BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 32
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 2:13:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Do you call and tell the people who leave fliers on your car to come remove them?
View Quote
I get your point but I've taken them back to the business and told them to fuck off

To be fair, it was mainly because the business was a "psychic" and I wanted to say "If you can see the future why did you bother advertising to me?"
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 2:17:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Do you call and tell the people who leave fliers on your car to come remove them?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
When assholes collide. 26 pages of drama all because you couldn't pick up the phone and call the number on the sign and tell them to remove them. Awesome.
2013 was truly a special year.  
I thought you're supposed to call the cops so they can take possession and return it to the rightful owner, like when a bag of money falls out of an armored car.

Maybe rogueboss can clarify.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 2:24:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Is it possible they've stopped contacting you because they went back to the lot and found the signs in the dumpster?

I guess I'm not sure if the dumpster is on the lot or not but I figured it was.
View Quote
No, but given her savvy in locating the OPs personal and work number, it is possible she found his work address and recovered the signs from the dumpster there.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 2:27:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I get your point but I've taken them back to the business and told them to fuck off

To be fair, it was mainly because the business was a "psychic" and I wanted to say "If you can see the future why did you bother advertising to me?"
View Quote

Quoted:

I thought you're supposed to call the cops so they can take possession and return it to the rightful owner, like when a bag of money falls out of an armored car.

Maybe rogueboss can clarify.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 2:33:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Don’t encourage the non readers
View Quote
I can't be bothered to skim 28 fuckin pages to determine the location of the dumpster since it was not included in the OP.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 2:36:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
She knows where your business is at, so reasonable that she just looked in that dumpster.

Do you know if they were there when the trash got picked up?
View Quote
Lots of trash to dig through.  I just replaced the tile in my home Tuesday and dumped a ton of crap on top of it.  Is she did dumpster dive, I feel sorry for her.  Lots of dust from the broken tile and from me replacing a lot of sheetrock elsewhere.  The BMW is going to get dirty.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 2:39:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Guess this thread has fizzled out.

Moral of the story is ask the guy cutting the grass at the empty lot if he can put the signs there. Even though he is driving a 25 year old pickup truck and is dressed like crap, you may never know he may be the owner of the property.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 2:42:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
No, I throw them in the dumpster.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 2:46:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
There are a few websites that show people's contact information that has been creepily obtained one way or another, along with known associates (usually pretty accurate) and current and former personal addresses.

So unless you get those sweet sweet Sharpie b-hole pics soon, expect her to show up on your doorstep tonight.
View Quote
In my state go to assessors web site punch in name,  all property owner by someone shows up.
Being an agent she could find out
In about  2 minutes ops address
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 2:55:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 3:00:47 PM EDT
[#11]
OP had to go and ruin the thread by inviting the man.  

Oh well, he is in Houston.  Give it a week or two and he will have another thread like this out here.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 3:06:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Oh well, he is in Houston.  Give it a week or two and he will have another thread like this out here.
View Quote
That is for sure, you never know what the hell may happen in Houston.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 3:07:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Moral of the story is ask the guy cutting the grass at the empty lot if he can put the signs there. Even though he is driving a 25 year old pickup truck and is dressed like crap, you may never know he may be the owner of the property.
View Quote
I’ve generally found that people with money don’t look like they have money, unless it time to impress.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 3:08:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
But I want the guy who made the threat to get arrested, booked for terrorist threats and lose his license.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 3:09:31 PM EDT
[#15]
If she didn’t sell the house she will probably be back this weekend for another open house.
OP might be worth a drive by your property this weekend to see if she put up more signs.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 3:18:27 PM EDT
[#16]
I am still in for when OP must defend himself.

Or video of real estate agent weeping and gnashing her teeth.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 3:26:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Hope OP is sleeping in full kit. HPD is likely running some sort of open house protection racket and will come wack you and sprinkle some crack on your corpse.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 3:27:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
It only fizzled out because you lack the cahones to text him back and accept his challenge to smash your face!  Do it!
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 3:29:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Just give them back. Don't be a dick.  she's got bills to pay even if she's not the brightest.  Not every real estate agent makes a lot of money.
View Quote
The ones that host the open house don't make the money.  They're are usually not the listing agent, but a junior lackey in the office working for scraps.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 3:33:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
In my state go to assessors web site punch in name,  all property owner by someone shows up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are a few websites that show people's contact information that has been creepily obtained one way or another, along with known associates (usually pretty accurate) and current and former personal addresses.

So unless you get those sweet sweet Sharpie b-hole pics soon, expect her to show up on your doorstep tonight.
Unless they are using an LLC, trust, or grant.  Or if they had their information redacted (which is possible for many such as spies, celebrities, LEOs, judges, etc).
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 3:34:42 PM EDT
[#21]
This is like the new safe thread. 28 pages of rising tension and drama and then.....nothing.

