Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 7:15:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah, kinda feels that way. I often wondered what happened to the jackals that killed his mom. You would think that some former SAS or SBS pipe hitters would make those jackals just disappear.

He could go to work for Boeing as a helo test pilot spoke person.
View Quote
You make it sound like she was assassinated.  She was in a high speed car wreck when her driver was under the influence and she wasn't wearing her seat belt.

Or are you talking about some grassy knoll-type conspiracy about her death?
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 7:21:55 PM EDT
[#2]
No women is worth your sanity and half your shit. Some guys are just plain stupid
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 7:24:40 PM EDT
[#3]
People keep throwing around talk about his trust fund that supposedly was left to him by his mother. Here is something to think about. Harry has never had to pay for a house, pay for his own travel, or be worried about his own taxes. When he sets up shop in Canada, likely as the former Prince the way things are going, he will have to pay for the home, plan for security costs for his family, pay taxes, and everything else.
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 12:27:39 AM EDT
[#4]
You guys act like he's going straight to the poor house

The guy isn't dumb. He flew Apaches. I'm pretty sure he's pretty well educated also.
Yall crazy to think someone isn't gonna hook him up with a top job.
I'm also gonna guess they'll get some type of tv reality show, book deals, made for tv movie..
Heck if my grandmom couldn't be bothered to put a picture of my kid up when all the other grand kids are front and center. I'd probably be done too.
Cut me off, don't put out a pic of me or my wife but don't take it out on my kid
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 2:39:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I bet she is pissed though.  She was entitled to what she got, and now she is having to give it all up.
View Quote
He had little sense in picking a wife, I hope for him that he knew the magic words: "Pre-nup".

So when the inevitable happens, and they're on a special prime time edition of Maury Povich, he can at least keep what he had before he went slumming.

This guy is the poster child for the little head thinking for the big head.
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 2:44:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, her pussy game must be strong for him to give it all up.
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 2:49:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 4:55:44 PM EDT
[#8]
'I don't think this should be happening to the Queen': Trump expresses his respect for Her Majesty and says he thinks Harry and Meghan quitting the royal family is 'sad'

President Donald Trump waded in to British Monarchy's royal fallout on Friday, expressing his sympathy for Queen Elizabeth II and calling Harry and Meghan's decision to step back from royal duties 'sad'.

Speaking to Fox News' Laura Ingraham this afternoon, President Trump voiced his disappointment at the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's bombshell announcement earlier this week that they want to quit public life and work to become financially independent.

When asked if he had any advice for how to deal with the 'rogue royals', Trump replied: 'I think it’s sad. I do. I think it’s sad. She’s a great woman,' he said, appearing to reference the Queen. 'She’s never made a mistake if you look. I mean, she’s had like a flawless time.'

Ingraham then asked Trump if he believed Meghan and Harry should return to Buckingham Palace, Trump insisted he didn't 'want to get into the whole thing', but said: 'I just have such respect for the queen, I don’t think this should be happening to her.'

More
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 8:06:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He may have no choice.

His actions have completely gone against Royal protocol and he knows it.  They are both now trying to align lucrative media deals etc and “intend to get rich” knowing that the Royal kitty is about to be cut off. Exploiting a publicly afforded title for personal gain of a massive no-no.

From what I’m hearing from Royal watchers, when he married her she tried to change things and wanted to be front and centre. Feuds and unladylike behaviour led to her making enemies and she didn’t want to have to work hard like the Royals do.

It seems she thought she had it made as a Princess and could come in and make the Royals more “woke” with a “my way or the highway” attitude which went down like a turd sammich.

Charles has vowed to cut the public purse off from minor royals (which is the direction of travel they appear to have chosen) anyway and make them contribute, so there may be an element of them jumping before they are placed under scrutiny.

It does seem to be considered uncharacteristic of Harry to have acted in this way.  There appears to be a growing consensus that there has been an element of classic Narcissistic Love BombingTM which has brought about some unpopular changes, but who really knows?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is not going to give up any of that royal money, no way.
He may have no choice.

