Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 11:00:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Most of the time that I see some shitbird pull a dick move, they have a shit car and look exactly how you imagined they would.

Aside from speeding and some questionable lane changes, I don't see people in nice cars do much stupid.

Stupid bitch that pulls through three lanes of traffic to make a left out of a parking lot, coming to a dead stop in one of the right-moving lanes so she can get an opening in the leftward lanes... Yeah... usually a rat in a shit car.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 11:01:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Is there some correlation between being poor and being a fucking idiot?
View Quote
Fucking Idiots is not just the poor.  They are filthy rich, rich, doing well, middle class, lower middle class, poor and dirt poor.

Link Posted: 2/6/2015 11:02:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Prius and smart car owners are for the most part terrible drivers here in Seattle.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 11:05:13 PM EDT
[#4]
OP might be on to something here.  Hyundai/Kia, cheap cars and terrible drivers.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 11:14:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I haven't met anyone that shoots a hi-point that I'd consider a good shot. Not that it's related to the OPs theory.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 11:18:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The snowbirds here drive like idiots.
View Quote

You ain't lyin'.  They can't get past driving 37 in a 55 for some reason down here.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 11:18:47 PM EDT
[#7]
yes.

it becomes apparent in a hurry why their poor decisions likely lead to their shitty vehicle situation
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 11:18:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Today, a BMW SUV followed someone through a stop sign with out even slowing down, missed another driver and I by inches, if I weren't aware and hadn't slammed my brakes I would have a totalled beat up 91' Honda Prelude. Don't flatter yourself mate, people of all monetary classes can be inconsiderate and a terrible driver.

Link Posted: 2/6/2015 11:23:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Around here it used to be the diesel lifted truck guys.

Then it was the newer and surprisingly quick minivan soccer moms.

Now it it the white trash bath salt bitches in their 200$ (10 blowjobs) piece of shit cars.
View Quote

I'm safe then. ...my cars is still worth at least 11 blow jobs

Link Posted: 2/6/2015 11:28:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Capitalism is gods way of deciding who is smart, and who is poor. So yes.
View Quote

That's some weapons-grade simpleton stuff, right there. Some of the dumbest motherfuckers in our society are filthy rich.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 11:33:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Kia drivers. I don't know what it is around here, but yikes man.  I avoid them now.

I've gotten used to the brodozers, just stay out of their way and expect them to do the stupidest thing imaginable.  I had one recently zoom around me (I was in the left turn lane) and make a left turn from the straight lane, under a red light, into oncoming traffic.  Truck ended up on it's side in the middle of the road when it got hit by a real truck (read semi) going around 50MPH.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 11:33:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Even people in white Ferraris drive like shit.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 11:39:56 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Even people in white Ferraris drive like shit.
View Quote
Only if they're shitty little annoying Canadians.

Link Posted: 2/6/2015 11:48:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

But the beater drivers drive like they have nothing to loose.

It's already a piece of shit, what does a collision or two matter?

View Quote

This! Not that I would intentionally cause other people damage, but when I still had my my old 01 Silverado I would park in closer tighter spots than I will with my new Tundra. Just because people in shitwagon tacorockets don't give a shit and will ding your door without second though just to roll their fatass out of the front seat.
I was used to not paying attention to damage until I got my Tundra and got a visible dent/door ding the first week I had it.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 11:52:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

in the vast majority of circumstances.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 11:52:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
No

The average person is a fucking idiot.
View Quote

I know several people who do astonishingly well but are complete tards. They found a niche and drove it home.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 11:56:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Prius and smart car owners are for the most part terrible drivers here in Seattle.
View Quote

I have a smart car. And you can't not drive like a moron in it. It's a fact.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 12:05:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Don't be jealous that I drive a car worth less than your deductible, I love to see the look on the Mercedes driver's face when I aim for his fender in heavy traffic
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 12:15:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 12:20:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's more like they don't have anything to lose.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 12:23:44 AM EDT
[#21]
I figured you're driving a new car because you keep getting in wrecks.  Cars last fucking forever now. If you didn't crash all the time you wouldn't need to keep buying new cars.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 12:28:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Yes.

It's the "Mine is cheaper" game.

When I drove a cheap car, I looked for something worth money to merge into in freeway traffic. Despite their unusually consistent levels of residual post merge road rage, they all let me in.

Nobody wants their status symbol dinged up by a cheap fuck who may not even have insurance.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

It's the "Mine is cheaper" game.

When I drove a cheap car, I looked for something worth money to merge into in freeway traffic. Despite their unusually consistent levels of residual post merge road rage, they all let me in.

