Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 11:45:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 12:04:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Now that the ban is over apparently no one complied with it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Twenty years ago everyone chattered about how your rifle better be preban if it had a collapsible stock. Pistols were limited to OA98's that were skeletonized to make AWB weight requirements.

15 years ago there were multiple threads wondering if it was ok to put a cap over the end of the specialized pistol buffer tubes.

We've come a long ways in twenty years. Braces have proliferated like crazy and short AR's are normalized. We've had multiple major supreme court wins and the supreme court is far more gun friendly than it used to be.
Now that the ban is over apparently no one complied with it.

Best I can remember, I complied.  Simply because I had sold the one gun I owned that would have been covered (and grandfathered as a pre-ban), when I needed some extra money to cover rent, then couldn't afford the inflated prices on the pre-ban stuff until shortly before the ban was set to expire.  Married with a kid, then paying for a divorce and custody case, doesn't leave much for the gun budget.

ETA: Join date checks out, for those that didn't notice.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 12:05:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Well, FWIW most of us that are here everyday feel the same way.
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 12:09:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
By the amount of freedom hating slow boil apologists here.

Fucking gross
View Quote

Like I've said...

GD is Freedom Boner in their minds, RINO in reality with a bunch of 90s era Dems who happen to like guns mixed in.

True, America first, freedom loving, believers in the Constitution are few and faaaarrrrr between.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 12:10:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Freedom hating slow boil?  As opposed to Freedom loving kill em all now types?

You first, OP.  You first.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 12:28:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Was a pretty good place when I joined back in '08, but site was Brownelled in 2019...

Down the tubes...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 12:39:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Lots of statist bootlickers on this forum. And it has a high correlation with the never-Trumpers and communist leaning crowds. Just saying.

Quoted:
Ho ha! How many white knights defended Trump's bumpstock ban and red flag cheering? We saw who really gave a shit About 2a with all that "muh bumpstock" "nra made him" groveling.
View Quote

Oh - the White Knights are still wildly cheering on the President who back stabbed Gun Owners with the Trump Bump Stock Ban (which has now metastasized into "Ghost Gun Ban", "Braced Pistol Ban", "Forced Reset Trigger Ban", and whatever next the BATFE wants to rule is a Felony to possess - all without having to bother going to Congress to get the actual law legally changed).

Trump: ‘We’re getting rid’ of ‘bump stocks’

About 2:10 in

And don't forget the President who gave huge Vocal Support for Red Flag Laws, (I like Take the Guns first and the Due Process later) along with Background checks, raising purchase age to 21 and other 2nd Amendment Restrictions - all coming from the "Strong Supporter of the 2nd Amendment" President.

President Donald Trump Says Take Guns 'Early' Without Due Process | CNBC

About 30 seconds in "   Take the Firearms First and THEN go to Court.   I like taking the guns early.    Take the guns first - go through due process second.

The White Knights won't like it - but it is what it is and that is what he said there on Camera - speaking from his heart.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 12:50:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Trump won, the Democrats stole it.
Jan 6 was open house, not an insurrection. Her name was Ashli Babbitt.
The current administration are filthy pig communists.
Abortion is murder.
Fuck the ATF, FBI, EPA, IRS, and any other bloated, overextended statist alphabet agencies.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 12:59:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

#buttholebrigade4lyfe
View Quote

The Bullhole Brigade is love.

The Butthole Brigade is life.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 1:04:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Oh - the White Knights are still wildly cheering on the President who back stabbed Gun Owners with the Trump Bump Stock Ban (which has now metastasized into "Ghost Gun Ban", "Braced Pistol Ban", "Forced Reset Trigger Ban", and whatever next the BATFE wants to rule is a Felony to possess - all without having to bother going to Congress to get the actual law legally changed).

https://i.imgur.com/hhMKS0f.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eoCS-QxuCc

And don't forget the President who gave huge Vocal Support for Red Flag Laws, (I like Take the Guns first and the Due Process later) along with Background checks, raising purchase age to 21 and other 2nd Amendment Restrictions - all coming from the "Strong Supporter of the 2nd Amendment" President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxgybgEKHHI

About 30 seconds in "   Take the Firearms First and THEN go to Court.   I like taking the guns early.    Take the guns first - go through due process second.

The White Knights won't like it - but it is what it is and that is what he said there on Camera - speaking from his heart.

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lots of statist bootlickers on this forum. And it has a high correlation with the never-Trumpers and communist leaning crowds. Just saying.

Quoted:
Ho ha! How many white knights defended Trump's bumpstock ban and red flag cheering? We saw who really gave a shit About 2a with all that "muh bumpstock" "nra made him" groveling.

https://i.imgur.com/hhMKS0f.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eoCS-QxuCc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxgybgEKHHI

Bigger_Hammer

Myopic, simple minded one issue voters were the Last nail in our coffin.