His actions have completely gone against Royal protocol and he knows it.  They are both now trying to align lucrative media deals etc and “intend to get rich” knowing that the Royal kitty is about to be cut off. Exploiting a publicly afforded title for personal gain of a massive no-no.

From what I’m hearing from Royal watchers, when he married her she tried to change things and wanted to be front and centre. Feuds and unladylike behaviour led to her making enemies and she didn’t want to have to work hard like the Royals do.

It seems she thought she had it made as a Princess and could come in and make the Royals more “woke” with a “my way or the highway” attitude which went down like a turd sammich.

Charles has vowed to cut the public purse off from minor royals (which is the direction of travel they appear to have chosen) anyway and make them contribute, so there may be an element of them jumping before they are placed under scrutiny.

It does seem to be considered uncharacteristic of Harry to have acted in this way.  There appears to be a growing consensus that there has been an element of classic Narcissistic Love BombingTM which has brought about some unpopular changes, but who really knows?
He comes across as pussy whipped.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 8:20:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He may have no choice.

Yep. For now.

She is a manipulator and narcissist, though  That much became apparent in their first interview. She struck me as though she was putting on an act, and that she was itching to take control.  He isn’t the first bloke to fall for some manipulative, selfish woman.

The fact they bailed in the manner they did is down to her.  She orchestrated and lit the fuse, did some thing that was considered massively disrespectful.  The press release was penned by her in language used by her.

People wondered why she left Prince Archie back in Canada with a friend when they were supposed to be coming back to celebrate Kate’s birthday and undertake some civil engagements.   Yet it was Markle who let off the grenade and bailed out to the airport toute-fucking-suite.

Now she has fucked off back to Canada and left Harry to deal with the fallout with his family.

This whole thing has been orchestrated to shatter Harry’s relationship with his family, and leave him in a position where she is in Canada and has control of his child and he has to make a decision.  Her way or the highway, and she has a member the Royal family as hostage to compel him to her bidding.

In the meantime Markle thinks she has somehow got away with a Royal Title and is now trying to use it to suit her own agendas.....not least do which is signing a voice over Deal for Disney.

This has some way to play out yet.  But as far as the British public is concerned, she would be wise not to set foot back in the UK.

It might be that Harry is a fully and equal partner in this, and if so the that’s their choice.  Titles for her and him and all public funding should be stripped with immediate effect and they be sent on their way with wishes of good luck.

However, Like you, I suspect he is pussy whipped, and at some point he is going to see the reality.  The fact the Royal Family are trying to work with him to support him suggests they think that too.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 8:32:39 AM EDT
[#11]
He married down.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 8:41:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yep. For now.

She is a manipulator and narcissist, though  That much became apparent in their first interview. She struck me as though she was putting on an act, and that she was itching to take control.  He isn’t the first bloke to fall for some manipulative, selfish woman.

The fact they bailed in the manner they did is down to her.  She orchestrated and lit the fuse, did some thing that was considered massively disrespectful.  The press release was penned by her in language used by her.

People wondered why she left Prince Archie back in Canada with a friend when they were supposed to be coming back to celebrate Kate’s birthday and undertake some civil engagements.   Yet it was Markle who let off the grenade and bailed out to the airport toute-fucking-suite.

Now she has fucked off back to Canada and left Harry to deal with the fallout with his family.

This whole thing has been orchestrated to shatter Harry’s relationship with his family, and leave him in a position where she is in Canada and has control of his child and he has to make a decision.  Her way or the highway, and she has a member the Royal family as hostage to compel him to her bidding.

In the meantime Markle thinks she has somehow got away with a Royal Title and is now trying to use it to suit her own agendas.....not least do which is signing a voice over Deal for Disney.

This has some way to play out yet.  But as far as the British public is concerned, she would be wise not to set foot back in the UK.

It might be that Harry is a fully and equal partner in this, and if so the that’s their choice.  Titles for her and him and all public funding should be stripped with immediate effect and they be sent on their way with wishes of good luck.

However, Like you, I suspect he is pussy whipped, and at some point he is going to see the reality.  The fact the Royal Family are trying to work with him to support him suggests they think that too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He may have no choice.

