Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:23:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

After godaddy took down arfcom back in January Pete brownells and I started talking about ways to fight back. The fruits of that discussion have led to several new companies being formed that would not have otherwise.

We have spent the last ten months building a nice social media platform, it is called Bravvox and launches in January. It is really slick. We have also formed a bank, rewards credit card, cc payment processor and insurance company. These will all be launched over the next 5 months.

Our hope is to spread freedom on IT/Finance, not just firearms.

Thanks for all of the business over the years

View Quote

Woah

Awesome. The CC and payment processor, bank, and insurance if done properly will outshine your gun business due to the cancel culture.

I always wanted to start a bank. I guess I helped a little by buying a bunch of mags over the years from you.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:25:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Do you remember the big building we stood in front of by the airport? It’s operational, but we are not announcing yet. Call my brother and ask him to show you around. The whole thing is fascinating.
View Quote

I do.  that is WONDERFUL news.  that was fast!! what about the rest of that? is it done too?

I'll get with him once hes back from his trip.  i'm excited to see it all!! i can only imagine how fascinating it is!!

thanks for the invite!
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:26:13 PM EDT
[#3]
PSA is doing an amazing job of being what it means to be American.

ARFCOM is still the best place on the web to be an American despite its…..well things have taken a turn for the worst everywhere and this place mirrors the outside world so its no surprise it feels different.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:27:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yep. I feel like I should have a direct allotment going to them every month, lol.
View Quote

you mean you dont? lol
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:29:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/picard-UhOh-339.gif

Count me in for the updated trip....

Along with @panzersergeant and @saturnsport8k
View Quote

meh, idk, he dindt mention you guys could come...  

just kidding of course yall'd be coming
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:30:23 PM EDT
[#6]
The PSA rewards credit card.  Never leave home without it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:30:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I just told my brother about it, he will take you guys over there.
View Quote

Thanks so much sir!!!!
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:32:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:32:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:33:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Boy, this thread sure escalated quickly. I recall lurking back on ARF, reading about this company PSA and making my first order in...well, I suppose 2010ish? Seems crazy that it has been that long. Your actions speak volumes. Excited to see all of the diversification in the future!
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:36:14 PM EDT
[#11]
I would definitely move my money market savings over to a PSA bank!

My current bank is BB&T, and if their name change to "Truist" is any indication, it's all downhill for them from here.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:36:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:39:15 PM EDT
[#13]
I can't believe the love fest that PSA has on this site.

Garbage out of spec products assembled by absolute morons... But they got the deals I suppose and that's all that matters to those that believe that "parts is parts".
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:41:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I love PSA.
View Quote

So much of this!
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:42:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Whether PSA were to buy it or not, I wouldn’t care, I’d still make it my first stop when shopping and I’d still send all of my friends there for deals.

I don’t give a rat’s ass about the ‘meh, “poors”, “If it’s all you can afford” and “jUsT aS gUuD” snob asses’ that look down their noses and jack off with hundred dollar bills while hitting f5 on their keyboards for quotes and likes…

You guys kick ass, bring freedom and arm thousands of Americans who just want to be in charge of their own protection.

By the looks of it, you guys are having the time of your life, not taking yourselves too seriously and, honestly, most likely proud to have grown into the company you’ve become.

More power to you!

Sincerely,

TKLOL…Lifetime customer.

p.s. You should buy Arfcom right after you get the Spiker out the door and on the floor.

Aloha,

Mark
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:42:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You know ar15.com created PSA. I remember my brother and I sat in a sandwich shop on a Thursday with an IT guy and we built the PSA web site. Our first two products where pmags and black dog 22lr mags. We launched it on a Friday afternoon and we put up ads on the Arfcom EE. The family went to myrtle beach that evening and I remember staying up late that evening watching the orders coming in in total shock, I think we had like 7 orders that Friday and 12 Saturday, everything after that is a blur.

ETA Pete brownells is a good friend of mine, but he should definitely sell us arfcom
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
PSA has profited more from me than Arf. $24.00 a year for 10 years vs at least a couple of thousand in the last five. But I never would have heard of PSA but for Arf.

You know ar15.com created PSA. I remember my brother and I sat in a sandwich shop on a Thursday with an IT guy and we built the PSA web site. Our first two products where pmags and black dog 22lr mags. We launched it on a Friday afternoon and we put up ads on the Arfcom EE. The family went to myrtle beach that evening and I remember staying up late that evening watching the orders coming in in total shock, I think we had like 7 orders that Friday and 12 Saturday, everything after that is a blur.

ETA Pete brownells is a good friend of mine, but he should definitely sell us arfcom

A real CSB!
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:43:30 PM EDT
[#17]
No.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:46:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

After godaddy took down arfcom back in January Pete brownells and I started talking about ways to fight back. The fruits of that discussion have led to several new companies being formed that would not have otherwise.

We have spent the last ten months building a nice social media platform, it is called Bravvox and launches in January. It is really slick. We have also formed a bank, rewards credit card, cc payment processor and insurance company. These will all be launched over the next 5 months.

View Quote

Holy shit.

