Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:41:29 PM EDT
[#1]
All I know is,

" Old Spice Odor Blocking body wash has 16 hours of body odor blocking PPPOOOOWWWWEEEEERRRR!"

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:44:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Put it on your junk. She’ll get down there more often.
View Quote

It better taste like chocolate and smell like crisp new $100 bills
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:54:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Pretty sure they don't expect buyers to go 3 days between bathing.  It's just marketing to give buyers confidence it won't wear off halfway through the day.

Just like "strong enough for a man, made for a woman".  No man has ever bought Secret deodorant.
View Quote

I wear it every day. ??
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 2:15:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Lol, shower in a can! Seriously though, has any chick ever been turned on my Axe body spray?
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 2:17:09 PM EDT
[#5]
My wife and I looked at each, screwed our faces up in disgust and both said it was a shame so many people weren't raised right and had no idea you should keep yourself clean.  Hiding shit still means the shit is there.

The world has changed and left common sense somewhere in the dust of the past.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 2:17:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
All I know is,

" Old Spice Odor Blocking body wash has 16 hours of body odor blocking PPPOOOOWWWWEEEEERRRR!"

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/79429/terry_jpg-3278382.JPG

View Quote

I use Old Spice deodorant, works fine for me all day. Usually High Endurance Pure Sport, but recently went to Swagger with Cedarwood. Both work just fine. YMMV.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 2:25:21 PM EDT
[#7]
That shit is for people who are too fat to wipe their own asses after they take a shit.

That and they can't reach around and bathe themselves properly.

Fatties, that's the world's problem.

Chris
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top