and not the backpack. The packing list showed 2 items, however tracking showed only one box in the shipment.

I immediately contact PSA and get a case number on 11/8.

On 11/15 I get a request for pictures of the order I received.  Okay... well what ever fine, I respond with the requested pictures.

Next I get radio silence, I leave for vacation on 11/22 and come back with no response from PSA.  

I attempt to call on 11/28 but was not able to connect, I was busy and didn't have time to hold very long, this is one me.  I call back today 11/29 and talk to nice lady, I give her the case number and she says they will send me an email with instructions to resolve this issue.

AWESOME great, I can finally get the rest of my order.  

No, no I can't.  The response form PSA is that they are not responsible.  Here is there responce.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Palmetto State Armory does not warranty third party products, and ships these products in the same condition and packaging as they are received from the manufacturer.

You will have the following options to resolve this issue:

1) You may contact the manufacturer directly to request a repair or replacement of the item
2) You may return the affected item for a full refund to Palmetto State Armory within 30 days of the delivery date.
3) We will offer a blemish credit

Thank you for choosing Palmetto State Armory.

Best Regards,
Nyneke
Palmetto State Armory
Customer Service
View Quote

Shit, fine I will contact Exothermic, the company that made the flame thrower.  I get ahold of them explain the situation and they replay with...

Yeah this is obviously not a product warranty issue, but an order fulfillment issue. Retailers buy our products, store them in their own warehouse, and then sell them. You ordered 2 items from PSA and only received one. That's got nothing to do with us, I'm afraid. I don't see any emails of what you said to them, but I would imagine you would just say that you ordered 2 items, and only received 1, and there's only one tracking number, even though there should be 2, since they are separately boxed individual items. The delivery photo clearly shows only the UBF box. The backpack was not shipped or delivered. Call 'em.

-Chris
Exothermic Technologies
View Quote

I send an e-mail back to PSA and get radio silence once again.  

Come on PSA, get your shit together.
View Quote

Please PM me your order number. I will get you taken care of.

Josiah
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/29/2023 7:07:50 PM EDT
[#9]
My ONLY experience with PSA customer service was over a blem PA-10 rifle kit that I slapped on a Noreen Arms 80% lower.  Gun would fail to eject about 75% of the time.  After some quick comms with Josiah in the industry forum, I sent the upper to them and they ended up replacing the bolt.  Gun has run flawlessly since.  Sucks that you got someone initially who couldn't take the time to understand the actual problem, but once again, Josiah saves the day.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 7:27:03 PM EDT
[#10]
PSA does have great products at a very reasonable price.

a few years ago,while I was down in 'bama for work I ordered a gf3 from them.placed order and a day later I check and the order was refused for possible  CC fraud.
so I call and the CS ppl. said it was a mistake and order again so I did--and it was cancelled again!!

so now i'm a little miffed and down 1500$ since it takes time to return the credited funds.
call CS again and they made it right PLUS gave me a 10% credit  

Link Posted: 11/30/2023 7:04:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You have to understand what the schools are like here to understand this customer service issue. It isn't just a PSA thing.
View Quote

Unfortunately, it ain't just South Carolina bruh.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top