Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/14/2021 7:29:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:33:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:35:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Isn't the leader (or whatever) of the Proud Boys a non-white guy?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:36:03 AM EDT
[#3]
FPNI

Some things never change....
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:36:28 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm so tired of people saying the Proud Boyd are a white supremacist group.  I have no affiliation with them and think they're a little too much for me, but they are certainly not racists.

The founder is freaking brown.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:36:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

What?  Your lie.  Stop changing the narrative.

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:37:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Does no ex post facto apply in this case where he has not violated the terms of his release?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:40:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Brilliantly played by the prosecutor.

“We had to PROHIBIT Mr.Rittenhouse from attending White Supremacist gatherings while on bail.”

Bet the jury is real colorful, too.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:43:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

“We had to PROHIBIT Mr.Rittenhouse from attending White Supremacist gatherings while on bail.”

View Quote

If it ends up being an all minority jury, his lawyer isn’t doing their job.  They should be able to get at least one or two jurors who are sympathetic with Kyles predicament
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:49:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Prosecutors are trying to paint him in a negative light pre-trial, what a shocker.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:51:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If it ends up being an all minority jury, his lawyer isn’t doing their job.  They should be able to get at least one or two jurors who are sympathetic with Kyles predicament
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Both of the times I had jury duty in Kenosha had very few minorities, like 2-3 black 2-3 hispanic in the pool for the week.
I don’t know why but they don’t show up
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:54:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm so tired of people saying the Proud Boyd are a white supremacist group.  I have no affiliation with them and think they're a little too much for me, but they are certainly not racists.

The founder is freaking brown.
View Quote

This

The MSM lies.

And the kid is out on bail.  He should be very careful of his actions because they could influence his case negatively.  Not wise at all.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:56:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Everyone who doesn’t lock step With the left , is a white supremacist proud boy...

Which is really ironic I suppose leader of the proud boys is Enrique Tarrio. I’ll give you a guess which one it is

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:00:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:00:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Facts aren't important
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:00:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Si, senor.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:01:19 AM EDT
[#16]
1) how did an 18yo get in a bar anyway? Or is it an underage concert venue until a certain time or on certain nights?

2) how many times did his lawyer hit him with a stick for that photo getting out?

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:06:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
1) how did an 18yo get in a bar anyway? Or is it an underage concert venue until a certain time or on certain nights?

2) how many times did his lawyer hit him with a stick for that photo getting out?

Kharn
View Quote

Read the article. Drinking at 18 with a parent is legal.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:06:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Kenosha County is 88% white, and was carried by Trump in 16 and 20.  If he can't get a fair jury there he isn't getting one anywhere.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:06:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Kharn
View Quote

WI drinking laws are.... odd to say the least
Wisconsin

According to Wisconsin law, anyone under the age of 21 cannot be sold or served alcohol, unless they are accompanied by a parent, legal guardian, or spouse over the legal drinking age (Sec. 125.07(1), Wis. Stats.).

If he was there with a parent or guardian he was Legal
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:09:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Wisconsin

According to Wisconsin law, anyone under the age of 21 cannot be sold or served alcohol, unless they are accompanied by a parent, legal guardian, or spouse over the legal drinking age (Sec. 125.07(1), Wis. Stats.).

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn

Wisconsin

I don't think that's an uncommon law
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:55:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Wisconsin

View Quote

Nothing keeping him from being there, they just can't sell him akyhaul
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:58:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Both of the times I had jury duty in Kenosha had very few minorities, like 2-3 black 2-3 hispanic in the pool for the week.
View Quote

In Texas they are pooled from registered voters.

Just imagine all the people who are suddenly start getting Jury Summons and don't know why.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:05:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

In Texas they are pooled from registered voters.

Just imagine all the people who are suddenly start getting Jury Summons and don't know why.
View Quote

Well hell, it'll take them a long time to find actual people in Wisconsin using the voter registration roles.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:06:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
https://nypost.com/2021/01/13/prosecutors-want-modify-kyle-rittenhouses-bond-agreement-after-bar-outing/

After Rittenhouse was out in a bar wearing a "Free as Fuck" shirt prosecutors want to prohibit him from going to bars display white power signs or associate with white power groups which they allege he did at the bar

Edit sounds like there were Proud Boys there
View Quote

The Proud Boys website explicitly states that you have to be against racism to join.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:11:24 AM EDT
[#25]
“White power!”

