Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:45:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You and me both. I'm constantly pointing it out. Maybe I should let them watch this. I've found the door unlocked and the wife in the shower. I've startled her several times.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did she leave the back door open?  Did he kick it in?

My wife smokes on the back porch and has a bad habit of leaving the door open when she comes inside.  I want to show her this and drive home the importance of locking the door when she comes in.

My wife and kids are "undisciplined" when it comes to consistently locking our front door after they come in. Perhaps I should have them watch the vid. I didn't watch it, but am well aware of what can happen when people are lax about security. I put all new heavy doors on our house last summer, and reinforced the jams with long, heavy screws. All of that is for naught when the damn door is left unlocked.

You and me both. I'm constantly pointing it out. Maybe I should let them watch this. I've found the door unlocked and the wife in the shower. I've startled her several times.

Don't get me started. I harp on them about this just about every day and they just tune me out. This video might prove to be very beneficial in my house. My wife used to think I was paranoid for ALWAYS having my CCW within reach at home. Until a couple of really old nuns had several young tweakers break-in, hold them hostage and beat them up. My wife is Catholic and has a soft spot in her heart for old ladies... so that little local news event finally got her to understand why I am armed at home. It didn't seem to teach her to always keep the damn door locked though. But this video might.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:46:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Why would she want to make her child a target for that animal too? Screaming at her child to run for help would have made him go after the kid.

Your tinfoil is way too fucking tight.

ETA: Join date + post? oh, it's clear as crystal now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I bet she still has white guilt and feels that it was somehow a white peoples/white mans fault the asshole did what he did. Also after everything that happened to her she still probably doesn't like icky guns around. I feel no sympathy for her.

Wtf?  You say that based on what??  Speculation?  Troll on..

Why didn't she tell the child to run and call the police? Because it would have been racist to do so? There's so much evidence their that led me to my conclusion. I guess all the white knights here see what they want. Also I'm willing to bet she was talking with this guy online and invited him over hence why the camera was on and things didn't turn out the way she wanted.

Why would she want to make her child a target for that animal too? Screaming at her child to run for help would have made him go after the kid.

"Just cower in the corner Johnny while mommy takes her beating.  Don't run, or else the animal MIGHT come after.  Just cower"

/America 2016
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:48:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

"Just cower in the corner Johnny while mommy takes her beating.  Don't run, or else the animal MIGHT come after.  Just cower"

/America 2016
View Quote

Cripes man.... just fade back into the shadows you stepped out of.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:49:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Well, given the current state of affairs I was expecting him to get 5yrs probation.  Hopefully we'll never have to worry about this scumbag again.
View Quote

Just his illegitamate children
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:49:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Where were the news agencies and White House decrying this racist attack?

Oh wait.....
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:50:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I bet she still has white guilt and feels that it was somehow a white peoples/white mans fault the asshole did what he did. Also after everything that happened to her she still probably doesn't like icky guns around. I feel no sympathy for her.
View Quote

go away, retread

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:52:18 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't have children in the house so I have a pistol stashed in my chair in the living room. Crash into my house and you will get shot.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:52:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

/America 2016
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why didn't she tell the child to run and call the police? Because it would have been racist to do so? There's so much evidence their that led me to my conclusion. I guess all the white knights here see what they want. Also I'm willing to bet she was talking with this guy online and invited him over hence why the camera was on and things didn't turn out the way she wanted.

/America 2016

You think he'd just let the kid escape and tell on him? No. You bet your sweet sugary tits I wouldn't endanger a three year old like that. Mama took one hell of a beating to protect her kid.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:55:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just a lowly, non-payer, but are dick and tit photos all that it takes to be banned?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:56:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why didn't she tell the child to run away when the asshole was upstairs? How would the child have been a target down the street at a neighbors house? HMM?HMM? I swear to god some people on this board have the survival instincts and logic of a simpleton coward.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:02:53 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Unless she had a gun in her hand it would have done her no good.Even after the POS went upstairs she was not OK enough to get to a gun.

Your ASSumption she was a anti gun is BS , you make that statement with no evidence what so ever to back it up.

The Red text highlighted tells more about you than her,

What a great person you are    

ETA:

Oh I see a new batch of 16ers JHC where do these guys come from?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Unless she had a gun in her hand it would have done her no good.Even after the POS went upstairs she was not OK enough to get to a gun.

Your ASSumption she was a anti gun is BS , you make that statement with no evidence what so ever to back it up.

