User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 8:50:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
The fact that they have to say that.
View Quote

Do you not see the irony in you posting this?

About half the population in the states is vaccinated, and any time anything medically happens to someone even a tiny bit paranoid, they think "Oh did the vaccine cause this?", rinse and repeat endlessly. Then every time one of those are debunked, it makes people paranoid because "Oh why would they even have to say this?"

Out of nearly 100 million women in the country, some of them are going to skip their period - or change their birth control dosage - or some other nonsense.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 8:54:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like how the response is always “there is no evidence”.

Yeah, if you refuse all reports and studies indicating there are problems, then I guess there is no evidence.
View Quote

They learned it from the Supreme Court

Link Posted: 6/22/2021 8:57:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Sympathetic change?
View Quote
Wife going from almost nothing for decades to horrible cramps and heavy bleed....  nope...it was just after she started being exposed to lots of vaccinated people.

Lots of unvaccinated women are complaining about similar symptoms after exposure to those who are vaccinated.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 8:57:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yep..same with my wife and daughter...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yea bullshit, my wife coworkers all got the experimental jab except her, and now my wife's period came 3 weeks earlier than normal after years of it being consistently on time, hell I even had her week marked up on my calendar so I knew when to schedule my golf outings.

I'm starting her on NAC asap

So she didn't get the jab and it changed?
Yep..same with my wife and daughter...

Same here, went from a rock solid 28 day cycle to a 21 day cycle.
I keep fishing the local lawyers for a class action suit, based on increased poontang system maintenance, or at least compensation for professional services; but so far nothing has stuck.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 9:07:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The people on the planet suffered through a pandemic. At this time, the government offered people a vaccine against the illness. The people were extremely grateful to their leaders for the cure. It was only much later that they realized the vaccine caused sterility in the population. Sounds like a Stargate episode, oh wait...
View Quote

Dr Fauci and Bill Gates await updates on the vaccine.

Link Posted: 6/22/2021 9:42:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
And another thing they aren't talking about... those that aren't vaccinated but work in close contact with those that are....

are seeing side effects..
View Quote

My wife is claiming this as well. When we spend a lot of time around my parents or other vaccinated folks she claims she gets menstrual cramps shortly after.  Not sure what to do.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 9:47:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

My wife is claiming this as well. When we spend a lot of time around my parents or other vaccinated folks she claims she gets menstrual cramps shortly after.  Not sure what to do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And another thing they aren't talking about... those that aren't vaccinated but work in close contact with those that are....

Don't know what you can do...  we chose not to get vaccinated because of unknown side effects...NOW we are affected by the ones who GOT the vaccine.

There are also reports of breast pain...not sure how to explain it other than the wife said it hurt for a few days then passed.  She thought cancer..got screened..nothing there.  Stumbled onto a FB group of women with similar complaints/symptoms.

Ask yours if she had any unexplained breast pain.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 9:48:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Her colleague Dr O'Brien stressed that any anecdotal changes in women's periods were unrelated to concerns about the vaccine and fertility.

"There is no evidence to suggest that COVID-19 vaccines will affect fertility," he said.

https://news.sky.com/story/changes-to-periods-after-covid-vaccine-could-be-coincidental-gynaecologists-say-12338043

View Quote

LOL ... how could she possible confirm that ... it's madness the BS being spread
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 10:05:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 11:22:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I’ve made this point in another post but it bares repeating: the guy that has paid for the shots has stated that he could control the increase in the populations growth with “good healthcare and vaccines.”  

So when the shots he’s bought and paid for affect fertility, why is it so difficult to believe that he simply fulfilled what he said he wanted?
View Quote

He's also the same dumbass that released genetically modified mosquitos down in Florida.

Link Posted: 6/22/2021 11:24:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

not sure if serious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
mRNA drugs for Covid resistance have been exhaustively tested and undergone years of controlled human trials.
We know that no such side effect is possible.
Get outa here with your fearmongering.

not sure if serious.

Link Posted: 6/22/2021 11:35:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

@1Andy2 are you saying that the timing of menstruation is changing or that the duration and/or "heaviness" is?  The prior would be normal since women do have a sympathetic timing reaction with each other (because nature and nature's God really hate men) but the latter sure would be something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Source?  You're the first person I've ever heard make this claim.

@1Andy2 are you saying that the timing of menstruation is changing or that the duration and/or "heaviness" is?  The prior would be normal since women do have a sympathetic timing reaction with each other (because nature and nature's God really hate men) but the latter sure would be something.

Both have happened. Yeah, yeah, it's anecdotal and there is no "proof" but I know at least one un-vaccinated woman who experienced both altered timing as well as flow issues after other women she works around got vaccinated. (some of the vaccinated women experienced period issues as well).

Reactions of both the vaccinated women and the un-vaccinated woman occurred within a short time after vaccination. It typically takes a while for women periods to "sync". It's not something you'd expect to happen right way, so you can't realistically attribute immediate changes to sympathetic timing.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 11:36:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Her colleague Dr O'Brien stressed that any anecdotal changes in women's periods were unrelated to concerns about the vaccine and fertility.

"There is no evidence to suggest that COVID-19 vaccines will affect fertility," he said.

https://news.sky.com/story/changes-to-periods-after-covid-vaccine-could-be-coincidental-gynaecologists-say-12338043

View Quote

Big Lie

They didn't study this before, current studies are garbage tier P-hacking.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 12:28:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Don't know what you can do...  we chose not to get vaccinated because of unknown side effects...NOW we are affected by the ones who GOT the vaccine.

There are also reports of breast pain...not sure how to explain it other than the wife said it hurt for a few days then passed.  She thought cancer..got screened..nothing there.  Stumbled onto a FB group of women with similar complaints/symptoms.

