BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 10:43:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I dealt with AFT in real life unlike some here it was in a negative accusatory fashion but I stood my ground with the truth and they just handed me a DOJ warning letter to stop what I was doing.
View Quote

So was being a CI part of the deal?
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 10:43:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I dealt with AFT in real life unlike some here it was in a negative accusatory fashion but I stood my ground with the truth and they just handed me a DOJ warning letter to stop what I was doing.
View Quote

NOW we're getting somewhere. So what's your plan, Mr. "first felony is costly the rest are free"?
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 10:45:18 PM EDT
[#3]
OP glows brightly.

LOL.  Do they even try?
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 10:45:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The administration said that these accounts need to be welcomed and their valuable content appreciated.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Really wish the mods would ban the obvious bullshit on here.

The administration said that these accounts need to be welcomed and their valuable content appreciated.

Link Posted: 10/3/2021 10:45:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What were you doing?
View Quote

Selling and Trading privately through classifieds and online private gun sale forums for finding guns I like to keep or get rid of.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 10:45:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 10:47:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

So was being a CI part of the deal?
View Quote

No
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 10:54:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Selling and Trading privately through classifieds and online private gun sale forums for finding guns I like to keep or get rid of.
View Quote

This is like basic bitch honeypot stuff.

This is a dry hole partner. You have stumbled across a heavily moderated forum that has actively participated in felony convictions of more than a few asshats that were actually doing shady stuff on here including people ripping members off on online deals.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 10:56:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This is like basic bitch honeypot stuff.

This is a dry hole partner. You have stumbled across a heavily moderated forum that has actively participated in felony convictions of more than a few asshats that were actually doing shady stuff on here including people ripping members off on online deals.
View Quote

I did not rip anyone off or do any shady deals mine were all legal.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 11:00:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I did not rip anyone off or do any shady deals mine were all legal.
View Quote

So what got you the DOJ naughty note? They don't exactly pass those out like kindergarten birthday party invites.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 11:09:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

So what got you the DOJ naughty note? They don't exactly pass those out like kindergarten birthday party invites.
View Quote

Because they did not like how many times a year I did it and that some ended up in crime scenes even though I followed state law on checking their residency by checking their Driver License/CCW permit.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 11:15:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
So what are you currently selling in The EE?

And what made you choose that specific screen name?
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 11:15:05 PM EDT
[#13]
The way I see it, the OP is/was under investigation for committing a firearm related crime, and is now inquiring in a veiled manner about committing further felonies?
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 11:17:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The way I see it, the OP is/was under investigation for committing a firearm related crime, and is now inquiring in a veiled manner about committing further felonies?
View Quote

No not even close.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 11:18:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So what are you currently selling in The EE?

And what made you choose that specific screen name?
View Quote

I don't sell or trade anything.
The screen name is a Meme.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 11:20:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 11:21:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I have seen this saying on a few threads that the first felony is costly the rest are free what exactly does that mean?
View Quote

LOL, this post glows.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 11:21:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

No not even close.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No not even close.

Sorry, but that's my opinion. I'm out.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 11:24:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Does not mean anything this is the internet not a real life meetup.
Pointing fingers making accusations does nothing but divide the gun community more.
View Quote

“Meetup”

LOL, fed talk.  Go away and solve real crime college boy.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 11:25:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The real question is: Would it make a difference if they used a Solothurn or a Smith 29?
View Quote
I picked up what you're laying down, Henry.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 11:25:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Dat username
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 11:25:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Sorry, but that's my opinion. I'm out.
View Quote

It's ok to be completely wrong.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 11:27:50 PM EDT
[#23]
“It’s a motto, it says itself.”
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 11:30:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It's ok to be completely wrong.
View Quote

Do you get offended when people say feds aren’t real cops?  Like, not real “law enforcement “?

The interesting thing about 2020/2021 you can figure out who you would be in 1942 Europe …..true story.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 11:31:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
So to clarify what some here explained.
It means if person A was facing decades behind bars for gun charges it would not matter if he added capital level crime charges on top of that would make no difference he is dead anyways.
View Quote

Pretty close. I'll let you touch my solvent trap if you show me yours.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 11:32:12 PM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 10/3/2021 11:35:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 11:42:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
You never need a flashlight, do you?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/3/2021 11:44:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Attachment Attached File

Brighter than my Orient Ray II
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 11:46:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It's not regular felonies. It usually refers to kidnapping, rape and murder deals.

Each one of those is a potential life sentence.

It has nothing to do with ripping the tag off a mattress.
View Quote

Removing the tag off of a mattress prior to sale to the customer is probably a felony. Especially if the customer dies in a fire later or something.

