Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 8:28:07 PM EDT
[#1]
How hard is it to just say she just likes creampies? I wouldn’t pull out either.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 8:36:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeh her and MTG are the conservatives AOC.
View Quote

I've been saying this for a long time. I get beat down by the basement dwelling simps every time.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 6:47:10 AM EDT
[#3]

so, when does your campaign start? 2024 is right around the corner.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 7:37:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No they can’t. They wont.  Even if they do they will simply pivot to a different attack.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or you can actually go watch the fucking video.

No they can’t. They wont.  Even if they do they will simply pivot to a different attack.

This place is infested with them.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 7:53:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
How hard is it to just say she just likes creampies? I wouldn’t pull out either.
View Quote

The opposite for me- I would double bag it and take the material with me.

Boebee is all bad decisions and reckless behavior- fun for about 15 minutes bending her over an ATV in the pale moonlight of a warm summer night while the crickets sing and the loudspeaker of an old Baptist tent revival drones through the hills and hollers... but I wouldn't want her to have my telephone number or my full name.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 8:38:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or you can actually go watch the fucking video.

This is only the beginning, too.  Even without the threat of regulations and censorship, AI will ultimately end up killing this site as well as many others.

Link Posted: 5/26/2023 8:49:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The opposite for me- I would double bag it and take the material with me.

Boebee is all bad decisions and reckless behavior- fun for about 15 minutes bending her over an ATV in the pale moonlight of a warm summer night while the crickets sing and the loudspeaker of an old Baptist tent revival drones through the hills and hollers... but I wouldn't want her to have my telephone number or my full name.
View Quote
I feel like you've given this too much thought.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top