View Quote
My wife's boobs were sore for over 2 weeks. Could hold them or touch them.
Also her lymph nods in her arm pits and other places were swollen/sore.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 12:50:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here..
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 12:52:11 PM EDT
[#16]
I was going to be a gyna-ecologist but I failed the ecology part.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 12:53:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Six months into this experiment. Not surprised there's "no evidence".
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 12:54:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
How many isolated coincidental incidents were there?
View Quote

All of them.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 12:55:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I'm not "saying" anything.  I didn't make any claims.  I asked the person who made the claim for a source for his claim that coof-virus vaccine is causing side effects in people who haven't received it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not "saying" anything.  I didn't make any claims.  I asked the person who made the claim for a source for his claim that coof-virus vaccine is causing side effects in people who haven't received it

The poorly-written comment in question said that the unvaccinated are SEEING side-effects, which doesn't necessarily mean that they (ie, the unvaccinated) themselves are experiencing side effects.  It could mean that the unvaccinated are noticing side-effects in vaccinated people.  

...but again, the comment was poorly written so it could go either way.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 12:57:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
mRNA drugs for Covid resistance have been exhaustively tested and undergone years of controlled human trials.

View Quote

On one site I visit sarcasm posters use a blue font. Think they need to make that policy here.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 1:03:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are the side effects being reported similar to some of the rona effects?

I am trying to sort out my personal experience with close association with a number of people that were vaccinated early on.

Maybe I got a light case of rona, maybe not.

I am giving blood again soon and it will be interesting to see if I test positive for antibodies this time.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 1:56:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Coincidental...

Mass sterilization experiment. Calling it now.
View Quote

This is probably the most likely as ASShoe China just lifted their 1 child limit, expanding to 3, probably because they know the people won't possess the ability.

Same aforementioned changes have occurred in my unvaccinated and otherwise consistently patterned wife. This came about after vacationing with vexed and vaxxed fam.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 2:06:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Trust science.

Attachment Attached File

Kharn
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 2:09:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

God I hope this is satire and my sarcasm meter is off today
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 2:15:02 PM EDT
[#25]

What is that, DDT?
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 2:15:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
For those concerned about the skin to skin and/or inhalation spread of those with the vaccine...
here is the info...right in Pfizers own report...

https://cdn.pfizer.com/pfizercom/2020-11/C4591001_Clinical_Protocol_Nov2020.pdf

Excerpt... note the term "study intervention" is the "vaccine".

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51024/pfizer_jpg-1987237.JPG

So yeah..if you have had the vaccine...you are causing side effects in those not vaccinated...

View Quote

Very interesting hypothesis
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 3:17:54 PM EDT
[#27]
My family doctor is either a liar or idiot as he’s been telling people the vaccines are FDA Approved.

Those that trust but not verify are mildly foolish too.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 5:31:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, just "@"ed the wrong poster.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 5:40:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The people on the planet suffered through a pandemic. At this time, the government offered people a vaccine against the illness. The people were extremely grateful to their leaders for the cure. It was only much later that they realized the vaccine caused sterility in the population. Sounds like a Stargate episode, oh wait...
View Quote
Don't forget tracking microchips and a meat allergy.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 5:50:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

My girlfriend, who got the jab, complained of this. And her period changed last month. Am I going to die?
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 6:22:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

My girlfriend, who got the jab, complained of this. And her period changed last month. Am I going to die?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, but don’t be surprised if your children love Chinese food.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 6:28:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

No.  But your period may change.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 6:50:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've heard the same thing from two different sources. I believe Dr Tenpenny is one of them. I've also heard the same thing happened with Gulf war Syndrome.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 7:10:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Yea bullshit, my wife coworkers all got the experimental jab except her, and now my wife's period came 3 weeks earlier than normal after years of it being consistently on time, hell I even had her week marked up on my calendar so I knew when to schedule my golf outings.

I'm starting her on NAC asap
View Quote

Username checks out.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 7:52:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

@Jeremy2171  any link on this?
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 1:49:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Wife going from almost nothing for decades to horrible cramps and heavy bleed....  nope...it was just after she started being exposed to lots of vaccinated people.

Lots of unvaccinated women are complaining about similar symptoms after exposure to those who are vaccinated.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sympathetic change?

In March 2020, I lost my son in a 2nd trimester miscarriage. My wife almost died from the hemorrhaging after.

Since she has had terrible cramps and increased hemorrhage with her monthly cycle. OB/GYN does not know why. She has not ever tested positive for COVID.

I have had COVID but she hasn't. Doesn't prove anything. This thread is the first I have heard of these accusations.

Interesting.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 2:02:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

About half the population in the states is vaccinated, and any time anything medically happens to someone even a tiny bit paranoid, they think "Oh did the vaccine cause this?", rinse and repeat endlessly. Then every time one of those are debunked, it makes people paranoid because "Oh why would they even have to say this?"

Out of nearly 100 million women in the country, some of them are going to skip their period - or change their birth control dosage - or some other nonsense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Next you're gonna say 13 year olds end up in the hospital with heart issues all the time.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 2:10:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Let's hear from the inventor of the mRNA technology and see what he thinks about reproductive toxicity

https://odysee.com/@BretWeinstein:f/how-to-save-the-world,-in-three-easy:0
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 2:29:26 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 2:30:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

She already does
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 2:31:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

My period is unpredictable and ever evolving.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 2:39:13 AM EDT
[#42]
A friend of mine lost her period for a month after getting the shot. Came back.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 5:21:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

My period is unpredictable and ever evolving.
View Quote

Your period is cunning and has clearly studied Sun Tzu.  You should be careful.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 5:25:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In fairness, spending time with my in-laws is like a kick in the family jewels too.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top