Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:02:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Shocked it’s not a Uncle Mike’s holster. Also like how he’s holding the cup in his draw hand
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:12:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
All the people saying “who is post Malone?!?” Trying to be edgy are annoying

If you’ve never heard of him you’re either super old or a hermit
View Quote
Probably two weeks ago that would have been me.

Heard a song I liked and downloaded it recently, when I saw the thread I had to double check because I thought the name sounded familiar
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:16:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I’ve heard a few songs of his. Not really my cup of tea but I do like this one:
Post Malone - "Wow." (Official Music Video)
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:16:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Heard a song I liked and downloaded it recently, when I saw the thread I had to double check because I thought the name sounded familiar
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do read  things frequently on this site that makes me want to use the google to learn more.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:18:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
BTW..... went to youtube to see what this "artist" plays.  I listened and instantly couldn't resist pulling my pants down past my ass. I don't like the rap mentality, as it caters to those of the lowest denominator, but I admit have heard rap that is catchy and has a beat. This guys rap is listless with no rythym. It's got no beat. Talk about having taste up the ass, are those that gravitate to this Texas white boys music. LOL.
View Quote
Get off my lawn and stop liking what I dont like
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:20:21 AM EDT
[#6]
I think it’s Karl “The Mailman” Malone. Y’all kinda ran post man and Malone together. Easy mistake.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:22:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Go ahead, I dare you.

https://i.postimg.cc/pd2wVvSk/SAM-0050.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

MrYar has a thread where he shows pics of the bumpstock he ordered last year. Someone should call the ATF to do a checkup to make sure he got rid of it since the ban.
Go ahead, I dare you.

Best fucking thread in a while.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:26:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Go ahead, I dare you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

MrYar has a thread where he shows pics of the bumpstock he ordered last year. Someone should call the ATF to do a checkup to make sure he got rid of it since the ban.
Go ahead, I dare you.

Ultimate vagina.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:27:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He looks like a petiphile.
View Quote
Are you from England?
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:31:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What type of cup do you recommend for training/practice, and how many dozen do you buy? Are they filled and lined up on a table at the range? When practicing, how many do you let lay on the ground in the way before picking them up, and what kind of water resistant shoes do you recommend for cup training days?

More importantly, what retorts have you developed for the comments at your practice, or do you avoid public ranges?

Im thinking the drop your cup and draw because you may die in a split second at any time is becoming a serious issue. People have escalated to one gallon Ozark Trail jugs and in my limited experience they are bulky and difficult to handle. Should we be practicing by dropping a brick on our foot to get over the distractive pain of impact, or just wear those logger boots with instep guards?

I'm thinking the shin guards with spike grippers would suffice to deflect them, and they help me climb into the truck easier, too, with my hands full of keys, cellphone, 32oz stainless OT cup, and MAGA hat collection. They get stolen a lot.

What says the hive?

Sorry for all the questions, Doctor's appt today and drinking black coffee.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah that's a bit much but when I walk my dog I do always carry the leash in my left hand.  I figure if shit goes down fast and the dog starts pulling it might be a bit of an ordeal trying to transfer the leash.

Something like a cup?  I'll drop it while I'm using my left hand to lift my shirt, by the time the shirt clears my strong side hand will be free and going for my sidearm.(Yes I aware, not a factor when open carrying )
What type of cup do you recommend for training/practice, and how many dozen do you buy? Are they filled and lined up on a table at the range? When practicing, how many do you let lay on the ground in the way before picking them up, and what kind of water resistant shoes do you recommend for cup training days?

More importantly, what retorts have you developed for the comments at your practice, or do you avoid public ranges?

Im thinking the drop your cup and draw because you may die in a split second at any time is becoming a serious issue. People have escalated to one gallon Ozark Trail jugs and in my limited experience they are bulky and difficult to handle. Should we be practicing by dropping a brick on our foot to get over the distractive pain of impact, or just wear those logger boots with instep guards?

