Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:23:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Chumlee is a FAG
View Quote

You wasted post 666 and Chumlee probably scored more female ass than you, even if he had to pay for it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:23:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I always imagined that when you take street drugs purchased  from a questionable source, you may get sick, and/or die.

Been like that for decades.

Same goes for gay sex......

View Quote

I have a 0% chance of dying from a fentanyl overdose.

I don’t take drugs.

They can bring over as much as they want
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:27:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Strange. I haven’t died from fentanyl. Maybe it’s because I don’t do drugs?
View Quote

Shhh!  Don't bring up individual liberty and responsibility.  It's a waste of site resources.  

Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:30:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Then how do Fentanyl patches work in hospitals?

View Quote

Transdermal formulation is different that the pill form. An additive is used to facilitate absorption through the skin.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:30:53 PM EDT
[#5]
So the open border put the fetanal in his mouth? Weird.  Do blow like an adult.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:32:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Fox news website is the most fucked up website there is. Click on the link, I can see something about the story, then it goes to a story with Sofia Vera.. whatever her name is and I can't go back. When I click on the story on the side, it does it all over again. Fuck Fox News!
View Quote
They have really gone to shit.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:40:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Strange. I haven’t died from fentanyl. Maybe it’s because I don’t do drugs?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:46:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:49:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It would be one thing if he took a legal drug that was contaminated and died but he was a drug addict who rolled the dice and paid the ultimate price.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/knight-473.jpg
View Quote

He did, in fact, take a legal drug. Fentanyl is in very wide medical use.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:59:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
By now, everyone knows about the lethality of fentanyl.  

Even with this danger, a lot of people are still risking it to use, which then makes me think fentanyl must be amazing.
View Quote

People are unknowingly using it. I personally know of two people who OD'd and died from fentanyl in other drugs. One was in weed (A guy I went to high school with). The other was in cocaine (The daughter of my wife's boss).
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 10:02:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I always imagined that when you take street drugs purchased  from a questionable source, you may get sick, and/or die.

Been like that for decades.

Same goes for gay sex......

View Quote

So you're saying that you only trust drugs and gay sex that have been purchased from reputable sources.

Interdasting.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 10:09:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Fentanyl overdose or fentanyl poisoning?

Big difference.

All these lives are blood on the hands of this FUBAR regime.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 10:18:01 PM EDT
[#13]
It's weird - with all the fentanyl flowing over the border, neither I nor anybody I know has suddenly overdosed on it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 11:03:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Fentanyl flows into this country everywhere. Ports, borders, air travel, etc..

We should be attacking the source of it, China. That's where most of the Fentanyl comes from.

If China is not smuggling in pills, they're smuggling in the ingredients for the Mexican cartels to make their own batches.

A lot of it is smuggled in through Canada. Guess what country has a lot of citizens living in Toronto, British Columbia/Vancouver, etc.. all along the border? China

A majority of the US fentanyl problem all leads back to China.

But no presidents want to bring that fact up because we have to kiss China's ass.
View Quote

"Until we can find a way to convince 70% of the country to stop smoking and snorting that shit..."
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 12:01:13 AM EDT
[#15]
20 years ago when you purchased a prescription
pill illegally, it was a real pill made in a pharmacy
View Quote

Maybe one should not purchase pills illegally and only take as prescribed?
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 12:35:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
A father burying his child is just tragic.
View Quote

This, RIP.

Link Posted: 1/23/2024 1:36:45 AM EDT
[#17]
People are unknowingly using it. I personally know of two people who OD'd and died from fentanyl in other drugs. One was in weed (A guy I went to high school with). The other was in cocaine (The daughter of my wife's boss).
View Quote
I'm genuinely curious how you know they "unknowingly" took fentanyl, especially considering they OD'd...
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 1:52:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Before his shit turned into a hit TV show how much stolen property did he deal in?

How many dope heads came in to sell off stolen property which he then turned a profit on?

Sure, not all pawn shops are shady as fuck but by the same coin not all customers going to a pawn shop are on the level.

Having a doper addict kid makes me wonder how much copper his kid thieved or what other games he played to get a fix.

As if I give a shit.

Stereotypes exist for a good reason and when you start overlapping certain behaviors there are fairly safe conclusions that can be drawn.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What did I just read?

Before his shit turned into a hit TV show how much stolen property did he deal in?

