Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 5:46:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:14:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So, as I suspected,  I'm the one.

I know everyone around here hates Taurus, but I've owned a few of their revolvers and have had good luck with them. My EDC is a Taurus 605 2"bbl in .357 wrapped up in a sticky holster.

https://www.taurususa.com/templates/yootheme/cache/fe/Taurus_605_2-605021_R-febd0706.webp

Flame away!
View Quote

I have a stainless 605 that I spent the entire Covid lockdown summer shooting. Put just over 4000 rounds through it. It made me a much better shooter. It shoots great. Much better than my jframes. I don’t carry it much anymore aside from going fishing but I would not feel unarmed with it. It’s probably the best gun Taurus makes
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:38:28 PM EDT
[#3]
642 with the Hillary hole in my left pocket and a Taurus GX4 in my right pocket.
I always have a Cold Steel Shanghai Shadow on my hip, so I don't think anyone ever notices what's in my pockets.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:53:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
642 with the Hillary hole in my left pocket and a Taurus GX4 in my right pocket.
I always have a Cold Steel Shanghai Shadow on my hip, so I don't think anyone ever notices what's in my pockets.
View Quote

It’s your funeral, bro.

Also, why is everyone taunting me with pictures of their KelTec P32s?
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 7:00:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Pocket carry when you can’t carry a gun.

S&W 43C (22 lr)
S&W 351PD 22 (WMR)

Ruger LCP Max,
and Ruger LCP for the win!
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 8:08:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Attachment Attached File

Just traded into this little pocket piece this week. I need to order a nice pocket holster for it soon.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 12:27:10 AM EDT
[#7]
There are congressmen younger than that coffee mug.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 12:41:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

S&W 43C (22 lr)
S&W 351PD 22 (WMR)

Ruger LCP Max,
View Quote

I just picked up a Max and really like it so far but I kind of wish they had an "extra flush" mag option that maybe held one less round and a shorter grip plug to get it back down to the height of the LCP 2. Very happy otherwise though, had it on target pretty well at 10 yards after just a couple of mags.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 12:44:40 AM EDT
[#9]
642 with no Hillary Hole.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 7:23:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Attachment Attached File

Ruger LC9s Pro with Alabama Front Pocket Holster and Safe Packer mag / flashlight pouch.

https://alabamaholster.com/product/front-pocket-holster/

https://www.thewilderness.com/magazine-speedloader-and-ammo-carriers/the-basic-pocket-mag-pouch-bpmp/

I want to point out 2 nice features on the Alabama Front pocket holster. It has the hook on the edge of the holster to grab your pocket on the draw and keep the holster in your pocket.

It also has side thumb release that allows you to push off the holster while it's still in your pocket. This results in a pretty fast draw in cargo shorts that have loose / stretchy pockets.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 7:33:49 AM EDT
[#11]
I have an LCP Max and an M&P 340 for pocket carry, use the DeSantis Nemesis for both. The 340 is just a little thick in that setup and I keep meaning to pick up a thinner kydex holster to give it a shot.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 7:46:57 AM EDT
[#12]
When I need/want to pocket carry it's either my Glock 43 in a PCS Harppon pocket holster or my Kimber Micro 9 in a Recluse pocket holster.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 8:54:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Today’s CCW.  My older no dash 442.  Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 9:04:50 AM EDT
[#14]
P238 here
Spare mag just floats around in whatever other pocket.

Fair to say there aint no wild west quick draw happening.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 8:45:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I just picked up a Max and really like it so far but I kind of wish they had an "extra flush" mag option that maybe held one less round and a shorter grip plug to get it back down to the height of the LCP 2. Very happy otherwise though, had it on target pretty well at 10 yards after just a couple of mags.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

S&W 43C (22 lr)
S&W 351PD 22 (WMR)

Ruger LCP Max,

@CZRider
There are 3 different OEM Ruger floor plates for the LCP Max. Flush, extended and pinky extender. I don’t know you could get more flush due to the extended heel on the back strap on the pistol grip. The heel plug can be removed. So you’d need a new heel plug and new extra flush, probably metal base plate for thinness and strength.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top