BCM
User Panel

Page / 32
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:12:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Update

Just got a call from some guy regarding the missing signs.  He demands that I return the signs back of he will smash my face in his voicemail.

Well this has escalated well.

Going to file this with HPD now since this is Terroristic Threat with the Texas Penal Code.

Going over to the police station right now.
View Quote
Most of these people are cowards OP.

The ones that aren't... are impatient. Stay frosty
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:14:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Short of the sandal/sock fiasco NH might be my spirit animal...
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:14:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Op owns empty lots for the sole purpose of generating amusing GD threads.

Quoted:
Isn't op the guy who went to war with uhaul because they were parking trucks in his empty lot? How many empty lots does op operate?
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:16:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:16:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It just seems a little far fetched but hey if I'm wrong I'll man up.  Maybe OP just loves a fight.
View Quote
You might want to look up some of his older posts. This is mild, and almost certainly for real.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:17:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This thread definitely delivers now!

View Quote
It delivers fuck all. Still no confirmed pics of MILF realtor.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:17:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Isn't op the guy who went to war with uhaul because they were parking trucks in his empty lot? How many empty lots does op operate?
View Quote
I just went and read that thread, what a letdown...OP didn't deliver.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:19:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Maybe ARFCOM could have a gofundme, so that he can buy more empty lots!  
View Quote
You have been on a "smartass roll" lately!!!

Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:19:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Update

Just got a call from some guy regarding the missing signs.  He demands that I return the signs back of he will smash my face in his voicemail.

Going to file this with HPD now since this is Terroristic Threat with the Texas Penal Code.

View Quote
Chandler sure done did it now.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:30:40 AM EDT
[#10]
In for pics of milf, mangled sign, low IQ boyfriend, police report, or napalm strike.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:32:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:33:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:34:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Pics of op's face before and after being smashed in?

I bet the guy won't do shit once he sees your footwear.  He'll know you're operator as fuck.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:39:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Op you better after 20 pages not give her the damned signs back..  put the dog on her if she comes back..

Dont take no shit op.. you got enough over the socks
View Quote
He threw them away, in a dumpster 26 miles downrange.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:46:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Well made the report at the police substation.

Cop of course took the report and started her body cam on the desk in front of her to document the incident.  She did not seemed concerned and wonder what triggered the bodily harm threat.  Indicated that it may be related to me taking and disposing of the 22 open house signs that a realtor place on my property without my permission on Sunday.  She indicated whatever and took the report.  Got a case number.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:46:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It just seems a little far fetched but hey if I'm wrong I'll man up.  Maybe OP just loves a fight.
View Quote
That's an understatement. OP attracts trouble like  a bulldog to a meatwagon.

I'm on OP's side 100%.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:46:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

He threw them away, in a dumpster 26 miles downrange.
View Quote
Rightfully so.

Cannot wait for updates on the coming arrest of tard boyfriend/husband.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:47:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Then this thread will deliver forever.  It'll be a runner up Legendary Thread Status.

OP - I hope it's recorded.  Get some external cameras.  Let us know if the PD goes and talks to them about trespassing.   Being a licensed agent or broker is not a license to enter upon the land of another and place up signs.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:48:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

From the socks and sandals, she probably thought you were homeless.
View Quote
Or a German tourist.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:48:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Well made the report at the police substation.

Cop of course took the report and started her body cam on the desk in front of her to document the incident.  She did not seemed concerned and wonder what triggered the bodily harm threat.  Indicated that it may be related to me taking and disposing of the 22 open house signs that a realtor place on my property without my permission on Sunday.  She indicated whatever and took the report.  Got a case number.
View Quote
Awesome.  Now go get that body cam as suggested earlier in the thread.  That is one piece of advice that may be good.

Stand your ground OP.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:48:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm planning on selling some land pretty soon due to explosive expansion in my area.  Also the property taxes are getting insane around here as the appraisal from HCAD on this property went up 300%.  Going to sell this and get some more rental homes.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:53:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I'm planning on selling some land pretty soon due to explosive expansion in my area.  Also the property taxes are getting insane around here as the appraisal from HCAD on this property went up 300%.  Going to sell this and get some more rental homes.
View Quote
Have you responded to the voicemail yet?
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:55:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yes, the franchise owner for that location was renting space at a strip center next door to the property.  That strip center had limited parking and she was storing her U-Hauls on my property.  I confronted her about it and she said, she will move it when she has time, but was sitting on her fat ass watching TV.  Well I decided to call a tow truck to take the trailers away.  All of a sudden a white Tundra all of a sudden appeared immediately to take the trailers from my empty lot and bring it to the strip center's parking lot.

