View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gilmour was is so much better than him
Fixt
True.  That hasn't changed.

I was thinking about back when they were in Pink Floyd but you're right.
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 1:53:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Love PF's music but I refuse to see him perform in person. He just played here in Vegas but I stayed home. There was a guy named Brody somethingorother that did The Wall at a small venue and another Arfcommer and I went to that instead. Sounded better (Roger can't sing anymore because he's 90), didn't pay to park, it cost 1/4 of Rogers show AND no liberal political bullshit rammed down my throat every 5 seconds....
View Quote
Don't forget the PRO-Trump stuff. I have wondered if RW even knew about that aspect of the show. I'm like most of the previous posters....love the music, hate the musician.
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 3:39:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I have often heard a note played by a guitar and thought "David Gilmour!".

I've never heard a bass guitar and thought "Roget Waters!"

So that is my opinion of the importance of the sound of the Pink Floyd.
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 3:40:53 PM EDT
[#4]
FRW

that antisemetic prick.

Pink Floyd is David Gilmour.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 11:36:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Concert was incredible, as expected.  There was only a small part of anti-Trump stuff, imo, and that was mainly during the Dogs/Pigs (three different ones) portion of the second act (which was incredible--Im an Animals lover anyhow.)  I guess I was expecting much more rhetoric than just some Resist confetti and Trump klan likenesses.

Anyhow, real reason for the post is for all the Gilmour fans in the thread.  Killer deal on his pre-order Live at Pompeii box set and 4LP vinyl right now on Amazon.it. Literally half-off the US site for anyone interested.  Not sure how long it will last.  I snagged both the Deluxe Box Set and 4LP.  

Get your Gilmour on....
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top