Eta: Curiosity got the best of me. It's Title 15 – Commerce and Trade, Chapter 2, Subchapter V – Textile Fiber Products Identification, Section 70c –

§70i. Criminal penalty

(a) Any person who willfully does an act which by section 70a, 70c, 70d, 70g, or 70h(b) of this title is declared to be unlawful shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not more than $5,000 or be imprisoned not more than one year, or both, in the discretion of the court: Provided, That nothing in this section shall limit any other provision of this subchapter.

(b) Whenever the Commission has reason to believe that any person is guilty of a misdemeanor under this section, it may certify all pertinent facts to the Attorney General. If, on the basis of the facts certified, the Attorney General concurs in such belief, it shall be his duty to cause appropriate proceedings to be brought for the enforcement of the provisions of this section against such person.

Link Posted: 10/4/2021 12:01:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I ask one question and you came up with that conclusion, the question was not incriminating at all some members answered it in the most non-threatening or non-provoking way just in a logical way.
View Quote

No, not really.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 12:03:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
You never need a flashlight, do you?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/4/2021 12:06:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The real question is: Would it make a difference if they used a Solothurn or a Smith 29?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 12:18:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Honestly bro, it’s just hard to believe.  I’ve read all your posts and you don’t sound dumb overall.

I just asked my 13 year old your question in the OP.  He managed to give me a decent answer through a logical thought process.  

Yet you couldn’t figure out what it means?  

Given that the nature of the question could lead SOME towards an incriminating statement, and you should have already understood the concept as a rational adult?  Just hard to believe that you aren’t trying to get people banned.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 12:23:03 AM EDT
[#35]
LOL 2021
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 12:23:22 AM EDT
[#36]
"Why not?"

Once it escalated into a Murder One beef for all of them after they killed the first two, they popped guard number three 'cause it didn't make any difference anymore, so why leave a living witness?
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 12:24:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Honestly bro, it’s just hard to believe.  I’ve read all your posts and you don’t sound dumb overall.

I just asked my 13 year old your question in the OP.  He managed to give me a decent answer through a logical thought process.  

Given that the nature of the question could lead SOME towards an incriminating statement, and you should have already understood the concept as a rational adult?  Just hard to believe that you aren’t trying to get people banned.
View Quote

Because he is.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 12:25:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

This is an example of trying to incriminate someone as far as keeping an account here is concerned.
Not me asking what first felony is costly rest are free means?
View Quote

But like are you just fucking retarded?
It's plain fucking english so either you have a 75 iq or you are trying to get people to spill some shit that makes them look bad.

Link Posted: 10/4/2021 12:25:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 12:25:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Because they did not like how many times a year I did it and that some ended up in crime scenes even though I followed state law on checking their residency by checking their Driver License/CCW permit.
View Quote

I'm not a lawyer and if I am I'm not yours but if I was tapped on the shoulder by the DOJ once for buying and selling too many guns without an FFL I not sure advertising your intentions to do just that on the EE is the best move.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 12:26:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Could you please elaborate on your illegal activities and speak clearly towards my chest fellow enthusiast.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 12:29:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Once that you are a convicted felon, then you will always be one, and any more felony convictions, won’t make you any more of a felon.

I guess that’s what it means.
View Quote

That's how I understand it.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 12:29:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

The results may be the same, but one however makes more of a statement.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 12:30:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
It's not regular felonies. It usually refers to kidnapping, rape and murder deals.

Each one of those is a potential life sentence.

It has nothing to do with ripping the tag off a mattress.
View Quote

That's only illegal if you are reselling the mattress
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 12:32:14 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Let's be honest here. Have you ever been in a mattress store that didn't feel like a money laundering op of some sort?
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 12:40:41 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Let's be honest here. Have you ever been in a mattress store that didn't feel like a money laundering op of some sort?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are a couple bigger name chains and stuff that don't feel like that but there are several sort of no name ones that it was either a front for prostitution or money laundering. I remember one mattress saleswoman getting pretty in to telling us about pirate parties... Really should have tried to play that one out...
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 12:43:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Duh...

Your first felony, you spend all of your money on an attorney to keep your dumb ass out of jail.  

After that, you are broke and any subsequent felonies you commit, a public defender is provided free of charge for you.

You'll still go to prison most likely, but hey, you get loved tenderly for free.

Link Posted: 10/4/2021 12:50:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 12:53:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Because he is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because he is.

2021 is the year of Dave_A wannabes
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 12:54:08 AM EDT
[#50]

Lol. That’s pretty good.  Needs a millennial button.
Page / 6
Top Top