BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 8:43:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If she were gorgeous she’d have the potential to make multi millions.
View Quote

Pennies on the dollar at the present
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 8:49:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
That look from the car. Wow!
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 8:54:18 AM EDT
[#3]
This has a lot of for a dear chief letter.

Dear Chief,

As a K9 officer I managed to trip over my dick and fell. How surprising it was to find myself in a warm comfortable spot, I took my time and caught my breath before getting up and resuming my duties.

Signed,
K9 officer

That basically sums up K9 ( here they tend to get Chief) and admin types. That type of letter varies differently from patrol which might be like:

Dear Chief,

I admit I met the lady in question and things happened quickly. I agree Thursday at 9am is a great time to go to the clinic for a paternity test.

Signed,
Patrol

Tell admin to give me an ethics talk sometime. Lol
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 8:55:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It's amazing how easy it is for ugly women to rack up sex partners.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That girl is comically ugly..

I don't mean to pick on her but she almost doesn't look real.

I know...

I mean, I know I'm an average looking chick and am no means a hottie, but still it amazes me how toxic, drunks, fatties and others are getting more sex than I am...

I think I'm at the 6 month mark right now....

But meh, not the first time I've gone into hibernation.

I'm sorry, but I no matter how horny I get, I don't get the appeal of riding a c-carrousel.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 8:56:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
A supervisor is having an affair with one of the staff, making them a nationwide laughingstock and gets fired. But yeah, it’s probably because of his race.
View Quote

Not only that, but he lied about it. If he had come clean from the get-go, it's possible (however unlikely) he could have saved his job. The lying just 100% sealed the deal, though.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 9:11:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Top Men.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 9:23:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Suppose it’s SOP to pull the race card anytime a black person gets fired. But what angle is his lawyer trying to make here when its pretty clear why he was fired?

Claiming as a black man he simply can’t help himself from fucking anything willing therefore firing him for that is essentially firing him for being a black man?  Seriously, that’s probably their best angle.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 9:52:54 AM EDT
[#9]
WTF, I wouldn't hit that if I was on a lifelong deployment.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 10:03:38 AM EDT
[#10]

Holy shit.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 10:08:16 AM EDT
[#11]
So no racial discrimination for the rest of the fired train?
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 10:58:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
WTF, I wouldn't hit that if I was on a lifelong deployment.
View Quote

Oh yea?

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Movie CLIP - Wet Hooch (2016) - Tina Fey, Billy Bob Thornton Movie HD

In my stint as an Engineer Officer, I inherited a platoon that was falling apart cuz an ugly, married, chick who's body resembled a boy before puberty was fing around. My Platoon Sgt (before I was assigned to the Bn) found her naked with some guy on deployment.

They promoted her to the S-1 and UCMJ'd a Black girl in my platoon for the same thing - sleeping around on deployment.

I worked my butt off to fix the damaged vehicles (over $2 mil in value); got our company passing (and exceeding) inspections and without support from the Command....

I fing hate the chicks who make it harder for us hard working gals on the job

Oh yea, they tried to put their paws on me too, and that's when I stopped showering after PT and went straight to work smelling and looking like crap. Other assignments? I kept groomed, nails did, etc.

Oh yea, one time we had water polo for PT and she comes in a string bikini...Me? I wore a swimsuit with a skirt and BDU top (to hide my sexy and curvatueous body.

ETA: Her simp husband stood by her side too. At officer get togethers, she was the butt of their jokes. Those guys saw women as meat.

That's why I call bull on her suing them for like enticing her to be a garden tool. I love sex and those Engineer officers were good looking and in shape (except for like three of them), but I wasn't gonna be the butt of their jokes and was there to get work done. She (and others like her) never take accountability for acting like pigs...like a college girl who after a nite out calls rape.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 11:03:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

She does bear a striking resemblance to a large rodent.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 11:06:31 AM EDT
[#14]
That last pic has the Gretta "How dare you!!" look going on.  She wanted attention.......she's getting it now.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 11:07:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

She does bear a striking resemblance to a large rodent.
View Quote

The Shrew.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 11:17:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Best line of the article:   Hall said: 'I got stupid, I got desperate, I guess, and guys are guys and they'll stick their d**k in anything.'
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 11:17:22 AM EDT
[#17]
What man in his right mind would stick his junk in that crazy looking bitch?
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 11:18:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

That last one, with the mean mug out of the car!  LMAO!
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 11:18:46 AM EDT
[#19]
There ain't enough booze I could consume and consciously hit that before I died of alcohol poisoning.

That poor little thing is fucking ugly.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 11:19:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
She is so ugly
View Quote

Not with a dick in her mouth...
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 11:37:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Tennessee police officer involved in cop-gone-wild sex scandal where female officer had affairs with at least SEVEN others sues city and claims he was 'terminated and defamed' because he is black
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12891109/Tennessee-police-officer-involved-cop-gone-wild-sex-scandal-female-officer-affairs-SEVEN-sues-city-claims-terminated-defamed-black.html

A former La Vergne police officer who was embroiled in the Tennessee cops sex scandal last year is suing the city for 'racial prejudice' after he was sacked.
Five officers were fired and three others suspended earlier this year after a sex scandal within the police department was exposed.  
Former officer Lewis Powell now claims he was fired - while his white colleagues were allowed to stay on the force - because of his race.

He is suing the city, the Mayor, Jason Cole, La Vergne HR Director Andrew Patton and former Police Chief Chip Davis for racial discrimination, claiming $3 million in damages as well as front and back pay.
The complaint alleges that the city 'terminated and defamed all the officers involved — except for those who were white and male — based at least partly on racial prejudice.'  

