User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:38:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
18 children attacked at a school with 6 being in serious condition.
Why aren't the Karens demanding common sense Pitbull control?https://i.imgur.com/pNXvWz4.gif

View Quote

We need a Hey Jackass site for pibble nibbles.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:41:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:41:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:54:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Shit dogs for shit people.  It is Willard too.....scuzzy folks are abundant in this area.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 5:17:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 5:18:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 5:22:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 5:24:32 PM EDT
[#8]
All pitbulls should be rounded up and exterminated.

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 5:29:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Pitbulls belong at the zoo.
View Quote

Lion food
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 5:39:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Awwwww,  the poor thing just needed a loving home.  If someone had been posting cute FB pictures with it this never would have happened.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 5:43:45 PM EDT
[#11]
District needs to post "NO DOGS" signs.
Problem resolved!
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 5:47:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Wow...  I know where that is.
Kinda close to Springfield Mo.

I had a friend who's parents owned a nice spread just outside of Willard.
We used to go down there to Party, House sit and shoot out back.

A few weeks ago, while we were down in Springfield and Branson I was trying to recall the name of this place.
Been over 30 years since I'd been there.
View Quote

What’s weird is that school has a Springfield address and a closer to Springfield than it is to Willard.
My kid went there in first or second grade and I was like what? This is a Willard school?
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 5:54:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Shit dogs for shit people.  It is Willard too.....scuzzy folks are abundant in this area.
View Quote

It’s basically still Springfield where that School is and all or almost all newer construction homes right there. Probably 200k+ housing.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 5:54:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

His dinner pic is missing a stapler and measuring tape.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

His dinner pic is missing a stapler and measuring tape.

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 5:58:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 6:01:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
”I think that it’s negligent that there’s not a fence around the playground, and I am absolutely grateful that my son was just chased by the dogs and wasn’t bitten,” said Sarah Harris, parent.

Yet they will be first to sue the school, because the school has more money than the owner of the dags.
View Quote

Suing a school district and winning is next to impossible. Entirely a state law issue and you fight uphill the entire time.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 6:07:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If the dog owners owned their own houses theirs might be a pay out (fat chance) but lack of fence at the school might get you a boat payment. Seems like a stretch as lots of schools don't have fences. My kids' school has is completely surrounded in fencing, but it's only a couple of years old
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I bet local lawyers are chasing those kids families with huge erections to get that case.

Chances are the dirtbag pit owners don't have money but that unfenced school district may.
If the dog owners owned their own houses theirs might be a pay out (fat chance) but lack of fence at the school might get you a boat payment. Seems like a stretch as lots of schools don't have fences. My kids' school has is completely surrounded in fencing, but it's only a couple of years old

Liability aside, municipality sovereign immunity caps will likely limit exposure.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 6:29:36 PM EDT
[#18]
In for the memes
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 11:58:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 12:24:05 AM EDT
[#20]
wow y'all are like the same cunts that like to exaggerate the risk of death via semi-auto rifle.  do you post this much about drunk and high driving?  or the myriad other extremely low likelihood causes of death?  nancies gone wild.  these posts must be cross-linked to nextdoor.

the hand wringing on here is over the top. perhaps these threads are more of a support group for those that have been wronged by the breed?  if so i'll stand down as maybe i'd feel the need to post ad nauseam about them too any time something hits the news.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 12:43:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
wow y'all are like the same cunts that like to exaggerate the risk of death via semi-auto rifle.  do you post this much about drunk and high driving?  or the myriad other extremely low likelihood causes of death?  nancies gone wild.  these posts must be cross-linked to nextdoor.

the hand wringing on here is over the top. perhaps these threads are more of a support group for those that have been wronged by the breed?  if so i'll stand down as maybe i'd feel the need to post ad nauseam about them too any time something hits the news.
View Quote

Found one.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 12:56:11 AM EDT
[#22]
i can hear your voice now....."get em zed".  get yer fellow nancies to pile on...bring it.  just know the same judgments are made about firearm owners.

meant to quote fruitcake above
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 1:12:55 AM EDT
[#23]
The pithag is big mad
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 1:19:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Yummy yummy children

District leaders say 21 people were injured during the dog attack, 18 of them students. The district says six of the victims needed emergency care.

Animal control identified the dogs as two pit bulls and euthanized them after the owners voluntarily handed them over. Investigators are waiting on rabies test results. They say one dog was not vaccinated, and the owners couldn't provide proof for the other one.
View Quote

View Quote
No one died, dogs needed better training.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 1:24:53 AM EDT
[#25]
I mean really it’s not the pitbulls fault for attacking humans on a regular basis. It’s built into their DNA. Just like a bird dog has a natural drive to hunt, a pitbull has a natural drive to bite kids.

That’s the reason I blade at 45 every time I see one outside of my basement
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 1:25:16 AM EDT
[#26]
i'm not mad chum.  here to point out the fallacy in the argument against a breed.  same could be said for various types or calibers of firearms, eh?    why does anyone NEED anything more than a bolt action?  or larger than 22lr?

as for me...i'm looking to get a great pyrenees
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 1:40:56 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
i'm not mad chum.  here to point out the fallacy in the argument against a breed.  same could be said for various types or calibers of firearms, eh?    why does anyone NEED anything more than a bolt action?  or larger than 22lr?

View Quote

That's because you aren't thinking.

Guns are mechanical devices. Pitbulls are animals with their own agency. If you can't tell the difference or why it matters there is literally nothing anyone can do to help you.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 2:14:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Guns are mechanical devices. Pitbulls are animals with their own agency. If you can't tell the difference or why it matters there is literally nothing anyone can do to help you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's not capitalizing words...I think he's a Pit.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 4:39:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

This sort of stupidity is why I have to shoot people's dogs when they chase the horses.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 6:27:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Garbage breed for garbage people.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 7:05:58 AM EDT
[#31]
I had a friend who used to breed Staffordshires. Good dogs. Most people can't tell the difference between them and pit bulls. They look a lot alike, but their personalities are completely different. Staffordshires are family dogs, and pit bulls are....well, pit bulls. He ended up getting out of breeding them because of the confusion between the breeds and the shitbags trying to buy his dogs.

I think that's where a lot of the confusion comes in.... sweetheart "pit bulls" are in fact Staffordshires and not actually pit bulls. People don't realize there's a difference and lump the two breeds together (unfairly).
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 7:44:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I bet local lawyers are chasing those kids families with huge erections to get that case.

Chances are the dirtbag pit owners don’t have money but that unfenced school district may.
View Quote

Lawyer rule #1 is don't sue poor people.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 11:32:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The typical PB owner is broken financially.

The category of PB owners that are not,
are broken psychologically.
View Quote

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top