She also operated a tax preparation business out of the same location and left that stupid flag banners all over my empty lot one day to advertise her business without my permission.  I drove by, noticed it, jumped the curb with my truck and proceed to remove all those stupid flags from the property since it was about 15 feet from the sidewalk and I was not planning to walk back and forth to dump them.

There were about 7 of those stupid banner flags placed on my property.Attachment Attached File

Pictures of the lot in dispute.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:56:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Does that mean you’ll be needing a realtor?
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:58:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:58:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:59:48 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yes, the franchise owner for that location was renting space at a strip center next door to the property.  That strip center had limited parking and she was storing her U-Hauls on my property.  I confronted her about it and she said, she will move it when she has time, but was sitting on her fat ass watching TV.  Well I decided to call a tow truck to take the trailers away.  All of a sudden a white Tundra all of a sudden appeared immediately to take the trailers from my empty lot and bring it to the strip center's parking lot.

She also operated a tax preparation business out of the same location and left that stupid flag banners all over my empty lot one day to advertise her business without my permission.  I drove by, noticed it, jumped the curb with my truck and proceed to remove all those stupid flags from the property since it was about 15 feet from the sidewalk and I was not planning to walk back and forth to dump them.

There were about 7 of those stupid banner flags placed on my property.https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/13400/custom-feather-flags_jpg-1027143.JPG
View Quote
I kinda like you OP!!

Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:01:27 PM EDT
[#28]
I love this thread
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:01:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Update

View Quote
Man, if someone smashed my face into their voicemail I'd be pissed.  

We're cheering you on, OP.  Don't let us down.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:04:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:06:02 PM EDT
[#31]
OP, I have nothing to do for the next month.  I can go sit on your property in a lawn chair pretending to be you.  Seems entertaining.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:07:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
N H threads make me want to invest in empty lots.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:09:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
Winner, Winner!
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:09:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
There's a Courtney Cox looking agent that will be eager to list it for you.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:12:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

There were about 7 of those stupid banner flags placed on my property.https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/13400/custom-feather-flags_jpg-1027143.JPG
This thread delivers.
Pictures of the lot in dispute.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/13400/U-Haul_jpg-1027153.JPG
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:12:54 PM EDT
[#36]
OP, I love your threads. I owe you a couple beers for all this entertainment. Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:13:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm talking directly with the developer.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:13:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know, text him.  Do eeeet.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:17:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look into storage units. Large ones that are big enough for motor homes. DO NOT consider the small unit facilities. The large ones get long term tenants and are cash cows that require very little maintenance, especially in your climate.

You’re welcome.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:20:30 PM EDT
[#40]
OP I am worried for you now that you are being threatened with bodily harm . Never in a million years would I have thought I would say this, but maybe you should think about buying a gun. Now I know that we all believe only the professionals should have guns, but it's something to consider. Just make sure you keep the trigger lock on it at all times!
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:24:17 PM EDT
[#41]
I read the op shortly after it was posted and didn’t give it much thought. Noticed today it now has more pages than real estate signs left on his property. Skimmed through it just now and decided to keep an eye on it. This thread could turn out to be as fun as Ken’s corn thread.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:24:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
OP, I love your threads. I owe you a couple beers for all this entertainment. Thanks!
View Quote
I should post the threat where this married guy in West University hired 2 hookers and invited them to his home while his wife was away.  The 2 hookers proceeded to rob said john at his home and took his Toyota Highlander.  HPD chased these 2 hookers and they ran into my new $20,000 sign during the police chase.  Police arrested both hookers, but the guy never filed any charges, only thing filed against them was the evading arrest / detention charge.  Here is the photo of the damage to the sign.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:27:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Saucy.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:28:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I should post the threat where this married guy in West University hired 2 hookers and invited them to his home while his wife was away.  The 2 hookers proceeded to rob said john at his home and took his Toyota Highlander.  HPD chased these 2 hookers and they ran into my new $20,000 sign during the police chase.  Police arrested both hookers, but the guy never filed any charges, only thing filed against them was the evading arrest / detention charge.  Here is the photo of the damage to the sign.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/13400/Hooker_chase_jpg-1027167.JPG
View Quote
Pics of hookers not loading.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:28:45 PM EDT
[#45]
You seem to have a thing for property, signs, and realtors.... eta, and hookers....
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:29:28 PM EDT
[#46]
When you sell, make sure you purchase rentals on corner lots where there bound to be more unauthorized signage placed on the new property.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:29:31 PM EDT
[#47]
This thread is delivering.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:29:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/13400/Hooker_chase_jpg-1027167.JPG
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:31:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
You seem to have a thing for property, signs, and realtors....
View Quote
And hookers.. Don't forget the hookers.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:33:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
If it lands in my coy pond, does it belong to Spain?
View Quote
short answer:  yes. anything that lands in your coy pond belongs to Spain

but not of it lands in your koi pond

Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top