The City launched an internal inquiry late last year after a whistleblower came forward to report that a female cop, Maegan Hall, was having 'intimate relationships' with multiple male colleagues and even on police property.
In the course of the investigation, it emerged that Hall was having sex with multiple fellow officers - including Powell - and they had carried out sex acts while on duty.
When interviewed in the investigation, Hall said she had played games of ‘strip Uno’ exchanged foot fetish photos and played out wife swapping sessions with fellow officers.

During one interview about the affairs, Hall said: 'I got stupid, I got desperate, I guess, and guys are guys and they'll stick their d**k in anything.'
While discussing her affair with Powell, she said at one point they had carried out sex acts on police property, she said: 'I just gave him a blowjob in the substation.

'Me and my husband were kind of on the verge of a divorce and I just cracked and then it just kind of got out of hand.'
Powell initially denied the relationship, but later admitted to it - claiming in the latest lawsuit that then-police chief Davis had told him to lie at first.

The probe led to both Hall and Powell - as well as Patrol Officer Juan Lugo, Detective Seneca Shields, Sgt. Ty McGowan and, eventually even the police chief Davis - who initially led the inquiry - all losing their jobs.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/12/21/20/66368351-12891109-Lewis_Powell_was_fired_after_denying_he_was_sexually_involved_wi-a-92_1703190180495.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/01/30/18/66802433-11693351-image-a-4_1675103435510.jpg
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/12/21/20/67133471-12891109-DailyMail_com_obtained_interview_transcripts_of_fired_Tennessee_-a-93_1703190247547.jpg
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/12/21/20/66798249-12891109-Hall_grew_up_in_rural_Tennessee_dreaming_of_becoming_an_actress_-a-94_1703190250697.jpg
View Quote

That cock-lovin' chic can;t seem to say out of the limelight. The pics of her in the OP, though.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 11:41:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 11:42:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
She isn't pretty and she's a whore but fuck "journalists".

Like come on man she already ruined her life, the entire internet is making fun of her and you gotta follow her around to get more pictures where she looks like shit and is completely unhappy?
View Quote

Yes.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 11:43:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Oh for sure. No doubt.

I'm just saying, her entire life is already toasted. Imagine trying to get a job as that meme.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like come on man she already ruined her life, the entire internet is making fun of her and you gotta follow her around to get more pictures where she looks like shit and is completely unhappy?

That bottom one is incredibly memeable though.

Oh for sure. No doubt.

I'm just saying, her entire life is already toasted. Imagine trying to get a job as that meme.

SHe can get plenty of work online. It's not like it isn't out of lane of expertise.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 11:57:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

SHe can get plenty of work online. It's not like it isn't out of lane of expertise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That bottom one is incredibly memeable though.

Oh for sure. No doubt.

No one is going to pay for that.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 12:01:19 PM EDT
[#26]
You gotta be hard up for some snatch to throw everything away on something that looks like THAT...
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 12:03:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
What man in his right mind would stick his junk in that crazy looking bitch?
View Quote

Realistically?  Probably 87% of arfcom as evidenced by all the leg-humper threads.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 12:04:28 PM EDT
[#28]
That coochie looks like a bulldog eating mayonnaise.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 12:06:21 PM EDT
[#29]
@subnet

Can we get this photo added to the memes?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 12:06:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I know...

I mean, I know I'm an average looking chick and am no means a hottie, but still it amazes me how toxic, drunks, fatties and others are getting more sex than I am...

I'm sorry, but I no matter how horny I get, I don't get the appeal of riding a c-carrousel.
View Quote
Bold move posting that in GD.  Simps gonna blow up your IMs.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 12:09:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
That coochie looks like a bulldog eating mayonnaise.
View Quote

Run a train of Precision Scheduled Railroading size on her and yes...yes, it will.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 12:21:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Goin' for that SWEET SWEET Settlement Cash BaBY!

And why wouldn't you?  Certain to get at lest high 5-figures in that Settlement sweetness without even trying.  And if it goes well, you might break into high 6-figure settlement.

Settlement Baby!
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 12:52:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I know...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know...

Found your problems...  Self respect and standards.  They'll getcha every time!  
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 1:43:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep it's 100% her fault. She's already totally fucked, probably for life. Which again, is her fault.

But I mean come on man, imagine all that plus some photographers getting paid to drag you even lower.

She already did so much damage she'll probably never have a good job or a decent boyfriend for a decade, again it's deserved.

Wasn't her cuck husband a wildlife cop or something - and they stayed together?

Yes, so far her husband is sticking by her.....

Maybe he’s moving around assets per his divorce lawyer?

Then….

Never mind…simps and cucks.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 1:48:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I know...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know...

Those others don't interest me so one wonders what type of man is hooking up with them. You obviously have higher standards.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 2:17:59 PM EDT
[#36]
The Force was in her.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 2:22:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The Force was in her.
View Quote

"Let the Force surround you, flow thru you..."
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 2:27:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You DO realize that she is a 10 in most parts of Tennessee....if she has a gunt, probably a 15 on a scale of 1 to 10.

View Quote

You live in Tenn?

That creature is most assuredly not a Tn 10. Maybe a 3. That's being generous.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 2:28:51 PM EDT
[#39]

That's hilarious.  A coworker has a laser engraver.  Going to get him to do 1 or 2 for me.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 2:45:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 3:21:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I know...

View Quote

Your inbox right about now......

Link Posted: 12/22/2023 7:00:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know...

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top