Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/3/2018 5:10:29 PM EDT
Paul Sorvino threatened disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein, saying he'll whack the accused sexual predator for blacklisting his daughter.
"If I meet him on the street, he ought to hope he goes to jail because if we come across, I think he'll be lying on the floor somehow magically," Sorvino told TMZ on Wednesday. "I will kill the motherf---er."
Sorvino was reacting to the news from last month that Harvey and Bob Weinstein discouraged director Terry Zwigoff from casting actress Mira Sorvino in his movie.

The "Goodfellas" actor told the gossip site he "did not know the extent" of Weinstein's alleged behavior. "Bad Santa" director Terry Zwigoff revealed in December he was strongly discouraged from casting Mira Sorvino in his movie.
"If I had known it, he would not...be walking. He'd be in a wheelchair," he said adding his was "absolutely furious" when he heard the news about Weinstein.
"My daughter is wonderful person... and she doesn't deserve to have been treated that way by this pig. So this pig will get his comeuppance," the 78-year-old declared. "He's going to go to jail and die in jail, but if he doesn't, Harvey, come here, I have some news for you.

I really just started this thread to post a pic of Mira Sorvino. I've always had a thing for her.

Attachment Attached File

And a pic of her dad, for those of you who don't know who he is. I know he's just an actor, but I wouldn't sleep well at night knowing Paul Cicero (Goodfellas) was coming after me.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 5:11:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Get 'em Paulie.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 5:13:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I always thought Mira was great in her films.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 5:13:34 PM EDT
[#3]
He can barely walk.

Link Posted: 1/3/2018 5:14:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Just because he’s an actor doesn’t mean he doesn’t know people that could make Weinstein’s life more miserable.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 5:15:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Seems like appropriate fatherly behavior after someone tried to sexually assault his daughter.

I'd buy him a Coke.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 5:16:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Paul is also a Trump supporter.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 5:23:22 PM EDT
[#7]
I wired Paul Sorvino with a wireless mic for his presentation at an NRA convention.  After he finished his speech he walked straight out a side door and jumped in a limo, still wearing the $2,000 mic/transmitter.
I ran out another side door, in the direction it was moving, and jumped in front of the limo to demand back the mic.  He ripped it off and gave it back to me. He seemed perturbed I had stopped him.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 5:29:35 PM EDT
[#8]
She's pretty cute.
ETA: Was that pic from the 80's?
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 5:30:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote
Paulie may have moved slow, but it was only because Paulie didn't have to move for anybody
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 5:31:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I wired Paul Sorvino with a wireless mic for his presentation at an NRA convention.  After he finished his speech he walked straight out a side door and jumped in a limo, still wearing the $2,000 mic/transmitter.
I ran out another side door, in the direction it was moving, and jumped in front of the limo to demand back the mic.  He ripped it off and gave it back to me. He seemed perturbed I had stopped him.
View Quote
In fairness , the dude's old as shit. He may have just been upset with himself & embarrassed about the whole situation.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 5:31:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

and jumped in front of the limo to demand back the mic.
View Quote
Well done.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 5:33:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Paulie may have moved slow, but it was only because Paulie didn't have to move for anybody
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 5:49:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Ya sure Paullie.

Those that talk about doing stuff don't do it.
Those that do stuff don't talk about it.

If you were serious it would have been done by now.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 5:52:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Mira was soooo hot. I wonder what she's been up to?
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 5:55:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Not making movies, apparently.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 5:56:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Don't discount old man strength.
He's probably got enough juice left in him to beat the fuck out of and then piss on Weinstein.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:00:14 PM EDT
[#17]
huh

I had no clue that was father/daughter.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:02:22 PM EDT
[#18]
LOL......He's actually a very mild mannered and very quiet guy.

Yeah.....I know.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:03:14 PM EDT
[#19]
I have always wondered if Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio had also been black listed.  Her career went kerplunk after Abyss and Perfect storm.

