Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/25/2023 10:18:33 PM EDT
Please seek it out. No, I won't post a link or even a hint as to it's contents lest this thread be disappeared faster than Epstein.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:11:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Fucking useless

If our Arf lords and masters dissapear it someone else will post it in a dupe.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/pfizer-executive-mutate-covid-via-directed-evolution-for-company-to-continue/

JANUARY 25, 2023
Pfizer Executive: ‘Mutate’ COVID via ‘Directed Evolution’ for Company to Continue Profiting Off of Vaccines … ‘COVID is Going to be a Cash Cow for Us’ … ‘That is Not What We Say to the Public’ … ‘People Won’t Like That’ … ‘Don’t Tell Anyone’

Jordon Trishton Walker, Pfizer Director of Research and Development, Strategic Operations - mRNA Scientific Planner: “One of the things we're exploring is like, why don't we just mutate it [COVID] ourselves so we could create -- preemptively develop new vaccines, right? So, we have to do that. If we're gonna do that though, there's a risk of like, as you could imagine -- no one wants to be having a pharma company mutating f**king viruses.”

Walker: “Don’t tell anyone. Promise you won’t tell anyone. The way it [the experiment] would work is that we put the virus in monkeys, and we successively cause them to keep infecting each other, and we collect serial samples from them.”

Walker: “You have to be very controlled to make sure that this virus [COVID] that you mutate doesn’t create something that just goes everywhere. Which, I suspect, is the way that the virus started in Wuhan, to be honest. It makes no sense that this virus popped out of nowhere. It’s bullsh*t.”

Walker: “From what I’ve heard is they [Pfizer scientists] are optimizing it [COVID mutation process], but they’re going slow because everyone is very cautious -- obviously they don’t want to accelerate it too much. I think they are also just trying to do it as an exploratory thing because you obviously don’t want to advertise that you are figuring out future mutations.”

[NEW YORK – Jan. 25, 2023] Project Veritas released a new video today exposing a Pfizer executive, Jordon Trishton Walker, who claims that his company is exploring a way to “mutate” COVID via “Directed Evolution” to preempt the development of future vaccines.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:12:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:13:22 PM EDT
[#3]
They get arrested again?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:16:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fucking useless

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/pfizer-executive-mutate-covid-via-directed-evolution-for-company-to-continue/

JANUARY 25, 2023
Pfizer Executive: ‘Mutate’ COVID via ‘Directed Evolution’ for Company to Continue Profiting Off of Vaccines … ‘COVID is Going to be a Cash Cow for Us’ … ‘That is Not What We Say to the Public’ … ‘People Won’t Like That’ … ‘Don’t Tell Anyone’

Jordon Trishton Walker, Pfizer Director of Research and Development, Strategic Operations - mRNA Scientific Planner: “One of the things we're exploring is like, why don't we just mutate it [COVID] ourselves so we could create -- preemptively develop new vaccines, right? So, we have to do that. If we're gonna do that though, there's a risk of like, as you could imagine -- no one wants to be having a pharma company mutating f**king viruses.”

Walker: “Don’t tell anyone. Promise you won’t tell anyone. The way it [the experiment] would work is that we put the virus in monkeys, and we successively cause them to keep infecting each other, and we collect serial samples from them.”

Walker: “You have to be very controlled to make sure that this virus [COVID] that you mutate doesn’t create something that just goes everywhere. Which, I suspect, is the way that the virus started in Wuhan, to be honest. It makes no sense that this virus popped out of nowhere. It’s bullsh*t.”

Walker: “From what I’ve heard is they [Pfizer scientists] are optimizing it [COVID mutation process], but they’re going slow because everyone is very cautious -- obviously they don’t want to accelerate it too much. I think they are also just trying to do it as an exploratory thing because you obviously don’t want to advertise that you are figuring out future mutations.”

[NEW YORK – Jan. 25, 2023] Project Veritas released a new video today exposing a Pfizer executive, Jordon Trishton Walker, who claims that his company is exploring a way to “mutate” COVID via “Directed Evolution” to preempt the development of future vaccines.
View Quote

I appreciate you not being retarded sir
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:17:24 PM EDT
[#5]
They’re trying to mutate something to be able to make something that you inject again.

More money.

Needs more rope and oaks trees. Crimes against humanity.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:17:24 PM EDT
[#6]
My shocked face,
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:18:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Will be interesting to see if this gets moved.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:18:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:19:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fucking useless

JANUARY 25, 2023

You take that back!!!. I am too a retard!!!11!!
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:19:19 PM EDT
[#10]
It
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fucking useless

JANUARY 25, 2023

....yep. That's awesome! Now the thread will be moved and seen by 9 people.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:20:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol...
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:20:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Project Nothingburger
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:20:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Username checks out
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:20:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
They’re trying to mutate something to be able to make something that you inject again.

More money.

Needs more rope and oaks trees. Crimes against humanity.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:21:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:22:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Pfizer is just taking a page out of faucis book .

