BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 28
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:24:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I think they considered it, then considered the nice easy lives that they have become accustomed to.
View Quote

They found out real quick that the FIB DID NOT have their backs  .  They were on their own .
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:25:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So fraudulent he's running again.
View Quote

Unwise on his part

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:25:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Now show evidence those were used in these cases.
View Quote

You're mistaking allegations for evidence.

They're alleging that the lack of a crease is evidence of fraud.   It isn't actually up to anyone else to disprove that allegation.  Its up to them to show that it is what they allege.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:26:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Many of these are things that would affect both candidates. “The system is fucked up” isn’t “evidence”.

When they slip in “and then 20,000 Biden votes were injected” between 10 general “the system is fucked up” it creates doubt that their 20,000 injected Biden votes are a real thing. Why wouldn’t they lead with the specific fraud, and then publish the specifics. SHOW US. Are they incompetent?  Or is this just more Sydney Powell level bullshit?
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:26:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Those are claims, not evidence, and many don’t point to anything specific. Sorry, cope harder guys. But try not tor commit fraud while you do.
View Quote

How much did you buy that account for?
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:27:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You won't accept anything as evidence against what you think.

You'll do this with everything.

You're also playing at "but it's circumstantial!" when ALL evidence is circumstantial.

Your posts read exactly like someone who is not interested in the truth - they read like someone trying to find ways to support what you have already concluded.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The list of full of stuff like this:

The vote in Georgia was counted three times: the original machine count, a statewide hand recount, and a second machine count. Each time the state, and Fulton County, reported three different results.

Oh wow, that’s definitive evidence for sure. They’re throwing a bunch of shit at the wall and the credulous, who desperately want to believe, hand wave how complicated it is (narrator’s voice: it’s not actually complicated) as proof of the fraud somehow.

You're also playing at "but it's circumstantial!" when ALL evidence is circumstantial.

Your posts read exactly like someone who is not interested in the truth - they read like someone trying to find ways to support what you have already concluded.

Look in the mirror dude.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:27:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They actually have visible, physical evidence of any of this can be examined and evaluated?

Perhaps just one of these “presidential only” ballots? Actual evidence of one of these ballots being counted more than once?

You know, a smoking gun?

Assume all of this is 100% true and verifiable, how do you prevent this from happening Nov of ‘24?

In before Fulton is gonna Fulton. You know the same type of shenanigans happened in 2016, right? Explain how Kemp soundly beat Stacey Abrahams not once but twice.

Allegations and hunches sure, you need actual hard proof.
View Quote

No, we only need to doubt the system and it's over.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:28:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It blows my mind that at this time, where even logging into your email may requires two factor authentication, where we can conduct
billions of secure online financial transactions daily, where there are countless high-tech tools to prevent identity theft
and financial fraud, YET that we don't have a single protection in place where every single voter can be identified, their vote counted *accurately* AND
that person can personally verify HOW their vote was received and tallied.

My CC company would know way before I did if someone used my CC account fraudulently. But we refuse to actually have an election system where
votes are held to the same level of security and accountability?
View Quote

Hacker convention videos about the vulnerabilities of the machines:

https://www.youtube.com/@DEFCONConference/search?query=voting+machine

I don't buy the whole smartmatic angle on 2020 ... and ... we should not be using voting machines.

The pressure for bad actors to attack the process at the voting booth is too high.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:29:30 PM EDT
[#9]
The entire process is designed to make review and certification of the election nothing more than checking boxes. Liberals know that nothing substantial will be done between the short window of November to January to correct for all their fraud. And the GOP will just go along with it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:29:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
“Thousands of absentee ballots did not have creases (indicating they were fraudulently added).”

I guess no one’s heard of a document envelope that can be mailed that, miraculously, keeps you from having to fold a document.

View Quote

If you believe they were mailed that way, I have a bridge to sell you.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:30:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

They're alleging that the lack of a crease is evidence of fraud.   It isn't actually up to anyone else to disprove that allegation.  Its up to them to show that it is what they allege.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"I'm rubber, you're glue, everything you say bounces offa me and sticks to you!" the grownup version.

If the election ballots are all folded to fit their envelopes and you show up with a bunch of what are supposed to be ballots with zero evidence of ever being folded that's a good reason for people to look into where those ballots came from.