Shelly Duvall apparently got a bad name after working with Kubrick in the Shining.  Her career peaked as Olive Oil in the popeye movie and then did a downward spiral.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:05:44 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm okay with this. Prison can and should be a safer place for old Harv.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:07:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Mira in Summer of Sam.

I’ll be in my bunk...
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:07:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:09:35 PM EDT
[#23]
He has connections.

In reality, I wouldn't hold anything against Paul. I would probably help out.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:11:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I have always wondered if Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio had also been black listed.  Her career went kerplunk after Abyss and Perfect storm.

Shelly Duvall apparently got a bad name after working with Kubrick in the Shining.  Her career peaked as Olive Oil in the popeye movie and then did a downward spiral.
View Quote
The only reason the Hollywood casting couch scandal hasn't exploded is that there are actresses that did everything Harvey wanted them to do to get ahead in their career, nobody wants to be the one that outs them.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:12:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Funny  those in Hollyweird who scream about various social injustices, now they have been caught with their collective pants down.

Many actresses & actors scream about pay inequity, they have to look no further than their own profession, witness the pay differences between actresses & actors and the lowest-paid "go-fers" and the on-screen people.

I always advocated that those folks clean up their own backyards before they clean up others.

==================

HRC is not my president
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:13:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Good for Mira for not giving in.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:17:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Just because he’s an actor doesn’t mean he doesn’t know people that could make Weinstein’s life more miserable.
View Quote
Give this job to Clemenza. I want reliable people, people who aren't going to be carried away. I mean, we're not murderers...........
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:17:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Paul is also a Trump supporter.
View Quote
Hence, by extension, he is a friend of mine.....sic 'em Paulie
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:17:56 PM EDT
[#29]
That woman is smoking hot.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:20:24 PM EDT
[#30]
I don't want anymore of that shit..
What are you talking about Paulie?
Stay away from that garbage..
I'm not talking about what you did on the inside, you did what you had to do.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:22:10 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote
Paulie may have moved slow, but it was only because Paulie didn't have to move for anybody.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:22:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Paul Sorvino is a scary looking dude.

Mira Sorvino is fucking hot.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:24:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Fuck you, Pay me...
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:25:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:28:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The only reason the Hollywood casting couch scandal hasn't exploded is that there are actresses that did everything Harvey wanted them to do to get ahead in their career, nobody wants to be the one that outs them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ding ding.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:30:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Yeah, Mira was always good in the flicks I’ve seen. “Mimic” was a good flick.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:31:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
That woman is smoking hot.
View Quote
She has to be, she is in a profession where looks plays a huge part, plus the shelf life of actresses are way shorter than actors.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:33:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:34:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Haven't seen her in anything for like 20 years. Missed her. Now that I know it's at least partly Weinstein's fault I really have a reason to hate him on a personal level.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:37:57 PM EDT
[#40]
"Papa Paulie" has threatened to smash a pumpkin before over his baby girl.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:41:12 PM EDT
[#41]
He hangs out at the Biltmore in Phoenix.

Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:44:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:48:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
She's pretty cute.
ETA: Was that pic from the 80's?
View Quote
She still is a cutie!!

I'd love it if he told him "Fuck you, pay me." before he whacks him.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 6:52:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
He hangs out at the Biltmore in Phoenix.

View Quote
Well, I know for a fact that he had a home in NE PA. He may still have it. It's been a while.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 7:00:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She was on one of those Hallmark Christmas movies this year.  She was on a season of Falling Skies....oh so fappable when Aliens attack.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 7:02:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Mira Sorvino is smoking hot.

Would.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 7:07:57 PM EDT
[#47]
I would sex that woman.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 7:08:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Mira Sorvino is. WAS smoking hot.

View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 7:10:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Ya sure Paullie.

Those that talk about doing stuff don't do it.
Those that do stuff don't talk about it.

If you were serious it would have been done by now.
View Quote
bingo, the hardest cases I ran into while teaching gang members never threatened, never postured, they just struck and struck hard.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 7:10:08 PM EDT
[#50]
I like Mr Sorvino...Weinstein and his ilk are all the lowest of the low
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top