Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:27:31 AM EDT
[#1]
“Media Literacy” is a leftist conspiracy!

Many of you are truly too stupid to be on the internet.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:28:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I cant give blood. Army said I couldn't. Bad prions or something. Some bullshit about mad cow disease
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:28:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

LOL I have quietly been chuckling at the responses in this thread. Ive come to the same conclusion as you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm concerned with how easily misled many of you are. Serious question, do you just believe everything on the internet?

LOL I have quietly been chuckling at the responses in this thread. Ive come to the same conclusion as you.

It's completely absurd. How gullible can people be...
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:29:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
All you pure blood guys.  You never got sick either, or just no shot?  My brother, never got either and still amazes me how he hasn't.  I've had it twice.  
I got the shot and 1 booster (I had china cough when I got the booster), wish I hadn't now, but can't change that.

Oh, and Type O neg here.
View Quote

Never got sick. I don't ever get sick, aside from a cold or being hungover (and I don't drink anymore). I work around ~2k gross teenagers and staff, so I get exposed to all kinds of shit 5 days a week. Sometimes cleaning up bodily messes too. I didn't get a cold this year either. My coworkers have gotten COVID-19 plenty of times. Hell, Tim was just out for a week 2 weeks ago. Bitching immune system checking in!
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:33:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:36:29 AM EDT
[#6]
The COVID vaccine will end up being the biggest scandal in medical history in a few  years.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:45:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Where’s the hoopla over asking if you’ve had a tattoo or piercing recently?

I’m pureblood, but trying to make anything out of a 2 week wait for the jabtards is really grasping at straws.

OneBlood around here will hook you up with a $20 gift card, and a $10 Carabba’s coupon if you time it right.

Buying a decent dinner out for a 1/2 hr of doing a good thing…… works for me.

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:46:34 AM EDT
[#8]
This is viral bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:47:43 AM EDT
[#9]
They have been asking this for at least a year if not 2. DC Drano is a drama queen.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:49:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Can we retire on blood and sperm proceeds now?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:49:59 AM EDT
[#11]
This is what upsets you? A blood donation? You just can’t move on beyond Covid can you? Would you like reparations and history books changed to accommodate your peonouns as well?

What happened to letting a harness run their business their way and not giving it a second thought? Now everyone needs to start a post after years of badmouthing this type of action and attitude.

Quoted:
So the Red Cross says there is a blood shortage and finally admits that all the vaxtards are full of tainted blood, and that they can’t use it like the unvaxxed

IDGAF that the Red Cross need unvaxxed donors to donate.

I used to donate, but refuse to do so now (and I’m
One of the rare blood antigen carriers too… Lutheran and what not )

You want my unvaxxed blood? How much are you paying? No more free ride.

You wanted me imprisoned, out of work, or dead for not getting that shot.

Payback is a bitch.

The Red Cross needs to fold in on itself like a neutron star and start over
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:51:39 AM EDT
[#12]
How do people read this rage bait shit daily?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:52:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'm thinking of opening a vegan restaurant that caters to lesbians.  Will call it Vegina.  Good idea?
View Quote

If you are ever in San Diego and would like to meet for breakfast, I know a really good Lacto-Vege-Lesbyterian restaurant that serves bacon.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:52:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm concerned with how easily misled many of you are. Serious question, do you just believe everything on the internet?
View Quote

Most of what I believe, isn't on the internet, because it's been censored.

Jay
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:56:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What’s the rationale? It’s not like they’re gonna admit that the shot is garbage
View All Quotes
Quoted:
What’s the rationale? It’s not like they’re gonna admit that the shot is garbage

The rationale is that some troll on twitter feels the need to make people think that the Red Cross doesn't want vaccinated blood.  It is false, plain and simple.

Here is the note from the Red Cross Website:

COVID-19 Vaccine and Blood Donor Eligibility Information

The Red Cross is following FDA blood donation eligibility guidance for those who receive a COVID-19 vaccination, and deferral times may vary depending on the type of vaccine an individual receives. If you’ve received a COVID-19 vaccine, you’ll need to provide the manufacturer name when you come to donate. Upon vaccination, you should receive a card or printout indicating what COVID-19 vaccine was received, and we encourage you to bring that card with you to your next donation. In most cases, there is no deferral time for individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine as long as they are symptom free and feeling well at the time of donation.   The following eligibility guidelines apply to each COVID-19 vaccine received, including boosters:

There is no deferral time for eligible blood donors who are vaccinated with an inactivated or RNA based COVID-19 vaccine manufactured by AstraZeneca, Janssen/J&J, Moderna, Novavax, or Pfizer.   Eligible blood donors who received a live attenuated COVID-19 vaccine or do not know what type of COVID-19 vaccine they received must wait two weeks before giving blood. If you have an appointment scheduled and need to change your donation date based on the above guidance, click here. If you have further eligibility questions, please call 1-800-RED CROSS.