Don't play games and act otherwise.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:31:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/voting_software.png

https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/voting_machines.png

I don't buy the whole smartmatic angle on 2020 ... and ... we should not be using voting machines.

The pressure for bad actors to attack the process at the voting booth is too high.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It blows my mind that at this time, where even logging into your email may requires two factor authentication, where we can conduct
billions of secure online financial transactions daily, where there are countless high-tech tools to prevent identity theft
and financial fraud, YET that we don't have a single protection in place where every single voter can be identified, their vote counted *accurately* AND

My CC company would know way before I did if someone used my CC account fraudulently. But we refuse to actually have an election system where

What I'm saying is that there are ways to AUTHENTICATE voters and then for the individual to VERIFY their vote.
That's not too much to ask, right?
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:32:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
“Thousands of absentee ballots did not have creases (indicating they were fraudulently added).”

I guess no one’s heard of a document envelope that can be mailed that, miraculously, keeps you from having to fold a document.

I want to see the pile of thousands of them. And of course we know that the thousands of people that were so meticulous to use those envelopes only bothered to vote for the president with no down ballot votes.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:32:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Look in the mirror dude.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The vote in Georgia was counted three times: the original machine count, a statewide hand recount, and a second machine count. Each time the state, and Fulton County, reported three different results.

Oh wow, that’s definitive evidence for sure. They’re throwing a bunch of shit at the wall and the credulous, who desperately want to believe, hand wave how complicated it is (narrator’s voice: it’s not actually complicated) as proof of the fraud somehow.

Look in the mirror dude.

... and when you can't come up with anything else, double down and say the other person is doing it.

I'm saying "this is evidence and it should have been investigated and we shouldn't have certified an election based off this stuff."

I have said repeatedly that *we don't know and probably can't know* who won that election.*

Specifically because of the legion number of things exactly like this and worse.

You're saying "nothing happening here, look away, just accept it."
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:34:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Are you truly unaware of the impact that
UnconstitutionL covid changes to voting (massive mail in ballots, drop boxes)
And massive infusion of zuckerbucks to election boards run by dems to organize ballot harvesting
And that dems have always cheated

You and  this other  guy  must have been asleep
View Quote

Not at all I believe I’m on record here saying that this was a giant clusterfuck in slow motion, (mail in ballots.) No doubt there were irregularities but you have to *prove* that vote by vote. Again if there’s this mountain of evidence just one hard vote showing it’s invalid is needed. All this is is a list of allegations.

Same as saying I believe in extraterrestrial beings traveling to earth, I have to be able to produce a hard fact that can stand up to scrutiny.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:34:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They actually have visible, physical evidence of any of this can be examined and evaluated?

Perhaps just one of these “presidential only” ballots? Actual evidence of one of these ballots being counted more than once?

You know, a smoking gun?

Assume all of this is 100% true and verifiable, how do you prevent this from happening Nov of ‘24?

In before Fulton is gonna Fulton. You know the same type of shenanigans happened in 2016, right? Explain how Kemp soundly beat Stacey Abrahams not once but twice.

Allegations and hunches sure, you need actual hard proof.

And the democrats along with their fellow thinkers in the media have done their level best to swear it was the most secure election ever and that you can't question elections.

That is what you would do if you knew you were depending on people trusting a system you'd corrupted to keep you in power.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:34:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Trump won in 2020 and Jan 6 was a false flag to prevent the electors from being challenged which would have given Trump standing in court to bring this evidence.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:35:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Some of this is nonsense. Some is meaningless. Some is critically important. As much as I think Trump is a fucking obnoxious retard, the election was a shitshow. In a lot of ways. But none will ever be investigated.

What is important to remember is that the reason this happened is because Trump panicked and turned everything over to Fauci and Birx. Once he set the lockdowns in motion, it was game over. Much of this is untraceable because Trump's colossal failure on the scamdemic enabled it. In a "normal" election most of this wouldn't even be remotely acceptable. But Trump made it so.

As I've said over and over, he signed his own death warrant.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:36:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Made it through the Fulton county stuff, it was much worse than I thought.  Will read the rest tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:36:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
What I'm saying is that there are ways to AUTHENTICATE voters and then for the individual to VERIFY their vote.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I get what you're saying.