Yep. For now.

Will she be shunned in Canada for her shit?
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 8:49:39 AM EDT
[#13]
I bet he's not stepping down from the Royal Money.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 9:03:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He may have no choice.

Yep. For now.

I really don't know.  I don't have much of a handle on he Canadian mood around this or even of there is that much interest.

I would suggest that this as some way to go before it really comes apart.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 9:05:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Yeah, OK. More like he's stepping down from all responsibility, and taking his share of the wealth with him. I don't believe for one second that these two are gonna work to make a living. I guess they can come back to America and run for office..............
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 9:25:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
His new official name: "Harry, formerly known as the Prince"
View Quote
Nope, his new "name" is...

Hard for the tabloids to write about you when your "name" in an unpronounceable symbol...
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 9:44:52 AM EDT
[#17]
LOL.  Royals are worthless.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 9:50:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
LOL.  Royals are worthless.
View Quote
Factually incorrect.

Your Royals might be, but ours generate income for the country.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 10:35:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Buddha got it right.  We are the source of most of our own misery.

The only victim here is a little kid/pawn.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 10:51:34 AM EDT
[#20]
So once again.

Why?

Was he actually doing anything that merited him to step down (I.e. going to public speaking events, parades etc...)?

Couldn’t he have just kept his mouth shut and lived his life?
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 11:20:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So once again.

Why?

Was he actually doing anything that merited him to step down (I.e. going to public speaking events, parades etc...)?

Couldn’t he have just kept his mouth shut and lived his life?
View Quote
He has done an awful lot of good stuff and is widely liked by us Brits.

He was getting on with things and doing great until he met the actress.

The decision to bail out may well be mutually agreed between the two of them, or he may have been manipulated by poon and purrs.

Them stepping down in itself is not an issue if that is what they want to do. Most people would understand and wish them luck if that is what they chose to do.

However, there appears to be an expectation that they can cherry pick their duties to suit their agenda and still maintain public funding, while using their titles to full personal advantage to enhance their own wealth as they see fit.  This would be totally unacceptable to the British public and Monarchy, as they use their names to spread their woke bullshit around the globe and piss off countless people.

Additionally the method by which the Queen, Charles and William were informed of their intention (via instragram 10 minutes before it went public) is an abhorrently disrespectful thing to do to your own Grandmother, Father and Brother in any circumstances, let alone as part of a close family team with national responsibilities.  It has been immensely damaging to H&M's reputations.

The whole thing smacks of narcissism and cynical manipulation to me.  They really need to be stripped of all public finding and titles as soon as possible and allowed to go on their own way without dragging our Monarchy into their dramas.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 12:37:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 12:49:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
He married down.
View Quote
But not for long
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 12:49:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
A muthafucka has to be rich to think like that in the first place.
View Quote
What we got here is a crusader.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 12:52:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
One bad soup, one plane crash and that changes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He has five people between him and the crown.

0.000002% chance of being king.
One bad soup, one plane crash and that changes.
or a suicide bomber nowadays in London
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 12:55:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Yawn, how utterly non relevant.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 12:58:01 PM EDT
[#27]
All I can say is that must be some world class stuff she's laying on the young prince.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 12:59:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
or a suicide bomber nowadays in London
View Quote
do the royals still have rules against divorcees being married to kings?
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 12:59:25 PM EDT
[#29]
The Prince is a pussy.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 1:00:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The Prince is a pussy.
View Quote
first royal same sex marriage?
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 1:01:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Prince is a pussy.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 1:02:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Prince is a pussy.
Brief stint with a bint?