Attachment Attached File

This is from 2 days ago BTW
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:15:34 AM EDT
[#26]
The Proud Boys who are constantly accused of being racist, are lead by a Latino. Meanwhile BLM an actual racist group, is lead by a white guy pretending to be black. America 2021.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:23:50 AM EDT
[#27]
The more they try to crucify people (be it trump or Kyle) the more they create folk hero icons for the polite conservatives to increasingly rally behind.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:25:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Moderately interesting thread. Hurry up, moderators! Move it behind your fuckin paywall!
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:28:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Don't get summoned, or don't respond to summons?
I guarantee you they'll show up for this.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:31:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Moderately interesting thread. Hurry up, moderators! Move it behind your fuckin paywall!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:33:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Kinda similar to Texas, but TABC officers and prosecutors will bust you for obeying the law because they don't like the law.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:46:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
If only, there was a way to solve this little problem.

"Suburban" dude, skip a few lattes and pony up. It'll help your waistline too.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:59:43 AM EDT
[#33]
One would hope all the people involved in prosecuting this kid would be Law Abiding Citizens.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:00:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Lol, whatever. No.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:04:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
One would hope all the people involved in prosecuting this kid would be Law Abiding Citizens.
View Quote

We'd hope they'd be upstanding citizens.  With no dirty laundry, or associations with people of poor virtue.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:28:50 AM EDT
[#36]

Thanks for a nice pick me up story. At a minimum, that agent is now a brady cop and his career is over.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:42:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

you say that like it matters.  "white supremacist" doesn't mean white supremacist anymore.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:46:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn

Wisconsin

It doesn’t exist on the entire east coast if I recall. When I was 17 I went to TX to spend my spring break with family.  I was a straight laced kid, never drank. I had shiner for dinner my first day. Thanks cousin Peggy!
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:55:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Thanks for a nice pick me up story. At a minimum, that agent is now a brady cop and his career is over.
View Quote

At a maximum, you mean.
The prosecutor said he couldn't hook a cop for making an honest mistake and misremembering in court.

Yeah, committing a crime and arresting somebody else for the crime you committed is an honest mistake.
And lying about it in court is an honest mistake too.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:08:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:09:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Kharn
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:31:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Kharn
View Quote

1) I know of states where you have to be 16 to WORK in a bar. Anybody can be in there. But you have to be 18 to serve alcohol. So it's sort of funny when your waitress brings your mugs, and an adult waitress working the other side of the room brings your pitcher.

2) For somebody who did everything right on August 25, that bar pic is cringeworthy.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:35:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn

Besides, they want to try him as an adult for underage possession, so I think he should get a pass on age-based bullshit

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:37:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Love how they made him 'not associate with white power groups' as part of the bond... what the fuck does any of this have to do with white power groups?    To my knowledge none of this has had absolutely anything to do with racism... he shot all white dudes, right?!

Just goes to show they're just trying to frame the whole ordeal into some (more) made up bullshit.  

Tired of the fucking narrative.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:37:53 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The Proud Boys who are constantly accused of being racist, are lead by a Latino. Meanwhile BLM an actual racist group, is lead by a white guy pretending to be black. America 2021.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d-460.gif
View Quote

In the age of lies, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:39:43 AM EDT
[#46]
I would say Rittenhouse is a dumb ass
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:41:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Love how they made him 'not associate with white power groups' as part of the bond... what the fuck does any of this have to do with white power groups?    To my knowledge none of this has had absolutely anything to do with racism... he shot all white dudes, right?!

Just goes to show they're just trying to frame the whole ordeal into some (more) made up bullshit.  

Tired of the fucking narrative.
View Quote

Libel/defamation by way of court order
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:41:52 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:42:02 AM EDT
[#49]
He better enjoy freedom while it lasts.
That young man is gonna die in prison.

And we are so far down the road into honk honk land that when Enrique and the rest of the proud boys are on trial for sedition, white supremacist activities and the like and their black, brown, asian and white faces are all over the media, people aren't gonna think a damn thing about it. No "holup, them some dark looking white supremacists", they will just "baaah" in agreement and go back to grazing.

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:43:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

In the age of lies, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
View Quote

Didn’t Biden say something to the effect of: “we won’t let facts get in the way of the truth”? Or something very close to that?

That’s where we are.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top