What I'm saying is that even with best practice, using voting machines / software is too vulnerable because even in best case it cannot be secure enough to exactly what we saw in 2020.

The very best practices possible in elections are still vulnerable, we should be using the best,  the heck with the torpedos.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:36:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Gaslight somewhere else.

There isn't ... say,  what DO you call evidence anyways? Do you even have a standard?

There isn't evidence as you'd see from a court because the courts wrongfully kept the cases from happening with laches (oops, too late, so sad for you) or standing (you werent' harmed, no court for you!).

This means there was no court compelled discovery.

It is - at best - childish gaslighting to say that when all the evidence you see points at something happening, you should ignore it, because the bad actors have managed to keep you from getting the rest of the evidence.

You are making your side look bad with posts like that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Those are claims, not evidence, and many don’t point to anything specific. Sorry, cope harder guys. But try not tor commit fraud while you do.

Gaslight somewhere else.

There isn't ... say,  what DO you call evidence anyways? Do you even have a standard?

There isn't evidence as you'd see from a court because the courts wrongfully kept the cases from happening with laches (oops, too late, so sad for you) or standing (you werent' harmed, no court for you!).

It is - at best - childish gaslighting to say that when all the evidence you see points at something happening, you should ignore it, because the bad actors have managed to keep you from getting the rest of the evidence.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:37:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Except those aren’t the envelopes PROVIDED with absentee ballots… outer envelopes which you have to SIGN. If there were no folds they were never placed in supplied envelopes which required the signatures. I’ve done a ton of election security over the years and absentee ballots (every one I’ve ever seen or filled out) is a standard 8.5x11 inch piece of paper that is FOLDED in half. Go fold a piece of paper in half with no crease please and post photos. Better yet, post a short video of you folding and unfolding it for envelope insertion with no crease!

Again, absentee ballots are to be returned in a provided envelope, not shoved in a large random envelope and mailed in.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:37:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:38:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Trump won in 2020 and Jan 6 was a false flag to prevent the electors from being challenged which would have given Trump standing in court to bring this evidence.
View Quote

That’s not remotely what happened, or how the system works.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:39:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Not at all I believe I’m on record here saying that this was a giant clusterfuck in slow motion, (mail in ballots.) No doubt there were irregularities but you have to *prove* that vote by vote. Again if there’s this mountain of evidence just one hard vote showing it’s invalid is needed. All this is is a list of allegations.

Same as saying I believe in extraterrestrial beings traveling to earth, I have to be able to produce a hard fact that can stand up to scrutiny.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you truly unaware of the impact that
UnconstitutionL covid changes to voting (massive mail in ballots, drop boxes)
And massive infusion of zuckerbucks to election boards run by dems to organize ballot harvesting
And that dems have always cheated

You and  this other  guy  must have been asleep

Maybe we can get dems to sign confessions .

Even when dems are caught in cases of election fraud it tirns into “ yesh, but was it enough to changenoutcome?”

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:40:26 PM EDT
[#26]
....and Giuliani will still be burned at the stake in GA
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:40:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Made it through the Fulton county stuff, it was much worse than I thought.  Will read the rest tomorrow.
View Quote

In one of the videos of a state hearing going over this evidence in ... It was I think either wisconsin or michigan, one of the democrats on the panel was openly trying to intimidate witnesses by trying to have their personal information openly exposed in a public hearing. This is post 2020 and the BLM/antifa riots.

There were people who were naturalized citizens who came to america and wanted to work in our election systems because they beleived in who were crushed. Stuff that was nearly heartbreakingly bad.

You'd only know this if you watched or listened to the hideously long state hearing videos.

That report you are reading is sanitized of much of that.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:40:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Some of this is nonsense. Some is meaningless. Some is critically important. As much as I think Trump is a fucking obnoxious retard, the election was a shitshow. In a lot of ways. But none will ever be investigated.

What is important to remember is that the reason this happened is because Trump panicked and turned everything over to Fauci and Birx. Once he set the lockdowns in motion, it was game over. Much of this is untraceable because Trump's colossal failure on the scamdemic enabled it. In a "normal" election most of this wouldn't even be remotely acceptable. But Trump made it so.