I feel so empty. Unfulfilled. I need a hug. OP is a bad man and should feel bad.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 3:39:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Why is me returning to tell you to "Fuck Off!" a surprise to you right now?"
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 3:40:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Nice sandals
View Quote
Lmao

I was gonna take OPs side but after seeing that socks/sandals abortion, I vote guilty and strongly urge the jury to vote for the death penalty.  Such disgusting behavior has no place in modern society!  
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 3:42:02 PM EDT
[#24]
... should have started the dumpster on fire
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 3:42:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Just give them back. Don’t be a dick.  she’s got bills to pay even if she’s not the brightest.  Not every real estate agent makes a lot of money.
View Quote
Like igaf?  Thats her goddamn problem.  My house, my rules.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 3:42:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Or just call her and thank her for admitting to trespassing and dumping trash on your private property.  You plan to press charges for both offenses in the morning unless she reimburses you for disposal fees.
View Quote
aww ya

this is why I love you guys.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 3:43:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Reported for wearing socks with sandals. Was the realtor hot?
View Quote
OMG i cant believe I didnt think to ask that

Shame on me and everybody else here talking about guilty without having asked the same basic question
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 4:02:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
One of the reasons why I yank those signs.  Many times realtors abandon their cheap open house signs for me to clean up.  This lot had over 13 open house signs before I noticed it.  I usually mow the lawn there about once every 3-4 weeks and in that time, I got a violation notice from the City of Houston.  BTW, the fence is not mine, but the neighbors.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/13400/realtor_trash_jpg-1028672.JPG
View Quote
Here in some areas of CA, they do these enforcement notices in order to turn property over to developers that support the politicians.  The goal is to make the effort to fight the city too expenses, or conforming to their laws impossible.  The politicians will prefer to have the property owner negotiate directly with the developer that has been donating to their campaigns.  If not, they will use ED but threaten with it first.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 4:03:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It can’t end on this note.

Call her back and ask her if she’d be interested in selling your lot.
View Quote
This is a Great idea, tell her she can list it . But she cannot use any signs. Then yell loud , I  hate fn signs !
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 4:07:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Didn't call the threatening guy.
Didn't call the broker's boss.
Didn't call the licensing bureau
Didn't play Flat Stanley with the signs.
Didn't bang the broker lady.

This thread is a new high in lows.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 4:40:15 PM EDT
[#31]
My guess would be since she has been identified that some creeper has made contact and showed her this thread.  It happens every time and some seem to find it hilarious hoping to get her to sign up and post in the thread.

Here's hoping...
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 4:40:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

pretty much how that convo went. Lady was pretty confused for a psychic.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 4:53:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 5:19:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 5:26:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Let's get this to 30!
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 5:33:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Let's get this to 30!
View Quote
We can do eet!
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 5:35:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Whelp dumpster is empty now
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 5:42:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Lets make this 30 for some reason I can't fathom.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 5:45:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I like this idea.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or just call her and thank her for admitting to trespassing and dumping trash on your private property.  You plan to press charges for both offenses in the morning unless she reimburses you for disposal fees.
I like this idea.
Agreed.

Also, we need an MS Paint drawing to make a determination.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 5:47:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

But I want the guy who made the threat to get arrested, booked for terrorist threats and lose his license.
View Quote
Terroristic threats is only a misdemeanor in Texas.  Has one that threatened to shoot me in Feb 2017.  All he got was probation and a fine, no jail time.

People threatened me all the time.  It is very hard to HPD to go and arrest someone for terroristic threat.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 5:48:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Terroristic threats is only a misdemeanor in Texas.  Has one that threatened to shoot me in Feb 2017.  All he got was probation and a fine, no jail time.

People threatened me all the time.  It is very hard to HPD to go and arrest someone for terroristic threat.
View Quote
I'm just gonna reply so this goes to 30!
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 6:00:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If she didn’t sell the house she will probably be back this weekend for another open house.
OP might be worth a drive by your property this weekend to see if she put up more signs.
View Quote
According to har.com, the house is still for sale.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 6:01:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
OP probably has more signs up on the lot now. She has doubled down and waiting for round 2.
View Quote
I should just get to Kubota out and run over the signs next time.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 6:02:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
I don't think that man ever did anything.  I have invited the man over many times and they have done nothing.  I assumed either the guy is a member here and read the posts, or she got smart and cut her losses and ordered new signs.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 6:04:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

That is for sure, you never know what the hell may happen in Houston.
View Quote
Heck a lot of crap goes on around my area of operation.  Someone getting robbed, shot, or stabbed.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 6:05:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Didn't even read the thread. Here's for 30.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 6:11:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I'm just gonna reply so this goes to 30!
View Quote
Me too.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 6:17:31 PM EDT
[#48]
I figured this was just over and done people put shit on your property, you throw shit away tell them to fuck off and done.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 6:19:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Get us to 30.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 6:21:17 PM EDT
[#50]
I'm disappointed in the realtor. She started out with such spunk.
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top