I’m not saying they caused the downfall, but they were the lynchpin that when pulled, brought down the whole apparatus.  

Years ago, I would have said that 80% of the dudes here were Good Guys*
*Defined as Normal, hard working, brave, Conservative or Libertarian minded individuals who are smart enough to understand basic economics and history.    
Today, that number is less than 20%.  Lots of good people were banned, but more than that; the MSM turned us against each other to the extent that we were rendered combat ineffective.  
The NeverTrumpers, the BranchCovidians, the PutinPuffers, the sad, hopeless millennial BoomerBlamers, the Narcissists, the Cliff Clavins…
..were all compromised, panicked and demoralized.
No offense, but how many normal strong, brave, independent patriotic Americans remain?    
How many were in favor of the Stimmy Checks?   Around 80% (and 20% weren't getting any because of income limits, lolz).
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 1:11:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I’m not saying they caused the downfall, but they were the lynchpin that when pulled, brought down the whole apparatus.  

*Defined as Normal, hard working, brave, Conservative or Libertarian minded individuals who are smart enough to understand basic economics and history.    
Today, that number is less than 20%.  Lots of good people were banned, but more than that; the MSM turned us against each other to the extent that we were rendered combat ineffective.  
The NeverTrumpers, the BranchCovidians, the PutinPuffers, the sad, hopeless millennial BoomerBlamers, the Narcissists, the Cliff Clavins…
Were all compromised, panicked and demoralized.
No offense, but how many normal strong, brave, independent patriotic Americans remain?    
How many were in favor of the Stimmy Checks?   Around 80% (and 20% weren't getting any because of income limits, lolz).
View Quote

The irony of you bemoaning the lack of unity while simultaneously dividing people up into groups who may disagree with you on one or more issues is pretty hilarious.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 1:21:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The irony of you bemoaning the lack of unity while simultaneously dividing people up into groups who may disagree with you on one or more issues is pretty hilarious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Were all compromised, panicked and demoralized.

I’m aware of that, but don’t pretend they didn’t divide themselves.  There are various Very Loud subgroups who constantly bitch about those items, almost to the exclusion of all others.   You know exactly what I’m talking about.   Those groups defined and divided Themselves.     Something happened over the last 10 years. Intelligent conversation took a nosedive.    I think it was a combination of Cell Phone internet Surfing and Social Media propaganda.  Anyway, the membership and content changed, and not for the better.
Personally, I believe Trumps time is done, but for people here to Still be so rabidly antiTrump after everything we’ve seen from Biden?   The pure wholesale ignorance defies imagination.  You almost can’t even respond to it, because anything you can think of, would be considered “an insult”.     It’s not a matter of them disagreeing with something I believe in.   It’s a matter of them embracing a reality so alien and opposite from actual, as to leave no common ground at all.  
Ie. There are 2 candidates: One did a couple things you don’t like.
The other is opposed to every single thing you believe in.  
Which one do you spend your life’s energy hating and railing against?  

It’s like simple common sense abandoned 87% of the people here.   I don’t expect you to understand.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 1:36:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I’m aware of that, but don’t pretend they didn’t divide themselves.  There are various Very Loud subgroups who constantly bitch about those items, almost to the exclusion of all others.   You know exactly what I’m talking about.   Those groups defined and divided Themselves.     Something happened over the last 10 years. Intelligent conversation took a nosedive.    I think it was a combination of Cell Phone internet Surfing and Social Media propaganda.  Anyway, the membership and content changed, and not for the better.
View Quote

I don’t know, man… I’ve seen shit on this forum where people scream that you can’t be a true conservative if you’re in an interracial relationship, drive anything smaller than an F250, know someone with colored hair/tattoos, don’t want to have kids, think gays should just live their lives like normal people and all kinds of things.

Your whole shtick here doesn’t really seem any different.

People disagree on things. Hell, my wife and I don’t agree on everything 100% yet I love her and we seem to be ok sharing a house and retirement accounts. The attitude of “If you don’t agree with me 100% on everything all the time it not only means you’re wrong but you’re also part of a Communist conspiracy” or some such seems counter productive. Leave that for liberals.

If you want everyone to be in lockstep with your belief system on all things constantly that’s cool and all, but it seems to be not only unrealistic but also exhausting.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 1:47:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Personally, I believe Trumps time is done, but for people here to Still be so rabidly antiTrump after everything we’ve seen from Biden?   The pure wholesale ignorance defies imagination.  You almost can’t even respond to it, because anything you can think of, would be considered “an insult”.     It’s not a matter of them disagreeing with something I believe in.   It’s a matter of them embracing a reality so alien and opposite from actual, as to leave no common ground at all.  