View Quote

Have you been keeping up with the 22 AZ thread? Ever heard of Dino Rossi of WA state? This is the norm now.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:40:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you don’t have the justification to *doubt* the system then it just goes on. Let’s say you’re on trial for murder, does that same doubt enough to convict you? Since there’s very little doubt, how is ‘24 any different?
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:41:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You are a democrat or ridiculously gullible
You must have zero idea how urban edition of demoxrat politcal
Machine works

I wouldn’t trust you to sort socks
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are a democrat or ridiculously gullible
You must have zero idea how urban edition of demoxrat politcal
Machine works

I wouldn’t trust you to sort socks

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:41:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

"I'm rubber, you're glue, everything you say bounces offa me and sticks to you!" the grownup version.

If the election ballots are all folded to fit their envelopes and you show up with a bunch of what are supposed to be ballots with zero evidence of ever being folded that's a good reason for people to look into where those ballots came from.

Don't play games and act otherwise.
View Quote

[shrug]
Whatever you say.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:41:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

That's not remotely what happened, or how the system works.
View Quote
Then the system is fucking broken. If I have no way to verify how my paper ballot, which I shoved into a
automatic reader, was actually tallied, then then system fucking sucks.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:42:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Gaslight somewhere else.

View Quote

My man.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:43:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Correct and without hard evidence that can be publicly examined it’s just “old man yells at clouds.”
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:43:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The senate was closed up pretty much in just the instant before pence would have kicked it to the house.

The timing was too perfect.

Never trust a parliamentarian to be fair in a hotly contested election over the control of a branch of government that is nearly life and death important to those in power.

We also know there were provacateurs goading people into going in.

Watch the timeline:

https://open.ink/collections/j6
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:43:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Gaslighting
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:44:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’ll state it again. Absentee ballots are to be returned in the PROVIDED envelope - typically an outer envelope that you sign an affidavit for and an inner security envelope with no identifying information. The ballot on every one I’ve ever seen is FOLDED and thus has a crease. No crease IS the evidence that it was not properly handled and was not included in the affidavit envelope.

Now if these boards of elections use large envelopes and non-folding ballots, I can see how it can happen, but I’ve been doing election security for damn near 30 years and have not seen that if for no other reason than the extra cost of postage that boards of elections are trying to avoid. Infinitely cheaper to mail folded ballots than unfolded ones, and they fit in smaller apartment mailboxes better (think security rather than leaving them in overflow bins where junk mail goes).

The only ballots I’ve ever seen or cast that were not folded were ones filled out at a polling place and run through a machine at time of casting. Even affidavit ballots for those who might not be on the rolls but believe they should be able to vote are FOLDED and placed inside a sealed envelope with the voter and a poll worker signing the sealed envelope.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:44:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

If you don’t have the justification to *doubt* the system then it just goes on. Let’s say you’re on trial for murder, does that same doubt enough to convict you? Since there’s very little doubt, how is ‘24 any different?
View Quote

Read the link. If you are an American adult that has watched national elections in the past and you watched 2020 you already know. If you didn't watch election night (and thus this is all so much hearsay to you) or haven't watched previous elections (and thus have no context) I can forgive your ignorance.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:45:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Seems like there are a number of things they should show the details of right now that would completely blow the lid off if real, so what are they waiting for?  Again, the fact that those items of seemingly critical magnitude are dispersed among a bunch of nonsense and generalities makes them seem less credible.

They conducted the investigation, they don’t need a trial to show the results, so they should lay out the details right now.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:46:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Maybe we can get dems to sign confessions .

Even when dems are caught in cases of election fraud it tirns into “ yesh, but was it enough to changenoutcome?”

View Quote

I hear you but nothing will be done, at least without some hard evidence. If done, there would be some legitimate doubt which would lead to some actions. Y’all act no election games haven’t been pulled in the past.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:47:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I’ll state it again. Absentee ballots are to be returned in the PROVIDED envelope - typically an outer envelope that you sign an affidavit for and an inner security envelope with no identifying information. The ballot on every one I’ve ever seen is FOLDED and thus has a crease. No crease IS the evidence that it was not properly handled and was not included in the affidavit envelope.

