Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/29/2023 8:16:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 8:22:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Billboard Chris has some great videos of himself talking about the same subject. He's Canadian but goes all over. Irish and British cops don't like free speech much. Leftists in Portland are driven to violence

https://twitter.com/BillboardChris
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 8:26:06 PM EDT
[#2]
if you believe that there are more than two genders then you are a fucking retard.

I guess you could argue that hermaphrodites are a third but I know nothing about them other than its real, unlike trans binary whateverthefuck
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 8:32:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
if you believe that there are more than two genders then you are a fucking retard.

I guess you could argue that hermaphrodites are a third but I know nothing about them other than its real, unlike trans binary whateverthefuck
View Quote

Nailed.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 8:34:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

It’s sex! There are two sexes! Not genders, sexes! Gender describe whether a noun is masculine, feminine or neuter.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 8:43:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Wait until our Nations voters are 80 percent these types. Whooboy
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 8:43:33 PM EDT
[#6]
He could have done a much better job addressing them. He came across as weak and not quick on his feet except for his point about “if I put the question mark up and the disclosure, will you be ok with it then?”  

Link Posted: 5/29/2023 9:05:01 PM EDT
[#7]
LGBQ...

Bi means two.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 9:06:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I'll never forget what a student who I taught who is traditionally known as "retarded" or DD when another student came out and corrected the class on its gender. The student who we will call MIKE said who is DD said, "There are only boys and girls". LOL.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 9:12:58 PM EDT
[#9]
If there areote than two genders, why are there only two options for gender reassignment surgery?
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 9:19:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Never gonna happen. They're a vastly over-represented minority just like the trannies are.

I think sometimes everyone's so busy saying WTF they miss that everyone's saying WTF.

There's been a huge backlash against all things woke in recent years that crosses all sorts of boundaries that usually separate sub-cultures, conservatives are just so used to losing on social issues they're shell shocked.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 9:23:52 PM EDT
[#11]
These idiots will be running the show while I am still alive...... we are soooooooo fucked!
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 9:27:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It’s sex! There are two sexes! Not genders, sexes! Gender describe whether a noun is masculine, feminine or neuter.
View Quote

And only undiagnosed autistics, with difficulty dealing with reality, seem to get all butt hurt and feel the need force everyone to believe there are 87 genders or that men can have periods.

Screech weasels that are at best autists but more than likely some other flavor of mebtally ill.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 9:28:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

That day is fast approaching. Give it 20 years and our country will be unrecognizable
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 9:35:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Peter Boghossian is one of the guys who wrote the faux papers that got published in several journals. One was something like "The Conceptual Penis" about how the penis is a social construct.

They also got something published that was literally a chapter from Mein Kampf, but they changed some words around so that it was "woke".

He's way smarter than anyone that came to confront him.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 9:39:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If there areote than two genders, why are there only two options for gender reassignment surgery?
View Quote

That's a fair point for now, but give it time. There's already some people who've gotten tons of work to look like reptiles. Plus, since gender reassignment surgery, if you will, has been around for nearly 100 years, I think it's very likely there are some transhumanists out there with tails, different ears, and all sorts of modifications; they just aren't in the open yet. I suppose one could go looking, but would you really want to?
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 9:42:26 PM EDT
[#16]
That's a very special group of people right there.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 9:45:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Why is he ridiculing the poors?  Not like they will ever make any money.

Their entire professional career was to give the university money from their student loans.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 9:52:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 10:05:42 PM EDT
[#19]
One of those clocks behind him is wrong, not sure which one.
ETA. Screech weasel
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 10:15:05 PM EDT
[#20]
You know you hit the nail on the head there, because these lunatics are going to be social workers eventually.

The real final test for these programs should be some sort of undercover test. Take a bunch of these leftists and put them in a situation where their forced to "help" someone diametrically opposed to their worldview. IE: would a Jewish social worker help a suicidal Nazi, or a BLM supporter help a manic Trump Supporter, or a Conservative help a suicidal Commie.

I think these kinds of people fail to realize that their job isn't to just stand up for one single class of people, but to help ALL people who are in crisis. Be it financial, emotional, parental or whatever. Anyone who can't get passed their own biases or beliefs should fail.

The plus side would be there would be a LOT less social workers.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 10:15:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Call you self whatever you want. Slice & dice your body up if you’re a legal adult. I really don’t care. End of the day, there are 2 genders.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 10:25:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
He could have done a much better job addressing them. He came across as weak and not quick on his feet except for his point about “if I put the question mark up and the disclosure, will you be ok with it then?”  

View Quote

I don't know if I've seen this particular video but I think he does a good job of being super calm. I think that he knows that if he stays cool and they get crazy it just makes them look bad. I watched several of his videos with the tape on the ground and I think they do a good job of showing how batshit crazy the college extremists have become and his point about adding the question mark highlighted that they were unreasonable.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 10:42:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
LGBQ...