Forever wars and forever plandemics

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:22:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Those involved should be tried and sentenced to be hanged until dead. Publicly.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:22:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Project Nothingburger
View Quote

BOMBSHELL!!!!

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:24:59 PM EDT
[#19]
WEF?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:29:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It
View All Quotes
Quoted:
It
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fucking useless

JANUARY 25, 2023

That's more people than your cryptic OP would have convinced to watch it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:29:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Nuremburg now!
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:31:09 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:31:29 PM EDT
[#23]
How many nutless chaps here are getting jabbed again......sheep
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:32:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Project Nothingburger

View Quote

The virus itself was a nothingburger....this revelation of profiting from making the public sick is damning IMO.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:33:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, something THAT big -- the ONLY way anyone will ever hear about it is if it is plastered 24/7 on the front page of "ARF GD".  Only THEN will the govt listen and take action!

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:34:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The virus itself was a nothingburger....this revelation of profiting from making the public sick is damning IMO.
View Quote

Nothing will happen

Member when all the vaccine companies were concerned and asking to make sure they couldn't be sued into bankruptcy if something went wrong?

Are the vaccines still under the emergency act even now?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:35:10 PM EDT
[#27]
magnets... how do they work?

which came first? the covids or the magnetic nanobots? invest in magnets i say. its the only way to be sure.. better than pfizer.

Micro/nanorobots have been extensively explored for biomedical applications because of their efficiency in targeted therapy and their accuracy in performing local diagnosis. Magnetic micro/nanorobots are considered fuel-free tools with a non-destructive penetrative ability through biological tissues, as a magnetic field can control the movement of micro/nanorobots within a living system.

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:36:27 PM EDT
[#28]
For the TLDR crowd:

Pfizer is intentionally mutating covid to create new strains, with the intention of releasing them in order to sell new vaccines.

Cue the Iago clip.

Why am I not surprised?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:37:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Please seek it out. No, I won't post a link or even a hint as to it's contents lest this thread be disappeared faster than Epstein.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:38:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Thread is reported
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:38:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
magnets... how do they work?

which came first? the covids or the magnetic nanobots? invest in magnets i say. its the only way to be sure.. better than pfizer.

Micro/nanorobots have been extensively explored for biomedical applications because of their efficiency in targeted therapy and their accuracy in performing local diagnosis. Magnetic micro/nanorobots are considered fuel-free tools with a non-destructive penetrative ability through biological tissues, as a magnetic field can control the movement of micro/nanorobots within a living system.

https://d1otjdv2bf0507.cloudfront.net/image-handler/ts/20221114061256/ri/1000/src/images/news/ImageForNews_39892_16684243752236497.jpg
View Quote

I'd rather invest in degaussing equipment.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:39:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Thank you

Quoted:
Fucking useless

JANUARY 25, 2023

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:39:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Those Pfizer bastards remind me of this guy...

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:39:14 PM EDT
[#34]
The number of people who are willing to talk about what should be a company's most classified information while on a date is mind blowing.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:40:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Computer Antivirus companies have been doing it for years.  Why not a vaccine company for humans...
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:41:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Ho lee shit.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:41:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Just force everyone in big pharma to take their own products.  All of them.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:44:55 PM EDT
[#38]
This goes along with the rumors of yearly Pfizer \/ .
These folks are so brazen and corrupt putting it in food sources seems pretty likely with or without Gates.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:45:21 PM EDT
[#39]
"Covid is going to be a cash cow for us for a while going forward"
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:45:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

BOMBSHELL!!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Project Nothingburger

BOMBSHELL!!!!

DNW, only read the text. Sounded like they are saying they would like to mutate the virus in the lab to develop effective vaccines to get ahead of the virus and have vaccines ready before it mutates naturally. If so that would only be sinister if they planned to release the mutated virus.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:45:30 PM EDT
[#41]
holy shit.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:45:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Everyone involved in that should be publicly executed
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:46:12 PM EDT
[#43]
And nothing will happen in 3 2 1

Because Dr Fucky, dem politicians, and MSM are all in on it!

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:46:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

BOMBSHELL!!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Project Nothingburger

BOMBSHELL!!!!

DNW, only read the text. Sounded like they are saying they would like to mutate the virus in the lab to develop effective vaccines to get ahead of the virus and have vaccines ready before it mutates naturally. If so that would only be sinister if they planned to release the mutated virus.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:47:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Amazing the people on this forum will dismiss this as a Nothingburger.

It SHOULD be enormous as it is highly disturbing if true.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:49:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Where’s my shocked face again?

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:49:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Project Nothingburger

BOMBSHELL!!!!

So you didn’t actually watch it, but you are an expert on the content and dictate that it is perfectly acceptable behavior for a pharmaceutical company .  

Interesting approach.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:49:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:50:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Seriously where do they find these idiots.  I would never talk details about my company or my job with a stranger.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:51:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Amazing the people on this forum will dismiss this as a Nothingburger.

It SHOULD be enormous as it is highly disturbing if true.
View Quote

this.
this is absolutely insane.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top