Now if these boards of elections use large envelopes and non-folding ballots, I can see how it can happen, but I’ve been doing election security for damn near 30 years and have not seen that if for no other reason than the extra cost of postage that boards of elections are trying to avoid. Infinitely cheaper to mail folded ballots than unfolded ones, and they fit in smaller apartment mailboxes better (think security rather than leaving them in overflow bins where junk mail goes).

The only ballots I’ve ever seen or cast that were not folded were ones filled out at a polling place and run through a machine at time of casting. Even affidavit ballots for those who might not be on the rolls but believe they should be able to vote are FOLDED and placed inside a sealed envelope with the voter and a poll worker signing the sealed envelope.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I giant stack of fresh, unfolded ballots would be very compelling evidence indeed. What would be an acceptable timeframe to produce these ballots?  When will we see them?  Tomorrow?
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:49:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Correct and without hard evidence that can be publicly examined it’s just “old man yells at clouds.”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

There is a world of difference between "proved it in court according to the rules of doing court the right way" and "we all know that guy is a (whatever) and got away with it."

There are many things we can't do that with that are entirely reasonable to believe.

For instance, you have to be messed up in the head to think epstein killed himself.

But you can't prove it.

It's like saying you're watching a cartoon and you can't legit believe which character made that dent in that metal wall there.

No, you can't prove it. Unless you have more investigation, which is exactly what is and has been denied in this case.

You also cannot prove you'll hit the bottom of the canyon if you step off the cliff, either. But you won't step off the cliff.

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:50:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Read the link. If you are an American adult that has watched national elections in the past and you watched 2020 you already know. If you didn't watch election night (and thus this is all so much hearsay to you) or haven't watched previous elections (and thus have no context) I can forgive your ignorance.
View Quote

As I have started before, you have to have an actual smoking gun and that’s the problem. Perhaps we shouldn’t do something stupid like locking down the country and allow millions of mail-in votes without a process to verify them again. The wheels of what happened election night ‘20 were set in motion months in advance.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:50:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Seems like there are a number of things they should show the details of right now that would completely blow the lid off if real, so what are they waiting for?  Again, the fact that those items of seemingly critical magnitude are dispersed among a bunch of nonsense and generalities makes them seem less credible.

They conducted the investigation, they don’t need a trial to show the results, so they should lay out the details right now.
View Quote

Sure and the media  will get right on making it widely disseminated and will  check it out  honestly

Don’t worry, you won’t have to worry about  Trump 2024
Your co-religionists  NeverTrump RINOs  or dems—whichever you are  will lawfare this one so the fraud will be less critical though there will be plenty
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:51:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Except those aren't the envelopes PROVIDED with absentee ballots  outer envelopes which you have to SIGN. If there were no folds they were never placed in supplied envelopes which required the signatures. I've done a ton of election security over the years and absentee ballots (every one I've ever seen or filled out) is a standard 8.5x11 inch piece of paper that is FOLDED in half. Go fold a piece of paper in half with no crease please and post photos. Better yet, post a short video of you folding and unfolding it for envelope insertion with no crease!

Again, absentee ballots are to be returned in a provided envelope, not shoved in a large random envelope and mailed in.
View Quote
Yep. Once the envelope is separated from the ballot, theres no longer any way to validate the ballot. You can have a stack of ballots out of their envelopes in the counting area with no way of knowing if they are valid. Once you chase all the watchers out and block the viewing windows after claiming a "water leak", you can get all the ballots out of hiding and no one is the wiser.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:51:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:51:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Again, the courts DENIED them the right to investigate.

I would be amazed if a single one of those states preserved the ballots of record and had not done a complete secure erasure on their voting machines by now.

The last time around the courts were handing out rulings of no standing and laches and anything else they could to keep the cases OUT.

The pressures that set the courts up for that have not gone away.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:52:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Total Trump supporter here, but WTF didn't he release all that stuff 3 years ago?   I never understood any of that.   I saw the videos where they kicked the watchers out, then pulled the tubs of stuffed ballots out from under the table.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:53:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Sure and the media  will get right on making it widely disseminated and will  check it out  honestly

Your co-religionists  NeverTrump RINOs  or dems—whichever you are  will lawfare this one so the fraud will be less critical though there will be plenty
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The media will bury it?  Lame excuse, let’s see it, there are plenty of non-MSM avenues.