Bi means two.
View Quote

You know heads will explode when logic is applied.  Someone needs to call AOC "congressman" and then let her come back with "that is congresswoman" and then ask her what is the difference between the two
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 10:52:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 11:14:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Future cat ladies.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 11:19:52 PM EDT
[#26]
I hate social workers.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 11:25:22 PM EDT
[#27]
I would laugh if I didn't deal with this shit all of the time
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 11:31:34 PM EDT
[#28]
My primary response to just about everything anymore is, "fuck your feelings". I couldn't possibly mean that more.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 11:51:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Damn.

The snakes in their heads has to be torturous.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 11:51:39 PM EDT
[#30]
I could only get through half of the video.   So much stupid walks among us and it's white privileged liberal women.

Come on big asteroid.....
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 11:53:45 PM EDT
[#31]
There are precisely two genders....and apparently quite a few weak, mentally ill weirdos.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 12:16:15 AM EDT
[#32]
That is some weapons-grade derp.

Which got me thinking, how could we weaponize this, against say, the Chinese?

Force any invaders to try to reason with them?
Like you can have what you want, if and only if you can talk these people into seeing reality.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 12:19:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
Jamie Lee Curtis would agree with this!

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 8:17:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Call you self whatever you want. Slice & dice your body up if you’re a legal adult. I really don’t care. End of the day, there are 2 genders.
View Quote

If a man wants to pretend he's a woman, that's up to him.

If that man wants us to pretend he's a woman, that's up to US.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 8:33:49 AM EDT
[#35]

Pure liberalism on display.

I can't imagine having anyone like that in my life for two minutes without me resorting to violence.

They just work so fucking hard at being offended that normal life must just continually depress them.

That video struck me as similar to a scene in Monty Python's Life of Brian where the religious cult is arguing where a man who identifies as a lady would gestate the baby they've agreed that he has a right to have.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 8:35:12 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:Which got me thinking, how could we weaponize this, against say, the Chinese?
View Quote
TikTok with separately curated material for us and them.

Oh wait, that's that they've done to us.

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 8:42:12 AM EDT
[#37]
The "social worker" was enforcing the crazies mental illness.

That group was a circle jerk of same ideas.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 8:45:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
LGBQ...

Bi means two.
View Quote

A very good point, I would assume they limit themselves to just two of the many.

Keep watching as attempts are going to be made to remove gender confusion from the list of psychochological disorders.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:03:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wrong, he was brilliant.  They wanted a fight and didn't get it and in the end, like all liberals, they walked away because they lost the argument.
Interestingly, what was the argument?  Everyone of those retards wanted to gnash teeth but he wouldn't let it go there and as the video progressed
they kept backing away from those lines, they retreated.  His last question was the Boom moment.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:54:33 AM EDT
[#40]
I weep for the future..
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:56:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Does God or nature determine genders or do social "scientists"?

The science is unsettling
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:59:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I weep for the future..
View Quote

How many genders does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Only one, the rest are all trying to tell the man how he's doing it all wrong or accusing him of being a racist homphobe Nazi...and even though the light goes on...they're still in the dark.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:04:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:05:26 AM EDT
[#44]
There are 87 genders.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:43:26 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxvyeZa1YSI

Video starts out with a professor asking student whether they agree if there are more than two genders. Professor has white tape on the ground where a student can stand showing how much he disagrees or agrees with a premise.

Professor is outside a college building where there are social work classes and the social workers and students flip him off and yell fuck you from the roof. He gets them to come down and try to explain their positions. It would be funny if not for the frightening thought that these nuts will become social workers.
View Quote

Dear god…
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:44:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I don't know if I've seen this particular video but I think he does a good job of being super calm. I think that he knows that if he stays cool and they get crazy it just makes them look bad. I watched several of his videos with the tape on the ground and I think they do a good job of showing how batshit crazy the college extremists have become and his point about adding the question mark highlighted that they were unreasonable.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correct. Make them define their limits. Keep asking questions of them so they have to make declarative statements. Their MO is to get you to keep talking until they get you to say something they can twist into a bigoted statement. He turns the table on them and stays the calm and inquisitive side, they get exposed as crazy.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:45:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

I interpreted the video to be him providing them with rope. Simply exposing the lunacy. I could be wrong though.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:48:47 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I weep for the future..
View Quote
I weep for the present.

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:51:19 AM EDT
[#49]
We truly are in the Moronolithic Period of human history.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:57:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You know heads will explode when logic is applied.  Someone needs to call AOC "congressman" and then let her come back with "that is congresswoman" and then ask her what is the difference between the two
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top