BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 15
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:23:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Illegitimate 'president'.  Don't care what he or his handlers have to say about anything.

View Quote

This,  Fuck him.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:24:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
He can wad those executive actions up, hold them in his fist, then repeatedly plunge the fist deeply into his own anus.
View Quote

Eloquent and succinct!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:28:05 PM EDT
[#3]
and the cartels stream across our open borders
drugs,weapons,rapists,murderers,and the diseased...freedom for the worst sorts of criminals

while the exact opposite is decreed for US citizens
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:28:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I didn't know guns turn into ghosts when they die
View Quote

Traditionally ghosts happen when someone has unfinished business, is crying out for justice, or is vengeful.

Now consider what a bubba'd out milsurp would feel.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:30:50 PM EDT
[#5]
We sure showed Mr Bumby Stock man the what for.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:31:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

People will just switch out the SBA3 for rubber boot.

When society finally collapses, stocks will go on.

View Quote

Nah I think I’ll just skip a step...
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:31:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
But stakeholders have speculated that the president could announce regulations on concealed assault-style firearms; prohibitions on firearm purchases for those convicted of domestic violence against their partners; and federal guidance on home storage safety measures.

Could someone explain what is meant by the bolded part?
View Quote

Pistol Braces lol.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:31:33 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't care what a commie dementia patient puppet has to say.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:31:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So he's going to get the ATF to reclassify 80%s as firearms and braced pistols as SBRs?

Good thing there's no precedent for the ATF being directed by the executive branch to make arbitrary reclassifications.
View Quote

Yup, George HW Bush directing the ATF to reconsider what they considered "Sporting Purposes" was a real bummer.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:32:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
this sounds like unenforceable bullshit.
View Quote

They can't stop some guy in his shop milling out a receiver. However, anyone doing it on any significant scale will be raided by the ATF just like the manufacturers of "fuel filters", "solvent traps", and "Auto Cards" have been for years. The current major manufacturers of 80% frames/receivers will lose nearly all their business shortly when they are forced to serialize and sell their products as firearms.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:32:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Will the supreme court continue to be silent on these executive actions?
View Quote

Yes.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:34:30 PM EDT
[#12]
I know just where he can file his EOs
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:34:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Thank god they are finally taking action on "concealed assault-style firearms".

Wtf?

View Quote

a direct threat to their rule

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:34:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Given a choice between survival as is and fidelity to the Constitution, they will like any living organism pick survival.

If they go against the Dems, the Dems will pack the court.  There is nothing in the CONUS that states how many SCJs you are limited to.  They will all kneel to the Left to keep their club small.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:34:42 PM EDT
[#15]
How is it even remotely legal to regulate firearms through an EO?
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:35:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Thank god they are finally taking action on "concealed assault-style firearms".

Wtf?

View Quote

Next week the "assault weapon " definition will be expanded to include anything  !
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:35:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Fuck never trumpers in the ass with a barbed wire baseball bat
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:35:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If he reclassifies AR pistols as SBRs, it would seem to be as likely that many more illegal SBRs would be made as those that would be converted back (which is also, legally, impossible, is it not?) or registered as SBRs.  In for a penny, in for a pound.

I'm not really that concerned.  I guess I just don't respect the feds since I came the personal realization that we're just a banana republic.

That could be an interesting mess.  If an AR pistol has to be registered as a SBR, do you need to keep the brace on or can you legally switch to a stock?  (Since it's a short-barreled rifle now.)  Does that make the hobbyist a manufacturer?
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:35:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Good thing there's no precedent for the ATF being directed by the executive branch to make arbitrary reclassifications.
View Quote

we see your shoes
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:37:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That could be an interesting mess.  If an AR pistol has to be registered as a SBR, do you need to keep the brace on or can you legally switch to a stock?  (Since it's a short-barreled rifle now.)  Does that make the hobbyist a manufacturer?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If he reclassifies AR pistols as SBRs, it would seem to be as likely that many more illegal SBRs would be made as those that would be converted back (which is also, legally, impossible, is it not?) or registered as SBRs.  In for a penny, in for a pound.

I'm not really that concerned.  I guess I just don't respect the feds since I came the personal realization that we're just a banana republic.

You'd be the manufacturer. Now. Who knows in the future.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:38:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Braces are grey area to some extent, but Ar pistols have been around forever. I would hope it would hard to executive orders pistols to be NFA items period even without a brace.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
But stakeholders have speculated that the president could announce regulations on concealed assault-style firearms; prohibitions on firearm purchases for those convicted of domestic violence against their partners; and federal guidance on home storage safety measures.

"Concealed assault-style firearms" is what the left/media have been referring to braced AR pistols as.

About the only thing they can do to regulate them is classify braces as stocks; AR pistols become SBRs.

Braces are grey area to some extent, but Ar pistols have been around forever. I would hope it would hard to executive orders pistols to be NFA items period even without a brace.

