Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 21
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:51:59 AM EDT
[#1]
She must be a Serious Trigger Puller, someone else on Instagram claims to have heard BCM is part of her sponsorship
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:52:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe taran and colion could also explain why they were pimping anti gun, pro obama Democrat Jon bernthal at shot as well.  And maybe trijicon would explain why they paid him to be at their booth?

Wait, no, he’s a celebrity.  Who cares if he would destroy the constitution, so long as he looks pretty.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:53:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Ahhhh yeaaaa! In on this one.

Hooker who's anti gun? You don't say.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:53:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's my point. You think EVERYONE is a leftist for having one dissenting opinion. This whole place is a cesspool of virtue signalling rightism.

EVERYONE seems left when you're a right wing extremist.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Says the leftist shill...
That's my point. You think EVERYONE is a leftist for having one dissenting opinion. This whole place is a cesspool of virtue signalling rightism.

Why don't you leave this cesspool and go back to your safe space?
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:54:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You would be surprised.  Ex:  80% lowers were developed by gun nuts behind enemy lines

Its easy to be a gun guy in a red state.  Its much harder in a blue state.  In my experience, gun guys in other states actually are less involved politically cuz they don't have to be.  Gun guys in CA tend to be much more vocal and educated because they've already been pushed into a corner.

Don't get me wrong.  I hate CA with every ounce of my soul and thank God everyday that I live in Utah right now.
View Quote
Partial credit for partially correct.   We are still constantly educating newbs.   The liberal anti propaganda and brain washing requires quite a bit of reorientation to get them thinking right.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:54:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Is this legit?
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:55:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
She surfs, shoots guns and ride motorcycles.

Looks good to me.
View Quote
I’m not picking on you, I give my word...but looking at that horsehead and reading your comment I am reminded of this obscure line...

Raising Arizona - We ate sand
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:56:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Im willing to bet by analyzing these pics she is a muncher of the carpet , not that there is anything wrong with that
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll give her one thing... I'm jealous of her life according to Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/tannedandtraveled
Im willing to bet by analyzing these pics she is a muncher of the carpet , not that there is anything wrong with that
Yeah.  I'll take "Has the Ghey" for 100 Alex.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:56:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Unlike the others here, I don't require safe spaces. I'm not afraid of ideas or discussion like you are.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:57:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Is this legit?
View Quote

Yes. 100% legit.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:57:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Googled her name and this Facebook post was the first thing in search.

Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:57:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Unlike the others here, I don't require safe spaces. I'm not afraid of ideas or discussion like you are.
View Quote
Now you've done it, you've triggered the muh rights extremists...
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:58:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:01:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
EVERYONE knows you're a leftie.  You're not fooling anyone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Says the leftist shill...

EVERYONE knows you're a leftie.  You're not fooling anyone.
Yep. I had his number from his first troll post here. He just hasn't stepped on his dick yet.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:01:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:02:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Lol, stupid woman...doesnt know when to shut her mouth.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:03:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Damn, I swear I thought this was going to be a #metoo thread when you consider all the hot chicks he has around.

That said, I'm not surprised. He took Jon Bernthal to shot show, the same guy who said This and this.

I'm also certain Taran Tactical can live off from his Hollywood money and won't need us mere pro 2A peons now that he's made a name for him self in that industry as the go to guy for skills training.
View Quote
That's not the least bit surprising to me.   Typical "ok for me, but not for thee" attitude from someone in Hollywood that wants to outwardly appear bad-ass but yet still wants to get work from liberal overlords.   The problem is he's been absorbing too much liberal propaganda and needs re-education.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:03:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:04:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Colion, despite speaking out against the BLM movement, expressed some concern about police brutality and was therefore labeled as a leftist shill and an anti-2A commie by the braintrust on ARFCOM.

This place does more to harm gun owners than Noir ever could.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

News to me... please explain.
Colion, despite speaking out against the BLM movement, expressed some concern about police brutality and was therefore labeled as a leftist shill and an anti-2A commie by the braintrust on ARFCOM.

This place does more to harm gun owners than Noir ever could.
Well said^^

Noir's comments were PERFECTLY reasonable and appropriate for the situation.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:05:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Looks like Gene Simmons' son took care of that.

http://static10.imagecollect.com/preview/385/b7f2c9387d05648
View Quote
Oh, she's runined now.  I've heard that even horses admire his package.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:05:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your "ideas" aren't going to change anyone's mind here.  The damage your party has done to gun rights alone is reason enough to reject them.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:06:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:07:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/Ht3t2f8.png
View Quote
That's from 2017, the glamour article where she states her anti 2A opinion is from this week.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:07:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Fucktards like these 2 are one of the reasons I hate the GunBro,  IGshooter , pewpewlife dipshits .

Like I said in another thread the firearms as recreational items mindset is a cancer to the community.

These people have little to nothing invested and will jump on to the next fad in a couple years , but in the meantime get trotted out as spokespersons and experts
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Fucktards like these 2 are one of the reasons I hate the GunBro,  IGshooter , pewpewlife dipshits .

Like I said in another thread the firearms as recreational items mindset is a cancer to the community.