Nobody wants their status symbol dinged up by a cheap fuck who may not even have insurance.

Ding!
Winner.
Just have to appear to be >< that much more willing to be in an accident.
Crappy paint helps with that.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 12:38:44 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View Quote
How you drive might have a lot of parallels / extension of how you live your life (education level, finances, career, health, fitness  etc).

Link Posted: 2/7/2015 12:56:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Like others have said, it depends on your indicator of 'crappy'. I'm actually very impressed with most drivers here and due to the town you see a mix of farmers in old pickups as well as wealthy soccermoms in brand new SUVs.

I tend to give people a wide berth who have obvious issues though. Missing bits of their car all the way down the driver side... bumper pieces, headlights, corner lights, mirrors, smashed fender, dented doors, etc. Presumably caused by cutting corners too tight and smashing a car waiting at the intersection, you know those people that need to take a racing line when turning across a stop sign...

My only 2 mentions that incidentally go along with some stereotypes are:
1- Traveling down a two-lane 45 in the right lane, Older man probably 60-70y/o in a newer Nissan Titan begins creeping out of a parking lot on the right trying to make a left, I know sometimes it's difficult to see without inching forward so I assume he will stop. Nope. Rolls out until his bumper is dead center of my lane and then stops. I frequently check my mirrors so I knew nobody was on my left and was able to brake and swerve left to avoid him.

2- At a 4 way stop, with myself at the 6 o clock stopped and 2 others stopped at the 9 and 12. It's my turn to go but I see a car approaching at the 3 o clock and I wait before going to make sure it will stop. Car blows through and suddenly stops directly in the middle of the intersection. Young girl probably 16-20, looks up and around at the other cars like she's surprised this happened. Obvious from my higher vantage point(was in my offroad rig at the time) that she was texting. Still phone in hand, shoots me a dirty look like it was my fault and then speeds off...
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 7:44:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

That's some weapons-grade simpleton stuff, right there. Some of the dumbest motherfuckers in our society are filthy rich.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Capitalism is gods way of deciding who is smart, and who is poor. So yes.

It's from a TV show. Parks and Recreation.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 8:09:34 AM EDT
[#26]
idiot driver doing stupid stuff in a crap car

Link Posted: 2/7/2015 8:33:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Around here most traffic laws seem to be optional. I lived in LA for 18 months in the late 80's. I drive more defensively here than I did in LA then.

Any stop sign with a white trim line around the edge is optional, green means go, yellow means go really, really fast and red doesn't necessarily mean stop if the people with the green light haven't started to move yet. Turn signals are a sign of weakness, NASCAR style drafting is a requirement at any speed over 2 mph, speed limits are at best a poor suggestion since 15 to 20 over is the normal. I could go on.

I would really like to know how so many of these idiots managed to get through all the mandatory drivers training I keep hearing the gun grabber's quote as justification for the latest 2A restriction bid. Seems like they hand them out in cereal boxes here.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 8:34:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Cadillac drivers in Florida fucking piss me off.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 8:42:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
idiot driver doing stupid stuff in a crap car
http://youtu.be/4NJmB1F2mdE  
View Quote

Didn't that turn out to be done on purpose for fraud?
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 8:43:32 AM EDT
[#30]
You should have seen me in my 1972 Chevy Caprice I bought for $100 and got running............we called it the Swiss Cheese car due to all the holes in the fenders from rusting...............I swear I was NEVER tailgated in that car!!

Link Posted: 2/7/2015 9:11:07 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 9:41:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Around S. Florida, all the drivers are morons!  I'm thinking of getting an old beater to drive for the daily commute and parking my nice car for the weekends around the neighborhood. Lexus, BMW & Mercedes drivers are the worst in my community.  

Last night some 87 y.o. moron drove his Lincoln Towncar into the local Bob Evans for a quick meal.  I guess he thought it was a drive-thru!
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 10:02:29 AM EDT
[#33]
my commute is either 40 or 80 miles a day. So I get to see a lot of assclownery. The people who I have seen to take the most chances and drive like morons are coeds in anemic econo boxes. You can tell they are coeds from the local university's parking decal placed upon their rear window. They are constantly texting while driving and they pass people in blind curves and they pass several people at once. Keep in mind this main road everyone uses is very curvy, only two lanes and has no shoulder. When I say no shoulder, huge ditches right off the edge of the highway.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 10:03:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Most of the time "YES" is your answer
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 10:10:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

yes clearly it's a money issue

Link Posted: 2/7/2015 10:21:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

True fact.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No

True fact.

