I hope the Pope excommunicates him/her/whatever

Against All Odds
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:05:11 PM EDT
[#7]
And no French polish. What a tragedy!
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:05:54 PM EDT
[#8]
That’s a dude.
To be clear, a mentally ill dude with no balls, but still a dude.
Disgusting.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:07:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You used Transgender and Health Official in the same sentence

Honk Honk
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:08:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Gross
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:08:52 PM EDT
[#11]
OUTSTANDING!!!! Not only has said named member taken it upon themselves to further the movement of women everywhere, she has also championed the LGBQTwtfBBQ1!  Community at the same time.

I award it one giant pat on the back. Dick refurbishment is not authorized .
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:09:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Why does the health department have admirals? l.
View Quote

@crownvic96

I asked this exact question once WAY WAY back of a Public Health Service officer, and this is what she told me.

Back in sailing ship days ships had quarantine periods and quarantine officers(later "public health officers" ) and a yellow flag that was put up to signify said ship was under quarantine or not to mingle with shore. The government gave these people STUPID high ranks because quarantine of things like measles, small pox , plague, ect was a HUGE deal. so if you had a captain being told by an admiral (who had never sailed a ship but was a doctor/trained in this particular field), "YOU WILL NOT LOWER YOUR BOATS / NOBODY GOES ASHORE" there was military might behind it and they could do firing squads as a threat(so captains listened).

The PHS officer corps has a tiny yellow flag as their symbol on their uniform collars to (where old BDU style army uniforms would have a  crossed sabers, crossed cannons , crossed rifles, crossed arrows). THey get lumped in with coasties as a quasi military force quite frequently and they are "shoved under mlitary pay and benefits" too.  Though they are deployable and get abused when they deploy, buddy has been a COVID nurse for 18 monthsnow and made o5 pay doing it. so 120k/year for multiple 16 hours back to back. civilian side he would be making 30k a MONTH for that.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:09:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Just think about all the crazy shenanigans that never make the news. The stuff we know has to be just the tip of the iceberg... at best.

I almost enjoy all the things dismissed as hyperbolic arguments, strawmen, and reductions ad absurdum in the early 2000s or so by the then-counter culture left being not only embraced but foisted on the world at large. Itll get worse before it gets worse.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:09:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Finally
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:10:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:10:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The amount of times it tried suicide but survived
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What are the 4 service ribbons for?

Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:12:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
This is how Democrats break the so called “Glass Ceiling”. Now they can brag that they have a female 4 star admiral appointed by them on their EEO reports. The Democrats really think women are that stupid.
View Quote

Well, if they are libtard women, then yes, they are stupid.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:15:11 PM EDT
[#18]
That shit ain't right.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:15:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:16:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:17:43 PM EDT
[#21]
This is 100% payback for this mental case helping to steal pennsylvania during the election.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:18:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Zero fucks given about the trans part the part that pisses me off is the commie part.
View Quote

You should have a problem with the Public Health Service giving a leadership role to a mentally ill person who thinks treating mental illness means playing along with it.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:19:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What are the 4 service ribbons for?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:22:07 PM EDT
[#24]
'Rear' Admiral

Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:24:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:24:05 PM EDT
[#26]
They really didn’t have to say “openly” in this case. We knew. We all know.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:26:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Finally
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:26:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:27:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Again disagree I would have zero problems if it was someone like Blaire White or ARFs own EE getting nominated*. I care about where one stands politically not what is or is not between someones legs...

EDIT *If they were qualified for said position
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ill be that guy

The trans part bugs me as much as the commie part

A trans admiral

fuckin lol

Again disagree I would have zero problems if it was someone like Blaire White or ARFs own EE getting nominated*. I care about where one stands politically not what is or is not between someones legs...

Inability to come to grips with the facts of their own biology makes the individuals you mentioned unqualified for a public health policy position regardless of how much we might agree with them politically.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:27:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Was he/she a POW with Bowe Bergdahl?  No wonder they kept him.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:27:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Not guilty.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:28:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Clown World strikes again
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:28:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The trans part is a clue to his mental condition.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:29:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Why does the health department have admirals? That is what's blowing my mind more than the trans part lol.
View Quote

I really don’t get why public health has ranks like this
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:29:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

@crownvic96

I asked this exact question once WAY WAY back of a Public Health Service officer, and this is what she told me.

Back in sailing ship days ships had quarantine periods and quarantine officers(later "public health officers" ) and a yellow flag that was put up to signify said ship was under quarantine or not to mingle with shore. The government gave these people STUPID high ranks because quarantine of things like measles, small pox , plague, ect was a HUGE deal. so if you had a captain being told by an admiral (who had never sailed a ship but was a doctor/trained in this particular field), "YOU WILL NOT LOWER YOUR BOATS / NOBODY GOES ASHORE" there was military might behind it and they could do firing squads as a threat(so captains listened).

The PHS officer corps has a tiny yellow flag as their symbol on their uniform collars to (where old BDU style army uniforms would have a  crossed sabers, crossed cannons , crossed rifles, crossed arrows). THey get lumped in with coasties as a quasi military force quite frequently and they are "shoved under mlitary pay and benefits" too.  Though they are deployable and get abused when they deploy, buddy has been a COVID nurse for 18 monthsnow and made o5 pay doing it. so 120k/year for multiple 16 hours back to back. civilian side he would be making 30k a MONTH for that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@crownvic96

Interesting!

Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:29:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Give her command of the Titanic.
View Quote

Brandon already has that covered!
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:30:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Not guilty.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:30:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Uhhhm yahhhh

But more noooooo

Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:31:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Not guilty.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:33:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Anyone thanked him for his service yet?
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:35:06 PM EDT
[#41]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@crownvic96

Interesting!
https://braintrustmusic.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/the-more-you-know.png

So what military personnel is he going to be bossing around that they're worried about disobeying?
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:36:33 PM EDT
[#42]
I bet Russia and China don't have any trannies in positions of power...fucking losers,diversity is strength!!!!

Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:36:47 PM EDT
[#43]
I sit at home feeling assured that will people like austin, milley, the manicure general and this mental case....that our military has the best leadership possible and would necer be used against us
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:37:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Klinger has competition.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:40:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:41:21 PM EDT
[#46]
LGB community...Let’s Go Brandon
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:41:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ill be that guy

The trans part bugs me as much as the commie part

A trans admiral

fuckin lol

You have been socially indoctrinated and manipulated by the media, entertainment, educational system, etc. to have that and many other opinions over decades despite any objective data.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:42:37 PM EDT
[#48]
It is just a big meme now
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:43:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Zero fucks given about the trans part the part that pisses me off is the commie part.
View Quote

I don't want crazy people in charge of anything.....let alone health.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 12:45:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Zero fucks given about the trans part
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Zero fucks given about the trans part

Just what we need in government, people more likely to commit suicide in charge of organizations that are (allegedly) important in disasters

Levine is also the organization’s first-ever female four-star admiral.

Yet again, men are better at everything, even breaking glass ceilings as strong women
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top