User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/21/2010 2:21:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
cunt
Nasty word but yes, in her case she deserves it.

Link Posted: 3/21/2010 2:22:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Pelosi heckled while leading Dems to Capitol

Sun Mar 21, 2:01 pm ET
WASHINGTON – House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says Democrats are voting on the historic health care overhaul as a gesture for the American people.

But as Pelosi emerged from the final caucus meeting before the historic vote, protesters chanted her name and shouted to "kill the bill."

Pelosi led her caucus across the street to the Capitol with a gavel in one hand and the other on the arm of Rep. John Lewis of Georgia, who had been harassed by protesters on Saturday.

Even as they headed into the heated atmosphere of the House chamber, Democrats were scrambling to line up the last of 216 votes required to pass the bill. Some of the holdouts remained concerned that the legislation would permit federal money to be use for elective abortions.
Link Posted: 3/21/2010 2:23:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Seriously?

Fucking seriously?

OK... where are we hiding the crazy dudes that want to impress Jodie Foster?

- BG
Link Posted: 3/21/2010 2:24:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
And the posters in other threads were saying people throwing slurs just had to be Dem infiltrators, that it wasn't mainstream conservative behavior.

How can you not rage when you see a pic like that?  The cunt thinks she is royalty.

I can see how the American public voting her into office again and again might give the impression of popular support. The real question is, are you an infiltrator trying to make conservatives look bad, or can we do that all on our own?
We're always bitching about the left's accusations of racism, sexism, etc being a strawman, but this thread doesn't look like one.
Link Posted: 3/21/2010 2:30:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And the posters in other threads were saying people throwing slurs just had to be Dem infiltrators, that it wasn't mainstream conservative behavior.

How can you not rage when you see a pic like that?  The cunt thinks she is royalty.

We're always bitching about the left's accusations of racism, sexism, etc being a strawman, but this thread doesn't look like one.

We're far past the point of caring what the left thinks
Link Posted: 3/21/2010 2:33:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll just leave this queer

http://i44.tinypic.com/rr41so.png

... The Fuck???

Dude has a full blown purse in one hand and another dude's dickbeater in the other?

Look closer. The purse is in the hand of the woman next to him.

Ah... ok.  I see that.  

He still has a man hand in his.  Unacceptable.
Link Posted: 3/21/2010 2:33:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can see how the American public San Fransiscan debauchery crowd voting her into office again and again might give the impression of popular support.

fixed that for ya
Link Posted: 3/21/2010 2:39:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

... The Fuck???

Dude has a full blown purse in one hand and another dude's dickbeater in the other?

Ah... ok.  I see that.  

They are marching in unison so to speak. He also has his other hand on Pelosi's hand and the people behind them have their arms locked.

Link Posted: 3/21/2010 2:41:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

... The Fuck???

Ah... ok.  I see that.  

They are marching in unison so to speak. He also has his other hand on Pelosi's hand and the people behind them have their arms locked.

It's all that 60's communist "we shall overcome" BS.  Them and the hippies are all running congress now.  

The Country is dead!

Link Posted: 3/21/2010 3:22:12 PM EDT
[#10]
I hope she is impeached, jailed, tried for treason & convicted.  And we all know what the penalty is for treason, right?
Link Posted: 3/21/2010 3:24:50 PM EDT
[#11]

GM
Link Posted: 3/21/2010 3:32:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

... The Fuck???

Ah... ok. I see that.

He still has a man hand in his. Unacceptable.

I don't give a blue fuck how you want to spin that.  Men don't hold hands with another man unless he is dying, and then only for 10 seconds or so after the guy stops breathing.  Possibly a couple more if you are blood related.  

Holding hands with another man and smiling is a brief hop skip and jump from playing tummysticks.
Link Posted: 3/21/2010 3:43:25 PM EDT
[#13]
She needs to add a sickle to her hammer.
Link Posted: 3/21/2010 3:52:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/21/2010 4:36:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Looks like Massa should have stayed a little longer. If that Gang Bangs that gavel, they need another hand to help tickle
Link Posted: 3/21/2010 4:38:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
cunt

ARROGANT CUNT!

Fixed

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!

+1
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top