BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:34:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does her bush look like that cultural appropriation on her head?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:36:54 AM EDT
[#2]
No one with any sense wants to see her stink ditch.

LC
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 12:07:50 PM EDT
[#3]
If I was drunk at the bar I would take her home and fuck her. From behind. I can not stand her giant shiny forehead. That is what makes her face look rough. Her face is all forehead with her hair style
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 4:05:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Can she humiliate herself anymore than she’s already done? Lol
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 4:53:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

looking at the face is always optional

(edit to add:) just seen a picture, woof, not looking at the face is the bare minimum with that chunky dog

bleah
View Quote

Lieutenant Baldovich to Brock Samson “Is there anything I can do for you?” Brock Samson “you can keep the helmet on”  - Venture Brothers                
Phantom Spaceman! | The Venture Bros. | Adult Swim
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 4:53:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Meh I expected worse.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 5:00:48 PM EDT
[#7]
She's fucked up...but the men who claim they are women are even worse, yet the gubamint expects everyone to treat them like genuine females...
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top