I'm thinking the shin guards with spike grippers would suffice to deflect them, and they help me climb into the truck easier, too, with my hands full of keys, cellphone, 32oz stainless OT cup, and MAGA hat collection. They get stolen a lot.

What says the hive?

Sorry for all the questions, Doctor's appt today and drinking black coffee.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:31:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Ultimate vagina.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go ahead, I dare you.

Ultimate vagina.
It's even better when you read through the last couple pages and see who it sounds like that possibly is.....yikes
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:43:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
How do you jack off? Weak hand never does it for me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is pure gold lol....so you just walk around all day refusing to use your "strong / draw hand" for any menial, every day task just in case you have to draw down on someone?
It's not that you can't use your draw hand for anything.  It's that you avoid it when you can.
How do you jack off? Weak hand never does it for me.
Sit on it until it goes numb then try again
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:50:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
For CCW I don't carry anything in my off hand. The first step in my stroke is to clear the cover garment, which is done with off hand.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a good observation. To this day, even after the academy, I still don't carry things in my weapon hand.  It's the little things.
For CCW I don't carry anything in my off hand. The first step in my stroke is to clear the cover garment, which is done with off hand.
Ha, so the non-carrying carry handers are wrong?

I've got everyone beat. I never carry anything either hand...
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:54:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
I am in my 30s, am not a hermit and have no idea who this is.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:59:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It's even better when you read through the last couple pages and see who it sounds like that possibly is.....yikes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go ahead, I dare you.

Ultimate vagina.
You're right. He gets mistreated in every thread, and it's just very unfortunate and really goes to show you the desperate state of affairs our nation is in today. People put their lives on the line everyday for us and go completely unappreciated. This man is a hero. That womans face was a threat to our democracy, it was making a move and he had to get it on.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:09:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Probably pot in that joint, amirite?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC4xMk98Pdc
View Quote
OMG POT NEEDLEZ

Pipe down, gramps
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:09:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
You're right. He gets mistreated in every thread, and it's just very unfortunate and really goes to show you the desperate state of affairs our nation is in today. People put their lives on the line everyday for us and go completely unappreciated. This man is a hero. That womans face was a threat to our democracy, it was making a move and he had to get it on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go ahead, I dare you.

Ultimate vagina.

Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:14:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Well damn. You hope a guy NDs a round into his own head because of the way he looks?

::maximum edge achieved::
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hopefully if he NDs it is to his head.  Looks like a Darwin winner in waiting.
Well damn. You hope a guy NDs a round into his own head because of the way he looks?

This thread is attracting the edgelords like moths to a flame
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:19:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
You're probably a hermit then

His music is everywhere
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:38:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Go ahead, I dare you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go ahead, I dare you.

Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:44:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

His music is everywhere
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His music is everywhere
I stream music all the time working around the house and driving in the car....... I guess Amazon Music knows I am a hermit. Data mining and all.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:48:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

His music is everywhere
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His music is everywhere
I honestly have no clue of the fucking idiot with the tattoos on his face on the first post, and I don't care too. Not because I'm a hermit or I'm old. It's because he looks goddamn ridiculous and he'll more than likely give gun owners a bad name when he fucks up down the road. It's going to happen, it always does.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:52:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Post is launching his own Cannabis line. This should trigger some in here

https://www.complex.com/music/2019/05/post-malone-launching-cannabis-company-shaboink

Post Malone has reportedly entered the weed business.

Sources tell TMZ that the Beerbongs & Bentleys artist is set to launch his own marijuana brand dubbed "Shaboink." The company was introduced this week at the Hall of Flowers cannabis trade show in Santa Rosa, California, where attendees received the first look at Shaboink's line of flower, pre-rolls, and vapes. Insiders say the weed will be grown and manufactured in California by cannabis lifestyle brand Hemper. Shanboink will also offer CBD products, as well as accessories like rolling papers, grinders, and merch.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:53:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I honestly have no clue of the fucking idiot with the tattoos on his face on the first post, and I don't care too. Not because I'm a hermit or I'm old. It's because he looks goddamn ridiculous and he'll more than likely give gun owners a bad name when he fucks up down the road. It's going to happen, it always does.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

His music is everywhere
I'll still take him over another celebrity who immediately makes a Moms Demand Action commercial after a shooting
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 3:06:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

His music is everywhere
^ This guy might know what he's talking about. With the name "ydididothis", he may be very well versed in fuck ups.