It’s like simple common sense abandoned 87% of the people here.   I don’t expect you to understand.
View Quote

I'm a 2nd Amendment Voter - I make no illusion that ANY Democrat is going to do anything except to Destroy the 2nd Amendment. I've never voted for any Democrat in 40 years and you won't find nary any actual Democratic Voter on this board.  But on ARFCOM these days you don't want to suck Trumps Dick - You are a "Never_Trumper"

And if idiots want to call me a N_T (Despite having voted for Trump in 2016 & 2020), then let me give them the specific Reasons I dislike what Trump actually SAID & DID regarding the 2nd Amendment.  If you bothered to educate yourself and READ the Bump Stock Memo, or WATCH those Videos - You'd realize that Trump isn't our Shiny Knight to Protect the 2nd Amendment any more than he had the back of his many thousands of supporters he left dangling in the wind when he declined to pardon any of them and jetted away to Florida with Two Hundred Million Dollars of "donations" and didn't spend a single solitary cent to help any of them.  Sure - that's the LEADERSHIP we need?

Fool me Once - Shame on You.

Fool me Twice - Shame on Me.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 1:49:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Things were going fine until OP had to come back around and shit it up.
View Quote

Agreed.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 1:52:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Bunch of opportunists. The kind of people that ditch you when the going gets rough.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gun owners be like fuck the government and AFT. AFT offers free stamps to register your braced pistols.  Gun owners be like where do I sign up to suck that AFT dick.

Bunch of opportunists. The kind of people that ditch you when the going gets rough.

You wouldn't be there to help them out financially either while they get their ass handed to them in court for being your lemming.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 2:18:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'm a 2nd Amendment Voter - I make no illusion that ANY Democrat is going to do anything except to Destroy the 2nd Amendment. I've never voted for any Democrat in 40 years and you won't find nary any actual Democratic Voter on this board.  But on ARFCOM these days you don't want to suck Trumps Dick - You are a "Never_Trumper"

And if idiots want to call me a N_T (Despite having voted for Trump in 2016 & 2020), then let me give them the specific Reasons I dislike what Trump actually SAID & DID regarding the 2nd Amendment.  If you bothered to educate yourself and READ the Bump Stock Memo, or WATCH those Videos - You'd realize that Trump isn't our Shiny Knight to Protect the 2nd Amendment any more than he had the back of his many thousands of supporters he left dangling in the wind when he declined to pardon any of them and jetted away to Florida with Two Hundred Million Dollars of "donations" and didn't spend a single solitary cent to help any of them.  Sure - that's the LEADERSHIP we need?

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

You can rest easy.  Trump was successfully taken down by the Media, the Swamp and the NeverTrumpers.    He’s done.

Take a deep breath, air the Trumpness out your brain, and try to look Forward, considering all ramifications.     The bump stock tyranny is soon to be the very least of our worries.    It’ll be a quaint historical footnote, like when Perot talked about the deficit and globalization. Water under the bridge. Ya gotta let it go.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 2:39:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Could I get your definition of "The Swamp" ...  

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 2:47:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

All Of It.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 2:54:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Losing side? Son, this is about a lot more than winning or losing.
This is about living, your best, without deliberate unwanted pressure.
View Quote

I think that he meant to imply that he already picked a side.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 3:13:39 PM EDT
[#21]
What do they say about being on the claws?
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 3:17:36 PM EDT
[#22]
You'll have to clarify OP.   Half the forum things if we don't like trump we hate freedom.  

Half the forum supports the state telling you how to live as long as it's they way they like to live

Then there's about a third of us who are more libertarian and actually like freedom and are against the state.

Be more specific.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 3:18:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
But but but trump didn't do that the ATF did.  It's not like trump is the boss of the federal agencies or something.

Banning bump stocks and supporting new gun laws and red flag laws was just 8d chess . He was secretly pretending to support those things to find out who else in the ATF supported them so when he wins in 2024 he can do something about it.  He's a brilliant man.  Some people are saying the most brilliant man that ever lived .
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 3:24:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
it is funny reading all the members excited about their possibly free SBR and cant wait to sign up

this place is a joke if you think its full of people who love liberty
View Quote
I don't know, I have many reasons for having little to no interest in an SBR, but the cost of the stamp is not on the list.

If I'm putting my name in the NFA it ain't gonna be for that.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 3:29:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Well, FWIW most of us that are here everyday feel the same way.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/7/2022 3:30:01 PM EDT
[#26]
I’d like to state for the record that the limit does not exist in regards to my willingness to comply.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 3:30:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

It would make for a good thread, but basically, the Powers that be, the Bureaucracy of Government.  The people who Want us to have unchecked immigration.  Less Freedom.  Weaker Dollar, Affirmative Action and all it’s permutations. Tax and Spend, Welfare, etc, etc.  