How many dope heads came in to sell off stolen property which he then turned a profit on?

Sure, not all pawn shops are shady as fuck but by the same coin not all customers going to a pawn shop are on the level.

Having a doper addict kid makes me wonder how much copper his kid thieved or what other games he played to get a fix.

Quoted:

This place never ceases to amaze me.

As if I give a shit.

Stereotypes exist for a good reason and when you start overlapping certain behaviors there are fairly safe conclusions that can be drawn.

Holy fuck. Time to crawl back into your hole
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:00:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Fentanyl should be legal. Narcan should be banned. Fight me.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:28:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Or just don't use drugs.

My chances of OD are zero.
View Quote
How much does it tempt you?

I'm very glad I don't have that temptation.

This really sucks for the family.

Link Posted: 1/23/2024 3:09:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It's pretty funny how different this thread is from the one two days ago where I got an account warning for pointing out that maybe when you overdose on drugs it's your own fault

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Democrat-Rep-Dan-Goldman-starts-arguing-an-Angel-Mom-whose-daughter-was-killed-from-fentanyl/5-2701145/?page=1
View Quote

Yeah, it’s fascinating. Threads tend to have a certain arc based on who happens to see it or how mods react to posts.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 3:09:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Chumlee is a FAG
View Quote

lol,agree.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 3:11:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
"Yes, I can confirm Adam died from a fentanyl overdose," Rick said in a statement to Fox News Digital. "The fentanyl crisis in this country must be taken more seriously.  It seems it is just flowing over the borders and nothing is being done about it. We must do better."  
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/pawn-stars-rick-harrison-says-son-adam-died-from-fentanyl-overdose-blames-border-crisis
View Quote

Do better at preventing your kid from using illicit drugs.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 5:28:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 5:52:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 6:04:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

In the end it doesn't work out well for fat people either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
At least he died doing what he loved.

In the end it doesn't work out well for fat people either.

I ain't here for a long time, Im here for a good time.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 6:11:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
After COVID, I can't help but think the fentanyl crisis is a government sponsored program to kill off Americans

View Quote

We have a winner. That line between the good guy and bad guy is the color gray. The thin white and black lines on each side are much smaller then people realize.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 6:25:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If only there was something we could do to slow the flow. Oh wait there is but we’re not doing anything.

Personally I’m not worried about fentanyl.  Try not doing drugs.
View Quote

There’s two kinds of crazy:

A guy strips naked in the street and howls at the moon.
The same guy does that in your living room.  One you can ignore, the other you’re forced to deal with.

I’m not worried about Fentanyl either, unless some a$$hat on Fentanyl smashes into my daughter’s car…
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 6:32:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Damn, would've have figured it would've been Chumbly or Corey.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 6:33:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Sorry for your loss Rick, and we all know Joe Biden killed your son with his open border policies.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 6:43:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
By now, everyone knows about the lethality of fentanyl.  

Even with this danger, a lot of people are still risking it to use, which then makes me think fentanyl must be amazing.

Sorry for the folks you knew, but I don’t eat fish when I travel, so there’s no way I’m smoking weed or doing cocaine that’s almost certainly laced with something.  I mean, come on.

Full disclosure, in the past 8 years, my wife lost two brothers to addiction, one alcohol, the other heroine.  And as I type, a third brother bargains with the reaper for a liver.   Addiction sucks and there’s little you can do to help those wrapped up in it.  Her one neither was the classic, back injury lead to prescribed opiods, led to heroine.  He kicked it a few times, once for 7 years. A good, caring guy.  at his funeral, folks credited him with saving their lives, “pulled me out of the gutter” one woman said.  but he just couldn’t win in the end.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 6:58:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The 80's and 90's were fucking great.
View Quote

These aren’t your daddies drugs
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 7:37:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The 80's and 90's were fucking great.

no shit, we are in the predicament we are in now because of the fucking republicans....Especially Ronald Regan and Nixon...they both have all this blood on their hands.

there was qualluddes and the purest cocaine in the 80s...but no the government had to fuck all that up.

Link Posted: 1/23/2024 7:45:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
How many things has he taken in on Pawn that helped pay for some manner of addiction?

Seems he made his entire living from being adjacent to that type of lifestyle.

Maybe his kid being a user is a kind of karma?
View Quote

That's a helluva thing to say!

WTF?!?
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top