Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 12:57:18 PM EDT
[#1]
WTFuckover?!

I didn't know such a group existed. How can it be considered self-rape when both my Greek and Polish sides give consent? Body and mind the same. My Yin-Yang love it. All good with warrior-lover.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The goal of masturbation is to achieve climax alone by stimulating one’s genitals in a combination of one of the following self-rape methods:

1.) Fantasizing about another person or person(s) – In doing this you are mentally raping that person.  You have no right to be thinking those thoughts.  Even if you are married and your spouse has given you permission in the past does not mean that you still have permission, just as how one-time consent does not mean permanent consent in a physical relation.

2.) Looking at dirty Magazines – You are mentally raping the person that you are looking at.  Liberals might argue that person gave consent when doing the picture shoot, but you do not know that for sure.  The person may even be married now or have grown ugly.

3.) Watching dirty Movies – As with number one or two, you might as well be Ted Bundy, illegally having your way with the peoples you are exploiting for your own sickening gratification.

4.) The World Wideweb – The Internets are full of filth.  Computers should be for taxes, online Bible studies, or logging on to the STOP Masturbation NOW netsite.

5.) Past Experiences –  Sure, that “three way” you had with the cheerleader and her sorority sister in college might have been a “good time”, however, recalling the sinful pleasure they presented you all night is the same as repeating that sin all over again.

Bonus Faithfact – Some females and gay males use foreign objects and dinguses when masturbating.  In doing so they are raping the raw materials of this world.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuuuuuuuck. Ted Cruz is even crazier than I thought..
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:11:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Today, after work, I'm going to ask my wife if she's ever self-raped her sin cave.  I want to see the reaction.
View Quote

Please post pics of your bruises.

Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:19:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
WTFuckover?!

I didn't know such a group existed. How can it be considered self-rape when both my Greek and Polish sides give consent? Body and mind the same. My Yin-Yang love it. All good with warrior-lover.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The goal of masturbation is to achieve climax alone by stimulating one’s genitals in a combination of one of the following self-rape methods:

1.) Fantasizing about another person or person(s) – In doing this you are mentally raping that person.  You have no right to be thinking those thoughts.  Even if you are married and your spouse has given you permission in the past does not mean that you still have permission, just as how one-time consent does not mean permanent consent in a physical relation.

2.) Looking at dirty Magazines – You are mentally raping the person that you are looking at.  Liberals might argue that person gave consent when doing the picture shoot, but you do not know that for sure.  The person may even be married now or have grown ugly.

3.) Watching dirty Movies – As with number one or two, you might as well be Ted Bundy, illegally having your way with the peoples you are exploiting for your own sickening gratification.

4.) The World Wideweb – The Internets are full of filth.  Computers should be for taxes, online Bible studies, or logging on to the STOP Masturbation NOW netsite.

5.) Past Experiences –  Sure, that “three way” you had with the cheerleader and her sorority sister in college might have been a “good time”, however, recalling the sinful pleasure they presented you all night is the same as repeating that sin all over again.

Bonus Faithfact – Some females and gay males use foreign objects and dinguses when masturbating.  In doing so they are raping the raw materials of this world.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View Quote

What does Ted Cruz have to do with any of this? The quote from that website is not from Cruz, but actually from another case that was used as precedent in the case where he was defending Texas law against the sale of sex toys.

He did his job in Texas, arguing that there is no Constitutional right to sell sex toys, therefore states can make laws regulating the sale of such things. It had nothing to do with banning them.

Nobody's coming for your dildos
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:24:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Today, after work, I'm going to ask my wife if she's ever self-raped her sin cave.  I want to see the reaction.
View Quote

You have to come back and tell us what her reaction was.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:35:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't think my wife has ever masturbated, and you can guess how shitty our sex life is.  Trust me marry a woman who rings her devils doorbell.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:36:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Devils doorbell

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:37:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 4:05:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This is most likely satire...
Or proof that social conservatives are just as dumb as progressive liberals.
Dunno anymore.
Pretty sure it will show up on Facebook and be taken as truth.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
This is most likely satire...
Or proof that social conservatives are just as dumb as progressive liberals.
Dunno anymore.
Pretty sure it will show up on Facebook and be taken as truth.

The photo is from the Facebook page Stop Masturbation Now, a tongue-in-cheek, parody anti-masturbation group that was apparently formed back in 2013 by professional prankster "Lonnie Childs," who previously duped the media with a press release for the fake anti-masturbation mascot Fappy the Dolphin. Back then, Childs was quoted as telling CNN: “What our organization does is designed to help make children and parents aware of the dangers of masturbation in and outside of the home. God willing, one day masturbation will be illegal.”

Although anyone who took the time to Google Stop Masturbation Now would come up with Childs’ hoaxster history, apparently many took the “anti-masturbation cross” seriously...

http://www.dailydot.com/lifestyle/anti-masturbation-cross-twitter/
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 4:19:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Fappy the Dolphin.  LOL
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 9:37:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

What does Ted Cruz have to do with any of this? The quote from that website is not from Cruz, but actually from another case that was used as precedent in the case where he was defending Texas law against the sale of sex toys.

He did his job in Texas, arguing that there is no Constitutional right to sell sex toys, therefore states can make laws regulating the sale of such things. It had nothing to do with banning them.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
WTFuckover?!

Did that group support him? Did he say he believes masturbation is a sin?
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 7:53:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Who know this was a political issue
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top