Who controls them ?   Who wields them?      Could the the FED.  Could be China.  Obviously the Media is a huge part of it, as are all the big Tech companies, and most other companies.  

One Very good example is Illegal Immigration.    Nearly Every normal American is against it.  Since before Reagan.  Yet Nothing was done.  Remember when people were sending bricks to Washington saying “Build the Wall”?    During Bush 2/2 I think?   It didn’t even come close to getting done.  

Speculate about it too much, and you start sounding like a conspiracy theorist.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 3:33:32 PM EDT
[#28]
I'd like to thank all of the forum sliders for making this a Trump thread. He's mentioned nowhere in the title and currently does not hold office.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 3:33:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah no shit, that’s why I’m sbr’ing my braces pistols until AFTER the grace period. I’m going to show them by paying $200 in protest. ESPECIALLY since my intent was to sbr it anyway and use brace for temporary measure.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 3:38:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I'd like to thank all of the forum sliders for making this a Trump thread. He's mentioned nowhere in the title and currently does not hold office.
View Quote

I’m pretty much here only in case everything does collapse, as I have some friends here, and the resources are still good.

Otherwise I won’t reup my membership anymore. Too much negative and the communist types just seem emboldened these days. Too many old grumpy fat guys who’ve made nothing of themselves, but come here to post useless shit and divide this place even further because they’re nihilist.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 3:38:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I don’t know, man… I’ve seen shit on this forum where people scream that you can’t be a true conservative if you’re in an interracial relationship, drive anything smaller than an F250, know someone with colored hair/tattoos, don’t want to have kids, think gays should just live their lives like normal people and all kinds of things.

People disagree on things. Hell, my wife and I don’t agree on everything 100% yet I love her and we seem to be ok sharing a house and retirement accounts. The attitude of “If you don’t agree with me 100% on everything all the time it not only means you’re wrong but you’re also part of a Communist conspiracy” or some such seems counter productive. Leave that for liberals.

If you want everyone to be in lockstep with your belief system on all things constantly that’s cool and all, but it seems to be not only unrealistic but also exhausting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You misunderstand.   It’s not that I want or expect everyone to be in lock step.   It’s that I’ve lost faith that enough of us believe in anything, enough to be effective.   I know I’m not explaining it very well.

There was a time when we shared a basic understanding, love and respect for the Constitution as it’s written, and for America as it stands.  
I just don’t see it anymore.   I certainly welcome the chance to be wrong about that though.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:38:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I dont believe those are the same things.   Most of us were born into a system that already existed with established rules.  We can place the blame on our fathers for this one. What is happening
now is 34, 68, 86, 89, 94 all over again and it is ours to stand against it or lose the freedom that remains to us.  To submit to the tyranny or stand in defiance.

Currently pistol braced firearms are legal and have been. Lets keep it that way.   Non Compliance is the start.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So are we pissed at those who OFFERED up to ask permission from the king and paid the ransom to have an SBR? Or just those that are willing to do it because they must for free?

I dont believe those are the same things.   Most of us were born into a system that already existed with established rules.  We can place the blame on our fathers for this one. What is happening
now is 34, 68, 86, 89, 94 all over again and it is ours to stand against it or lose the freedom that remains to us.  To submit to the tyranny or stand in defiance.

Currently pistol braced firearms are legal and have been. Lets keep it that way.   Non Compliance is the start.

Well said
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:47:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

I can’t believe a 2nd Amendment voter voted for Trump 2020! He said a thing about bumpstocks and red flags!

You did what most others did. Voted for the lesser gun grabbing evils we were presented. Trump amazingly fucks with libs, we was our ‘FUCK YOU’ for Fobama mostly. He ain’t perfect but he does more than just take bumpstocks away. And you will vote for him again if he is the ticket, like we all will. Some will hold their nose more than others but it’s not the 10k or so of us picking any President.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 7:28:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Fucking gross
View Quote

The infestation is probably being orchestrated, there are a bunch of "them" piling on DJT #45 over on Gab. The left is running scared.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:28:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Fucking gross
View Quote

There's been a noticeable increase of them the past 3 years. Self hating apparently isn't limited to illiberals. And the defeatist that likes to call himself a realist. Those too. And plain commies. Increase across the board.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:42:18 PM EDT
[#36]
[b]Quoted:[/
View Quote

Nice tits
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:43:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Old folks
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:53:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Fucking gross
View Quote

Between the anarchists, Socialist enablers, and Freedom haters it sure isn't like the early days of GD at all.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top