Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 3:23:05 PM EDT
[#1]
"Gun Ban" lol

Do they really think that the Mex Cartels won't import guns and that lots of us will buy them?

The IRA had little problem buying guns, and whatever else they wanted.

Militias behind Nazi lines also took advantage of available arms. Many no longer being used.

Constitutional nullification has already gone too far. But, they're really not talking about gun bans.

What they really want is "God Banned."

Link Posted: 6/20/2022 3:29:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Any good arrest team will have you in cuffs before you understand what's happening.
View Quote

So, the odds are greatly in our favor
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 3:38:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Any good arrest team will have you in cuffs before you understand what's happening.
View Quote

Dammit...some internet badass who apparently knows everything about my experience, general situation, and the competence of my local law enforcement community thinks I don't even have a chance.

Guess I should just give up now
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 3:48:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Anyone who thinks everyone will be sitting around watching TV waiting for the door to get kicked in is    already behind the curve.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 4:32:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Anyone who thinks everyone will be sitting around watching TV waiting for the door to get kicked in is    already behind the curve.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Dammit...some internet badass who apparently knows everything about my experience, general situation, and the competence of my local law enforcement community thinks I don't even have a chance.

Guess I should just give up now

Options are good. So is training and networking.  Maybe you get lucky and you're planning the ambush. Maybe you get unlucky and you're being ambushed.

A spare rifle stored offsite with ammunition in a place no one but you knows about can be a valuable tool in the toolbox.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 4:32:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Most likely it would be KGB hour or while you are out and about. Nightstand guns are there for a reason, same as carry guns and truck guns..... Get home bags..................etc
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 4:45:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

You don't have a couch Glock? You heathen!

I bought a tracer milling machine. All I need is power and I can make anything. With my 3D printer I can print things to have it trace. No electronics necessary. It's all hydraulic.

Next up I need a lathe. Someone local to me has a button rifling machine.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 4:47:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Buy a leaky boat
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 5:00:16 PM EDT
[#9]
As usual, people here miss the point of stashing some guns.  

You don't bury all of them, or most of them.  You bury some that noone knows you own, somewhere that if your house burns down or you get RFL'd, you still have some if you need them.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 5:00:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If it's time to bury, it's time to use
View Quote

You only have one gun?  Or do you just not see any reason to have a backup or spare?
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 5:08:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Best way to prepare is to become ungovernable.
View Quote

I agree
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 5:16:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Well that tears it.

I'm selling my guns.

I'm not going to jail over 'em!

Link Posted: 6/20/2022 5:21:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Send Family men so that we may hear the lamentations of their women and children at our feet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm 59 years old. I have led a good life. Fuck your gun bans and your red flag laws. Better send bachelors.

Send Family men so that we may hear the lamentations of their women and children at our feet.

I don't want to do that to a kid.  It's not the kid's fault his father is a scumbag commie bullet sponge.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 5:22:49 PM EDT
[#14]
500 million guns in circulation. America is averaging 30 million NICS checks every year to add to the number.

That's a lot of doors beig kicked in- by police forces being defunded, or experiencing massive levels of under staffing.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 5:24:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

if it's time to bury it , it's time to use it

buy ammo and practice

View Quote

Clicked on this thread and made it 2 responses in. This is the only correct answer. This thread should have died completely after this response.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 5:24:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I don't want to do that to a kid.  It's not the kid's fault his father is a scumbag commie bullet sponge.
View Quote

Boo fucking hoo. You think they are only coming for bachelors? You better wise up.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 5:30:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
When you get red flagged and stopped on your way home from work, you still have an option of utilizing firearms after they clean your house out and release you from the stop.

Lots of things can happen that result in the removal of firearms. Bad breakup, court order, accidental felony, etc. Having a cached gun(s) keeps lots of options available.
View Quote

Especially when you can get a few simple psa's put together for cheap. 10 pack of pmags and half a case or ammo for each and have 2 or 3 stashed at a few different locations.