Link Posted: 5/22/2019 3:18:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Post is launching his own Cannabis line. This should trigger some in here

https://www.complex.com/music/2019/05/post-malone-launching-cannabis-company-shaboink

Post Malone has reportedly entered the weed business.

Sources tell TMZ that the Beerbongs & Bentleys artist is set to launch his own marijuana brand dubbed "Shaboink." The company was introduced this week at the Hall of Flowers cannabis trade show in Santa Rosa, California, where attendees received the first look at Shaboink's line of flower, pre-rolls, and vapes. Insiders say the weed will be grown and manufactured in California by cannabis lifestyle brand Hemper. Shanboink will also offer CBD products, as well as accessories like rolling papers, grinders, and merch.
View Quote
Weed and Post Malone? This is going to send MrYar into a tailspin. Those are his two favorite topics to yell about.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 3:20:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

^ This guy might know what he's talking about. With the name "ydididothis", he may be very well versed in fuck ups.

View Quote
Don't worry, the ydididothis name was an inside joke to myself for joining this site. If you fellas want to gobble on this post dickbags cock, more power to ya. He still looks ridiculous and you look even more ridiculous tugging on his jock strap.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 3:25:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Don't worry, the ydididothis name was an inside joke to myself for joining this site. If you fellas want to gobble on this post dickbags cock, more power to ya. He still looks ridiculous and you look even more ridiculous tugging on his jock strap.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Awww. Someone took my post a bit too seriously. Relax. It was just a joke, not a penis. Don't take it so hard.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 3:36:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Awww. Someone took my post a bit too seriously. Relax. It was just a joke, not a penis. Don't take it so hard.
View Quote
I don't take anyone seriously here bud, it's all fun and games in gd for me. Still don't know anything about the dude, sounds like he wants attention. That's one way to get it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 3:42:49 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I stream music all the time working around the house and driving in the car....... I guess Amazon Music knows I am a hermit. Data mining and all.
View Quote
Stop streaming incubus or some other stupid shit
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 3:45:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Stop streaming incubus or some other stupid shit
View Quote
It bleeds over from the Nickelback station, nothing I can do about that.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 4:57:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Check the hat, haters

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 5:01:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Another one!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 5:01:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 6:57:15 AM EDT
[#35]
His is my first Post Malone thread.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 7:02:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I hope you wreck your Segway this week!!!
View Quote
lol this
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 7:02:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I'll still take him over another celebrity who immediately makes a Moms Demand Action commercial after a shooting
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Post, who later explains that he’s earnestly interested in “alternate news,” “chemtrails,” and “conspiracy shit,” said that he keeps the guns in part because “the world is going to shit,” and “something’s coming.” OK man!
Conspiracy shit? Chemtrails? I get why GD lusts after him now
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 7:08:22 AM EDT
[#38]
View All Quotes
Check out the leftist comments, guzzlers

In another interview after the election, he stated that he would not mind performing at Donald Trump’s inauguration for a fixed amount of money despite not supporting Trump and not voting in the election at all. Because he said this, he got much hate from the fans and later said that he was kidding. However, he still didn’t understand why he got so much stick for saying that. He feels that at the end of the day he would just be doing the same job he has always been doing regardless of he was to perform at Trump’s inauguration or any other venue or concert.

“If I do his show, does that mean I’m a supporter of him?” -Post Malone
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 7:12:41 AM EDT
[#39]

“Why does every want @PostMalone to be on the show,” Karamo Brown asked. “Did he request it?”

Malone tweeted back what he believes is the motivation behind his nomination.

