User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 6:13:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Who gives a shit what he's wearing.  What is important is when he leaves, he will be carrying a huge multi-billion dollar check.
View Quote

!0% for the big guy.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 7:31:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

!0% for the big guy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who gives a shit what he's wearing.  What is important is when he leaves, he will be carrying a huge multi-billion dollar check.

!0% for the big guy.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 8:03:42 AM EDT
[#3]
He is style. Proving he is the man of the people.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 8:07:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You guys know that Republicans were very pro illegal immigration and Democrats were extremely against it right?

It flipped in the late 90s or maybe early 00s. R's thought of it as a great way to get very cheap labor quickly for businesses. D's saw it as hurting their core middle class constituency due to, cheap labor and less power from unions since illegal immigrants could not join them. I guess people don't really know anything of even recent history.
View Quote

Why yes the Republican Ted Kennedy's Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 certainly proves out your hypothesis.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 8:08:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 8:08:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Maybe if you’re going back to the 30’s.      The Democrats were also the Pro slavery and pro segregation party in the old South.  

None of that ancient history means anything, today.   What’s your point?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You guys know that Republicans were very pro illegal immigration and Democrats were extremely against it right?

It flipped in the late 90s or maybe early 00s. R's thought of it as a great way to get very cheap labor quickly for businesses. D's saw it as hurting their core middle class constituency due to, cheap labor and less power from unions since illegal immigrants could not join them. I guess people don't really know anything of even recent history.

Maybe if you’re going back to the 30’s.      The Democrats were also the Pro slavery and pro segregation party in the old South.  

It has no validity IRL.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 8:09:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Branding
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 8:19:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

So that's a common misunderstanding of right vs left, D vs R. The Democrat party used to be the "conservative" party back in those times. The Republicans were the "progressives" and wanted to change society for the better. Just an FYI, I personally do not like either party.

If you really trace history back to even before the American Revolution, it's always been about upper ownership class vs working class. It's been a thing since currency and contract law was invented.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So that's a common misunderstanding of right vs left, D vs R. The Democrat party used to be the "conservative" party back in those times. The Republicans were the "progressives" and wanted to change society for the better. Just an FYI, I personally do not like either party.

If you really trace history back to even before the American Revolution, it's always been about upper ownership class vs working class. It's been a thing since currency and contract law was invented.

The Dems in the 60s, 70s and 80s were all over the political spectrum. The communists in the DNC did not consolidate their control over the party apparatus until the Clintons got in. RINOs had been working the GOP hard (Nixon, GHWB, Eisenhower, ect.) but RR threw a monkey wrench into it. GHWB tried to right the statist ship but was such an asshole about it that the conservatives reaped a harvest in the 1994 general election. Which they then surrendered again in the 2000s.

Globohomo has been going on for a long time. The Globohomo war has been going on since at least 1980s when the American fight against international communism turned to support a softer, more cuddly form of communism. One that turned to the BDSM Karen evolution instead of the violence of revolution. Through the EU. The European Project (which had been slowly evolving since the early 1900s for a complete EU federation when the politicians of minor Euro parties filled seats in influential organizations (like the UN/ NGO/ CFR/ etc thingies) and began to implement  work towards it being a  model for total globohomo)

Ukraine is a globohomo war as a result of a rift in the globohomo community between two formerly cooperative factions (Russia and the EU).

All Progressive ideology comes from the Left. Starting with Woodrow Wilson going forward at the beginning 1900s in the US. The time of Progressivism. Of the Bolshevik revolution. Of the fall of monarchies with the end of WW I. Of the learned government expert, the public intellectual. Of Fascism (which many endorsed, such esteemed intellectuals as Du Bois, Sanger, Shaw, etc)

RINO neocon Progressivism (Leftism) did not really find footing in the GOP until the 1950s and did not gain significant influence until the Bush years.

Bluedog Dems were purged from the DNC in the 2000s. Manchin is a freakshow of a Dem pretending to be Bluedog to hold his seat in a mostly red district.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 8:25:23 AM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 8:26:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Is it me or does he look just like a younger Soros...??
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 8:42:29 AM EDT
[#11]
At least the German Nazis had Hugo Boss
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 9:16:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Exactly what was reported on NBC
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I read in another thread he's wearing that because he came straight from the battlefield.

No, I'm not joking.

Exactly what was reported on NBC

Then it must be true!
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 9:35:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 9:38:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 9:40:13 AM EDT
[#15]
I wouldn’t get out of my PJs to meet with that worthless shitstain either.

I do not blame him one bit. Good for him you know? Asking for billions of dollars in a fucking sweatshirt to a guy with dementia who slurs his words during the press conference.

FJB.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 9:49:36 AM EDT
[#16]
I don't care what he wears.  To see Biden I'd wear sweat pants and a PronHub T-Shirt...
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 9:57:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Seriously, I would jack Joe right the fuck off.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 10:40:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Now do recent events.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 10:42:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Now do recent events.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now do recent events.

Then the both figured out Illegals vote "D"...
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 11:46:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Give me $100B now, and I'm not even going to wear a suit when I demand it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:58:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Your Emperor has new clothes, Boomer.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:02:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You underestimate an adversary because they appear smaller than normal, lol. He'd probably slash your fucking throat and piss on you for his country 68 billion dollars at this point. I doubt you would do the same for this cluster fuck of a nation.

Eta: spelling
View Quote

I FIFY
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top