I will cancel my main cc and start an account with yall.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:48:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/picard-UhOh-339.gif

Count me in for the updated trip....

Along with @panzersergeant and @saturnsport8k
View Quote

I'm down like four flats on a Cadillac.

Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:50:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Just as good as credit

JK! Count me in
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:52:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I can't believe the love fest that PSA has on this sight.

Garbage out of spec products assembled by absolute morons... But they got the deals I suppose and that's all that matters to those that believe that "parts is parts".
View Quote

You can tell you know nothing about their products because you are clearly talking out of your ass.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:52:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
PSA sucks. They’ll compliment the mods nicely.
View Quote

Did they by chance lose a customer though?

Man, I really need a new lower or ten.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:56:48 PM EDT
[#23]
I just got my PSA Dagger today! That pistol is awesome.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:58:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

its all been downhill from there huh?  lol  

I always get a kick when i get to read insights like this from folks like Mr. McCallum.  

If you need a "head of cyber security" for any of those organizations PM me.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:58:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Awesome thread. Great news for the state of South Carolina and the country. Keep fighting.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:59:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I always get a kick when i get to read insights like this from folks like Mr. McCallum.  

Hell yeah.

Link Posted: 10/27/2021 9:01:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Banking and insurance where the two hardest. Once we had the bank, the credit card was easy. Finding a 50 state registered insurance partner was almost impossible, but we did it.

The slogan for the insurance company is “Guns, Home, Auto” we thought just putting the guns in there would draw people in. We will start issuing firearms and CWP insurance in a few weeks and then launch general lines (home/auto) early next year
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I bet the insurance company is harder to get going than the bank, I know startups that all they can manage is just being admitted in one state in the first couple of years. Even buying a shell in a state is hard to get off the ground, reinsurance etc. I write insurance underwriting software from top to bottom.

Banking and insurance where the two hardest. Once we had the bank, the credit card was easy. Finding a 50 state registered insurance partner was almost impossible, but we did it.

The slogan for the insurance company is “Guns, Home, Auto” we thought just putting the guns in there would draw people in. We will start issuing firearms and CWP insurance in a few weeks and then launch general lines (home/auto) early next year

We need more business men/companies like y’all!  I’m in the insurance industry and I can attest to how hard it is and how labor intensive it can be! Y’all have come at this from just about every angle which is a testament to your ingenuity and resolve!  Very interested in your banking platform, look forward to hearing more about it!
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 9:02:03 PM EDT
[#28]
This is awesome news and with a psa ammo plant its exciting times. Can you please open a store in north east pa and get that mp5?
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 9:03:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Holy shit.

I will cancel my main cc and start an account with yall.
View Quote

And more
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 9:04:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Shit just got real.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
PSA has profited more from me than Arf. $24.00 a year for 10 years vs at least a couple of thousand in the last five. But I never would have heard of PSA but for Arf.

Shit just got real.

Apparently, shit's been real, just not revealed (until now).
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 9:05:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 9:05:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Just one question.....

Can we haz tiddies in GD if they bought Arf?
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 9:07:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 9:07:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

I love this place!
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 9:07:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Apparently, shit's been real, just not revealed (until now).
View Quote

lol... as they say, you aint seen nothin' yet.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 9:08:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

10?  Amateur.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/337946/20190808_203129-1047341.jpg
(All PSA and a 2 year old pic)
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/27/2021 9:08:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 9:10:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Because, freedom
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/27/2021 9:10:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

@BrickWurX

LoveFest15
PSA000000

Garbage
Out of Spec
Parts is Parts
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/27/2021 9:12:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can I have your babies?
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 9:15:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Came to this thread to bitch about Brownells but just found more reason to admire PSA.

Kick ass.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 9:16:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You can tell you know nothing about their products because you are clearly talking out of your ass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't believe the love fest that PSA has on this sight.

Oh no, I'm so offended.

You guys can have all the PSA garbage you want, me not buying it leaves more for you. I will continue to buy products from AR manufacturers that actually know what they're doing that put out rifles that are assembled correctly with parts that are made to spec.

Now go rock out with your Chinese made optics on your bargain bin, half assed copies of the real thing!
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 9:17:54 PM EDT
[#43]
In on 3 I guess.  And 100% agree
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 9:18:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 9:18:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Ho no, I'm so offended.

You guys can have all the PSA garbage you want, me not buying it leaves more for you. I will continue to buy products from AR manufacturers that actually know what they're doing and put out rifles that are assembled correctly with parts that are made to spec.

Now go rock out with your Chinese made optics on your bargain bin, half assed copies of the real thing!
View Quote

Sometimes it's better to be thought a fool instead of opening your mouth and removing all doubt.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 9:20:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 9:20:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 9:21:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 9:21:24 PM EDT
[#49]
In!

Almost skipped past this thread. Glad I didn’t.

I would like to thank PSA for my collection of steekers.

Something something freedom week.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 9:23:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Sometimes it's better to be thought a fool instead of opening your mouth and removing all doubt.
View Quote

Most here (besides me) should really take that advise to heart.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top