“No they just think I’m ugly and smell lol,”
https://pagesix.com/2018/07/19/post-malone-people-think-im-ugly-and-smell/

At least Post gets it Maybe some of you will sober up enough to see him for who he is.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 7:15:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

In another interview after the election, he stated that he would not mind performing at Donald Trump's inauguration for a fixed amount of money despite not supporting Trump and not voting in the election at all. Because he said this, he got much hate from the fans and later said that he was kidding. However, he still didn't understand why he got so much stick for saying that. He feels that at the end of the day he would just be doing the same job he has always been doing regardless of he was to perform at Trump's inauguration or any other venue or concert.

"If I do his show, does that mean I'm a supporter of him?" -Post Malone
Sounds more like a capitalist to me?
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 7:26:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
...waitwut

ETA: Oh shit, I found the thread being referenced! This makes the thread go from fucking awesome to FUCKING AWESOME! For the third time in this thread: https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/172364/6203DA91-2A08-4699-B6E2-6D8A367B4011_jpeg-953787.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should see his thoughts on Lon Horiuchi shooting Vicki Weaver. Dude mainlines Kiwi shoe polish.
I thought it was doxed that it was Lon's account? I thought that was confirmed fact.
...waitwut

ETA: Oh shit, I found the thread being referenced! This makes the thread go from fucking awesome to FUCKING AWESOME! For the third time in this thread: https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/172364/6203DA91-2A08-4699-B6E2-6D8A367B4011_jpeg-953787.JPG
How about post a link to the thread.  Thks.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 7:31:02 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

How about post a link to the thread.  Thks.
View Quote
Right here Rogueboss shits all over Nolo page after page. Should get lost and never come back after that display

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Just-Received-Mandalay-Bay-Docs-from-LVMPD-videos-docs-etc-UPDATE-11-16-2018-in-OP/5-2115775/?page=1

edit people from other sites even see how ridiculous it was

Link Posted: 5/22/2019 7:47:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
the worst a Motorhead shirt has ever looked. Sad
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 7:48:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Oh my fucking god what in the fuck is your fucking problem?

Whine whine whine. Fuck.
View Quote
Your hate sustains me
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 7:50:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
GD is all about freedom, until you deviate from 1950s norms.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 7:51:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Some of you guys get so excited about some trashy inked up rapper just because he carries a gun?  Big deal...I'm sure lots of rappers carry guns.  Does it automatically mean they are poster children for the 2A?  I hope not......
View Quote
This 100%. Every gang banger in Chicago loves guns too.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 7:56:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

This 100%. Every gang banger in Chicago loves guns too.
View Quote
Maybe we can come up with a solution to strip them of those firearms. They all have to be prohibited persons right?
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 7:57:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I get why he would think Bernie was the way to go. Been there done that. As a teen all the socialist talking points sound great, once you grow older and know where shit comes from, and what socialism really is, you snap out of it.
View Quote
No, sorry, Bernie is not the way to go.

Some of us weren't retarded youths. I was watching Rush Limbaugh the TV show before school back in '93. Regularly took on the entire class in debates, 20 on 1.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 7:58:13 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

In another interview after the election, he stated that he would not mind performing at Donald Trump’s inauguration for a fixed amount of money despite not supporting Trump and not voting in the election at all. Because he said this, he got much hate from the fans and later said that he was kidding. However, he still didn’t understand why he got so much stick for saying that. He feels that at the end of the day he would just be doing the same job he has always been doing regardless of he was to perform at Trump’s inauguration or any other venue or concert.

“If I do his show, does that mean I’m a supporter of him?” -Post Malone
Yea because if you don’t like trump, and his plethora of non-conservative leanings, you just have to be a ‘Leftist’.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 8:01:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yea because if you don’t like trump, and his plethora of non-conservative leanings, you just have to be a ‘Leftist’.
View Quote
Basically. Its either Trump or Biden.

Sorry your girl lost, is a saying for a reason.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top