It's only really an insurance policy if you lose what you have.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 5:39:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Train with your weapons and exercise. This only gets worse before it gets better, and they won’t stop at taking guns.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 5:39:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Especially when you can get a few simple psa's put together for cheap. 10 pack of pmags and half a case or ammo for each and have 2 or 3 stashed at a few different locations.

It's only really an insurance policy if you lose what you have.
View Quote
Exactly. Hopefully you never need it. If you do need it, it's available.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 5:41:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Don't bury your shit.

1) Train with your stuff.

2) If they come for them, fight them for fuck's sake.

3) Profit?

Link Posted: 6/20/2022 5:48:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Don't bury your shit.

1) Train with your stuff.

2) If they come for them, fight them for fuck's sake.

3) Profit?

View Quote
Do some reading about how successful insurgencies work.  At Concord, colonial americans plowed muskets into furrows before the regluars/British searched, then dug them back up and put them to work.

Only an idiot would bury all their guns, but its equally dumb to have 87 ARs all in one house.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 5:50:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

if it's time to bury it , it's time to use it

View Quote

If that's true then you must have an impressive body count.

Link Posted: 6/20/2022 5:55:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Govt with its infinite budget, manpower and resources coming off its victory on the war on drugs, immigration, inflation, infrastructure, education, homelessness, and social services will also succeed in squashing this silly little mix of overweight gun toting rebels and their hobby.

Link Posted: 6/20/2022 5:58:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 5:59:56 PM EDT
[#25]
don't put all the eggs in one basket. have extra
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 6:07:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Ammo has always been the center of gravity. Ive been saying it for years.
View Quote

Agree.. 1000%  ammo is where it is at.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 6:08:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
don't put all the eggs in one basket. have extra
View Quote

Always have extra parts.
Always over-prepare
Always buy land.
Always build a bug out bag.
Always have a four year food supply.

The five A's of prepping.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 6:09:50 PM EDT
[#28]
I can't wait until my account is OG enough to get purchased.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 6:09:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Is there a gun that when it is 30 years old it is still going to be good? I think a AR or AK should survive time, Do you think the plastic guns(Glock,XD,M&P) from the last 20 years will survive to 30-40 years old?

I see alot of guys saying that if it is time to bury them it is time to use them. What are you going to do if a team of guys show up for confiscation? 1 person cant take on a team unless you have been watching Rambo and staying at a holiday inn.

I think having some buried in strategic location is a great back up plan but I cant figure out how to keep the moisture out of one for many years. The idea about keeping it below the frost line was a great idea that I had not thought of.
View Quote

i'll get a lot of flak for saying this, but 95% of ARcom people aint doing shit during a confiscation...
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 6:12:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

[Sacasm]
“The police would never take our guns, dEY oN OuR SiDE”
[end sarcasm]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

it's a 1st Amend restriction.. because EVENTUALLY, they will start red flagging Conservatives for talking ill the Left..  like if you make a thread here and say " Democrats are crazy.. I hate them"     KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK...

[Sacasm]
“The police would never take our guns, dEY oN OuR SiDE”
[end sarcasm]

I know its funny aint it...  90% of people in here think that though....  yeah.. many cops may NOT WANT to take your guns but they will follow orders... that 2 million dollar retirement is tasty and they aint turning in their badges...  they cant.. most cops are in heavy debt..
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 6:13:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

1000% agree.  A car is worthless without gas.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1000% agree.  A car is worthless without gas.

don't sleep on drinking alcohol...   that and ammo will be KING
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 6:28:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, buy ammo, hands down buy ammo.... assuming you already have the guns of course
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 12:11:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Buy ammo, if you have a lot of ammo, buy a 3D printer and download files\

DEFCAD is good stuff but is $60 for a year of downloads
Gatalog is free,but they don't have many files
Deterence dispensed on Odysee is the same problem as the gatalog
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 12:15:30 AM EDT
[#34]
You need to prepare by getting your arms in good serviceable order.

Train.

Have plenty of spare mags and spare ammo.

Decide what your line in the sand is.

If no line- just turn them all in now.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top