Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 9:00:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe it means that after the first one you get to collude with the feds and then the FBI commits the rest.

Link Posted: 10/4/2021 9:07:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It means once you’re an ex con what’s the difference anymore.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/4/2021 10:19:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Because they did not like how many times a year I did it and that some ended up in crime scenes even though I followed state law on checking their residency by checking their Driver License/CCW permit.
View Quote

@Hibatullah how many guns did you sell to get a stop it letter?? How many is "some?" Inquiring minds want to know.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 10:37:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

@Hibatullah how many guns did you sell to get a stop it letter?? How many is "some?" Inquiring minds want to know.
View Quote

Around 10 a year.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 11:06:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because they did not like how many times a year I did it and that some ended up in crime scenes even though I followed state law on checking their residency by checking their Driver License/CCW permit.

The more interesting question would be how many ended up in crime scenes.
"Because they did not like how many times a year I did it and that some ended up in crime scenes even though I followed state law on checking their residency by checking their Driver License/CCW permit."
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 11:29:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Almost 120 members posted mainly nonsense about glowing and entrapment conspiracies.
and only maybe around 10 members actually answered my question including a site staff member because they know its a question about what an Arfcom saying means in context not a grand entrapment conspiracy like some have harped on.
I was almost ready to ask that question on Yahoo Answers because of all the horseplay here, but those who answered it gave me a good understanding now.
View Quote

So you took the time to count up the responses for your report! Metrics are very important for your annual evaluation…
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 11:29:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The more interesting question would be how many ended up in crime scenes.
"Because they did not like how many times a year I did it and that some ended up in crime scenes even though I followed state law on checking their residency by checking their Driver License/CCW permit."
View Quote

You sell a car to someone and then they go run over someone or they sell the car to someone else and they go drunk driving with it and kill some family with it.
Does the Highway Patrol come back to you the original owner/buyer of the car and tell you are responsible for the crimes that happened and should have done a background check on the buyers and been licensed in the first place to sell one?
That is how much sense that makes with guns being legally sold and traded you cant control what other people do with it even by checking their Driver license/state ccw.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 11:41:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

So you took the time to count up the responses for your report! Metrics are very important for your annual evaluation…
View Quote

I keep the 120 in mind if they ask a question in their own thread with something I will remember them and play the same games they did with me in their thread.
Link Posted: 10/5/2021 12:00:29 AM EDT
[#9]
CoC 7
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top