ETA:

Based on the screen name, my guess is a retread.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:04:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:07:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Why didn't she tell the child to run away when the asshole was upstairs? How would the child have been a target down the street at a neighbors house? HMM?HMM? I swear to god some people on this board have the survival instincts and logic of a simpleton coward.
View Quote

Lol. You reek of retread.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:11:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Wow, even w/ his history I'm impressed by the life sentence.  NJ though, so it could be reduced on appeal once a new judge finds out the sentence didn't take into account the perp's harsh childhood.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Wow, even w/ his history I'm impressed by the life sentence.  NJ though, so it could be reduced on appeal once a new judge finds out the sentence didn't take into account the perp's harsh childhood.

+1

No fucking way he serves life.  He will appeal and win, then maybe serve 8 years and he'll be out and doing it again.  Why not?  He's learned that he won't be seriously punished so there's nothing stopping him.  He should have gotten life the last time he did it.

He noted Custis was arrested in 1992 for breaking into a home that was strikingly similar to the Millburn attack. In that prior case, Custis beat a woman who had an 18-month-old child in her arms, and threw her down a set of stairs, Semper said. The Millburn victim was thrown down her basement stairs, authorities have said.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:12:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
This is also why you LOCK all doors even when you are home.
View Quote

+1

It may not stop them, but it gives you time to arm yourself.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:13:10 PM EDT
[#16]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/200/420/BRTky.jpg?1321408042

Ok. Is retread code for retard? I was called it in a few posts above. If you watch the video all she had to do was whisper to the child to run out the backdoor. That was my point.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:14:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

He tunneled through the sewer

Really?
Probably the door
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Any one know how the POS got in?

Really?
Probably the door

+1

One good, hard kick is all it usually takes for 90%+ of residential doors.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:14:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Ok. Is retread code for retard? I was called it in a few posts above. If you watch the video all she had to do was whisper to the child to run out the backdoor. That was my point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Also I'm willing to bet she was talking with this guy online and invited him over hence why the camera was on and things didn't turn out the way she wanted."

Yeah. That's the only point you were trying to make. Not 'The bitch deserved it.'
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:20:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Well he won't be doing that again (theoretically).
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:24:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yeah. That's the only point you were trying to make. Not 'The bitch deserved it.'
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Also I'm willing to bet she was talking with this guy online and invited him over hence why the camera was on and things didn't turn out the way she wanted."

Okay I'm going to clarify the best I can and I wont say another word. Why was the camera angled at the couch or on at all while she was their? Why didn't she look surprised that someone was coming in the backdoor at the beginning? She looked as if she was going to tell the guy to wait while she sent the kid upstairs. Something is fucky here and this wasn't just a random invasion. Also don't put words in my mouth. I never said the "bitch deserved it".
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:29:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I'm not a great person I'm a miserable son of a bitch. I'll admit it. I don't even have to watch the video to know what happened. I just know her type and I am 100% certain about what I claimed. People who take their personal security safely don't let this kind of thing happen to them. I do feel sorry for the child that had to see the whole thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA:

I'm not a great person I'm a miserable son of a bitch. I'll admit it. I don't even have to watch the video to know what happened. I just know her type and I am 100% certain about what I claimed. People who take their personal security safely don't let this kind of thing happen to them. I do feel sorry for the child that had to see the whole thing.

I'm glad we agree on you being a miserable son of a bitch and a waste of skin person.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:31:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

You had to make a whole lot of assumptions to come to this reaction.  What the fuck is wrong with you?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:32:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Okay I'm going to clarify the best I can and I wont say another word. Why was the camera angled at the couch or on at all while she was their? Why didn't she look surprised that someone was coming in the backdoor at the beginning? She looked as if she was going to tell the guy to wait while she sent the kid upstairs. Something is fucky here and this wasn't just a random invasion. Also don't put words in my mouth. I never said the "bitch deserved it".
View Quote

Of course not.

You danced around it in your fancy little tap shoes.

Reacting with surprise or waiting to see what the person is there for? It's how most people are wired. They don't expect someone to enter their house and beat the shit out of them. A common theme victims of random assault will say, 'I never saw it coming' or 'it was completely unexpected.'

I'd say she reacted like most 'regular joe' types would. Expecting the best of people. That doesn't make her an online dick-grubbing tramp, and I'd say the camera was angled in a way it was meant for - to observe small (short) human beings at play.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:15:08 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

This is also why you LOCK all doors even when you are home.
View Quote
I think he kicked the door in

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:16:44 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA:

Man you're beyond anything I can say with out losing my membership.
100 % sure huh?

BS
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:22:22 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

TOO BAD SHE DIDN'T OWN A COUPLE OF DOBERMANS.

AND A GUN.

that piece of trash.

I hope he gets shanked in the joint.
View Quote
We don't know if she had a gun, she couldn't have gotten to it by the looks of the way he burst through the door and attacked her

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:23:35 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh I see a troll and not a very good one

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:24:29 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Damn, that's hard to watch

View Quote
She had to be thinking she was going to die

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:25:38 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
You have the deductive ability of a potato.