The left has been mentioning the fact that these pistols fire rifle cartridges when referencing them as of late. They might be going for a reclassification based on chambering. An inverse of their AP pistol ammo ban argument.

That or they could just be reclassifying braces. We'll find out tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:38:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
He can wad those executive actions up, hold them in his fist, then repeatedly plunge the fist deeply into his own anus.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:38:51 PM EDT
[#23]
If the domestic violence doesn't have a felony conviction, how would he do anything with an EO?
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:40:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Make believe orders from a make believe executive.
View Quote

A lot of make believe cops will have no problem locking our asses up for make believe laws and put us into real jails.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:40:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
That could be an interesting mess.  If an AR pistol has to be registered as a SBR, do you need to keep the brace on or can you legally switch to a stock?  (Since it's a short-barreled rifle[/b] now.)  Does that make the hobbyist a manufacturer?
View Quote

If paperwork is done that makes it an SBR, it's a rifle.  You can put whatever stock you want on it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:41:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Null and void . Fuck off , motherfucker .
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:42:11 PM EDT
[#27]
I suspect that after tomorrow a million braces will hit part boxes all across the land....Any guesses as to what they will be replaced with and how many shits will be given when they are?  
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:43:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yup, George HW Bush directing the ATF to reconsider what they considered "Sporting Purposes" was a real bummer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So he's going to get the ATF to reclassify 80%s as firearms and braced pistols as SBRs?

LOL Sporting Purposes bullshit. Guns are meant to kill bad guys, tyrants, traitors. If you are one of those three you make it about duck hunting and "sports shooting".
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:43:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Waiting for the weak mfers to pipe in and get excited for free $200 SBR tax stamp registration.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:44:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Congress and constitution don’t matter? Go fuck yourself.

And fuck Trump too for the bump stock ban. Fuck all these politicians.
View Quote

I just LOVE to read posts by the young and ignorant.

Trump WAS NOT the first president to tell the ATF to arbitrary classify some sort of firearm or accessory in a new manner.

When Clinton was in power, he instructed Lloyd Bentsen, then Sec. of the Treasury (in charge of ATF at the time), to reclassify the "Streetsweeper" shotgun and similar as Destructive Devices under the NFA.

In other words, this sort of dictatorial approach has been around for FAR longer than D. Trump.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:45:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hell no!  They'll reverse them just like they did with DACA.  Oh, wait...
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:48:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Waiting for the weak mfers to pipe in and get excited for free $200 SBR tax stamp registration.
View Quote

I don't know about "weak" but lots of folks would take advantage of it.

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:49:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Why stop there? "Shall not be infringed" is pretty clear; why enforce the NFA or GCA?
View Quote

If it were up to me, the ATF would be abolished.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:50:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

I assume AR pistols.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:50:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Don’t care.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:50:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

And that would absolutely make them “weak” amongst other things.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:51:36 PM EDT
[#37]
If 80% guns are illegal, can't they just make 75% guns then? There will always be a loophole, look at California.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:51:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Good thing the courts threw out the bump stock ban. Hopefully they throw out whatever Slow Joe does here.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:51:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

A lot of make believe cops will have no problem locking our asses up for make believe laws and put us into real jails.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Make believe orders from a make believe executive.

Local cops don't take orders from feds, I sure as hell dont.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:53:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I read this while pooping.
View Quote
Me too.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:55:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Well this thread just cost me money
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:55:28 PM EDT
[#42]
If they are not laws pass by congress and signed by a president I don’t give a shit.

Pedo Joe is not a dictator. He can’t just make up rules and if he is dictator than we will have a good reason to remove him from office.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:55:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Trump WAS NOT the first president to tell the ATF to arbitrary classify some sort of firearm or accessory in a new manner.

When Clinton was in power, he instructed Lloyd Bentsen, then Sec. of the Treasury (in charge of ATF at the time), to reclassify the "Streetsweeper" shotgun and similar as Destructive Devices under the NFA.

In other words, this sort of dictatorial approach has been around for FAR longer than D. Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Orange Man Bad.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:55:56 PM EDT
[#44]
I don't know any "President" Biden.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:56:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Orange Man Bad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Orange Man Bad.

EOs bad.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:56:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Me too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I read this while pooping.
Me too.

Right in my pants.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:57:35 PM EDT
[#47]
I started to panic buy a couple 80% lowers, in case the government ever comes calling for my ARs that are on 4473s.

Then I remembered that if they ever come for those, I'll probably be dead anyway.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:57:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:Waiting for the weak mfers to pipe in and get excited for free $200 SBR tax stamp registration.
View Quote

Plenty of people have pistols they've been planning on SBRing.  For those people it makes sense to get the stamp and not pay for it.

I've been playing the NFA game for over a decade, so I'll add a few more stamps for free.

On the other hand, I don't care if others don't.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:58:18 PM EDT
[#49]
My 3D printer says, "lol, fuck you!"

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:58:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Lol "advantage."

Quoted:

If it were up to me, the ATF would be abolished.

Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top