Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 1:03:52 PM EDT
[#1]
See moorish american group on how to drive thru Mass,NJ for tips.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 3:06:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
NH, CT, MD, ME are all fine.  MD you can now get a carry permit if you take their class (I got it) but they won't fuck with you for legit transport or having it in your abode.  

NY/MA/NJ is the issue.  If you're traveling through in compliance with federal protections, that's fine, but you had better just be passing through.  No mags over 10rd.  CT, ME, NH you can get carry permits by mail, though NH is constitutional carry, and ME is partially so (parks you need their CCW, which is basically the whole point of Maine, so I got it).
View Quote

ME and VT are also constitutional carry. The only park in Maine where you need a permit to carry is Acadia since that's federal land. If you're going to Baxter or any of the other parks you're gtg. Maine and NH have some of the least restrictive gun laws in the country.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 3:59:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'd say that defensive, hostile attitude is turning off a lot of people who are trying to help you
I already told you what you need to know.  Follow it or dont - ZFG - out
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was not asking permission; I go where I want.  Besides, my county is bigger than your state. Fuck, yall need a bunch of bud lights up there to chill out.  
yall are some testy fuckers up there.  Bunch of defensive sheps up there, can dish it but not take it. I guess if I was freezing my nuts of 8 months out of the year i would be pissy too.

I'd say that defensive, hostile attitude is turning off a lot of people who are trying to help you
I already told you what you need to know.  Follow it or dont - ZFG - out

The only redeeming thing from that post are the titties in your avatar.

If I come up there, I see that I need to bring you a case of Lone Star beer to kill that bug that crawled up your ass. yankees take the fun out of everyfucking thing.

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 4:01:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 4:03:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Are you traveling with a firearm,  or drugs?  It's hard to believe people here are actually discussing how to drive from point a to point b with a firearm in the US.  

A man should have no fear from a good government.
View Quote

Both Allipurinol for gout and Lisinipril for blood pressure.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 4:19:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Those states? I wouldn’t even chance it.
View Quote

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top