He should abdicate his title and see how long she sticks around.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 1:02:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
You guys act like he's going straight to the poor house

The guy isn't dumb. He flew Apaches. I'm pretty sure he's pretty well educated also.
Yall crazy to think someone isn't gonna hook him up with a top job.
I'm also gonna guess they'll get some type of tv reality show, book deals, made for tv movie..
Heck if my grandmom couldn't be bothered to put a picture of my kid up when all the other grand kids are front and center. I'd probably be done too.
Cut me off, don't put out a pic of me or my wife but don't take it out on my kid
View Quote
Army Pilot Marries Ex-Stripper, Makes Bad Financial Decisions.  Details at 11:00
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 1:21:44 PM EDT
[#34]
IIRC and I might need a Brit to verify this. There was no pre-nup signed prior to the marriage. Meghan is trying to be more popular than Kate and is probably jealous of her popularity. Kate is the real deal while Meghan is an equivalent of a broke Daytona stripper.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 1:32:50 PM EDT
[#35]
I have not kept up with this except for reading a few threads. Is it so wrong to not want to be part of the media circus and the crushing rules and obligations that come with Royalty over there?

Is there something more going on, are we blaming his wife? Just asking as I really don't know.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 1:37:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Archie's gonna be one pissed off bloke when he grows up and realizes that instead of British royalty his mom is a struggling reality star "actress" and weekend dad can't book any speaking engagements.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 1:39:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Archie's gonna be one pissed off bloke when he grows up and realizes that instead of British royalty his mom is a struggling reality star "actress" and weekend dad can't book any speaking engagements.
View Quote
What are you talking about?  The guy isn't dumb. He flew Apaches. APACHES!!!
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 1:44:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
That pussywhipped ginger bitch is an embarrassment to the Royal Family.
View Quote
Or maybe he's a capitalist that doesn't believe in entitlements and wants to live a life he builds for himself with his wife and kid-not the life handed down to him from his grandmother.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 1:49:19 PM EDT
[#39]
She's a leftist SJW fanatic and pissed that the Queen wouldn't allow her to use the royal family as a soapbox.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 1:51:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Is Harry going to have to pay her reparations?
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 2:02:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
She's a leftist SJW fanatic and pissed that the Queen wouldn't allow her to use the royal family as a soapbox.
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 2:15:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Nobody cares about the spare heir.
View Quote
Once William had legitimate kids Harry became expendable.

That family is a mess.

Link Posted: 1/11/2020 2:18:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
And supposedly Harry is all about the muh climate change now.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 2:25:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

That family is a mess.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/80786/coke-smile-1228834.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nobody cares about the spare heir.

That family is a mess.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/80786/coke-smile-1228834.jpg

Bet Megan poured the same whiskey into Harry's ear.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 2:34:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
Most likely.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 2:39:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I really don't know.  I don't have much of a handle on he Canadian mood around this or even of there is that much interest.

View Quote
@Agent_Funky

My guess is they will be embraced enthusiastically by Canadians. However the question of residency, immigration, and taxes will be interesting. Will they need to formally apply for permanent residence?
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 2:43:39 PM EDT
[#47]
The last thing these people want is less press. They live off that shit. Meghan's fake news conference where she said it was too much is bullshit. She knew exactly what she was getting into and it's all a business decision to further her career. The divorce is going to be so juicy, I literally can not wait.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 2:47:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
@Agent_Funky

My guess is they will be embraced enthusiastically by Canadians. However the question of residency, immigration, and taxes will be interesting. Will they need to formally apply for permanent residence?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Agent_Funky

Good point.  I would expect the the rules would apply in the same way they do for everyone else who isn't an asylum seeker or refugee.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 2:48:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Good point.  I would expect the the rules would apply in the same way they do for everyone else who isn't an asylum seeker or refugee.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Agent_Funky

Isn't a bit different as Canada and Australia are still under the crown in some way?
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 2:52:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
lol

She died because she was involved in a high speed car crash - with a drunk chauffeur - and she wasn’t wearing her seat belt.  There is literally zero mystery involved in her death.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, kinda feels that way. I often wondered what happened to the jackals that killed his mom. You would think that some former SAS or SBS pipe hitters would make those jackals just disappear.
lol

She died because she was involved in a high speed car crash - with a drunk chauffeur - and she wasn’t wearing her seat belt.  There is literally zero mystery involved in her death.
He should take a look at the photos of that car. Even wearing a seatbelt you're still gonna have a bad month.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top