And almost half of the people out there are stupider than the average person...
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 10:36:58 AM EDT
[#37]
No, people can't drive.....PERIOD.

My wife, in all seriousness, asked me the other day if someone had painted a bullseye on her car or put a bounty on her head. It is alarming how many close calls we have both had in the past few months. And the frequency is increasing. It's not just Tidewater either, we've been all around the state and it's the same. I have yet to see a pattern of make/model/age/sex/color. NO ONE CAN DRIVE.

I can't drive the 5 miles to work anymore without doing at least one panic stop or swerve to avoid someone. People drift lanes, don't signal lane changes/turns, excessive speeding and then suddenly slowing, etc, etc, etc

When I left work yesterday, in the 2 blocks to the gas station I saw a woman driving down the wrong side of the street in front of me narrowly avoid hitting a person oncoming and saw a Jeep rear end a van in a right turn lane.

I may drive like an asshole sometimes, but it's to get away from the retards.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 10:50:01 AM EDT
[#38]
I drive a beat up 4Runner and I have the oppsite problem. I seem to be an idiot magnet. People seem to drive worse around me.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 11:12:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I drive a beat up 4Runner and I have the oppsite problem. I seem to be an idiot magnet. People seem to drive worse around me.
View Quote

I see a common denominator with your problem.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 11:15:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Cell phones have become a major issue. Assclowns sit in the fast lane swerving, driving 5 under then 10 over while texting or talking on speaker holding their phone up like a fucking Starbucks coffee.

Then u got the fucks who want to pace the gravel trucks blocking anyone who's got shit to do.

Or the old fuck in the shit box who rides the bike lane kicking up gravel and tire chunks.

I drive like an aggressive asshole as a defense mechanism. It keeps me safe and accident free for the last 25 years.

I drive a duramax, a 550 bmw and a Audi q7. Just get the fuck out of my way or prepare to get cut off.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 11:16:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
No, people can't drive.....PERIOD.
View Quote

Truth. Even Ayrton Senna died in a car crash.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 11:17:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Audi
VW
BMW
Mercedes
Any female with kids in an SUV
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

By me it's Nissan Altimas and BMWs.

Audi
VW
BMW
Mercedes
Any female with kids in an SUV

Asian drivers (male or female) in minivans.

Link Posted: 2/7/2015 11:20:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol

i see plenty of people driving Audis, Lexuses, Suburbans, BMWs, etc driving like idiots.  

Ermagherd I'm a Richy Rich and have a sporty car.  Get out of the way, peasant.  Or the fools who drive 55mph on solid ice.  But I have 4 wheel drive!

In other words, plenty of morons from all walks of life.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 11:36:16 AM EDT
[#44]
The slow impeding traffic clueless BMW drivers piss me off too. Take your leased status symbol and ultimately drive the fucking thing off a cliff. They need to have a performance driving test before you can buy or lease a BMW. Only folks under a certain track time.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 11:42:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
No

View Quote

True fact, spend some time on motorcycles playing death chess and you'll discover that young or old, nice car or beat down shit-box, everyone is a self-absorbed idiot who doesn't give a damn about anyone else, their concerns and actions center on themselves and their NEEDS and nothing more.  A beater car just tells me the driver possibly has nothing else to lose and most likely are driving dirty, but watch out the the brand new Prius, in this liberal berg that driver is most likely listening to NPR, texting on their phone and drinking their fair trade coffee, what's going on outside of their little world has no concern for them...

Link Posted: 2/7/2015 12:12:05 PM EDT
[#46]
As someone who actually drives the speed limit and gets passed by most everyone. I've not noticed a correlation in the type  of vehicle that paases me.  Everybody seems to be running late Everyday!
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 12:14:29 PM EDT
[#47]
What exactly do BMW owners do to piss you guys off?

When Im driving my Honda I never notice BMW drivers being dicks.
When Im driving my BMW if you're camping in thr fast lane I want you to get over, other then that I mind my business like other BMW drivers on the road.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 12:19:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Around here the worst are blondes in SUVs and bro dozers.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 12:21:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I drive a 1500 dollar 85 Nissan pickup. And I'm not poor , im at least hauling 25k a year.
View Quote

1500?! Are you rich?!
Heres my 500 dollar Nissan I drove for three years.
" />

People probably assumed this little beater surely doesnt have insurance, better give it a wide berth.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 12:28:16 PM EDT
[#50]
How come people see driving and their car as something beyond a method or mode of transportation from point a to point b?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top