Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/20/2024 9:25:47 PM EDT
So the Red Cross says there is a blood shortage and finally admits that all the vaxtards are full of tainted blood, and that they can’t use it like the unvaxxed

IDGAF that the Red Cross need unvaxxed donors to donate.

I used to donate, but refuse to do so now (and I’m
One of the rare blood antigen carriers too… Lutheran and what not )

You want my unvaxxed blood? How much are you paying? No more free ride.

You wanted me imprisoned, out of work, or dead for not getting that shot.

Payback is a bitch.

The Red Cross needs to fold in on itself like a neutron star and start over
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 9:29:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck you, pay me.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 9:33:55 PM EDT
[#2]
What’s the rationale? It’s not like they’re gonna admit that the shot is garbage
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 9:35:06 PM EDT
[#3]
https://www.redcrossblood.org/donate-blood/dlp/coronavirus--covid-19--and-blood-donation.html

There is no deferral time for eligible blood donors who are vaccinated with an inactivated or RNA based COVID-19 vaccine manufactured by AstraZeneca, Janssen/J&J, Moderna, Novavax, or Pfizer.  
Eligible blood donors who received a live attenuated COVID-19 vaccine or do not know what type of COVID-19 vaccine they received must wait two weeks before giving blood.
View Quote

Feel better? I'm sure it'll be the vax next time though.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 9:36:26 PM EDT
[#4]
https://www.redcrossblood.org/donate-blood/dlp/coronavirus--covid-19--and-blood-donation.html

COVID-19 Vaccine and Blood Donor Eligibility Information

The Red Cross is following FDA blood donation eligibility guidance for those who receive a COVID-19 vaccination, and deferral times may vary depending on the type of vaccine an individual receives. If you’ve received a COVID-19 vaccine, you’ll need to provide the manufacturer name when you come to donate. Upon vaccination, you should receive a card or printout indicating what COVID-19 vaccine was received, and we encourage you to bring that card with you to your next donation. In most cases, there is no deferral time for individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine as long as they are symptom free and feeling well at the time of donation.   The following eligibility guidelines apply to each COVID-19 vaccine received, including boosters:

There is no deferral time for eligible blood donors who are vaccinated with an inactivated or RNA based COVID-19 vaccine manufactured by AstraZeneca, Janssen/J&J, Moderna, Novavax, or Pfizer.  
Eligible blood donors who received a live attenuated COVID-19 vaccine or do not know what type of COVID-19 vaccine they received must wait two weeks before giving blood.
If you have an appointment scheduled and need to change your donation date based on the above guidance, click here.
If you have further eligibility questions, please call 1-800-RED CROSS.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 9:38:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 9:40:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What’s the rationale? It’s not like they’re gonna admit that the shot is garbage
View Quote

2 week wait if you got a live vaccine. But they list j&j, Moderna and Pfizer as no wait/good to go. I didn’t even know they had a “live” Covid 19 vax.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 9:53:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I was stationed in Europe in the early 90's so I can't donate anyway.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 9:55:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Then why does their website say to call if you've been vaccinated?
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 9:55:34 PM EDT
[#9]
It going to cost you . My profit margins are as high as the medical industry’s are . Maybe higher.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 10:01:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Pureblood O positive checking in. Pay me.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 10:02:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Then why does their website say to call if you've been vaccinated?
View Quote

Because if you got a live vaccine you need to wait two weeks before you can donate.

They've been asking that question for a couple years already now. I asked why when they asked it the first time and got the same answer.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 10:04:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

2 week wait if you got a live vaccine. But they list j&j, Moderna and Pfizer as no wait/good to go. I didn’t even know they had a “live” Covid 19 vax.
View Quote

When did a live vaccine become available?

I have heard nothing about it in the news...
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 10:06:29 PM EDT
[#13]
This pureblood says...
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 10:07:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It probably was not available in the US but was in other countries.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 10:27:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not in the US. However, I think there are foreign vaccines which are virus rather than mRNA. China, Russia, India, and France, if memory serves.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 10:33:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Not in the US. However, I think there are foreign vaccines which are virus rather than mRNA. China, Russia, India, and France, if memory serves.
View Quote

Can’t impact the profits of Big Pharma.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 10:56:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So the Red Cross says there is a blood shortage and finally admits that all the vaxtards are full of tainted blood, and that they can’t use it like the unvaxxed

IDGAF that the Red Cross need unvaxxed donors to donate.

I used to donate, but refuse to do so now (and I’m
One of the rare blood antigen carriers too… Lutheran and what not )

You want my unvaxxed blood? How much are you paying? No more free ride.

You wanted me imprisoned, out of work, or dead for not getting that shot.

Payback is a bitch.

The Red Cross needs to fold in on itself like a neutron star and start over
View Quote

$1,000 a pint sounds reasonable
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:12:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Fuck you, pay me.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:15:13 PM EDT
[#19]
#purebloodmasterrace checking in.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:16:09 PM EDT
[#20]
I created a redcross account and went through the motions on scheduling an apt and didn't get the disclaimer. I did however not click "confirm Apt" as the final step because I really dont want to donate blood so maybe it comes after that.

Is this legit? because I would like to send it to some peacocking social media former friends who said I killed grandma.

Vindicated yet again (hopefully)

Edit: X community notes says
"Eligible blood donors who received a live attenuated COVID-19 vaccine or do not know what type of COVID-19 vaccine they received must wait two weeks before giving blood."
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:19:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same. They can lick deeze nuts.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:19:49 PM EDT
[#22]
The Red Cross helps people just like Wayne and the nra champion gun rights.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:35:29 PM EDT
[#23]
OP might be misled but this is real. Have fun vaxtards LOL.

Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:36:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The Red Cross helps people just like Wayne and the nra champion gun rights.
View Quote

They may help promote the border invasion.  Border invasions require a lot of charity.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:38:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:42:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

That went away about a year ago
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:42:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:43:21 PM EDT
[#28]
What is with all the new accounts with a hardon for everything Covid related?
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:47:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Hmm. I just did that quiz and it didn't tell me to call in if I answer yes to that.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:50:59 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm concerned with how easily misled many of you are. Serious question, do you just believe everything on the internet?
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:51:22 PM EDT
[#31]

Perfectly aligns with the delusions!

What is the maximum penalty for donating tainted blood?

Is it more or less than the penalty for lying on the non-mandatory part of the US census or the ride share survey?

Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:54:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

https://www.csl.com/we-are-csl/vita-original-stories/2021/donating-plasma-after-covid19-vaccination

Pertinent part:

Convalescent plasma is given to people that need antibodies to Covid-19.
View Quote
Correct. Just can't use the antibodies generated from the vax rofl
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:56:00 PM EDT
[#33]

This ^
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:56:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Pureblood checking in
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:16:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
It going to cost you . My profit margins are as high as the medical industry’s are . Maybe higher.
View Quote

Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:
Pureblood checking in
View Quote

How do you know someone's a pureblood? Same as knowing who's a vegan Texan pilot nurse who does crossfit: they'll make damn sure everybody knows it even if nobody asked.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:20:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

How do you know someone's a pureblood? Same as knowing who's a vegan Texan pilot nurse who does crossfit: they'll make damn sure everybody knows it even if nobody asked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pureblood checking in

I’m thinking of opening a vegan restaurant that caters to lesbians.  Will call it Vegina.  Good idea?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:24:18 AM EDT
[#37]
FPNI. Lots N Lots N Lots O $$$$$$. Gold or Ammo.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:36:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
. This place.

Look, I don't give a shit if you got vaxxed or not.  But this disclaimer by the Red Cross is if you received a live attenuated Covid-19 vaccine.  If you did, there's probably a wait time before you can give blood.  Vaccinated people are not disallowed from giving blood.  Purebloods aren't in any higher demand, nor will they get any payment for their donation.  

View Quote

This. You just burst their bubble.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:47:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

BSE risk?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:49:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
OP might be misled but this is real. Have fun vaxtards LOL.

https://files.catbox.moe/wfdigg.jpeg
View Quote

You should reread what you highlighted.  It doesn’t mean what you think it means.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:50:54 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I'm concerned with how easily misled many of you are. Serious question, do you just believe everything on the internet?
View Quote

And this is text.  Imagine what AI generated video and audio can do.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:53:16 AM EDT
[#42]
You ridiculous Karens will cling to anything to support your narrative. Jesus fucking Christ. Right from the Red Cross website....

Covid-19 Blood Donation

The Red Cross is following FDA blood donation eligibility guidance for those who receive a COVID-19 vaccination, and deferral times may vary depending on the type of vaccine an individual receives. If you've received a COVID-19 vaccine, you'll need to provide the manufacturer name when you come to donate. Upon vaccination, you should receive a card or printout indicating what COVID-19 vaccine was received, and we encourage you to bring that card with you to your next donation. In most cases, there is no deferral time for individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine as long as they are symptom free and feeling well at the time of donation.   The following eligibility guidelines apply to each COVID-19 vaccine received, including boosters:

Oh no! You might have to wait 2 weeks after getting the vaccine! How can we twisty this to support a narrative!

Ya'll as bad a far left progressives I fucking swear.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:09:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
. This place.

Look, I don't give a shit if you got vaxxed or not.  But this disclaimer by the Red Cross is if you received a live attenuated Covid-19 vaccine.  If you did, there's probably a wait time before you can give blood.  Vaccinated people are not disallowed from giving blood.  Purebloods aren't in any higher demand, nor will they get any payment for their donation.  

View Quote

It's tiresome after awhile.

1. Someone posts unverified news in a tweet as fact. Typically an account that posts a lot of misleading info.

2. A bunch of people readily accept it because they feel or want it to be true.

3. Another person posts the actual facts and shows the original tweet was bullshit or intentionally left out information to fit a narrative.

4. More people pop in the thread, say "Yep, I knew it" when reading the original tweet not even caring if it's bullshit.

And the thing that's most frustrating is that people falling for this fake BS will always be the first ones to be outraged about "fake news" and "sheep."

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:11:23 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Like anything else, "If I don't agree with the information, it's fake news. If I agree with the information, it's real news."

But they'll be the first to tell everyone "F your feelings!" even though so much of their own belief system is based on "what they feel is true."
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:12:20 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Fuck you, pay me.
View Quote

This. It's not like they are going to give me blood for free if I ever need, even though I donated.
You get paid for plasma, time to start getting paid for blood.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:16:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nope, the only live vaccines we give are MMR, Varicella, and MonkeyPox/Smallpox (Jynneos).
We don't give Zostavax any more, but that was live attenuated.

None of the Covid vaccines were live.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:19:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

O Neg is the really desirable type. Anyone can receive O neg.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:25:08 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
. This place.

View Quote

Well shit . There goes my hookers and cocaine.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:27:41 AM EDT
[#49]
I tried to donate earlier this year. As a pure blood already nervous of the process, but I said eff it it's a good thing to do. They tried to make me sign all this paperwork about being able to sell my genetic information and used it for testing I said fuck this and walked out.

Also the moment they started allowing gay donations engaging in activity high risk activity I said fuck them.
Red cross is a fucking scam.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:31:04 AM EDT
[#50]
Lots of confirmation bias in this thread lol
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top