If you believe 10% of what you read on Twitter, you're pushing it.  If you believe ANYTHING on twitter that includes quotes around stuff that isn't a direct quote ("safe and effective" in this case), you're a fool.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:57:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
PureBlood master race checking in. How much is my blood and sperm worth today?
View Quote

Nothing.  There is no way to prove that you haven't been vaccinated for COVID-19, and nobody in their right mind would pay a premium price for something that can't be verified.

ETA the only way anyone is going to get paid for punching a clown is by joining a circus, or a rodeo.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:59:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
“Media Literacy” is a leftist conspiracy!

Many of you are truly too stupid to be on the internet.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:59:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The COVID vaccine will end up being the biggest scandal in medical history in a few  years.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/271112/SKULLS_AND_SYRINGE_jpg-3136419.JPG
View Quote

Seems like I heard the same thing a few years ago.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:13:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

How do you know someone's a pureblood? Same as knowing who's a vegan Texan pilot nurse who does crossfit: they'll make damn sure everybody knows it even if nobody asked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It going to cost you . My profit margins are as high as the medical industry’s are . Maybe higher.

Quoted:
Pureblood O positive checking in. Pay me.

Quoted:
Pureblood checking in

How do you know someone's a pureblood? Same as knowing who's a vegan Texan pilot nurse who does crossfit: they'll make damn sure everybody knows it even if nobody asked.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:18:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So the Red Cross says there is a blood shortage and finally admits that all the vaxtards are full of tainted blood, and that they can’t use it like the unvaxxed

IDGAF that the Red Cross need unvaxxed donors to donate.

I used to donate, but refuse to do so now (and I’m
One of the rare blood antigen carriers too… Lutheran and what not )

You want my unvaxxed blood? How much are you paying? No more free ride.

You wanted me imprisoned, out of work, or dead for not getting that shot.

Payback is a bitch.

The Red Cross needs to fold in on itself like a neutron star and start over
View Quote

I want to subscribe to your newsletter.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:20:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
I honestly believe that people are just posting tabloid news in the hopes of being first. Through out my day I see news articles and Youtube video suggestions that I can pretty much guarantee will show up in GD. Usually within 12 hours or less. Its happening more and more frequently.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:21:54 PM EDT
[#22]
F*ck Red Cross.  They should have screened for fax/unfaxxed to begin with.  

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:22:56 PM EDT
[#23]
One more pint for 6 gallons.

I do it for the shirts they had out.

Edit
They ask this question to make sure you haven't received a self-replicating vaccine; and if you have, there is a two-week wait.

Most Covid vaccines are not replicating, and do not require a waiting period.

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:22:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Where’s the hoopla over asking if you’ve had a tattoo or piercing recently?
View Quote

Because everyone knows those are there to see if you lied on the gay sex question.

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:49:40 PM EDT
[#25]
18 yo dies after getting “vaccine”, parents blame vaxx. Sadly, there are hundreds of these videos now. Totally normal, no, it’s not.

Maybe it’s time for another “pole”. The last one, with over 1000 responding, showed only 5% of GD favored your “vaccine”. How do you round that square.

Your arrogance doesn’t age well.

May she rest well.

Video: Broken Arrow family blames COVID vaccine for daughter’s death
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:59:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

If you are ever in San Diego and would like to meet for breakfast, I know a really good Lacto-Vege-Lesbyterian restaurant that serves bacon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm thinking of opening a vegan restaurant that caters to lesbians.  Will call it Vegina.  Good idea?

Do they serve lactating tranny milk ?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:03:09 PM EDT
[#27]
LifeSouth takes mine. It's voluntary to answer if you have had the vaccine. Just passed the 9 gallon mark.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:05:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, but there are people who eat there who believe that human breast milk is an effective treatment for dog ear mites.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:14:40 PM EDT
[#29]
I used to donate blood but stopped when they demanded my SSN. I told them I wasn't taking a tax deduction for the donation so they didn't need my SSN but they just looked at me funny.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:20:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

No, but there are people who eat there who believe that human breast milk is an effective treatment for dog ear mites.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting. I prefer to use bacon grease .
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:27:46 PM EDT
[#31]
OP is a BS troll. Yes, you can give as long as you are symptom-free just like anyone else. They are also giving a $15 Amazon gift card. There is a blood shortage. OP is putting lives at risk with his lies.

https://www.redcrossblood.org/local-homepage/news/article/blood-donation-after-flu-vaccine-rcbs.html
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:36:54 PM EDT
[#32]
I’m scheduled to donate this coming Monday.  I’ve had the Moderna jab twice.  It’s on my record with them.  I’ve gotten nothing from them about calling first.

Now the funny thing is when the idjits go to take my BP they always grab the tiny cuff and have me holding my arm up and not relaxing it.  Last time the lady knew what she was doing.  But I’ve gotten letters from the Red Cross telling me to get to a doc asap because of high BP.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top