How long can Trump go without showing any details before you’d accept that he’s full of shit?

He should do an Operation Warp Speed that’s election fraud details.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:53:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Trump paid me to find voter fraud. Then he lied after I found 2020 election wasn't stolen.
This article originally appeared on USA TODAY

Ken Block
Tue, January 2, 2024
Ken Block owns Simpatico Software Systems and is the author of "Disproven: My Unbiased Search for Voter Fraud for the Trump Campaign, the Data That Shows Why He Lost, and How We Can Improve Our Elections," coming out on March 12.

Can a steady diet of lies and innuendo overcome the truth?

In November 2020, former President Donald Trump asserted that voter fraud had altered the outcome of the 2020 presidential election. The day after the election, his campaign hired an expert in voter data to attempt to prove Trump’s allegations and put him back in the White House.

I am the expert who was hired by the Trump campaign.

The findings of my company’s in-depth analysis are detailed in the depositions taken by the Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol. The transcripts show that the campaign found no evidence of voter fraud sufficient to change the outcome of any election. That message was communicated directly to White House chief of staff Mark Meadows.

Our findings have also been subpoenaed by special counsel Jack Smith’s federal investigation and Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ investigation in Georgia. Those emails and documents show that the voter data available to the campaign contained no evidence of large-scale voter fraud based on data mining and fraud analytics.

More important, claims of voter fraud made by others were verified as false, including proof of why those claims were disproven.

And yet, the cries that the election was lost or stolen due to voter fraud continue with no sign of stopping. Whether a stump speech, outrageous lawsuits like the so-called Kraken cases filed by Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani’s lies or the ongoing misguided efforts of people determined to prove the election was stolen, the constant drumbeat hardens people’s hearts and minds to the truth about the 2020 election.

Rudy Giuliani lied about voter fraud in Georgia
It’s part of a steady diet of innuendo, misrepresentations and outright lies when it comes to the issue of voter fraud. Giuliani admitted he lied about Ruby Freeman and her daughter committing election crimes in Georgia. Stories that set the record straight about election innuendo are not typically broadcast in right-leaning media, which means that millions of people receive no information to help them make a more informed decision about what happened in 2020.

What these claims don’t take into account is that voter fraud is detectable, quantifiable and verifiable. I have yet to see anyone offer up “evidence” of voter fraud from the 2020 election that provides these three things.

My company’s contract with the campaign obligated us to deliver evidence of voter fraud that could be defended in a court of law. The small amount of voter fraud I found was bipartisan, with about as many Republicans casting duplicate votes as Democrats.

This is a crime of privilege: Those with two homes sometimes take two bites of the electoral apple.

There were also small numbers of deceased voters. Still, nothing emerged that could provide a solid basis for a legal challenge to an election result in any of the states we evaluated.

Additional legal hurdles beyond solid evidence of fraud stand in the way of any effort to overturn or negate an election result through our legal system. Even if it could be shown that more fraudulent votes were cast in a state than the margin of victory in 2020, no one can determine for which candidate each fraudulent ballot was cast.

Trump's claims of voter fraud have no foundation in the truth
We vote anonymously - with good reason. No candidate can credibly claim that a fraudulent vote was credited to their opponent unless the person who cast that vote tells us.

This means that a candidate trying to use voter fraud as the reason to change an election result cannot show that the fraudulent votes caused their election loss.

Opinion alerts: Get columns from your favorite columnists + expert analysis on top issues, delivered straight to your device through the USA TODAY app. Don't have the app? Download it for free from your app store.

As a former gubernatorial candidate, I can admire the discipline it takes to stay on message on a single issue. There is no doubt that voter fraud can animate people. But it is one thing to provide a rallying point for supporters and quite another to drag our election infrastructure and legal system into a foundationless set of false claims.

A better use of time, money and energy would be to address systemic weaknesses in our election systems – such as the distressing lack of national election infrastructure to enforce election integrity, destructive practices to our elections such as gerrymandering, and leveling the playing field so that our elections become fairer and more competitive.

If voter fraud had impacted the 2020 election, it would already have been proven. Maintaining the lies undermines faith in the foundation of our democracy.
Page / 28
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top