These people have little to nothing invested and will jump on to the next fad in a couple years , but in the meantime get trotted out as spokespersons and experts
The last line is where it is at. I’d love to know what % just used firearms as a trendy niche to gain fame. It was like Magpul Dynamics came out with a new/cool shooting video and then everyone and their brother wants to have their own cool slo mo shooting youtube videos and use that alone as a reason to put them on a pedistal as some sort of SME while if anyone in this country should be laying down knowledge for the masses it is probably Paul Howe.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:07:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Your "ideas" aren't going to change anyone's mind here.  The damage your party has done to gun rights alone is reason enough to reject them.
View Quote
I've also personally done WAAAAAY more for gun rights than 99% of the posters on this wasteland of a forum.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:08:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Time out.... how is Taran Butler the guy that has the gun bunny harem?
View Quote
Proximity.  Mainly proximity.
[#27]
Hawaii and California...sounds like she wants to remain in the good graces of the communist states, so she can travel unimpeded. Even Navy SEALs are corrupted by left coast retardation.
[#28]
First time I've heard of Taran tactical.

From the first impression, it isn't the kind of place I'll spend my money at.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:08:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:09:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:If true, hopefully she loses her position with TT.
View Quote
The only “position” TT ever cared about with her was most likely horizontal
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:10:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
This would be utterly sad if it weren't for the fact that Taran can out shoot 87% 100% of Arfcom
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:10:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
That's from 2017, the glamour article where she states her anti 2A opinion is from this week.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/Ht3t2f8.png
Yes... she's been shooting with him since 2010.

Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:11:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hint: When you use that term sincerely, you're a Leftist.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:11:39 AM EDT
[#34]
What kind of special priveleges does Taran get from CA government to operate a 3 gun training facility for a sport that CA gun laws restrict? Consent of the King? Rules for thee and none for me?
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:12:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
This might hurt their bottom line.
View Quote
Only man on this board who could hit the bottom of that is ole Cervix Whisperer himself and I’ve yet to see him post....so we may never know.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:14:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Hint: When you use that term sincerely, you're a Leftist.
View Quote
That's not how it works, cupcake.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:15:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I've also personally done WAAAAAY more for gun rights than 99% of the posters on this wasteland of a forum.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wat? That's just a silly thing to say.

By supporting leftist, nothing you have done in support of gun rights means anything.

The party you supports is anti gun.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:15:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Proximity.  Mainly proximity. Money.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:17:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:17:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:18:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

What kind of special priveleges does Taran get from CA government to operate a 3 gun training facility for a sport that CA gun laws restrict? Consent of the King? Rules for thee and none for me?
View Quote
Which CA gun laws restrict 3-gun?

10-round mag ban?  Standard cap mags were grandfathered in, and the most recent law to criminalize them was stayed.  While standard cap mags are still illegal in LA, Taran's place isn't in LA...it's the next county over in Simi Valley.

Approved pistol roster?  Well, up until 2014 we had the "Single Shot Exemption" which allowed you to still purchase off-roster handguns.  That has now gone away, but there are still plenty of off roster handguns floating around CA and available for FTF PPT.

Not sure what law you are referring to that would impede the very active thriving 3-gun scene we have in SoCal?
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:19:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Wat? That's just a silly thing to say.

By supporting leftist, nothing you have done in support of gun rights means anything.

The party you supports is anti gun.
View Quote
I'm not a leftist, or a democrat, so your statement is invalid.

I know it's tough for you to not apply black and white labels to people, though. <Edited -40xb>
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:19:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
This would be utterly sad if it weren't for the fact that Taran can out shoot 87% 100% of Arfcom
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, I highly doubt that. Never heard of them in the precision shooting community, Bro. They're more than welcome to try.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:20:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’ve done more negatives to gun rights.

Why the fuck are you even here, troll?
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:21:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

His party?
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:21:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:21:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Uh huh. Manning a glory hole at the DNC, hoping to pass herpies along to all the active participants, isn't doing much for gun rights. I will applaud your efforts, though.

Btw...why are you wasting your precious gun rights defense time on this "wasteland of a forum?"
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:21:44 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

10-round mag ban?  Standard cap mags were grandfathered in, and the most recent law to criminalize them was stayed.  While standard cap mags are still illegal in LA, Taran's place isn't in LA...it's the next county over in Simi Valley.

Approved pistol roster?  Well, up until 2014 we had the "Single Shot Exemption" which allowed you to still purchase off-roster handguns.  That has now gone away, but there are still plenty of off roster handguns floating around CA and available for FTF PPT.

Not sure what law you are referring to that would impeded the very active thriving 3-gun scene we have in SoCal?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure what law you are referring to that would impeded the very active thriving 3-gun scene we have in SoCal?
Serious question: is the bullet button nonsense only a thing for more than 10 round mags, or for all mags?

Asking because it seems like operating a bullet button would be antithetical to 3-gun competition, but if you can avoid it with a 10rd mag then... NVM
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:22:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I don't buy Beretta for a different reason but thanks for that info. It just solidifies my position on the matter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What a damn fool. Hope Taran Tactical lets her go asap and releases a statement about what she said.

If they do not I will not be buying anymore of their products.
Do you still buy Beretta? They sponsor a shooter who is openly pro assault weapon ban and Beretta not only never fired him, but never commented.
I don't buy Beretta for a different reason but thanks for that info. It just solidifies my position on the matter.
Denada. Losts of people here emailed them including Aimless. Total radio silence. Might be time for another campaign, though the ideal time for that is before SHOT not after.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:22:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What a damn fool. Hope Taran Tactical lets her go asap and releases a statement about what she said.

If they do not I will not be buying anymore of their products.
Do you still buy Beretta? They sponsor a shooter who is openly pro assault weapon ban and Beretta not only never fired him, but never commented.
What's the story on this Beretta shooter?
Page / 21
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top