Link Posted: 3/14/2023 5:11:44 AM EDT
[#2]
thats some serious skill getting that mag to work backwards in that revolver
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 6:16:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Damn!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/philadelphia-man-shot-70-times-porch-home-report

A Philadelphia man who was killed in a shooting Saturday night was struck by about 70 bullets outside a home, according to a local report.

The shooting happened just before midnight in the 3400 block of North 16 Street in the city’s Tioga neighborhood, Philadelphia police said.

Officers responding to a report of a person with a gun found the 25-year-old victim with multiple gunshot wounds to his body. The victim, later identified as Dhalsim Jackson-Mayes, was rushed to Temple University Hospital, where he was pronounced dead, according to police.

The victim suffered more than 70 gunshot wounds while on the front porch of a home, FOX29 Philadelphia reported.

Police said no arrests have been made, and no weapon was recovered at the scene. A motive for the shooting is under investigation.
View Quote
The motive for the shooting is as plane, as the nose on your face. SOMEONE WANTED HIM DEAD!
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 6:21:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The scary thing is how much more accurate some of these hood shooters are getting.

View Quote
They are getting lots of full  auto practice in too.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 6:24:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Shay with a gauge and Vanilla with a 9
Ready for the chumps on the wall
The chumps acting ill because they're full of eight ball
Gunshots raged out like a bell
I grabbed my 9, all I heard were shells
Falling on the concrete real fast
Jumped in my car, slammed on the gas
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 6:36:44 AM EDT
[#6]
That totally was a personal vengeance hit for messing with a bro’s woman, family member, etc.

A mag dump like that is a message of the “don’t fuck with my shit” sort.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 8:10:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Are they counting both entrance and exit wounds?
View Quote

With high count shootings it’s hard to get the ME to really commit to a number of shots.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 8:21:11 AM EDT
[#8]
OK, who is teaching marksmanship to the yutes?
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 8:22:12 AM EDT
[#9]
This white supremacy the news keeps harping about is out of control.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 8:22:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I recall as study that found serious criminals had more practice shooting firearms than the average law enforcement officer (grants, that is a really low bar…)
View Quote

Cite?
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top