16'ers making 13'ers look good.

Just log out and leave.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You have the deductive ability of a potato.

16'ers making 13'ers look good.

Just log out and leave.

Yep 13ers were never like that

I don't know if he/she is a troll or just a FUBAR individual
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:25:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I remember the animal who beat that NJ women in that home invasion?The POS low life scum bag got life + 5 years
I remember getting really angry watching that video

http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2016/06/hold_nanny_cam_victim_sentenced.html#incart_most-read_news_article

Video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CavkSl2gyc

View Quote

We really need a return to the outlaw concept.  Why keep that piece of shit at the public expense?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:26:34 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Are you completely fucking retarded or are you just a retread trolling?

Any person with an ounce of logic in their head can understand the answers to your queries, especially the fact that the perp tried to kill her so she wouldn't call police, and probably would have killed the child if the child had tried.  Beyond that, the rest of your posts are either written by someone with no grasp on reality and fairly low iq, or you are trolling poorly.  I'm gonna have to page NorCal on this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you completely fucking retarded or are you just a retread trolling?

Any person with an ounce of logic in their head can understand the answers to your queries, especially the fact that the perp tried to kill her so she wouldn't call police, and probably would have killed the child if the child had tried.  Beyond that, the rest of your posts are either written by someone with no grasp on reality and fairly low iq, or you are trolling poorly.  I'm gonna have to page NorCal on this.
Yep

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:27:50 PM EDT
[#32]
That woman took an impressive beating, was she okay?

Truck, rope, gravel road, long slow drive.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:28:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good enough.  He's still here.

Don't you go posting any bikini pics though, that'd be OFFENSIVE.  
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:28:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

What is that based on? 50/50 that she has figured out that there are bad people in the world and is probably a lot more secure.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:28:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

And his aspirations to become a rap star.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:29:25 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Not arguing or disagreeing with anything you said...

but...

would like to point out that this is why I keep a gun on my hip...because in this case it might have helped if it was that close...and a person took the time to train and practice CQB draws.

unknown comes through the door...gun comes out..
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA:

Not arguing or disagreeing with anything you said...

but...

would like to point out that this is why I keep a gun on my hip...because in this case it might have helped if it was that close...and a person took the time to train and practice CQB draws.

unknown comes through the door...gun comes out..
I usually have one near by, the wife carries while we are out and about but never in the house, If that guy burst through my door i can handle myself but my wife would have gotten beat that bad if home alone.

The only way she would not have gotten beat if she was able to retrieve one the guns hidden, if wife did , bad guy would be done.

And she has been taught to shoot to the slick lock
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:30:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I remember the animal who beat that NJ women in that home invasion?The POS low life scum bag got life + 5 years
I remember getting really angry watching that video

http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2016/06/hold_nanny_cam_victim_sentenced.html#incart_most-read_news_article

Video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CavkSl2gyc

View Quote

Why do we feed him for a lifetime. Kill him and get it over with
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:31:56 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
You think he'd just let the kid escape and tell on him? No. You bet your sweet sugary tits I wouldn't endanger a three year old like that. Mama took one hell of a beating to protect her kid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

/America 2016

Yep, thats the way any normal person saw that

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:32:14 PM EDT
[#39]
That worthless piece of shit deserves a bullet behind the ear
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:32:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Seconded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope you don't last long here.

Seconded.

It doesn't help to have this jackwad on ignore when everyone quotes him!

Fwiw, he's the same one that said he'd bang the mom that killed her two daughters in TX last week, then got ventilated by the police.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:36:25 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Just a lowly, non-payer, but are dick and tit photos all that it takes to be banned?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Man don't bother, his goal is to get people banned and besides he's making 13ers look good!

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:37:42 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA:

I think there is 6 or 7  calls into Norcal

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:40:03 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
+1

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Any one know how the POS got in?

Really?

Probably the door

+1

Our first FFL had the house address as the address on our FFL, I had reinforced steel entry doors installed to gain time in case some thugs thought we were an easy target

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:42:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Dat Juss azz whoop
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:43:34 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Fwiw, he's the same one that said he'd bang the mom that killed her two daughters in TX last week, then got ventilated by the police.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hope you don't last long here.

Seconded.

Wow?

He's still hanging around huh?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:47:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Obummer will release him. Deprived childhood, rich and vibrant and all that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:49:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

You have a lot to learn around here. You should do less talkin' and more readin'.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:51:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
That worthless piece of shit deserves a bullet behind the ear
View Quote

The perp or Gunguy87?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:56:08 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

/America 2016

No kidding.  What the fuck?  This thread brought out the crazies.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:58:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I'll donate my time and a .22lr behind the ear after he digs his own grave.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rope

I'll donate my time and a .22lr behind the ear after he digs his own grave.

I like your idea!
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top